Latina women hating on black women.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#3892 Sep 27, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
So what?screw them hoes..i wish they will get the f*ck off this forum..they arent even blk
Sometimes wishes don't come true :P

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3893 Sep 27, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes wishes don't come true :P
is there a reason why u are on a blk forum?are u looking for blk d*ck or are u just a troll?

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#3894 Sep 27, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>is there a reason why u are on a blk forum?are u looking for blk d*ck or are u just a troll?
I found it by a thread referring to latinas and I gave my opinion because I did felt I had the right to do it. Besides, there are many threads here talking about latinas, and other non blacks. I haven't said anything untrue and I don't troll unlike you. I didn't see that one of the requirements to post in here had to be being black, oh well, if it bothers you don't read my comments, ignore me, etc. I don't care. Well, how about you? Is there any reason why you are on a AFRICAN- AMERICAN FORUM?:)

Level 3

Location hidden

#3895 Sep 27, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
I found it by a thread referring to latinas and I gave my opinion because I did felt I had the right to do it. Besides, there are many threads here talking about latinas, and other non blacks. I haven't said anything untrue and I don't troll unlike you. I didn't see that one of the requirements to post in here had to be being black, oh well, if it bothers you don't read my comments, ignore me, etc. I don't care. Well, how about you? Is there any reason why you are on a AFRICAN- AMERICAN FORUM?:)
well lets see..im blk and live in america!!! Go on latin forum or sumthin jeesh ...i hate outsiders in our business

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#3896 Sep 27, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>well lets see..im blk and live in america!!! Go on latin forum or sumthin jeesh ...i hate outsiders in our business
AA are considered a different group, you said you where from the caribbean :P. Your business? 6 out of 10 threads here have to do with other races or don't have to do with blacks. Don't like my presence? Like I said, I don't care, you are nothing to me, ignore me, tolerate me, whatever, but I will still be posting. I will not go just to satisfy you or others.:P
Cedric

United States

#3897 Sep 27, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
So what?screw them hoes..i wish they will get the f*ck off this forum..they arent even blk
Im not a self loathing blackman. But latinas are better looking and less hostile than black chics. The only thing black chics are good for is giving head for twenty$ to any who long as he isn't Black, because they hate their own men. I think ots some kind of interesting. Psychological phenomenon . Latinas respect their men and treat their men well unlike black chics who obviously Are all mmasculine lesbians.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#3898 Sep 27, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful lady you're more than welcome here :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#3899 Sep 27, 2013
As a matter of fact most black would prefer to have you here over mint cookies.
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#3900 Sep 27, 2013
oh that's funny I get chewed up by a lot of men for being here im preferring black women and they even tell me to get the hell out of you.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#3901 Sep 27, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful lady you're more than welcome here :)
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#3902 Sep 27, 2013
you see what I'm talking about Cedric Am Latino and I don't hate myselfeither but I prefer black women I'm married to a black woman. and you probably get mad when I say ask me know any good for each other cuz they are DL. just watch n see how many angry BM are going to respond to this. and this is only for the BM who are negative like yourself.
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#3903 Sep 27, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
There are black women that also don't have a lot of breast. It is your preference anyway. So black men are hotter than mexicans? I mean, the majority of them are taller and look more masculine.
I don't hate black women, I don't have anything to envy of them, and they have nothing to envy of me if they are secure enough.
it's rare for a black women who doesnt have it. but if you're into black men then good for you not a problem you can be honest just like I'm honest.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#3904 Sep 27, 2013
Miguel wrote:
oh that's funny I get chewed up by a lot of men for being here im preferring black women and they even tell me to get the hell out of you.
That's because IRBW and the few non black men that like them are always making a show and bashing everybody else and ruining internet forums.

If you were a decent person like Mary, then we'd be more than happy to have you here as well. I like having Mary here, she's super beautiful and very intelligent. She beats out every IRBW on this forum in every category. US black men are more than happy to part with the IRBW's for beautiful latin women like her. I wouldn't even think twice about it. Neither would 99% of black men.
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#3905 Sep 27, 2013
for Mint Cookies see what they trying to do now Anderson's just trying to hurt you but I am ia the black women because they're strong and you're one of your strong and don't listen to these guys the dating they can hurt you but they can't. as you can see America my black queen I would change for anything in the world. they she's hate the fact that I'm honest if you notice he started but this guy talking crap about black women and when I spoke is a trip because I talk about non black woman of my honest toughts in Boom right away she fires at but totally forgot how bout to do this dude who started crap. she puts her honest thought of black men and I dont trip but then these guys Starts trippin on you and they tell her that she's welcome but when I ve seen black women they insult me and tell me to leave and complain and say that they're going to send a letter to the moderator so that they can get rid of me now you see how hypocrite they are.
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#3906 Sep 27, 2013
Mr Anderson you know that's bologny because ever since I started here I never disrespectedanybody. even though I was still respecting you guys how was not getting no respect in return so stop acting nice cuz you was one of the ones who disrespected me I can go way back where you been though I did not responded negativity I was still getting negativity from you haters. at least most of the guys said that they appreciate do women who like black men but they don't like the non black men who like black women neither interracial black women so that's being hypocrites and you're one of them Mr Anderson because plenty of times you got busted for that. I been here for a while and lately you know and you seen that I only talked crap to those who disrespected me. so what you're saying nobody buys it because I busted you before I'm being hypocrites

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#3907 Sep 28, 2013
Miguel wrote:
for Mint Cookies see what they trying to do now Anderson's just trying to hurt you but I am ia the black women because they're strong and you're one of your strong and don't listen to these guys the dating they can hurt you but they can't. as you can see America my black queen I would change for anything in the world. they she's hate the fact that I'm honest if you notice he started but this guy talking crap about black women and when I spoke is a trip because I talk about non black woman of my honest toughts in Boom right away she fires at but totally forgot how bout to do this dude who started crap. she puts her honest thought of black men and I dont trip but then these guys Starts trippin on you and they tell her that she's welcome but when I ve seen black women they insult me and tell me to leave and complain and say that they're going to send a letter to the moderator so that they can get rid of me now you see how hypocrite they are.
Have you seen her post? She even insult's other black women her, you must be very blind. She is just really disrespectful and you expect people to be nice to her?

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#3908 Sep 28, 2013
Miguel wrote:
Mr Anderson you know that's bologny because ever since I started here I never disrespectedanybody. even though I was still respecting you guys how was not getting no respect in return so stop acting nice cuz you was one of the ones who disrespected me I can go way back where you been though I did not responded negativity I was still getting negativity from you haters. at least most of the guys said that they appreciate do women who like black men but they don't like the non black men who like black women neither interracial black women so that's being hypocrites and you're one of them Mr Anderson because plenty of times you got busted for that. I been here for a while and lately you know and you seen that I only talked crap to those who disrespected me. so what you're saying nobody buys it because I busted you before I'm being hypocrites
So why talk crap about latinas? I gave you that example so you can see how it is. I know there are many Mexican men who are attractive, and so many other non black women. Have a preference? Then keep it to yourself because you don't count for the whole hispanic men, not even the majority. No need to pull other women down cause of YOUR preference for black women.
Xiomara

Hollywood, FL

#3909 Sep 28, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen her post? She even insult's other black women her, you must be very blind. She is just really disrespectful and you expect people to be nice to her?
Are you stupid? Miguel got exposed by this Brazilian racist call uru. Go back 8 pages. And tead how Rarrest Rose caught her in this big lie about not speaking spanish. Your going back with a very weird and strange blackwomen troll. I turned 15 YESTERDAY!! And i can say and do what i want;-) you look like my cousin she just got married what school you go too?

Level 3

Location hidden

#3910 Sep 28, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
AA are considered a different group, you said you where from the caribbean :P. Your business? 6 out of 10 threads here have to do with other races or don't have to do with blacks. Don't like my presence? Like I said, I don't care, you are nothing to me, ignore me, tolerate me, whatever, but I will still be posting. I will not go just to satisfy you or others.:P
shutup nerd!!!

Level 3

Location hidden

#3911 Sep 28, 2013
Xiomara wrote:
<quoted text>Are you stupid? Miguel got exposed by this Brazilian racist call uru. Go back 8 pages. And tead how Rarrest Rose caught her in this big lie about not speaking spanish. Your going back with a very weird and strange blackwomen troll. I turned 15 YESTERDAY!! And i can say and do what i want;-) you look like my cousin she just got married what school you go too?
lol bm posing as a little girl hahaha!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 min Moses 136,027
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 5 min trollslayer 7,948
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 16 min trollslayer 4,010
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 16 min KiloEcho 46,456
News Is This Black Parenting Magazine Racist? 25 min Spotted Girl 11
Poll Are Black people really the DEVIL? (Nov '09) 29 min Black Atheist 208
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 42 min davy 2,082
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr trollslayer 32,664
Do you understand 2 hr Truth Hurts 27
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 3 hr barefoot2626 93
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 4 hr Fukanig 88
More from around the web