GZ's Wife Reveals She Left Him Night ...

GZ's Wife Reveals She Left Him Night Before Trayvon Killing

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TiredofBS

Lebanon, NJ

#1 Aug 30, 2013
Funny how this interesting tidbit wasn't shared during the trial.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/30/george-...

“No more hate”

Level 4

Since: Jun 13

North Carolina

#2 Aug 30, 2013
Her bitch ass shouldve said this shit before & during the trial. This would let people know that he is violent and was upset that night....
No sympathy

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#4 Aug 30, 2013
bitterSWEET910 wrote:
Her bitch ass shouldve said this shit before & during the trial. This would let people know that he is violent and was upset that night....
No sympathy
It just supports what many of us believe about him anyway, that he is a coward. His karmic tsunami is coming. People have been posting on this site regarding the Martin's inability to file a civil wrongful death suit (because Trayvon's past indiscretions would be exposed, blah blah blah) but NOTHING that I have read about Trayvon Martin as a teen (nor his alleged indiscretions) comes close to the things that keep creeping out about George Zimmerman, many of which are documented as fact. I am very disappointed though that Shellie waited this long to reveal the things she is starting to reveal. So much for the whole truth and nothing but the truth....smh......

GrouchoMarxist

“These are a few.....”

Since: May 10

of my fav~o~rite things~~

#5 Aug 30, 2013
TiredofBS wrote:
Funny how this interesting tidbit wasn't shared during the trial.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/30/george-...
Probably because it had nothing to do with the case.
Wait, what "case",....turns out there was NO case in the FIRST place.

Why are you all still grasping at straws over this,....can't you tell when something is over?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#7 Aug 30, 2013
Ah, look. Someone didn't leave on his private jet after all but donned his spacesuit (and another alias) to come in and harass after he had a thread removed he was getting pummeled in......smh.....

YOU are so transparent and ignorant, Oh Really LAME.......*smirks*

Rate away!!!!!!!
TiredofBS

Lebanon, NJ

#8 Aug 30, 2013
bitterSWEET910 wrote:
Her bitch ass shouldve said this shit before & during the trial. This would let people know that he is violent and was upset that night....
No sympathy
Agreed. Even more interesting is that she doesn't know whether she'll stay with GZ. That alone speaks volumes.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9 Aug 30, 2013
I don't think it really matter what type of guy that fat clown is. He killed a blk kid and for that he's a hero and will be supported
TiredofBS

Lebanon, NJ

#10 Aug 30, 2013
GrouchoMarxist wrote:
<quoted text>Probably because it had nothing to do with the case.
Wait, what "case",....turns out there was NO case in the FIRST place.
Why are you all still grasping at straws over this,....can't you tell when something is over?
Actually, it has much to do with his possible state of mind, which IMO is relevant.

Considering this story came out today makes it newsworthy and share with those who were interested in the case.

BTW: Do you tell trolls who make taunting statements about others getting "Trayvonned" the case is over? Do you comment when some still reference OJ? Tired of the double standard.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Aug 30, 2013
GrouchoMarxist wrote:
<quoted text>Probably because it had nothing to do with the case.
Wait, what "case",....turns out there was NO case in the FIRST place.
Why are you all still grasping at straws over this,....can't you tell when something is over?
Ever hear of "state of mind"? old zimmerboy probably was angry as hell the night he chased Trayvon and killed him.His wife is not to bad looking what she saw in that pos I'll never know
No Comment

Port Richey, FL

#13 Aug 30, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of "state of mind"?


We're even.
(Even though it always takes THREE of you to confront ONE of us...)

So get over it already.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#14 Aug 30, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of "state of mind"? old zimmerboy probably was angry as hell the night he chased Trayvon and killed him.His wife is not to bad looking what she saw in that pos I'll never know
Do not expect a reasonable debate with fool that is in this thread with two different socks.

The white hero's wife admits they were hiding in the woods like the cowards that they are.

Figures a white hero would be a scared coward.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#15 Aug 30, 2013
Anyone would be mad if their wife left them just a night before.

Even more evidence of zimboy's state of mind when he decided to follow an innocent teenagers.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 30, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not expect a reasonable debate with fool that is in this thread with two different socks.
The white hero's wife admits they were hiding in the woods like the cowards that they are.
Figures a white hero would be a scared coward.
Zimmerboy is a yellow plumped up coward it's a disgrace that he is still free(or at least walking the street)he will never be free.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#17 Aug 30, 2013
There is no creature on earth that is more cowardly than the n!@@er, period.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#18 Aug 30, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
There is no creature on earth that is more cowardly than the n!@@er, period.
who pulled your chain beast
A Black Man

Fredericksburg, VA

#21 Aug 31, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
There is no creature on earth that is more cowardly than the n!@@er, period.
the white man is a filthy dog!
Under Employed

Toronto, Canada

#22 Aug 31, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
There is no creature on earth that is more cowardly than the n!@@er, period.
Hahahaha. You're from Barrie. Hahahahahahaha. Enough said. Hahahhahahaha. Hillbilly. For you Americans, Barrie, Ontario is the home of white welfare and meth mountain. Poor white trash live there. So now you know what is wrong with this white turd.
Flames

Hialeah, FL

#23 Aug 31, 2013
Now she says this...what a dummy.
Flames

Hialeah, FL

#24 Aug 31, 2013
She better leave him. You're next bitch. He's gonna be a serial killer after this--I'm sure he'll do something crazy. Him and his brother are psychopaths they don't even blink when being interviewed.

“The biggest risk you take”

Level 4

Since: May 13

is not taking one

#25 Aug 31, 2013
Flames wrote:
She better leave him. You're next bitch. He's gonna be a serial killer after this--I'm sure he'll do something crazy. Him and his brother are psychopaths they don't even blink when being interviewed.
Ha! I predict she'll leave him, get a book deal and tell the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 3 min KiloEcho 7,965
Black female domination in sports 10 min Sue 25
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 14 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 136,037
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 40 min Drilling for the ... 35,016
Do you understand 1 hr Truth Hurts 28
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr larryX 32,666
Am in search Of good wife 1 hr Drilling for the ... 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 46,459
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 5 hr barefoot2626 93
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 6 hr Fukanig 88
More from around the web