Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 253
Next Last
Prettygirl

Montgomery, AL

#3 Apr 21, 2009
BAMAPERRY wrote:
Are Black women jealous of ALL other women? Seems like it.
The number one sign of jealous is hating on someone unjustifiably when unprovoked. Black women only retaliate, we never start. If they hadn't came here with their nasty attitudes, or if they didn't give me nasty looks everytime I went out, I wouldn't have to make this thread. Same for white women, as they come here and do the same... in real life they hate harder than anyone. Most black women just want to be left alone.

You don't see asian women coming here hating (at least not openly.)

And you def don't see black women going to other boards calling latina and white women ugly.

Face it. People are jealous of black women. We just want it to STOP.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 09

United States

#4 Apr 21, 2009
People are NOT jealous of Black women. Why would they be?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Prettygirl

Montgomery, AL

#5 Apr 21, 2009
BAMAPERRY wrote:
People are NOT jealous of Black women. Why would they be?
Lol you tell me. You seem to be pretty preoccupied with the topic.

;-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 09

United States

#6 Apr 21, 2009
Prettygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you tell me. You seem to be pretty preoccupied with the topic.
;-)
Nope, just trying to educate you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Prettygirl

Montgomery, AL

#7 Apr 21, 2009
BAMAPERRY wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just trying to educate you.
You have yet to say anything.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scientific Method

Youngstown, OH

#8 Apr 21, 2009
If pretty girl's really black i must be Spiderman.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scientific Method

Youngstown, OH

#9 Apr 21, 2009
Also, Shaquita aka Prettygirl who only bashes black men and even nappy hair does not represent the women (of any color) of the topix afro american forum in any way.
tweetie

Orlando, FL

#10 May 27, 2009
Sorry black women in your dreams. Now maybe white girls yes but definitely not no LATINA. Let's be real with our beautiful features, caramel complexed skin, curly/wavy hair and banging bodies ya'll wish. There is NOTHING and I mean NOTHING that a latina would want from a black girl at all. SORRY BOO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I am me.......nothing else”

Since: May 09

Brooklyn, NY

#11 May 27, 2009
What's wrong with black women?.... Jealousy doesn't lie within a race....it lies within the person.....and for you to start this post says that those women have actually gotten within your skin........SMH

“I am me.......nothing else”

Since: May 09

Brooklyn, NY

#12 May 27, 2009
FYI......since some ppl tend to be real defensive, that first question was targeted to the screen names that stated black women aren't pretty.....

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#13 May 27, 2009
Prettygirl wrote:
This seems to be a new trend on this board, with Rosetta Stone (yes, I know who you really are), Doixa, South, and those other stank hoes.
However, I've witnessed this all my life. Mexican women hate black women, especially good looking ones, because they are jealous and they know that their men are constantly checking us out. Sometimes they are worse than white women. As a matter of fact, the only hispanic women i've seen who don't hate are puerto ricans, I guess because they are part black themselves.
I'm not really going to down hispanic women, as they down themselves constantly with the way that they don't bathe and screw donkeys "HEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAW. "
I was at a restaurant the other day with a black male friend of mine. Hes 25, in his last year of law school, tall, dark and extremely handsome. As soon as we walked in these mexican girls were checking him out and began to roll their eyes at me simply because I was with him.
I can't remember the last time I actually saw a black man with a latina woman. When they do date out, its usually fat white girls. I guess they'd rather be with someone who is butt ugly than someone who smells like a rotting whale carcass.
Seriously, just because black women have a naturally feminine coke bottle shape, while you guys are short, born fat with big ass backs that look like billboards (can I post an ad?) is absolutely no reason to hate. At least you have white skin, you'll always have the white guys with small penises who want you (because they can't get black women.)
Enjoy the truth. ;-)
Most Puerto Ricans don't claim they are mixed with black.

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#14 May 27, 2009
Scientific Method wrote:
Also, Shaquita aka Prettygirl who only bashes black men and even nappy hair does not represent the women (of any color) of the topix afro american forum in any way.
interesting.Prettygirl maybe Shaquita05.
Chocolate Delite

Alexander City, AL

#15 May 27, 2009
tweetie wrote:
Sorry black women in your dreams. Now maybe white girls yes but definitely not no LATINA. Let's be real with our beautiful features, caramel complexed skin, curly/wavy hair and banging bodies ya'll wish. There is NOTHING and I mean NOTHING that a latina would want from a black girl at all. SORRY BOO!
When they are 12 years old maybe. Hard to find a mexican woman with a banging body. Very, very few Mexican women are attractive. Mexican women are shaped like refrigerators and billboards like she said and they are extremely unattractive. Yea they have ugly complextions and long black nasy greasy looking hair. They tend to act very hateful towards black women because they are jealous because Mexican men likes to check out black women curves right in front of them. I know several MARRIED Mexican men who stoops so low to pay whorish black women good money for cause they can't get a decent black women to give them the time of day. If Mexican women was all of that they would be home with them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chocolate Delite

Alexander City, AL

#16 May 27, 2009
diane77 wrote:
<quoted text>Most Puerto Ricans don't claim they are mixed with black.
The hundred or more do. Many PR men are married to black women so you can squash that.
tweetie

Orlando, FL

#18 May 27, 2009
Chocolate Delite wrote:
<quoted text>
The hundred or more do. Many PR men are married to black women so you can squash that.
Umm know there not boo boo I am a pure boricua and I actually just moved from DUVAL here to orlando and it is RARE SWEETHEART (I don't know what planet you live on)that you see a puerto rican brotha with a sista. Most stick to their own kind.
tweetie

Orlando, FL

#19 May 27, 2009
Chocolate Delite wrote:
<quoted text>
When they are 12 years old maybe. Hard to find a mexican woman with a banging body. Very, very few Mexican women are attractive. Mexican women are shaped like refrigerators and billboards like she said and they are extremely unattractive. Yea they have ugly complextions and long black nasy greasy looking hair. They tend to act very hateful towards black women because they are jealous because Mexican men likes to check out black women curves right in front of them. I know several MARRIED Mexican men who stoops so low to pay whorish black women good money for cause they can't get a decent black women to give them the time of day. If Mexican women was all of that they would be home with them.
What makes you think i'm mexican?
tweetie

Orlando, FL

#20 May 27, 2009
Chocolate Delite wrote:
<quoted text>
We both know that it's you that envys me not vice verse, sorry boo boo.
tweetie

Orlando, FL

#21 May 27, 2009
Oh and the black girls in duvual ain't shit to be worried about. I had so many fine ass black men trying to get at me when I was living there so please don't try to compete cus you can't. Stick to your own kind.
Chocolate Delite

Cape Coral, FL

#22 May 28, 2009
tweetie wrote:
<quoted text>Umm know there not boo boo I am a pure boricua and I actually just moved from DUVAL here to orlando and it is RARE SWEETHEART (I don't know what planet you live on)that you see a puerto rican brotha with a sista. Most stick to their own kind.
Of course most stick to their own kind. Sorry boo boo but I have several 1/2 PR in my family. The 4 husbands of my relatives are PRs from NY. I have dated many and turned down several PR "brothas" myself because I prefer a real brotha, a black man. Anyhoo.. you PR women who think you are all that are all washed up and look like old hags by the time you are 35.

“Billionaire Boys Club”

Since: Dec 08

Stay In Your Own Lane

#23 May 28, 2009
diane77 wrote:
<quoted text>Most Puerto Ricans don't claim they are mixed with black.
Trust me, you don't know enough Puerto Ricans to make a statement so general.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 253
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Panks 1,479,427
Mohammad - Temporal Lobe Epilepsy 2 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Overcoming the "career urge" with swirly babies 3 min Ben Quick 18
15 yo Black Female Sexually Assaulted by White ... 4 min Meen 3
Does Race Biologically Exist? 5 min SobieskiSavedEurope 518
Who would like to know what me favorite song is? 9 min Jamaica girl 13
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 10 min SobieskiSavedEurope 10
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 25 min slick willie expl... 183
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 29 min Ben Quick 50
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 4 hr Ben Quick 173
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 6 hr The Wookie 91
More from around the web