of 18
Next Last

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#2 Jan 28, 2008
The Truth wrote:
My Boy Just Came Back From Australia
He Said The Next Time He Goes He's Going To Need Security OR THE GIRLS
Was It Just Him Or DO Aussie Girls Like Black Guys?
IF ANYONE HAS BEEN TO AUSTRALIA COMMENT ON THIS
I KNOW AUSTRALIA IS NATIVE TO BLACK PEOPLE BUT THER ARE ONLY 400,000
I'd like to check out Australian myself; but I didn't think there were 400,000 Black people there. Are you sure you're not counting really dark Aboriginies?

Since: Dec 07

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Jan 28, 2008
i was going to mock this thread but you didn't insert any race so i am going to leave it be.
MHF

Danbury, CT

#5 Jan 28, 2008
Let my dark Aboriginies go.
go where

North Lima, OH

#6 Feb 17, 2008
?
Wu Thang

Netherlands

#7 Feb 17, 2008
Deal WIT IT wrote:
Australian women love any man who isn't Australian. Australian men are azzholes...drink too much and treat their women badly. US sailors love Australian ports of call...the women flock to the Americans and a good time is had by all. Spent a few weeks there in the early 90's...best trip of my life.
Stop ruining the fantasy of some the black women.
Wu Thang

Netherlands

#8 Feb 17, 2008
MHF wrote:
Let my dark Aboriginies go.
What about the stolen generation?

http://apology.west.net.au/

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/special/rsjproje...
shallow hal

Melbourne, Australia

#9 Feb 17, 2008
I am an AA male, 29 years of age, living in Australia.I don't know if they're into all AA brothers or just me.

Wherever I go (shopping, gym, beach, clubs etc) there's 99% of the time a beautiful lady checking me out... if not approaching me. I have a misses now (she's italian) so obviously I don't give time of day to other women.

when i mean "beautiful lady", i'm referring to a lady who's pretty.. pretty face, pretty eyes, good body... NOT obese and chubby like the white women in Philadelphia..

shallow hal

Melbourne, Australia

#10 Feb 17, 2008
Deal WIT IT wrote:
Australian women love any man who isn't Australian. Australian men are azzholes...drink too much and treat their women badly. US sailors love Australian ports of call...the women flock to the Americans and a good time is had by all. Spent a few weeks there in the early 90's...best trip of my life.
NO. Aussie males are respectful, always offer you a beer (if not two) and they treat women with respect.. some are racist but most are NOT.
shallow hal

Melbourne, Australia

#11 Feb 17, 2008
spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to check out Australian myself; but I didn't think there were 400,000 Black people there. Are you sure you're not counting really dark Aboriginies?
when you say "Black", don't classify us in the same pool as other people of dark color. People here clearly distinguish between an African American and an aborigine or an african. Our looks are very different.
fleshnblood

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Feb 17, 2008
shallow hal wrote:
<quoted text>
when you say "Black", don't classify us in the same pool as other people of dark color. People here clearly distinguish between an African American and an aborigine or an african. Our looks are very different.
how are the aborigine people in Aus.?
shallow hal

Melbourne, Australia

#14 Feb 17, 2008
THE TRUTH wrote:
SHALLOW HAL
SO HOW BEAUTIFUL ARE WHITE GIRLS IN AUSTRALIA
WHAT ABOUT THE CLUB SCENE
WHAT ABOUT THE BLACK GIRLS HOW DO THEY LOOK
average white girl here is much prettier and healthier than the ones i've known in US. But still, best white girls are from Finland, Norway and Sweden.

Many clubs here. The rap/r&b , latin and Trance scene are huge in clubs.

http://www.therubyroom.com.au/

that's one club website there.

By black.. if you mean african, i've only seen a few and they were good.
shallow hal

Melbourne, Australia

#15 Feb 17, 2008
fleshnblood wrote:
<quoted text>
how are the aborigine people in Aus.?
Very annoying... they ask ppl for money, cigarettes etc. commit crimes and wat not..

government spends a lot of money for them due to the dark history.. a dog in an aboriginal family will get an allowance. NO JOKE. free housing for them, food vouchers, free healthcare, and many other benefits... yet, these aboriginals still don't come up in life...
shallow hal

Melbourne, Australia

#19 Feb 17, 2008
THE TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW SHALLOW HAL
HOW OLD ARE U
THE PEOPLE IN THAT CLUB ARE ANCIENT LOL
U SAID UR GIRL IS ITALIAN SHE GOT A MYSPACE
IS THERE ALOT OF INTERRACIAL DATING IN AUSTRLAI ???
like i was saying, I am 29. The people in that club are roughly 26 and over. Some are even in their mid 30s. There's other clubs here where the crowd is 18 - 24.

she doesn't use Myspace but if you're looking to speak to locals here, I can give u their myspace. Just give me a contact address which i can email the links to.

IR here is much more than in US
Carlos

Fairbanks, AK

#22 Mar 11, 2008
shallow hal wrote:
<quoted text>
like i was saying, I am 29. The people in that club are roughly 26 and over. Some are even in their mid 30s. There's other clubs here where the crowd is 18 - 24.
she doesn't use Myspace but if you're looking to speak to locals here, I can give u their myspace. Just give me a contact address which i can email the links to.
I in Alaska and I am coming to Down under. Could you email me at [email protected] I want to know some people prior to me coming to Australia

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#24 Mar 12, 2008
shallow hal wrote:
<quoted text>
hi,goodmorning,or afternoon eve whatever it is right now for you,lol..,i think i asked you a question in another thread but i cant find it now??did you get it?*(;

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#25 Mar 12, 2008
Deal WIT IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit, I've seen it for myself...and I've spoken with Aussie women...don't try to tell me what I know for a fact isn't true. I'm not saying ALL are...but many are and pretty much all that I've met.
thats because flys "fly"around sh&t...get it,,takes one to know one,lol

“Beau jour mon ami”

Since: Mar 08

IN DA METRO

#27 Mar 12, 2008
I sure hope so. I think they're really cute.

Since: Jan 08

Norwich, UK

#28 Mar 12, 2008
everybody is on the black dick, so yes.. they do

“Uncle Tom”

Since: Feb 07

United States

#29 Mar 12, 2008
I know a couple of guys who played cricket down there, and they seemed to do pretty well. Then again , they were athletes and foreign.
Amber-rose

Statesville, NC

#31 Apr 1, 2008
spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
lol hey i am from austrailia i was born there i go out with a black boy and his name is chris lebron scott i guess us aussians get along better wit blacks then others

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whos the oldest race really. (Feb '13) 52 min African AE 20
Poll Does race mixing and interbreeding serve whites... (Feb '10) 52 min Who killed Captai... 3
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 55 min NotSoDivineMsM 43
White men are better lovers? 1 hr tank 634
Whiteys Feel they now need PROTECTION by Asians 1 hr Sir Jethro 7
Djibouti ordered USA to vacate military base 1 hr Orion 39
Egyptians in Egypt 1 hr African AE 530
Harris County Deputy Murdered 1 hr VictimKluxKlan 125
Foreign born blacks can & they DO function & su... 7 hr brownskin_beauty 41
Who is selina london? 7 hr enoch powell 77
More from around the web