The Real Reason Black Americans are m...

“Forgive me =)”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Hell

#15824 May 14, 2012
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am black. My nan (the black grandmother) mostly had children with a white man making most of my aunts and uncles Mixed Race and some of them had children with white partners making children I just see as white (my cousins). We share the same grandmother (nan) but she had two children with a black man (grandad) making my mum and her brother making me just black.
Hope you're not confused.
Oh I see. It was confusing at first though.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Honiton, UK

#15825 May 14, 2012
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE wrote:
Then you tried to claim that English-Americans dominate "every aspect" of American politics, despite this:
EXECUTIVE BRANCH
PRESIDENT Barack Obama:---------African-America n
VICE PRESIDENT Joe Biden:---------Irish-American
SEC. OF STATE Hillary Clinton:---------English-Ameri can
SEC. OF TREASURY Timothy Geithner:---------German-Ameri can
SEC. OF DEFENSE Leon Panetta:---------Italian-Ameri can
ATTORNEY GENERAL Eric Holder:---------African-Americ an
SEC. OF INTERIOR Kenneth Salazar:---------Hispanic-Amer ican
SEC. OF AGRICULTURE Thomas Vilsack:---------N/A (Abandoned at birth)
SEC. OF COMMERCIA John E. Bryson:---------English-Americ an
SEC. OF LABOR Hilda Solis:---------Hispanic-Americ an
SEC. OF HEALTH Kathleen Sebelius:---------Italian-Amer ican
SEC. OF HOUSING Shaun Donovan:---------Irish-America n
SEC. OF TRANSPORTATION Ray LaHood:---------German-America n n/Lebanese-American
SEC. OF ENERGY Steven Chu:---------Chinese-American
SEC. OF EDUCATION Arne Duncan:---------Irish-American
SEC. OF VETERANS AFFAIRS Eric Shinseki:---------Japanese-Ame rican
SEC. OF HOMELAND SECURITY Janet Napolitano:---Italian-American
CHIEF OF STAFF Jack Lew:---------Polish-American
EPA ADMINISTRATOR Lisa Jackson:---------African-Ameri can
OMB DIRECTOR Jeffrey Zients:---------Czech-American
US TRADE AMBASSADOR Ronald Kirk:---------African-American
US AMBASSADOR TO THE UN Susan Rice:---------African-American
CEA CHAIRMAN Alan Kreuger:---------German-Americ an
SBA ADMINISTRATOR Karen Mills:---------English-America n
SUPREME COURT
J. John Roberts:------English-American
K. Antonin Scalia:----Italian-American
J. Anthony Kennedy:--Irish-American
J. Clarence Thomas:--African-American
J. Ruth Ginsberg:-----Jewish-American
J. Samuel Alito:------Italian-American
J. Sonia Sotomayor:---Hispanic-American
J. Elena Kagan:-------Jewish-American
And the Congress is just as mixed. Further, the Jews dominate American business, so really the English don't run shit.
LOL even in the UK (predominaly England) the last two PMs prior to ''Call me Dave'' were ethnic Scottish (Tony Blair & Gordon Brown) the current opposition leader is ethnic Polish. Scotland even has its own kinda government while England does not. Winston Churchill who sold out the UK in WW2 to America was half American.

England doesn't exist anymore and I am not so sure if ''true'' English people really even exist they're all an English/Irish hybird if not having distant Roman, North African, Norman, Jewish or Gypsy admixture and most do not descend from either Anglos or Saxons.

England is soft and withihn the UK it is being run by people I swear who want to eradicate the English identity.

Level 5

Honiton, UK

#15826 May 14, 2012
I almost forgot the British Royal Family descends from Germans!

LMFAO this country is a joke!

Level 5

Honiton, UK

#15827 May 14, 2012
Ms Cutey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see. It was confusing at first though.
I kinda typed it in a confusing way. Lets just say I am black and my ''half'' cousins are white, we only share one grandmother who was black.

White Britain almost absorbed my family, almost....

But honestly could you tell these white guys have one black grandparent?
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4011/439248060...
http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/empics/20111110/22/...

I honestly can't.

“You can't handle the truth.”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#15828 May 14, 2012
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. I take it they got absorbed by the white population then, funny enough if they were initially some sort of outcasts then again I assume the ones who passed for white did so.
No, they didn't get absorbed by the white population, THEY absorbed enough lower-class whites to look basically white, however like I said if you go out to the Appalachian region you can still identify them by looks. Further, they are still outcasts, the average American considers them the lowest form of white trash. They, along with pure white Appalachians, are considered the epitome of white trash in the United States, so while they have absorbed enough "white blood", they have not escaped their "outcast" status and are still looked down upon by both white and black Americans. They predominate in literally the poorest state in the entire country (West Virginia).

Level 4

Location hidden

#15829 May 14, 2012
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought the Melungeons would of been part of ''African Americnas'' consideirng the one drop rule in the past plus they look like some people you lot call ''African American'' anyays.
They were never considered African-American, because they never actually admitted to having any African ancestry, however they WERE considered "Mulatto" or "Colored" because although whites could not quite put a finger on what exactly they were, they knew they weren't white. Back in the 19th century and "Colored" meant anyone who was White/Native mixed, Black/Native Mixed, Black/White Mixed, Black, or Indian. Mulatto meant anyone who was mixed; White/Native mixed, Black/Native mixed, or Black/White mixed. Mulatto was just a mixed subset of the "Colored" category, which included all non-Whites. That is how African-Americans became so mixed, because even though there were laws against mixing with whites, EVERY SINGLE MIXED PERSON (born outside of Indian tribal land) that (however it happened) was born in the United States was almost automatically absorbed into the African-American population since Blacks were the largest "Colored" category.

However, those groups who resisted, fled, and actively sought to mix in with whites and Indians (Melungeons, Seminoles, Lumbees, etc.) and avoid blacks, are not considered African-American even though they would have been considered "Colored" and/or "Mulatto" under the One Drop Rule. Their descendents belong to certain "tri-racial isolates" and are generally regarded with the vague label of "mixed Indians" in the minds of most Americans who even know or care about such small groups in the first place. They are not very numerous.

Creoles are peculiar when it comes to tri-racial groups in the United States because they never sought to deny or run away from their African ancestry, since they evolved in a Latin American culture where such denial was unnecessary. Therefore, when the One-Drop Rule was forced on them, they eventually ended up identifying as "black", because they weren't willing to deny their African ancestry and only those who did so had any chance of forging some semblance of a "mixed" or "middle" group outside the Black/White dichotomy. Further, their culture is heavily (and directly) African, and they have contributed large amounts to African-American culture. Here are some famous Creoles:

Celestine Ann Beyince (Tina Knowles)
http://greenobles.com/data_images/tina-knowle...
Suzanne Malveaux
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_22rERGIuZiY/SE2PniB...
Anatole Broyard
http://www.pennilesspress.co.uk/images/broyar...

Here are some people of Creole descent:

Beyonce
http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/cele...
Lil Fizz
http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/musi...
Kirko Bangz
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.theboombox.com/med...
Ciara
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/defaul...
KD Aubert
http://www.moviespad.com/photos/k-d-aubert-mo...

Level 4

Location hidden

#15830 May 14, 2012
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just see Johnny Depp and Elvis Presley possibly being the descendants of those who got absorbed by the white population later on as they're predominately white, then Native then small amounts of African.
Yeah, Depp and Elvis would basically be white people who had like some Melungeon ancestry. I should also mention that they never called themselves "Melungeons", that was a pejorative name that white Americans gave them. Like I said, they were never really a proper "ethnic group" in the way Creoles were, they were basically a rural mixed-race group who worked to procreate with the lowest class of whites as a way of social climbing. However, it did not work and the social stigma and poverty remain with them to this day.
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess actual melungeons do not identify as such really then, might as well call them white now.
They are very touchy about their identity, because like I said they are very poor and uneducated and are still afraid of receiving backlash for acknowledging their African ancestry. They ARE generally considered white, like I said, however regular white Americans still look down on them despite their persistent effort to whiten themselves. I cannot stress enough how these people represent the lowest trash of America.

Level 4

Location hidden

#15831 May 14, 2012
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not consider anything over 5% to be minute at all. 2% and below is minute.
Fact is if Bantu admixture was minute they would never mention it in these studies period just like how they never really mention Native American admixture in Black America which is truly ''minute''.

They mention the San, Mbutu, Baka, etc. which are all below 2%, so obviously minutiae has nothing to do with what they did and didn't include in the studies. They were studying the African component, that's why they didn't mention the European (20%) or Native American (7%) component. If you consider the 7% Native American "minute", then I don't see how you don't consider the 10% Bantu "minute".

Further, I showed you the definition and synonyms for minute, and I think you know what SEXYBLKWOMAN meant. 10% Bantu is "insignificant" (a synonym for minute, as I pointed out in my post) in comparison to the rest of African-Americans' ancestry, especially our overall ancestry.

I didn't see the original assertion, so I can't say anything definitively, however I believe it was something to the effect of "African Americans have are a significantly Bantu population", which I believe SEXYBLKWOMAN has disproved given that I, and most people, would not consider 10% Bantu to be very significant when examining African-Americans' entire genetic composition.

[QUOTE who="BigsmokE8"]< quoted text>
Also I forgot to showyou this one when you'll asking about the height/peak of transporting Africans into modern day USA.
19th century peak/height:
25% Angola
25% Bigt of Biafra (Modern Eastern Nigeria, Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea São Tomé and Príncipe and Gabon)
Quote:
‘’Curtin (1969) has offered, on the basis of data on English trade during the 18th century (the peak of the Atlantic slave trade), estimates of the proportional contributions by areas. His analysis shows that Angola and Bight of Biafra contributed the highest numbers of
slaves imported into the North American mainland (»25% each).’’
Source:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...
What are your thoughts?
That study is from 1969, while SEXYBLKWOMAN's study is from 2010, so I really don't have any thoughts on it, as SEXYBLKWOMAN has already succesfully proven her point.

Level 5

Honiton, UK

#15832 May 14, 2012
<quoted text>
No, they didn't get absorbed by the white population, THEY absorbed enough lower-class whites to look basically white, however like I said if you go out to the Appalachian region you can still identify them by looks. Further, they are still outcasts, the average American considers them the lowest form of white trash. They, along with pure white Appalachians, are considered the epitome of white trash in the United States, so while they have absorbed enough "white blood", they have not escaped their "outcast" status and are still looked down upon by both white and black Americans. They predominate in literally the poorest state in the entire country (West Virginia).
These people sound like outcasts if it is true and the ''Appalachian region'' sounds backwards. I'd like to visit their one day though.

Level 4

Location hidden

#15833 May 14, 2012
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not consider anything over 5% to be minute at all. 2% and below is minute.
Fact is if Bantu admixture was minute they would never mention it in these studies period just like how they never really mention Native American admixture in Black America which is truly ''minute''.
They mention the San, Mbutu, Baka, etc. which are all below 2%, so obviously minutiae has nothing to do with what they did and didn't include in the studies. They were studying the African component, that's why they didn't mention the European (20%) or Native American (7%) component. If you consider the 7% Native American "minute", then I don't see how you don't consider the 10% Bantu "minute".

Further, I showed you the definition and synonyms for minute, and I think you know what SEXYBLKWOMAN meant. 10% Bantu is "insignificant" (a synonym for minute, as I pointed out in my post) in comparison to the rest of African-Americans' ancestry, especially our overall ancestry.

I didn't see the original assertion, so I can't say anything definitively, however I believe it was something to the effect of "African Americans have are a significantly Bantu population", which I believe SEXYBLKWOMAN has disproved given that I, and most people, would not consider 10% Bantu to be very significant when examining African-Americans' entire genetic composition.
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also I forgot to showyou this one when you'll asking about the height/peak of transporting Africans into modern day USA.
19th century peak/height:
25% Angola
25% Bigt of Biafra (Modern Eastern Nigeria, Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea São Tomé and Príncipe and Gabon)
Quote:
‘’Curtin (1969) has offered, on the basis of data on English trade during the 18th century (the peak of the Atlantic slave trade), estimates of the proportional contributions by areas. His analysis shows that Angola and Bight of Biafra contributed the highest numbers of
slaves imported into the North American mainland (»25% each).’’
Source:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...
What are your thoughts?
That study is from 1969, while SEXYBLKWOMAN's study is from 2010, so I really don't have any thoughts on it, as SEXYBLKWOMAN has already succesfully proven her point.

Level 4

Location hidden

#15834 May 14, 2012
BigsmokE8 wrote:
I almost forgot the British Royal Family descends from Germans!
LMFAO this country is a joke!
We will make you a colony in 100 years. We will use the islands as a summer vacation spot.

LOL

Level 5

Honiton, UK

#15835 May 14, 2012
<quoted text>
They were never considered African-American, because they never actually admitted to having any African ancestry, however they WERE considered "Mulatto" or "Colored" because although whites could not quite put a finger on what exactly they were, they knew they weren't white. Back in the 19th century and "Colored" meant anyone who was White/Native mixed, Black/Native Mixed, Black/White Mixed, Black, or Indian. Mulatto meant anyone who was mixed; White/Native mixed, Black/Native mixed, or Black/White mixed. Mulatto was just a mixed subset of the "Colored" category, which included all non-Whites. That is how African-Americans became so mixed, because even though there were laws against mixing with whites, EVERY SINGLE MIXED PERSON (born outside of Indian tribal land) that (however it happened) was born in the United States was almost automatically absorbed into the African-American population since Blacks were the largest "Colored" category.
However, those groups who resisted, fled, and actively sought to mix in with whites and Indians (Melungeons, Seminoles, Lumbees, etc.) and avoid blacks, are not considered African-American even though they would have been considered "Colored" and/or "Mulatto" under the One Drop Rule. Their descendents belong to certain "tri-racial isolates" and are generally regarded with the vague label of "mixed Indians" in the minds of most Americans who even know or care about such small groups in the first place. They are not very numerous.
Creoles are peculiar when it comes to tri-racial groups in the United States because they never sought to deny or run away from their African ancestry, since they evolved in a Latin American culture where such denial was unnecessary. Therefore, when the One-Drop Rule was forced on them, they eventually ended up identifying as "black", because they weren't willing to deny their African ancestry and only those who did so had any chance of forging some semblance of a "mixed" or "middle" group outside the Black/White dichotomy. Further, their culture is heavily (and directly) African, and they have contributed large amounts to African-American culture. Here are some famous Creoles:
Celestine Ann Beyince (Tina Knowles)
http://greenobles.com/data_images/tina-knowle...
Suzanne Malveaux
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_22rERGIuZiY/SE2PniB...
Anatole Broyard
http://www.pennilesspress.co.uk/images/broyar...
Here are some people of Creole descent:
Beyonce
http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/cele...
Lil Fizz
http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/musi...
Kirko Bangz
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.theboombox.com/med...
Ciara
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/defaul...
KD Aubert
http://www.moviespad.com/photos/k-d-aubert-mo...
It seems as though they made the wrong choices and failed to better themselves. Do they know who is currently in the white house?

Level 5

Honiton, UK

#15836 May 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah, Depp and Elvis would basically be white people who had like some Melungeon ancestry. I should also mention that they never called themselves "Melungeons", that was a pejorative name that white Americans gave them. Like I said, they were never really a proper "ethnic group" in the way Creoles were, they were basically a rural mixed-race group who worked to procreate with the lowest class of whites as a way of social climbing. However, it did not work and the social stigma and poverty remain with them to this day.
<quoted text>
They are very touchy about their identity, because like I said they are very poor and uneducated and are still afraid of receiving backlash for acknowledging their African ancestry. They ARE generally considered white, like I said, however regular white Americans still look down on them despite their persistent effort to whiten themselves. I cannot stress enough how these people represent the lowest trash of America.
I see. Are there any famous "Melungeons" who are not white? Any at all?

Level 5

Honiton, UK

#15837 May 14, 2012
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Bias on your part (SEXYBLKWOMAN is Black American like yourself). The study is from 1998 and the reference why may be from 1969 is from ''data on English trade during the 18th century'' something which was recorded in the 18th century which you even asked for thus no new study can override it. You know this is the same study which showed you the varying European admixture in Black America in another link.

Honestly if you lot want to pretend Bantu admixture is ''minute'' in Black America which is clearly not at definatley over 10% then it is up to you.

Also at the end of the day Bantus of Angola/Congo are essentially the same as West Africans anywyas thus why I lump them altogether as ''Central-West Africans''.

You lot want to disagree with me simply to disagree.

Level 5

Honiton, UK

#15838 May 14, 2012
<quoted text>
We will make you a colony in 100 years. We will use the islands as a summer vacation spot.
LOL
I don't care I'll be on who evers side is winning but I just can't see this happening. Although the UK is small attempting to invade it if both sides agree to not use nukes will not be a walk in the park.

You lot should be worried about China.

“Forgive me =)”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Hell

#15839 May 14, 2012
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I kinda typed it in a confusing way. Lets just say I am black and my ''half'' cousins are white, we only share one grandmother who was black.
White Britain almost absorbed my family, almost....
But honestly could you tell these white guys have one black grandparent?
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4011/439248060...
http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/empics/20111110/22/...
I honestly can't.
The second pic I can tell. Also my great grandmother was black. Also do you think recessive genes could play a role?

My facial features are kinda like this, except I have blonde hair and blue eyes.
http://oliciouslife.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
My facial features is similar to that, but not 100%.

I am the only one in my family besides my father(who is dead) that has blonde hair and blue eyes. My mother, brother and sister all have either black or brunette hair. Even my cousins and grandparents.

So I ask, can recessive genes play a role?
ashanti king

Folsom, PA

#15840 May 14, 2012
Then you tried to claim that English-Americans dominate "every aspect" of American politics, despite this:

EXECUTIVE BRANCH
PRESIDENT Barack Obama:---------African-America n
VICE PRESIDENT Joe Biden:---------Irish-American
SEC. OF STATE Hillary Clinton:---------English-Ameri can
SEC. OF TREASURY Timothy Geithner:---------German-Ameri can
SEC. OF DEFENSE Leon Panetta:---------Italian-Ameri can
ATTORNEY GENERAL Eric Holder:---------African-Americ an
SEC. OF INTERIOR Kenneth Salazar:---------Hispanic-Amer ican
SEC. OF AGRICULTURE Thomas Vilsack:---------N/A (Abandoned at birth)
SEC. OF COMMERCIA John E. Bryson:---------English-Americ an
SEC. OF LABOR Hilda Solis:---------Hispanic-Americ an
SEC. OF HEALTH Kathleen Sebelius:---------Italian-Amer ican
SEC. OF HOUSING Shaun Donovan:---------Irish-America n
SEC. OF TRANSPORTATION Ray LaHood:---------German-America n n/Lebanese-American
SEC. OF ENERGY Steven Chu:---------Chinese-American
SEC. OF EDUCATION Arne Duncan:---------Irish-American
SEC. OF VETERANS AFFAIRS Eric Shinseki:---------Japanese-Ame rican
SEC. OF HOMELAND SECURITY Janet Napolitano:---Italian-American
CHIEF OF STAFF Jack Lew:---------Polish-American
EPA ADMINISTRATOR Lisa Jackson:---------African-Ameri can
OMB DIRECTOR Jeffrey Zients:---------Czech-American
US TRADE AMBASSADOR Ronald Kirk:---------African-American
US AMBASSADOR TO THE UN Susan Rice:---------African-American
CEA CHAIRMAN Alan Kreuger:---------German-Americ an
SBA ADMINISTRATOR Karen Mills:---------English-America n

SUPREME COURT
J. John Roberts:------English-American
K. Antonin Scalia:----Italian-American
J. Anthony Kennedy:--Irish-American
J. Clarence Thomas:--African-American
J. Ruth Ginsberg:-----Jewish-American
J. Samuel Alito:------Italian-American
J. Sonia Sotomayor:---Hispanic-American
J. Elena Kagan:-------Jewish-American

And the Congress is just as mixed. Further, the Jews dominate American business, so really the English don't run shit.
So you are going to argue with me about English influence in America. Everything about America from your tv shows, laws, culture, school system, politics and everything is modeled after the English. How many German and Irish has been president of America?

Again I am not the one that said when all factors are factored in the english hold the largest ethnicity of white American. I quoted them from numerous sources which I have provided. You on the other keep posting census. If we go by the census then of course German is the largest but if factored in the factors then English is the largest. It is so simple Sarah palin would not even have a hard time comprehending it.

Level 4

Location hidden

#15841 May 14, 2012
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
These people sound like outcasts if it is true and the ''Appalachian region'' sounds backwards. I'd like to visit their one day though.
Yes, the Appalachian region is the poorest in the country and they are definitely outcasts:

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story...

http://www.app-pov-proj.org/igive.html

http://voices.yahoo.com/poverty-appalachia-th...

Here is some interesting reading material that gives a general overview of Appalachian society, where the Melungeons dwell. They, Melungeons and pure-white Appalachians, are very backward and live in third-world conditions.

Level 5

Honiton, UK

#15842 May 14, 2012
Ms Cutey wrote:
<quoted text>
The second pic I can tell. Also my great grandmother was black. Also do you think recessive genes could play a role?
My facial features are kinda like this, except I have blonde hair and blue eyes.
http://oliciouslife.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
My facial features is similar to that, but not 100%.
I am the only one in my family besides my father(who is dead) that has blonde hair and blue eyes. My mother, brother and sister all have either black or brunette hair. Even my cousins and grandparents.
So I ask, can recessive genes play a role?
Not to sure what you mean and it depends on the genes. Blue eyes are recessive and I think blonde hair is too.

Recessive genes means it will for the most part take you inheriting the same genes from both parents for you to express (have it shown) it.

eg Blue eyes are recessive so to have blue eyes genrally both of your parents must be blue eyed gene carries not necissarilly having blue eyes themselves though. You can have blue eyed genes but have non blue eyes.

While on the other hand dominant means only one parent needs it realy eg brown eyes. Blue eyed parent + brown eyed parent = brown eyed child but still has blue eyed genes.

So recessive genes from more than two generations ago can't really play a role. You could be the random fluke who inherits the recessive traits, it happens but its rare.

My ''half'' cousins who are white are all brown to black hair light brown eyes and two have green eyes. Two also have children one has blue eyes and blonde hair, for now I notice hair colour can change with certain white people with age.

Level 4

Location hidden

#15844 May 14, 2012
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. Are there any famous "Melungeons" who are not white? Any at all?
Not that I know of. Any African-American from the Chesapeake, Southeast, or Midwest area who claims to have a "Native American" great-grandsomething could easily have "Melungeon" ancestry, however, perhaps through migrations. The region where Melungeons predominate has a very tiny African-American population and the African component to Melungeons' ancestry come from people who migrated from the Chesapeake region hundreds of years ago and married enough low-class white trash to pass themselves off as white, so African-Americans were always more isolated from what would be called "Melungeon" people than whites were.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 10 min RIP 26
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Grey Ghost 1,683,456
Cowardly cops are all alike..A bunch of phugggi... 28 min Sarah 2nd Grade 2
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 35 min spud 238
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 50 min Sarah 2nd Grade 120
Gov't Shutdown, "NOT A GOOD DAY FOR THE US N(EY... 52 min Sarah 2nd Grade 1
As the toilet swirls... 53 min Snr 9
Racist White People on MLK Day. 6 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 99
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 10 hr Harrisson 254
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 12 hr Denigrade 30