Latina women hating on black women.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4262 Oct 20, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>Let me reiterate in a warm notion. Your a very passionate easy going lovable strong woman mary. I can sense it in your writing. That's what i meant by rare. Im getting ready to eat some more pastelon,It's good with hot sauce on it.
Thanks :) I guess I owe that to my parents and the way they raised me. I don't like too much hot sauce, never been a fan of spicy things. There are some times that instead of using seasoning in ribs, or boneless chicken I use sugar, honey, a little of salt, and some honey BBQ sauce. I like the sweet taste to it.
Cigar Face

Miami, FL

#4264 Oct 20, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks :) I guess I owe that to my parents and the way they raised me. I don't like too much hot sauce, never been a fan of spicy things. There are some times that instead of using seasoning in ribs, or boneless chicken I use sugar, honey, a little of salt, and some honey BBQ sauce. I like the sweet taste to it.
Then you will love Southern barbeque ribs. As soon as i get them to the table i cant abandon them for a second or they will be gone fast, everyone loves ribs. Well good luck on your exam tomorrow.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4265 Oct 20, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>Then you will love Southern barbeque ribs. As soon as i get them to the table i cant abandon them for a second or they will be gone fast, everyone loves ribs. Well good luck on your exam tomorrow.
I love ribs ^.^ thanks for wishing me good luck, I have been studying like crazy today, I just want to finish that test. Hope your day has been fine. By the way, have you tried a cake called "Tres leches"?
Cigar Face

Miami, FL

#4266 Oct 20, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
I love ribs ^.^ thanks for wishing me good luck, I have been studying like crazy today, I just want to finish that test. Hope your day has been fine. By the way, have you tried a cake called "Tres leches"?
My day was ok.and how was your day . I will keep wishing you luck on your educational journey cause your worth it mary. Tres leches,no never tried it, but im sure its good.you can make a cake like that? Your multitask. Lol! Mary your a babe? Do you drive?

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4267 Oct 20, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>My day was ok.and how was your day . I will keep wishing you luck on your educational journey cause your worth it mary. Tres leches,no never tried it, but im sure its good.you can make a cake like that? Your multitask. Lol! Mary your a babe? Do you drive?
A babe? Xd Yes, I have to drive every single week day to classes, I might move closer with a cousin next year, still thinking of it. Thanks for wishing me luck :)
Cigar Face

Miami, FL

#4268 Oct 20, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
A babe? Xd Yes, I have to drive every single week day to classes, I might move closer with a cousin next year, still thinking of it. Thanks for wishing me luck :)
Your a babe mary. A very genuine pretty lovely woman to me.what do you do on friday evenings when the weeks over?

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4269 Oct 20, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>Your a babe mary. A very genuine pretty lovely woman to me.what do you do on friday evenings when the weeks over?
Thanks :) Well, most of my exams are on Friday, and they are from 5:30 to 7:30 pm, so when I get out of that I usually go with friends to eat an ice cream or to dinner, just to take a break after the exam. I love spending family time, for me that's really important, enjoying them the most possible time.
Miguel

Pico Rivera, CA

#4270 Oct 20, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
tres leches cake is nasty ugh. I prefer the normal one.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4271 Oct 20, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>tres leches cake is nasty ugh. I prefer the normal one.
Why? I think it tastes great. You are mexican, you must know about "churros", I like those with ice cream.
Miguel

Pacoima, CA

#4272 Oct 20, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I think it tastes great. You are mexican, you must know about "churros", I like those with ice cream.
oh churros are good but not the tres leches cake.
Cigar Face

Miami, FL

#4273 Oct 21, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks :) Well, most of my exams are on Friday, and they are from 5:30 to 7:30 pm, so when I get out of that I usually go with friends to eat an ice cream or to dinner, just to take a break after the exam. I love spending family time, for me that's really important, enjoying them the most possible time.
You seem to have a healthy lifestyle regardless of college. Let me know how things went with your exam?

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4274 Oct 21, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to have a healthy lifestyle regardless of college. Let me know how things went with your exam?
Hi :) the exam went good, I'm hoping to get a good grade. Yes, I try to keep far from the junk food, I like to bring my own snacks and lunch. I do get a little conscious when spending money on things that aren't really that much important. How was your day?
Cigar Face

Miami, FL

#4275 Oct 21, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi :) the exam went good, I'm hoping to get a good grade. Yes, I try to keep far from the junk food, I like to bring my own snacks and lunch. I do get a little conscious when spending money on things that aren't really that much important. How was your day?
What's up mary ,how you doing?I knew you would ace that exam like it was nothing. You seem like a well put together strong beautiful young woman, who's got a Destiny to fulfil and make it happen. You jog and work out and eat good. You are the perfect woman!! Lol! When is your next exam mary?

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4276 Oct 21, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>What's up mary ,how you doing?I knew you would ace that exam like it was nothing. You seem like a well put together strong beautiful young woman, who's got a Destiny to fulfil and make it happen. You jog and work out and eat good. You are the perfect woman!! Lol! When is your next exam mary?
Well, I'm not perfect, I'm human after all, have many defects, put the important thing is to make the virtues stand out. My next exam would be next week's Friday, this time it is a chemistry exam, but those are more essay, the thing is to read and understand what you are reading. After that I have biology exam the week after that. So I have started reading both science books.
Cigar Face

Miami, FL

#4277 Oct 21, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm not perfect, I'm human after all, have many defects, put the important thing is to make the virtues stand out. My next exam would be next week's Friday, this time it is a chemistry exam, but those are more essay, the thing is to read and understand what you are reading. After that I have biology exam the week after that. So I have started reading both science books.
I only call it like i see it mary. But somehow i think your being genuine about the things you write. And you come of as a virtues woman, Its very important to understand what your reading by pausing re reading defining asking notes, or whatever it takes to make it easier for you. I would think biology is kind of hard?

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4278 Oct 21, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>I only call it like i see it mary. But somehow i think your being genuine about the things you write. And you come of as a virtues woman, Its very important to understand what your reading by pausing re reading defining asking notes, or whatever it takes to make it easier for you. I would think biology is kind of hard?
Biology isn't hard, but it is important to visualize it. I usually look up for you tube videos to understand some process. Chemistry is like Biology and Calculus, you have to practice exercises over and over again, but you have to understand what you are reading too.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4280 Oct 21, 2013
SunburntJon wrote:
<quoted text>
You got too much makeup on in the picture.
Nop, I don't use makeup, it's unhealthy for skin and makes a women age faster.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4281 Oct 21, 2013
SunburntJon wrote:
<quoted text>
You got too much makeup on in the picture.
Maybe you are refering to the redness of my cheeks. Well, that happens after a nice day at the beach, my cheeks get red.
Cigar Face

Miami, FL

#4282 Oct 21, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Biology isn't hard, but it is important to visualize it. I usually look up for you tube videos to understand some process. Chemistry is like Biology and Calculus, you have to practice exercises over and over again, but you have to understand what you are reading too.
You can find almost everything you need on YouTube. Do you sometimes watch those crazy videos of bullies getting put in their places for messing with the wrong persons? Lol! Bizarre but funny.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4283 Oct 21, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>You can find almost everything you need on YouTube. Do you sometimes watch those crazy videos of bullies getting put in their places for messing with the wrong persons? Lol! Bizarre but funny.
I have bumped to some crazy videos, but not as the one you described. It's entertaining, I use it to here a lot of my music playlist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black crime is getting out of control 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 53
Why are black people intellectually seem to be ... (Mar '11) 6 min Stupid Thread 400
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min TSM 1,346,330
Most Black Men have Skinny, Feminine looking Legs (May '15) 12 min LoL 17
Ha ha Cam Newton Lost 12 min Cam Wants Mommy 7
Do Black Men likes Asian women? Be Honest please!! (Jun '08) 16 min Stupid Thread 1,213
I have white wife! 17 min KIP 133
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 25 min yisarel 130,590
The psycopathic personality of white "people" 1 hr Cry Me A River 29
More from around the web