are white men attracted to black women?
JonX

Scarborough, Canada

#407 Jun 30, 2009
I'm a handsome, successful, and educated white man who loves black women. I love the fact that they can be so damn curvy even when slender of even petite. I love their style, charisma, and (greater or lesser degrees of) bravado as compared to others. To be sure, I see women of ALL races that attract me. But it is a Beyonce et al that makes me absolutely cream.

“~Belle et ReBelle ~”

Since: Oct 08

NYC

#408 Jul 6, 2009
on tv i find its easier to find black women/ w hite men than the opposite, and in movies, which is kind of strange bcuz there are alot more black men with non black women, they seem hesitant to put a black man in bed with a white woman. are they subconsciously trying to push the bw/ wm thing or what
Chelsea

Phenix City, AL

#409 Jul 15, 2009
I'm a black female and I reeeeeeeeeally want to date a white man
Baye

France

#410 Aug 14, 2009
Black man with white woman and white man with black woman! Beautiful! The world is one! Allah is greatest! We are humans,only! Fight for the love
Anonymous

Chisinau, Moldova

#411 Aug 14, 2009
I know Whitemen Love Black Women and get with them every chance they can.

Since: Mar 09

Christchurch, New Zealand

#412 Aug 14, 2009
I think most don't but some do. I don't know...it depends.
butterflii

Union, NJ

#413 Sep 21, 2009
WHITEGIRLMX wrote:
"well" educated black boy.. you are a waste of time.
your a piece of crap racsit who needs help. People like you are why this world can't get past racism

June Bug1

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#414 Sep 24, 2009
Chelsea wrote:
I'm a black female and I reeeeeeeeeally want to date a white man
Loser some weight that may help
packerfan

Saint Paul, MN

#415 Oct 16, 2009
I'm a white guy who has dated every race and I am happily married to a Latino wife. However, one of my last girlfriends was black and she was an amazing person and we are still friends to this day. I strongly encourage my proffessional single white friends to date women of other races especially black women. Now most of my friends if given the choice would drop their narcisisitc white girlfriend if given the chance to meet a black woman.
sweety

Brooklyn, NY

#416 Dec 2, 2009
June Bug1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser some weight that may help
- shut ya ugly dumb jealous self up
DirkDog

Brighton, MA

#417 Dec 2, 2009
I am very attracted to black women, though it is hard to find black women who are attracted to me.

But then as my screen name implies, I might be a Dog.
X4ener

Kissimmee, FL

#418 Jan 25, 2010
I can explain the problem but you probably will resent the answer. But since you asked the reasons are as follows. White women love the natural man. Black men are totally natural. They go swimming, and shower together. And then maybe go out and dance and party. White men feel the same way but your chemically laden hair stops a whole lot of enjoyable activities. Mainly because of the constant attempt to de-naturalize the hair so that it appears to have a look and feel of girls of other races. So your QUESTION should be is “Why can’t I be or go Natural and be beautiful” My brothers, sons, brothers can ware their hair natural. Every race in the world that has families, I see that the Moms, dads, sisters and brothers all have the same basic look and texture. But when I see the overwhelming number of black families the males are Natural but the female’s hair looks totally unnatural.
BIGBUDDY

Baltimore, MD

#419 Feb 15, 2010
Edwin wrote:
Basically, no. White men are in general not attracted to black women, this is reflected by virtually every IR study I've ever read. White men generally like white women and asian women. In general, from the studies I've seen, no one is really going out of their way to get with black women. Why? I don't know. I suspect it relates to the fact that due to black men having big penises, black women obviously have large vaginas, and white men can't handle a woman with a vagina that big.
This man obviously has no clue what he's talking about. I am an averagely endowed white man and I have had many black girlfriends before the beautiful black woman that i'm married to now. I think that on the average, black women tend to be more guarded in talking to men outside their race and so white guys are probably not feeling a mutual attraction and so may assume that black women are not interested in them and move on. I can absolutely assure you that a black woman's vagina is not some hideous gaping cavern.

“just being me”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Odessa, TX

#420 Feb 15, 2010
naavastar wrote:
I have noticed that in music videos, more and more interracial realationships are occuring. I always see white women with black men now.
But not once have I seen a black women with a white man. Are they just not attracted to us? And why?
Some are and some are not...just depends on the man really.
James NJ

Montgomeryville, PA

#421 Feb 23, 2010
Bubbles wrote:
I can personally vouch for white men likeing and even loving black women. Even goin as far as prefering them to white women. My s/o is white, German actually. He comes from a typical caucasion family. We have been together for a year and 3 months and so far we are still going strong. I will admit that is hard to find the ones that like black woman, but I say it definately worth the risk
Yes, it's very true that White men like black women. We've watched black men dating white women for some time now and we're always saying, "What about the ladies and us?" lol We want to date you like you wouldn't believe. We're not saying that we are better than anyone else. It different times today and we've moved on a long time ago. So all you ladies thinking about it, just give it a shot. It won't hurt. Remember it's all about the love connection...
peaceful spirit

Sweden

#422 Feb 23, 2010
black women have sexy bodies and for the most part very aggresive sexuality. and i cant say i dont like it.. every man likes black women. dont belive the media hype lol.
The Tooth Fairy

Spring, TX

#424 Feb 23, 2010
I think it really depends on the area. Moving to the south from the northeast you can really see the difference. IR are everywhere in the nyc/tri-state area. Compared to the west coast and northeast, it barely exist in the south with the exception of Florida. Now it sounds unusual for there to be a lot of IR but no BW/WM couples as the OP stated is the case in Minny. I know Minny has a large East African population. Maybe EA women aren't feel'n white guys, but the men are mess'n with WW a little. Who knows?
The Tooth Fairy

Spring, TX

#425 Feb 23, 2010
naavastar wrote:
I have noticed that in music videos, more and more interracial realationships are occuring. I always see white women with black men now.
But not once have I seen a black women with a white man. Are they just not attracted to us? And why?
Oh well, there might actually be something to your observation, if this blog is accurate. And the first post kind of validated my suspicion that African men may have something to do with the lopsidedness in Minnie.

http://www.interracialdatingcentral.com/blog/...
Larry

Houston, TX

#427 Mar 25, 2010
Carmen wrote:
naavastar.......
You make some weird posts gurl..
One minute your talking about how you don't like black men and then your talking about how you find white men unattractive and now this thread
What are your point's your trying to make??
(I'm not being mean or trying to be funny...but I'm just wondering)
It's like you change from one post to another...
Carmen you ever thought that all these postings about black men with white women or whoever was made by a black guy? Look the interracial stuff has always gone one just like the gays but its just out in public more instead of people keeping secrets. Most people black white hispanic or whatever date and marry people in their racial groups. Now there are some people who have problems finding a person in their own race to date so they date outside but its not as many as who date within same cultures. Years ago gays were screwin around also and keeping it hidden now look around at how you hear and see it out in the open, I think this is same black guy posting all his black man stuff all over topix and posing as men and women by using different names.
Simone

Chicago, IL

#428 Mar 30, 2010
Your are such a idiot. Black women will date outside their race. Not all black men have big penises and most black women do not have large vaginas. White men do like black women. I am an african American woman and white men approach me all the time. YOU ARE SUCH A IDIOT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should I go to a different chiropractor? 5 min ohReally 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min cathy1691823 1,394,434
Hard proof The elites want blacks to be treated... 16 min Its bigger than TV 4
I want My white wife to carry a black Mans baby. (Nov '09) 24 min Bobby T Canada 379
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 28 min LarryV 2,004
I ain't no cracker 29 min ohReally 2
Shootout @ Cookout= 6 dead. 33 min ugly monkeys 2
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 43 min Serious Seven 32,518
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr M Wilson 77
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Anonymous 46,236
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Drilling for the ... 1,283
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 hr yisarel 135,923
More from around the web