Latina women hating on black women.
sweetcocoa

United States

#3694 Nov 27, 2012
LovinLife1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
youll never get it..........conversing is pointless.....gone
It is sad that you have let the bigotry and Prejudice in our nation influence your views about black women. I love men of all races, but I would never degrade black men like you've had to black women. You clearly have a lot of growing up to do. you have that Willie Lynch syndrome.
Alejandra mendez

United States

#3695 Nov 28, 2012
sweetcocoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit hating you can go to the Jerry Springer Show and And explain your frustration. Jerry pays 5 dollars per episode. You can make a quick buck.
what are you a guy or something! Your over obsessing all over the place with me!this sexual harassment. I dont like it girls for sex ok!!! Got it! Stop stalking me.. Im sure you got some woman to love or a white guy..because you messed upgirls hate your own men and blame them for everything when you se us together you blame us then..start being ladies den your guys will see you as ladies.stop being boys!!!!! Try being girls for once. And stop having sex with other girls.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3696 Nov 28, 2012
Sometimes feelings and suspicions of being hated can be symptoms of paranoia.
Miguel

Corona, CA

#3697 Nov 28, 2012
You know is sad because alot of black men but the hands on a women dont give me wrong mom bm do to to but more bm. What it is is that bw dont put up with that crap .Bw will defend herself . Bw is strong and non bw including latina let them get beaten and keep getting those men back. My neighrnors are ir bm and latina and the last incident tje guy jit his wife with the iron and sister ask why she still with as she he didnt meant to and took him back.sje have beaten several times by this man. Thats one reason why alot of go with latinas cuz they dont fight back am not saying all but most. If you like bm go for it but dont get a beater. And dont disrespect my black queens . Any man who try to disrespect my black queens we gonna have problems. And the truth BW has nothing to be jealous of latinas. I remember the day I got jump for dating a black woman but that didnt stop me
jon

Croydon, UK

#3698 Nov 28, 2012
Prettygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
The number one sign of jealous is hating on someone unjustifiably when unprovoked. Black women only retaliate, we never start. If they hadn't came here with their nasty attitudes, or if they didn't give me nasty looks everytime I went out, I wouldn't have to make this thread. Same for white women, as they come here and do the same... in real life they hate harder than anyone. Most black women just want to be left alone.
You don't see asian women coming here hating (at least not openly.)
And you def don't see black women going to other boards calling latina and white women ugly.
Face it. People are jealous of black women. We just want it to STOP.
ur right in ur definition on what constitutes jealousy n maybe these mexican girls were jealous of u BUT lets face itt this kind of thing mainly happens from black girls n every1 knws it. i duno if black women r bitter bout nt having str8 hair which they spend so much on by gettin str8 hair weaves or wtever it maybe but wot u talk bout is most prevelant with black women
OOO

Los Angeles, CA

#3699 Nov 28, 2012
You are going to get killed next time. You sure you want to play with your life? Being the wrong race in certain neighborhoods at certain times get you killed in L.A. Try walking down the street at night on the Westside in L.A. with a Black woman. I've seen hoodsters jump out of their SUV's and beat the s *t out of latino men who were just walking down the street with Black females. ETG/ RSC/ BPS/ ECC have clicks that do nothing but serve (shoot) latinos or look for latinos to kill. You would be lucky to still be able to walk after catching heat from the knuckleheads with no jobs who participate in illegal economies (drugs, identity theft, etc.) Keep your fetishes secretive. Ignore this and your family might be attending your funeral one day.
Miguel wrote:
You know is sad because alot of black men but the hands on a women dont give me wrong mom bm do to to but more bm. What it is is that bw dont put up with that crap .Bw will defend herself . Bw is strong and non bw including latina let them get beaten and keep getting those men back. My neighrnors are ir bm and latina and the last incident tje guy jit his wife with the iron and sister ask why she still with as she he didnt meant to and took him back.sje have beaten several times by this man. Thats one reason why alot of go with latinas cuz they dont fight back am not saying all but most. If you like bm go for it but dont get a beater. And dont disrespect my black queens . Any man who try to disrespect my black queens we gonna have problems. And the truth BW has nothing to be jealous of latinas. I remember the day I got jump for dating a black woman but that didnt stop me
sweetcocoa

United States

#3701 Nov 28, 2012
Alejandra mendez wrote:
<quoted text>what are you a guy or something! Your over obsessing all over the place with me!this sexual harassment. I dont like it girls for sex ok!!! Got it! Stop stalking me.. Im sure you got some woman to love or a white guy..because you messed upgirls hate your own men and blame them for everything when you se us together you blame us then..start being ladies den your guys will see you as ladies.stop being boys!!!!! Try being girls for once. And stop having sex with other girls.
Somebody needs to put you in your place chica and I'm going to be the one that does it. Okay Mr. Mike Mendez. You are all talk with no action. You are not no Jennifer Lopez. You look like George Lopez.
sweetcocoa

United States

#3702 Nov 28, 2012
Alejandra mendez wrote:
<quoted text>what are you a guy or something! Your over obsessing all over the place with me!this sexual harassment. I dont like it girls for sex ok!!! Got it! Stop stalking me.. Im sure you got some woman to love or a white guy..because you messed upgirls hate your own men and blame them for everything when you se us together you blame us then..start being ladies den your guys will see you as ladies.stop being boys!!!!! Try being girls for once. And stop having sex with other girls.
Just remember you resonded to me first claiming you had no issues with Black women jealous chica
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#3703 Nov 28, 2012
You stupid racist White boys and hateful jealous Sistaz need to stop scaring these fine a** Chicas away. They're showing BM some love and ya'll hate it. smdh
sweetcocoa

United States

#3704 Nov 28, 2012
Marcus Washington wrote:
You stupid racist White boys and hateful jealous Sistaz need to stop scaring these fine a** Chicas away. They're showing BM some love and ya'll hate it. smdh
I love men of all races, but I don't degraded my own people. I know where I caim from and I will never forget. I can't change what I am. I love myself.
OOO

Los Angeles, CA

#3706 Nov 28, 2012
I need to put you on your knees so you can lick this python. Then you can drink your creamy hot prize at the end.
sweetcocoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody needs to put you in your place chica and I'm going to be the one that does it. Okay Mr. Mike Mendez. You are all talk with no action. You are not no Jennifer Lopez. You look like George Lopez.
OOO

Los Angeles, CA

#3707 Nov 28, 2012
You will be loving this python once it snakes it way into your little hot juicy tamale. Open wide, sweetheart.
sweetcocoa wrote:
<quoted text>
I love men of all races, but I don't degraded my own people. I know where I caim from and I will never forget. I can't change what I am. I love myself.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#3708 Nov 28, 2012
OOO wrote:
You are going to get killed next time. You sure you want to play with your life? Being the wrong race in certain neighborhoods at certain times get you killed in L.A. Try walking down the street at night on the Westside in L.A. with a Black woman. I've seen hoodsters jump out of their SUV's and beat the s *t out of latino men who were just walking down the street with Black females. ETG/ RSC/ BPS/ ECC have clicks that do nothing but serve (shoot) latinos or look for latinos to kill. You would be lucky to still be able to walk after catching heat from the knuckleheads with no jobs who participate in illegal economies (drugs, identity theft, etc.) Keep your fetishes secretive. Ignore this and your family might be attending your funeral one day.
<quoted text>
Oh look am shakin. Let me tell nothing stops from dating black woman I will defend myself and anybody that disrespects my black queen. I live in long beach am not a trouble maker but that doesnt mean am gonna punk out. But I always listen to my black queen. My future wife black queen.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#3709 Nov 28, 2012
sweetcocoa wrote:
<quoted text>
oh damn . Good one lol.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#3710 Nov 28, 2012
OOO wrote:
You will be loving this python once it snakes it way into your little hot juicy tamale. Open wide, sweetheart.
<quoted text>
You need an azz whoopin for disrespecting women.
OOO

Los Angeles, CA

#3712 Nov 29, 2012
You will be killed one day. You have no Black women. You got a lil dck. A Black woman can only be satisfied by the Black man's python. You have no shot, Jose.
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>You need an azz whoopin for disrespecting women.
OOO

Los Angeles, CA

#3713 Nov 29, 2012
You must really need your papeles, Jose. Two can play that game. I have f* ked dozens of Latinas. Man, they like to drink that c* m shot, too. I have two of them drinking that s* t up right now. My sack is always empty because your women keep sucking me off and swallowing my loads. They are wearing me out. And they all say the same thing. "You guys are bigger and better". We take your women, Jose. You don't take ours because you cannot put it down like we can. That is why the chick from NY is with a Black man. She is addicted to his python. Dudes with lil snakes like you cannot compete. Only real men with pythons like me can truly land the Black female (and many of your women if we want them). Go back to school, Jose. Learn how to write a proper sentence. Your spelling is atrocious. You have been beaten by Black men once. Next time it might be a slug in your dome.
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look am shakin. Let me tell nothing stops from dating black woman I will defend myself and anybody that disrespects my black queen. I live in long beach am not a trouble maker but that doesnt mean am gonna punk out. But I always listen to my black queen. My future wife black queen.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#3714 Nov 29, 2012
OOO wrote:
You will be killed one day. You have no Black women. You got a lil dck. A Black woman can only be satisfied by the Black man's python. You have no shot, Jose.
<quoted text>
You must be gay to talk about other mans d$ck. All my gf were black.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#3715 Nov 29, 2012
OOO wrote:
You must really need your papeles, Jose. Two can play that game. I have f* ked dozens of Latinas. Man, they like to drink that c* m shot, too. I have two of them drinking that s* t up right now. My sack is always empty because your women keep sucking me off and swallowing my loads. They are wearing me out. And they all say the same thing. "You guys are bigger and better". We take your women, Jose. You don't take ours because you cannot put it down like we can. That is why the chick from NY is with a Black man. She is addicted to his python. Dudes with lil snakes like you cannot compete. Only real men with pythons like me can truly land the Black female (and many of your women if we want them). Go back to school, Jose. Learn how to write a proper sentence. Your spelling is atrocious. You have been beaten by Black men once. Next time it might be a slug in your dome.
<quoted text>
So you had sex with men before. You had to for you to know and talk about them. Are challenge me on fist fight. I live in long beach come here. Put up or shut up. Nothing stop from dating bw you dont own them just like I dont latinas . Honestly I can careless if they go with bm am nor attracted to latinas.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#3716 Nov 29, 2012
I got jumped by a group of cowards. Anybody I mean anybody regardles of race cant be tought in groups and it seems that you rely on gangs to be sonebody but are you man enough to do things on your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This young black man is an Honors Student 2 min SlayWithTheTruth 9
1 million mummies found in Egypt with red and b... 3 min Paul 17
NEGROES -- what would be your preferred method... 4 min KIP 56
Why the homosexual initiations ? 7 min AirborneInfantry 7
Racists are not born, they're created 12 min lmao 33
How would you handle this spiritual warfare on ... (Feb '13) 14 min Holy Ghost filled 7
in the jungle the white lion sleeps tonight 14 min The Power Of Mast... 14
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 4 hr Just a Little Recon 265
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 hr IT IS I 635
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 8 hr SadButTrue 30
More from around the web