White people think Somalis, Indians, ...

White people think Somalis, Indians, South Africans, Arabs are white

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jackblack

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Jun 11, 2010
but they dont even look like the typical White person from the UK, England or Britain, thats where most of the white Americans come from. I have seen White people say Kim Kardashian is White, she isnt white, she dont even look like the average white, both her parents look like they have some Arab in them. White people cant have dark skin without black or brown ancestory.

Since: May 10

Massapequa, NY

#2 Jun 11, 2010
1) Somalis aren't white

2) arabs are not white either they're just a mutt race(a mixture of Asian, white, and black)
Girlie

UK

#4 Jun 11, 2010
jackblack wrote:
but they dont even look like the typical White person from the UK, England or Britain, thats where most of the white Americans come from. I have seen White people say Kim Kardashian is White, she isnt white, she dont even look like the average white, both her parents look like they have some Arab in them. White people cant have dark skin without black or brown ancestory.
LOOOOOL hahaha "UK, England or Britain". Their 3 names for ONE place. Idiot. HAHA. Could have just picked one!! AHA
obama kicked his own ass

Daventry, UK

#5 Jun 11, 2010
Kardashian is an Armenian name, not arabic. The Arabs are not "Mutts" but a branch of the srmitic peoples. Somalis are black. Indians are NOT NEGROES. White south Africans are - white!
Tropics

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jun 16, 2010
jackblack wrote:
but they dont even look like the typical White person from the UK, England or Britain, thats where most of the white Americans come from. I have seen White people say Kim Kardashian is White, she isnt white, she dont even look like the average white, both her parents look like they have some Arab in them. White people cant have dark skin without black or brown ancestory.
Common people that some people make is they mistake white and caucasian for being the same thing,it's not.White can be anyone with white skin they don't have to be european.The best example I can give you is this picture? Does she look white? Maybe to some people,she might,but she's Indian,but by skin color she is not the typical brown Indian.

http://www.buzzine.com/wp-content/uploads/200...

she looks like a bunny,lol.

I'm sure there are ppl in every race that might not look like the their typical population.
Tropics

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jun 16, 2010
And Kim Kardashian is Armenian she has no arab blood and white ppl don't call her white black ppl think she's white they hate themselves so much they think anything attractive has to be white.It's the whole slave mentality.

Do you know about the Armenian genocide? Turks were killing Aremnians because they were christians and not muslims.Armenians and arabs are a whole world apart,ask any armenian they'll tell you.
Silly Rabbit

Indio, CA

#10 Sep 14, 2010
Wow... Tropics... now who appointed YOU as an authority to speak for what "Black ppl" think Kim Kardashian is?

And what black person "hates themselves"? or "thinks anything attractive has to be white?

Are you kidding me.. MOST black men think that of all the races out there white women are by far the very LEAST attractive and MOST black women feel even stronger about white men being the very least attractive.

But because blacks are generally not racist they are generally open minded about race and open to date outside their race but certainly prefer black over any race and especially over white.

So now 'I' am speaking for an entire race as you did.(Geesh!!!)
karan

Delhi, India

#11 Sep 25, 2010
indians are mostly white..and its one of the best countries in world..
UruEuWauWau

Höst, Germany

#14 Sep 25, 2010
jackblack wrote:
but they dont even look like the typical White person from the UK, England or Britain, thats where most of the white Americans come from. I have seen White people say Kim Kardashian is White, she isnt white, she dont even look like the average white, both her parents look like they have some Arab in them. White people cant have dark skin without black or brown ancestory.
What banana thread is this??!!!! Since when are the Islanders a stereotype of 'white folks' in Europe? Light-skinned Europeans come in all shapes & colors, & most of them don't even bother to think how Somalis or S.Africans look like.

Somalis = mostly Kushites; in bigger cities like Mogadishu there are some mixed peoples.
S.Africans = mostly dark-skinned Bantus, w/ lighter skinned Khoisan aboriginal people - many mixed between the two, Indians, European descendants, Arabs & a lot of mixed people between all of these groups.
Arabs = a lot of 'Caucasians'(Med phenotype like Persians & Syrians), many descendants of 'imported' N. & E.Africans, some aboriginal ME Dravidians, some descendants of E.Europeans & C.Asians, many mixed between all of these groups, majority of Arabs are still Semites.
Kim K.= Armenian, 100% Caucasian.
& so on, & so forth.
duxy

Derby, UK

#15 Oct 25, 2010
LISTEN DUMBO@S !! somali's come in different shades,some are lighter than others.they cannot be referred as white nor black.its a beutifull mixed of the both colours.
asians -cannot be called white aswell.white is what yhu call dem ppl 4rm europe with pale faces.
arabas -r nt white ,there coulor is creamish abit darker den de actuall coulour whitee.
Indian

Walsall, UK

#16 Oct 25, 2010
Indians are mostly Caucasoid (North Indians) as well as many South Indians who are different type of Caucasoids, but there are also some Mongoloid and Austroloid/Ne**oid in the country, too.
But because of many invasions and settlements over the last few thousand years, Indians are not a homogeneous population. There are various mixtures like Aryan/Dravidian; Aryan/Mongoloid; Aryan/Dravdian/Mongoloid; Dravidian/Austroloid (found in the South), etc.

So, yes, Indian, particularly most in the North can be described as being white who are related to ancient Iranians and Central Asians who came and invaded Northern India and settled there several thusand years ago. So, in a way, Iranians, Armenians and other Central Asian whites are distant cousins of North Indians.

As for South Africa, only the Europeans settlers are whites. Arabs are also Caucasoid but few do have some African in them but they are mostly Caucasoids.

Somalians are black but few do have some Caucasoid in them because of Arab admixture.
lol

United States

#17 Dec 11, 2010
God, you are unbelievably stupid! I wanted to answer your retarded questions but just the many false things you said made me lose hope in an idiot like yourself. But don't worry, you definitely aren't the only fool on here.
dhool

Alexandria, VA

#19 Dec 25, 2010
Indians specially the south are blacks.

Indian wrote:
Indians are mostly Caucasoid (North Indians) as well as many South Indians who are different type of Caucasoids, but there are also some Mongoloid and Austroloid/Ne**oid in the country, too.
But because of many invasions and settlements over the last few thousand years, Indians are not a homogeneous population. There are various mixtures like Aryan/Dravidian; Aryan/Mongoloid; Aryan/Dravdian/Mongoloid; Dravidian/Austroloid (found in the South), etc.
So, yes, Indian, particularly most in the North can be described as being white who are related to ancient Iranians and Central Asians who came and invaded Northern India and settled there several thusand years ago. So, in a way, Iranians, Armenians and other Central Asian whites are distant cousins of North Indians.
As for South Africa, only the Europeans settlers are whites. Arabs are also Caucasoid but few do have some African in them but they are mostly Caucasoids.
Somalians are black but few do have some Caucasoid in them because of Arab admixture.
dhool

Alexandria, VA

#20 Dec 25, 2010
same here north indians have some white mixed. but most of indians are blacks.
dhool

Alexandria, VA

#21 Dec 25, 2010
indian in uk... you dont know anything about somalis... we dont consider our selves blacks just like you all darkie indians... we are mixed. people from the north are different from the south or west. it depends what region in somalia you are from. just like you indians. most of somalis are arab looking people... soft straight hair, brown skin to very light complexion
White Master

Tuscaloosa, AL

#22 Dec 25, 2010
People who look like they are from UK, England or Britain have been in ancient prehistoric times and today all around the globe.
dhool

Alexandria, VA

#23 Dec 25, 2010
the color of her eyes are fake. it's called eye contacts. i like how indians wanna be gori... be proud of your black, brown skin... stay away from those creams. there are so many indians nowaday even men are using those so called whitening cream...
Tropics wrote:
<quoted text>Common people that some people make is they mistake white and caucasian for being the same thing,it's not.White can be anyone with white skin they don't have to be european.The best example I can give you is this picture? Does she look white? Maybe to some people,she might,but she's Indian,but by skin color she is not the typical brown Indian.
http://www.buzzine.com/wp-content/uploads/200...
she looks like a bunny,lol.
I'm sure there are ppl in every race that might not look like the their typical population.
dhool

Alexandria, VA

#24 Dec 25, 2010
your point is?
White Master wrote:
People who look like they are from UK, England or Britain have been in ancient prehistoric times and today all around the globe.
Tropics

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Dec 26, 2010
dhool wrote:
the color of her eyes are fake. it's called eye contacts. i like how indians wanna be gori... be proud of your black, brown skin... stay away from those creams. there are so many indians nowaday even men are using those so called whitening cream...
<quoted text>
you are wrong about that, if they were indeed fake they wouldn't be listed in top 10 most beautiful eyes in the world now would they? http://www.toptenz.net/top-ten-most-beautiful... She's also the 9th most beautiful woman in the world.

Tyra Banks,Vanessa Williams,etc have light eyes too.Anybody could have light eyes regardless of race. You are an ignorant douschebag who thinks only whites can have that. You have been brainwashed so much. You think no Indians can have blue eyes in the world lol you are absolutely ridiculous I don't even think ur Indian, must be pretending to be one & if ur not ur one stupid Indian.

http://www.google.com/images...
Tropics

Indianapolis, IN

#26 Dec 26, 2010
dhool wrote:
the color of her eyes are fake. it's called eye contacts. i like how indians wanna be gori... be proud of your black, brown skin... stay away from those creams. there are so many indians nowaday even men are using those so called whitening cream...
<quoted text>
F*ck you, stop talking out of your a$$ and using our word such as gori what gives you the right to use that. Don't even talk me especially when my comment wasn't directed at you. Stupid somali monkey you can isolate yourself from blacks all you want, but at the end of the day you're black,black,black and will always be BLACK! Somali is a failed state.F*ck you and f*ck somalia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLO for Tommy Xavier Hoffman 3 min blacks forever 9
Retards Kim and Koonye name their daughter Chicago 14 min Kanye West 4
Why Are Majority Black Cities Always Such Failu... (Sep '12) 56 min radman 123
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr San Souci 1,683,437
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 1 hr Quirky 237
white men are more masculine than black men. (May '09) 1 hr lorenzo-ice 152
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 2 hr Lady Majestic Rising 30
Racist White People on MLK Day. 4 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 99
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 8 hr Harrisson 254
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 8 hr Savant 119
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 10 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web