Arab Man Looking For a beuatiful black women!!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Don't Steal My Pictures!!!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 24, 2010
I need some advice. I work at a law firm and there is this sexy beautiful sister that works with me. She has this milk chocolate complexion and curly hair with mahogany eyes. She is petite with beautiful legs and an adorable figure. I've been trying to get her to date me but she keeps on putting me off saying things like,"I don't date men from work", and," I'm not sure we would work out so well." What can i do to make her go out with me? I really think i'm in love, and it feels like i'm going crazy!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Location hidden

#2 Apr 24, 2010
Hello? can i get some advice here? I am desperate!!!

Since: Apr 09

Baarn, Netherlands

#3 Apr 24, 2010
Chill out.

You're coming over as bit pushy/desperate.

Try being friends first. So ask her about her day, how she's doing, etc. Get her to trust you and feel comfortable around you. When you're so far, ask her if she wants to grab a cup of coffee sometime.

Location hidden

#4 Apr 24, 2010
Tyheru wrote:
Chill out.
You're coming over as bit pushy/desperate.
Try being friends first. So ask her about her day, how she's doing, etc. Get her to trust you and feel comfortable around you. When you're so far, ask her if she wants to grab a cup of coffee sometime.
Hey i'm in love!!! i've never met someone like her before! i'll try your advice, thanks!!!

“Son of Qatar”

Middlesex, UK

#5 Apr 24, 2010
LOL! That is not me!

“Son of Qatar”

Middlesex, UK

#6 Apr 24, 2010
Omar El-Sokby wrote:
I need some advice. I work at a law firm and there is this sexy beautiful sister that works with me. She has this milk chocolate complexion and curly hair with mahogany eyes. She is petite with beautiful legs and an adorable figure. I've been trying to get her to date me but she keeps on putting me off saying things like,"I don't date men from work", and," I'm not sure we would work out so well." What can i do to make her go out with me? I really think i'm in love, and it feels like i'm going crazy!!! PLEASE HELP!!!
Nice story.
nassty arab

Salinas, CA

#7 Apr 24, 2010
One plus for a BW to date an Arab....AaLaLaLaLaLaLalalaaauh

Get it?

lol

“Busting you trolls up”

Aden, Yemen

#8 Apr 24, 2010
Omar El-Sobky wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice story.
Mhhmmm boy let me find out

“Son of Qatar”

Middlesex, UK

#9 Apr 24, 2010
nassty arab wrote:
One plus for a BW to date an Arab....AaLaLaLaLaLaLalalaaauh
Get it?
lol
I would not lower myself to dating women of another race, you got the wrong Arab. Plus that dude is impersonating me, most likely a black woman itself. Sorry i date Arab women.

So sexy.^_^

Location hidden

#10 Apr 25, 2010
Omar El-Sobky wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not lower myself to dating women of another race, you got the wrong Arab. Plus that dude is impersonating me, most likely a black woman itself. Sorry i date Arab women.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QwIf__oU9Z4XX
So sexy.^_^
OH SHUT UP!!!! I LOVE BLACK WOMEN AND YOU DO TO!!! WHY ARE YOU USING MY PICTURE?!!!!! I HAD IT ON FACE BOOK AND WHAT DID YOU DO?? COPY AND PASTE IT!!?? GET GONE YOU NASTY FAKE ARAB!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#11 Apr 25, 2010
Omar El-Sobky wrote:
LOL! That is not me!
THAT IS RIGHT, IT IS ME OMAR!!!!!!!!! GET OFF HERE YOU STUPID TROLLING FAKEO ARAB!!!!

“Son of Qatar”

Middlesex, UK

#12 Apr 25, 2010
Omar El-Sokby wrote:
<quoted text>
OH SHUT UP!!!! I LOVE BLACK WOMEN AND YOU DO TO!!! WHY ARE YOU USING MY PICTURE?!!!!! I HAD IT ON FACE BOOK AND WHAT DID YOU DO?? COPY AND PASTE IT!!?? GET GONE YOU NASTY FAKE ARAB!!!!!!!!
LMAO! Do you have any other pictures then this one "Omar". I know I do.

Location hidden

#13 Apr 25, 2010
Omar El-Sobky wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Do you have any other pictures then this one "Omar". I know I do.
i refuse to put my face on the internet any more than it has been. and if u put any more up, i will know that they are from my facebook!!! u fool know one u nasty!!!! stop using my pictures and name!!! i hate no black woman, and u are only a hate fill troll
panda

Horley, UK

#14 Apr 25, 2010
LOL..Funny thread
The Revolutionist

Bedford, UK

#16 Apr 25, 2010
Omar El-Sobky wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QwIf__oU9Z4XX
So sexy.^_^
I SMELL A RAT!!!!!

“Son of Qatar”

Middlesex, UK

#17 Apr 25, 2010
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
I SMELL A RAT!!!!!
Dude i don't hate black people, period. But is it racist to date inside your race? If a black man dates only black women, is he racist? Nope.
TDX0644

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#18 Apr 25, 2010
No true Arabic man of high breeding would stoop to lay down with one of these animals.

You are a disgrace.
Semela

Sweden

#19 Apr 25, 2010
Im a South African n i also like black American girls
The Revolutionist

Bedford, UK

#20 Apr 25, 2010
I don't have a problem with you exclusively dating your own women!!!...I am the same, in that I DO NOT DATE OUTSIDE MY BLACK RACE, NOTHING AGAINST OTHER WOMEN...I am just not attracted to them, mentally or physically!!!

I was just wondering, why you seem to be POSTING TO YOURSELF?
The Revolutionist

Bedford, UK

#21 Apr 25, 2010
TDX0644 wrote:
No true Arabic man of high breeding would stoop to lay down with one of these animals.
You are a disgrace.
WHAT HIGH BREEDING?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are white people getting sick of black crime? (Mar '08) 2 min I see triplets 15
When China awakes, it will shake the West 2 min Tme 79
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 3 min Bigsmoke 45
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 3 min African AE 678
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min Glimmer 98,592
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min African AE 28,911
Idris Elba the BLACK JAMES BOND? (Oct '11) 22 min Drilling for the ... 22
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 hr johnplustwomore 1,155,536
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 6 hr Uh Huh 587
More from around the web