The Real Reason Black Americans are m...

RyGuy88

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#15064 May 7, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
<quoted text>
RyGuy lol..
You are the only one that makes my d!ck grow. If you know what I mean. Just because I come up with quick statements like that does not mean I want sexyblackwoman.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MilitaryStyle1000...

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#15065 May 7, 2012
RyGuy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one that makes my d!ck grow. If you know what I mean. Just because I come up with quick statements like that does not mean I want sexyblackwoman.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MilitaryStyle1000...
lol ok RyGuy.. um, should i click the link?
Bantu limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#15066 May 7, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
@ SEXYBLKWOMAN
Explain this you pee for a brain:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TFI8CP2THHAJP...
<quoted text>
I clearly state that Igbo mother and daughter are ''lighter than the average Nigerian'' yet both are not even lightskin thus the average Nigerian is dark!
Now where is your evidence that I stated the average Nigerian is light skinned.
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA
Are you saying these women pure Igbo? Are they the same race as as these kids? LOL! There is prolly some true igbos who claim hebrew.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_u3lFqBksmrE/Sf3oqlV...
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpr...

RyGuy88

Mankato, MN

#15067 May 7, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ok RyGuy.. um, should i click the link?
Yes

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#15068 May 7, 2012
RyGuy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
WHOA!!!
Bigsmoke

Honiton, UK

#15069 May 7, 2012
Bantu limited wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying these women pure Igbo? Are they the same race as as these kids? LOL! There is prolly some true igbos who claim hebrew.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_u3lFqBksmrE/Sf3oqlV...
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpr...
LOL you have no clue about skin tone. Do not make me go all scientific on you now.

All you can do is post photos, I can break it down to you how skin tone works and how those Igbo women are in fact ''pure''. By the way what the hell is this purity based on and since when was skin tone an indication of mixture.

My mum was way lighter than my dad and it is my dad who has admixture not my mum. Explain that one.

Those women are Igbo Nigerians who I stated are lighter than the average Nigerian. That was for dumb ass SEXYBLACKWOMAN claiming I said the average Nigerian is lightskin.
Bigsmoke

Honiton, UK

#15070 May 7, 2012
@ SEXYBLKWOMAN

Explain this on as well you pee for a brain:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TR1DTM6GLT3CN...
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I don't care for skin tone. I am dark skin and alright with it. I was just proving a point to Kashta that not all black Africans are jet black like he claims with the exception that any who are not have non black African admixture.
Most black Africans are in my opinion
Dark skin 70%
Brown skin 15%
Jet black skin 10%
Light skin 5%
So he (Kashta) needs to explain what he is on about or admit his ignorance/stupidity.
LOL considering Nigerians make up the bulk of Central-West Africans and West Africans making up most and you claim I claim they're mostly light skin how could I conclude to just 5% being light skinned???

Again where is your evidence for me saying Nigerians or even more ridiculous, west Africans on average are lightskin.

Ha!

RyGuy88

Mankato, MN

#15071 May 7, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOA!!!
I bet that's what you would say if I was up in you. You know I would hit you up good with a condom on of course.
Bigsmoke

Honiton, UK

#15072 May 7, 2012
@ SEXYBLKWOMAN

When Sassyntrashy asked me to post the average looks of respected regions of Africa here is mine for West Africa.
Bigsmoke wrote:
Western Africa
http://www.myweku.com/wp-content/uploads/2011...
270 million (27% of Africa)
Do they look lightskin?

You moron and equally for BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE who thought he could tag team for your BS you both like many up things when owned in an argument.

I have just exposed how you're a compulsive liar who needs to change the subject and make up absolute BS when she has failed her argument.

Ha!

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#15073 May 7, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
All these hours and not a shred of evidence huh?
The average Nigerians light skinned, LOL.
LOL I take that as a compliment as you see my maturity, intellect and experience to be that of a 45 year old!
Ha!
I don't need to waste my life going through a bunch of silly threads to post your comments! LOL I don't need to prove anything you as I have witness people who saw it for themselves..

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15074 May 7, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're even claiming I said west Africans are on average lightskin!
LMFAO you might as well go all the way and claim I said the average South Sudanese is lightskin.
Evidence?
Key word dumbell I didn't claim you said anything I said you try to pass off light complected Nigerians as standard west Africans to prove your point numbskull follow the conversation dckhead!

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15075 May 7, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
@ SEXYBLKWOMAN
Explain this you pee for a brain:
<quoted text>
I clearly state that Igbo mother and daughter are ''lighter than the average Nigerian'' yet both are not even lightskin thus the average Nigerian is dark!
Now where is your evidence that I stated the average Nigerian is light skinned.
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA
This dude is a joke! You can post what you want be we all seen you purposely post light complected Nigerians to prove your point about Nigerians and black Americans looking alike you do this all the time youre not an honest person you are indeed a liar..

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#15076 May 7, 2012
RyGuy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet that's what you would say if I was up in you. You know I would hit you up good with a condom on of course.
i gots to give you a nickname :)

“soldierz slab”

Level 2

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#15077 May 7, 2012
aficans are apes and apes can nver be goodlooking like we AAs
hola!

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15078 May 7, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
@ SEXYBLKWOMAN
When Sassyntrashy asked me to post the average looks of respected regions of Africa here is mine for West Africa.
<quoted text>
Do they look lightskin?
You moron and equally for BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE who thought he could tag team for your BS you both like many up things when owned in an argument.
I have just exposed how you're a compulsive liar who needs to change the subject and make up absolute BS when she has failed her argument.
Ha!
You're a ret8arded c99n that will drag out a debate after getting your a$$ whipped millions of times hence why you spent your busted a$$ on this dxmn thread for days you are a no life having bxtch and you have never owned me in any argument, how can a piece of shct like you own me? when you can't even stay consistent you blithering id8t! What does this post have to do with the fact that you did try to pass of light complected Nigerians via pictures as the average Nigerians??? What are you on cr8ck?

Go and repost back to me the same repetitive post you fcking shct stain.
Bigsmoke

Honiton, UK

#15079 May 7, 2012
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to waste my life going through a bunch of silly threads to post your comments! LOL I don't need to prove anything you as I have witness people who saw it for themselves..
I never knew it takes a lifetime to find a comment via Google. Then again you do have a pee for a brain so it probably would.

It is no coincidence that any witness you can come up with I have already owned in a argument if not multiple ones so like yourself are willing to make up sheer BS.
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word dumbell I didn't claim you said anything I said you try to pass off light complected Nigerians as standard west Africans to prove your point numbskull follow the conversation dckhead!
*SMH* either you're incredibly stupid or you're playing as such to save face.

I am guessing you're talking about when I have shown Nigerians and Black Americans who look similar, that is all I was doing I wasn't claiming the average Nigerian looks like them.

From day one I was stating that Nigeria home to 170 million black people has so much diversity that most if not all Black American diversity can be found in that country. Hence the comparisons.

Comparing Munachi Abii to Solange Knowles is comparing the two not stating the average Nigerian looks like Muchi Abbi.

Care to explain the above posts of mine clearly showing I have and continue to state the average west African and Nigerian alone being dark skin.

Come correct please.
Bigsmoke

Honiton, UK

#15080 May 7, 2012
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
This dude is a joke! You can post what you want be we all seen you purposely post light complected Nigerians to prove your point about Nigerians and black Americans looking alike you do this all the time youre not an honest person you are indeed a liar..
Comparing individuals is not stating the average person of the population likes like such.

Are you really this dumb?

My point is the two can look alike. LOL do I need to show you the post where I broke it down to a tee to BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE which will shut you down completely as he even agreed 100% and he's a troll?

Keep on digging your own grave I guess.
Bigsmoke

Honiton, UK

#15081 May 7, 2012
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a ret8arded c99n that will drag out a debate after getting your a$$ whipped millions of times hence why you spent your busted a$$ on this dxmn thread for days you are a no life having bxtch and you have never owned me in any argument, how can a piece of shct like you own me? when you can't even stay consistent you blithering id8t! What does this post have to do with the fact that you did try to pass of light complected Nigerians via pictures as the average Nigerians??? What are you on cr8ck?
Go and repost back to me the same repetitive post you fcking shct stain.
Aww, I touched a nerve.

Says the 3 year topix veteran who can't stay on one subject and is prone to making up absolute BS as a means to deflect their lose in an argument.

Ha!
Bigsmoke

Honiton, UK

#15082 May 7, 2012
This moronic halfwit was thinking I was putting lips on her comments and how I am 45 years old!

LMFAO delusions are funny to read sometimes.

RyGuy88

Mankato, MN

#15083 May 7, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
<quoted text>
i gots to give you a nickname :)
Extra Thick? Long John? Mr. Bigg? Anaconda?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Teaman 1,581,276
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 min Cigar Face 26 152
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 2 min Bebe 35,950
White women so jealous of us asian women (Aug '16) 8 min Jax 17
White nationalists "Unite the Right" Campus Rally 17 min Fucisil 102
Do black women prefer doggystyle? 23 min Harrisson 33
Poll Which race of women have the best bodies? (Oct '07) 28 min Fresh 1,187
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 2 hr MaceotheCoon 50
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 3 hr Ugly monkeys 52
More from around the web