are white men attracted to black women?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
naavastar

United States

#1 Nov 24, 2006
I have noticed that in music videos, more and more interracial realationships are occuring. I always see white women with black men now.

But not once have I seen a black women with a white man. Are they just not attracted to us? And why?
tommy

Winder, GA

#2 Nov 24, 2006
naavastar wrote:
I have noticed that in music videos, more and more interracial realationships are occuring. I always see white women with black men now.
But not once have I seen a black women with a white man. Are they just not attracted to us? And why?
come on now. You got soap operas, nip and tuck,guess who, something new, and on this show last weel 3lbs. What more do you want? All of this is in a two year time span. Go find you a white man fast child.
Kathy

Killeen, TX

#3 Nov 24, 2006
naavastar wrote:
You said your dad was white and mom was black. Answer your own questions.
naavastar

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Nov 25, 2006
Kathy--

Okay,there is one couple (my parents), but I don't see too many other couples...
Carmen

Trenton, NC

#6 Nov 25, 2006
naavastar.......

You make some weird posts gurl..

One minute your talking about how you don't like black men and then your talking about how you find white men unattractive and now this thread

What are your point's your trying to make??

(I'm not being mean or trying to be funny...but I'm just wondering)

It's like you change from one post to another...
Bubbles

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#7 Nov 25, 2006
I can personally vouch for white men likeing and even loving black women. Even goin as far as prefering them to white women. My s/o is white, German actually. He comes from a typical caucasion family. We have been together for a year and 3 months and so far we are still going strong. I will admit that is hard to find the ones that like black woman, but I say it definately worth the risk
nate90

AOL

#8 Nov 25, 2006
navastar maybe in your area it's hard to get females
let alone black females which u seem you have a fetish fore. But if you keep your head up high and know how to talk to women the rest will come naturally.
nate90

AOL

#9 Nov 25, 2006
my bad on the last bost didn't know you were female. but to answer your question, in your area maybe interacial dating is still to taboo
naavastar

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Nov 25, 2006
Minneapolis is the CAPITAL of interacial marriages.
And STILL, I have hardly seen a black women/white man together.
Carmen

Trenton, NC

#11 Nov 25, 2006
naavastar wrote:
Minneapolis is the CAPITAL of interacial marriages.
And STILL, I have hardly seen a black women/white man together.
I think it's still a taboo. I mean like, alot of white men would love to get with a black woman, but the fear of being rejected or their family disowning plays a roll too. I guess.
GeneMachine

North Brunswick, NJ

#12 Nov 26, 2006
^^^^ same can be said for black women.
naavastar

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Nov 26, 2006
^^^
Interesting...
Yeah black women's parents wouldn't like that either.
Plus to tell you the truth, most "ghetto" black girls don't like white guys.:0
nate90

AOL

#14 Nov 26, 2006
Define ghetto please.

I believe the term ghetto in today society is ghetto being an area where drug dealers are present. And other factors of course. Unless your trying to use the term ghetto as the nazi regime did agaisnt jews. But one race doesn't make ghetto, you could have a ghetto Indian, or a ghetto asian or a ghetto white guy. I'm with a girl now who happens to be black. Her mom is very protective and not just because of me but of every guy who looks at her. I couldn't blame her the world is crazy and fucked up place.
naavastar

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Nov 26, 2006
nate90 wrote:
Define ghetto please.
I believe the term ghetto in today society is ghetto being an area where drug dealers are present. And other factors of course. Unless your trying to use the term ghetto as the nazi regime did agaisnt jews. But one race doesn't make ghetto, you could have a ghetto Indian, or a ghetto asian or a ghetto white guy. I'm with a girl now who happens to be black. Her mom is very protective and not just because of me but of every guy who looks at her. I couldn't blame her the world is crazy and fucked up place.
Just curious,
what race are you. What race is your GF?
nate90

AOL

#16 Nov 26, 2006
I believe I stated in the post my gf happens to be black. I don't really care what race a girl is just as long as their hard working independent but still gives their man love and above all else a sweetheart. And you would want to know my race wouldn't you?, like I said race doesn't matter to me it's seems like it does to you. People call eachother mexicans and black and asian because and white; it's eaiser then getting to know there name let alone who they are.
nate90

AOL

#17 Nov 26, 2006
I didn't mean to put because in the post above
naavastar

United States

#18 Nov 26, 2006
nate90 wrote:
I believe I stated in the post my gf happens to be black. I don't really care what race a girl is just as long as their hard working independent but still gives their man love and above all else a sweetheart. And you would want to know my race wouldn't you?, like I said race doesn't matter to me it's seems like it does to you. People call eachother mexicans and black and asian because and white; it's eaiser then getting to know there name let alone who they are.
So you are white? Sorry, please try to write clearer. I got lost..
nate90

AOL

#19 Nov 26, 2006
I wouldn't want that, I will type clearer next time.
nate90

AOL

#20 Nov 26, 2006
I have a question. Some members on this forum say that White America enslaved black Americans. This is true it was wrong and it was us the white people being lazy and not planting and pickin our own shit out of our farms and what, not. But I have to get something sraight, why did ancient Eqypt a country in Africa, and pharos enslave the Jewish people to make the pryimads. I'm not saying they got what they deserve, but the bible says you reap what you sow. And for every good or bad action there is an equal action and effect equal to the cause. And to know the future you must learn from the past. I don't know how to make a topic, but I have never got this question answered straight, it's like it's "hush hush, or just nobody knows because it wasn't plainly discussed
AMANDA

United States

#21 Nov 26, 2006
NO..WHITE WOMEN ARE EASY AND WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES.....THEY ARE SIDELINE HOES.
naavastar wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,508,777
Best Guard Dog 4 min Long Legged Mack ... 3
Soo, ummm, is this what it looks like? 5 min MeSo 8
A good theme music... 15 min Long Legged Mack ... 4
Mars 16 min Israelite Suprema... 6
Black Israelites! Answer these questions. 28 min Israelite Suprema... 5
96% human 32 min neanderthalipicus 1
White men are the solution for the single black... 47 min Visitor 139
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr misfit 0676 2,031
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Lori899 1,417