Why Are Black Women So Masculine?
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#150 Mar 17, 2014
duh I AM NoMo but Nobody knows wrote:
<quoted text>
how many times have you've gotten banged since this post?
Twice as many as you gotten banned,
....TONIGHT.

"Have you've"...?

Your illiteracy is more of a beacon than that tracer is, REJECT.
I don't even need to ping it anymore.
duh

United States

#152 Mar 17, 2014
Troll Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Twice as many as you gotten banned,
....TONIGHT.
"Have you've"...?
Your illiteracy is more of a beacon than that tracer is, REJECT.
I don't even need to ping it anymore.
i'm not moses nor am i a black man, p h a g. keep it moving -------->
duh

United States

#153 Mar 17, 2014
hahahahahaha
a_x_e wrote:
<quoted text>
Back off, POSER!
I'm trying to get my booty banged here. You're messing with my mojo!
duh

United States

#154 Mar 17, 2014
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't impressive at all. Are you NEW here or just pretending to be (that's rhetorical, obviously)?
Didn't you know that EVERY nighur on this forum that thinks "acct" is an appropriate substitute for "account" is a fortune-five-hundred mogul with AT LEAST 500 million in the bank?
Shouldn't you be tending to the the guests at your Monday night festivities that include the likes of Fitty Cent instead of trolling topix like you're nothing more than ghetto trash?
lmao
no more than it accounts for your lies, fudgy. why do you queens talk soooo much?
Michele

Houston, TX

#156 Mar 18, 2014
-Ivania- wrote:
And this must be the reason why all you black girls seem to like the thug and bad boy type. Someone that can match your masculinity, lol
Some of my friends tell me that Black females choose the worst type of guy that uses them and leaves them with bastard children. This is the makeup of Black women today according to Black men I know. They have horrible attitudes,angry,masculine and make horrible choices in life, which is why they are in the predictament.
You just keep sucking black dick & stop worrying so much about what black women like.

The black man & black woman relationship is none of your concern.

You need to worry about those feminine fragile pink male demons you call "white men". Thats your concern.

You inbreds want so badly to feel superior to black women. I don't know how many threads I've read with female inbreds fantasizing about black women being jealous of you.

We are not jealous of you. You're nothing to be jealous of.

Why do you need for black women to be jealous of you so bad?

Name one thing about you that a black woman should be jealous of. you don't see us black women trying to flatten our asses.

we wear weaves & wigs
You inbreds wear weaves, wigs, dread locks, get lip injections,butt implants, roast your pig skin
try to dance like us,use our slang etc.

now the new pants/jeans out with the built in ass for youfemale inbreds.

Why do you all of a sudden need a ass? You never needed asses before.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#160 Mar 18, 2014
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep sucking black dick & stop worrying so much about what black women like.
The black man & black woman relationship is none of your concern.
You need to worry about those feminine fragile pink male demons you call "white men". Thats your concern.
You inbreds want so badly to feel superior to black women. I don't know how many threads I've read with female inbreds fantasizing about black women being jealous of you.
We are not jealous of you. You're nothing to be jealous of.
Why do you need for black women to be jealous of you so bad?
Name one thing about you that a black woman should be jealous of. you don't see us black women trying to flatten our asses.
we wear weaves & wigs
You inbreds wear weaves, wigs, dread locks, get lip injections,butt implants, roast your pig skin
try to dance like us,use our slang etc.
now the new pants/jeans out with the built in ass for youfemale inbreds.
Why do you all of a sudden need a ass? You never needed asses before.
Girl what is wrong with you black women. Your mouth is trash. I don't need to be jealous of anything about you. My hair is real and long, my body is in shape and well endowed. I don't sit on my ass all day and collect welfare. I don't have bastard children that I nor a deadbeat thug will not take care of. I don't have any injections or implants dear. You're getting this from the media. lol

And why do you keep celebrating your obese ass. Don't you understand that that is really FAT. It may be appealing to some type of guys, but most guys want their women to be feminine and in shape with the just right size in everything. Its better to be FIRM that FAT,lol

This is exactly what i'm speaking to. You black girls only have a obese booty to offer any guy. So what do you think they will want to do ONLY. This is why you all love twerking, because no one wants your face or anything else. Just show that BIG FAT Booty! lmao

And when you gals can grow your OWN and REAL hair, then come talk to me, until then be quiet.:)

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#161 Mar 18, 2014
-Ivania- wrote:
<quoted text>Girl what is wrong with you black women. Your mouth is trash. I don't need to be jealous of anything about you. My hair is real and long, my body is in shape and well endowed. I don't sit on my ass all day and collect welfare. I don't have bastard children that I nor a deadbeat thug will not take care of. I don't have any injections or implants dear. You're getting this from the media. lol

And why do you keep celebrating your obese ass. Don't you understand that that is really FAT. It may be appealing to some type of guys, but most guys want their women to be feminine and in shape with the just right size in everything. Its better to be FIRM that FAT,lol

This is exactly what i'm speaking to. You black girls only have a obese booty to offer any guy. So what do you think they will want to do ONLY. This is why you all love twerking, because no one wants your face or anything else. Just show that BIG FAT Booty! lmao

And when you gals can grow your OWN and REAL hair, then come talk to me, until then be quiet.:)
Ma'am, I hope you're aware that the majority of people in this country are white and also lead in the highest percentages of welfare and other government assistance.

If you care for statistics to refute what is being stated, just ask. I'd be more than happy to oblige you.

Shalom
duh

South El Monte, CA

#162 Mar 18, 2014
"ivania" wrote: "and well endowed"

how many 'women" refer to themselves as "well endowed?"

this is a man pretending to be a chick. hahahahahaha

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#163 Mar 18, 2014
duh wrote:
BINGO.......Notice when this troll registered? So many socks, so little time.....smh......

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#164 Mar 18, 2014
-Ivania- wrote:
I see this a lot, where the Black woman always is either louder than her man,violent acting and even as we all know they have much more weight than the man. It also seems that many do not cook or know how to cook. I've had many black guys tell me that Black women do not cook for them or do not know how to. This is a basic feminine trait which should be natural.I was taught how to cook at a very early age.
It seems as though the only thing that Black women bring to a relationship is huge bottom. I've come to the conclusion that Black Women are simply used for sex only. They have nothing else to offer a man that would extend a relationship and marriage. This seems to be the reason many are not married today and why many are left with illegitimate children. I have personally lived in places where everyone else is married with children and functioning properly or either in a loving relationship, but Black females are either alone or alone with children. What's upsetting is that my taxes are paying for Black Women to be sex pots along with their tons of children, with no daddy in sight.
Why is it that Black Women are twerking or doing something sexual in public everywhere I go. I can't go anywhere and there not be a Black woman with about 30 guys oogling her large and obese bottom, yet the Black woman is never going to be married or in a relationship with any. They will simply laugh at it and walk on. No manners,no feminine qualities to speak of,loud,abusive,out of shape,fake hair,breasts and also lots of diseases.
Black guys actually try to cheat on their women with me and even have asked me to marry them, and I ask them why would they cheat on their girl, and they tell me, she is either is a wh*re who has other guys ,she doesn't cook,she is loud and embarrassing,she brings them lots of drama, and they say they can't marry a girl like that.
There's even a site, that I happened across the other day, which I found very disturbing, yet not suprising that a Black man would expose you all like this. Just google truthaboutblackfemales on word press. It basically echoes what I see and have been told, so this must be across the board,my goodness!
If anyone would break this down for me, as to why Black women are so masculine, it would be helpful for when I encounter them again.
Personally I believe many WP are sociopaths. The traits are constantly on display but most chalk it off as racism. All groups may have their bigots but WP have taken racism too a whole different level by makin' it a global epidemic. Something unheard of prior to their world Colonization. They have been stalking, harassing, and slandering AA's for over hundred of years now. This is all well documented and can be easily be revisited. Consistent behavior even when ur environment changes says there are some genetic factors behind certain behavior patterns. Most bigots are usually uneducated but for those who are sociopaths, this is NOT the case and the behavior is still displayed regardless of education and class. I believe Aziya created a thread about Sociopaths and the characteristics fit the Caucasian race. Most PPL are in denial but it's hard to be when global racism is still occurring, a recent phenomenon. So we know this is unnatural! There is no evidence of global racism in Ancient times.
duh

South El Monte, CA

#165 Mar 18, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
BINGO.......Notice when this troll registered? So many socks, so little time.....smh......
exactly!
Michele

Houston, TX

#166 Mar 18, 2014
-Ivania- wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl what is wrong with you black women. Your mouth is trash. I don't need to be jealous of anything about you. My hair is real and long, my body is in shape and well endowed. I don't sit on my ass all day and collect welfare. I don't have bastard children that I nor a deadbeat thug will not take care of. I don't have any injections or implants dear. You're getting this from the media. lol
All that nonsense you typed is equivalent to the "white trash" amongst your own people . You know that.

Whether you believe our ass to be obese. It is not. Its considered obese because the male inbred says so.

he likes a "firm flat ass". nothing too womanly cause he is naturally attracted to females that resemble preteen girls. Your men don't find the natural curves and ass of a woman attractive & he brainwashed you into believing your flat ass is attractive.

You inbreds attempting to propagandize a black womans as obese, is just because you don't have one.

Do you honestly believe we black women would depise our asses because inbred men find it unattractive. Black men are who we were created for & its them that love our backside.

Our ass is for the black man. So its none of your business.

Your "long" devil "hair" is stringy looking, full of hatching lice eggs. I'll pass.

And we will continue to move & twerk our big booties cause we have rhythm like that. unlike you pink pigs with flat asses' copying us, dancing off beat, doing everything you can to mimic our dancing then degrading it.

You inbreds are so pathetic. If you were all the superior things you claim. Your superiority would be a GIVEN. & you wouldn't have to continuouslycome on these forums trying to convince us of your superiority.

Just don't worry about the black womans ass. they are what we love & they weren't created for you to like. We will continue to "celebrate" out big booties & all your degradtion & obese propaganda will not change a thing. I love my ass. I could never embrace a flat ass.

You're the one who needs to" be quiet" & go get you a inbred man. & leave our men alone. & leave us alone to
man on top

Nassau, Bahamas

#167 Mar 18, 2014
-Ivania- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't if you are a man or a woman (becase you are acting like a guy)...Black women don't need you teaching them a damn thing...lol
KaylaMae

London, UK

#168 Mar 18, 2014
All you have to do is look at the reason behind why people say the things they say the original poster of this crap is clearly uneducated. History will change your life! Look it all up

Black women actually generally (i.e in a lot of black women not ALL) do have a higher level of testosterone. This would probably be why black woman are stronger than others. Hint the saying "Strong black woman". This is probably why your online saying these things. Some black girls would take pleasure in fulfilling that need people like you have to see people desensitise and reduce themselves to a stereotype. By this I mean by putting hands on you and above.

A woman like me can actually talk to someone like you will ease because facts always defeat those with fake knowledge.

Black modern culture has been heavily manipulated by the intrusion of the western world in Africa. So anger is something known well by allot black women due to the political system working against them and their men being emasculated by western societies PROVEN tendencies to punish the strong and outspoken.( see ever successful person of colour) Hint as to why some black men feel a white woman is the only way to feel accomplished and accepted by society. Or why a lot of black men dip from their responsibility. I find it a tad weird you are questioning black women on why some black men are not good fathers. Instead of praising these women for assuming both roles. The world has taught the black man that the black woman is not good. She can only produce black children. That's sad but what's saddest is the fact you think you know what your talking about.

Some people are under constant attack and so are Aggressive, as a defence mechanism. Some are so used to being seen as a sexual object they reduce themselves to it before it can be forced upon them. Just remember it was white people who enslaved the black people.. You only want to control why you cannot. Remember this.
Cause and effect. Hundreds of years of slavery cannot be undone in ten.
I don't expect you to understand because what you want to do is be stereotypical and ignorant.

And as for HIV this was a virus that was created. It's weird isn't it. Slaves being taken from Africa the spread of aids in Africa ... All these things started appearing in Africa when certain white people did.(There had been migration from whites for hundreds of years but they understand what humanity meant )

Look into these things on google or any search engine.
- the Vatican and black holy men
- how Christianity aided slavery
- the original Africa
- colonisation
Better still use "books" which were actually created in Africa in an empire called Kush. You can find these in libraries.

I don't blame you for being how you are it just shows there are two types of person in any and every race. Typical people like you, and people who are PEOPLE before they are a race.

I'm glad you didn't say this out loud though because at least here you just look stupid and don't sound it too.

I feel like I've been very matter of fact so I will end this by saying

GET YO LIFE. Typical lol
Zanoni031914

Oakland, CA

#169 Mar 18, 2014
Why are black creatures so masculine? Because they have more testosterone than normal women. They come from dysfunctional homes. And there's a part of their brain that is severely undeveloped. The fore-brain, which governs among other things, temper and the ability to make rational decisions.
Really

Dayton, OH

#170 Mar 18, 2014
-Ivania- wrote:
I see this a lot, where the Black woman always is either louder than her man,violent acting and even as we all know they have much more weight than the man. It also seems that many do not cook or know how to cook. I've had many black guys tell me that Black women do not cook for them or do not know how to. This is a basic feminine trait which should be natural.I was taught how to cook at a very early age.
It seems as though the only thing that Black women bring to a relationship is huge bottom. I've come to the conclusion that Black Women are simply used for sex only. They have nothing else to offer a man that would extend a relationship and marriage. This seems to be the reason many are not married today and why many are left with illegitimate children. I have personally lived in places where everyone else is married with children and functioning properly or either in a loving relationship, but Black females are either alone or alone with children. What's upsetting is that my taxes are paying for Black Women to be sex pots along with their tons of children, with no daddy in sight.
Why is it that Black Women are twerking or doing something sexual in public everywhere I go. I can't go anywhere and there not be a Black woman with about 30 guys oogling her large and obese bottom, yet the Black woman is never going to be married or in a relationship with any. They will simply laugh at it and walk on. No manners,no feminine qualities to speak of,loud,abusive,out of shape,fake hair,breasts and also lots of diseases.
Black guys actually try to cheat on their women with me and even have asked me to marry them, and I ask them why would they cheat on their girl, and they tell me, she is either is a wh*re who has other guys ,she doesn't cook,she is loud and embarrassing,she brings them lots of drama, and they say they can't marry a girl like that.
There's even a site, that I happened across the other day, which I found very disturbing, yet not suprising that a Black man would expose you all like this. Just google truthaboutblackfemales on word press. It basically echoes what I see and have been told, so this must be across the board,my goodness!
If anyone would break this down for me, as to why Black women are so masculine, it would be helpful for when I encounter them again.
Another Black Man in Drag !!
You are Black man from the ghetto. NO WOMAN of any race would take the time or effort to make this post.
If you are constantly around Ghetto masculine females, it is because you possess these traits yourself. The fact that celebrities were the only examples of high class black women you could come up with, is a dead give away that you are a Ghetto Black Male. Go to an upper middle class Black neighborhood , Graduate Medical , or Law school ( where Black women outnumber Black men 7:1). Expand your horizons and quit being a coward hiding behind the avatar and pretending to be a woman.

Location hidden

#171 Mar 18, 2014
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
All that nonsense you typed is equivalent to the "white trash" amongst your own people . You know that.
Whether you believe our ass to be obese. It is not. Its considered obese because the male inbred says so.
he likes a "firm flat ass". nothing too womanly cause he is naturally attracted to females that resemble preteen girls. Your men don't find the natural curves and ass of a woman attractive & he brainwashed you into believing your flat ass is attractive.
You inbreds attempting to propagandize a black womans as obese, is just because you don't have one.
Do you honestly believe we black women would depise our asses because inbred men find it unattractive. Black men are who we were created for & its them that love our backside.
Our ass is for the black man. So its none of your business.
Your "long" devil "hair" is stringy looking, full of hatching lice eggs. I'll pass.
And we will continue to move & twerk our big booties cause we have rhythm like that. unlike you pink pigs with flat asses' copying us, dancing off beat, doing everything you can to mimic our dancing then degrading it.
You inbreds are so pathetic. If you were all the superior things you claim. Your superiority would be a GIVEN. & you wouldn't have to continuouslycome on these forums trying to convince us of your superiority.
Just don't worry about the black womans ass. they are what we love & they weren't created for you to like. We will continue to "celebrate" out big booties & all your degradtion & obese propaganda will not change a thing. I love my ass. I could never embrace a flat ass.
You're the one who needs to" be quiet" & go get you a inbred man. & leave our men alone. & leave us alone to
I'm typing nonsense, and you're the one calling people "inbreds" and "devils". lol

Again as I told you in the earlier posts, your words and your vitrol just in typing proves my points. The men YOU claim that are "YOURS" do not want you dear.

The only Black men that seem to want you all nowadays are the thugs, low life's and white trash who just want a good fck. Which is quite frankly all that you all seem to be and make yourself out to be. There is hardly and feminine traits in you all as I pointed out that would make a man want to commit to a Black Woman for any extended period of time, and even then from what I've seen and been told by black guys, you all are always somebody's side piece and even when you're the main piece, they end up having a side piece, lmao!

Location hidden

#172 Mar 18, 2014
If you don't know by now, I will not respond to delusional morons,lol

The subject will continue on. Why are The Majority Of Black Girls Masculine in mind and body and stated by your very so called "OWN MEN"

Still no answers, but you have proved my points with all the screaming and violence in your posts,lol
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#173 Mar 18, 2014
duh wrote:
Wow, you're a genius.

(NOT)

I had that figured Sunday,
.... by his 12th post.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T638NRHNAIOHR...
Adama

Beachwood, OH

#175 Mar 18, 2014
I'm quite sure that black women do have options. I went to school with a couple, and if you were to believe them, they each have new boyfriends on a weekly basis.

Now if we are talking about long term, loving relationships, then the odds are probably much lower for them. That's only an assumption on my part though. I just figure most family oriented men would stay away from them and their attitudes.

There are some men out there who like aggressive women though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,458,575
King tut's tomb 8 min Troller of saltines 90
New Far right POTUS , ISIS is Celebrating !!! 12 min bluestreak returns 85
Why do i see white men picking up hookers 17 min Troller of saltines 5
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 18 min bluestreak returns 275
The reason black men desire white women 19 min Troller of saltines 61
Why do white people wear shorts in the winter? (Jan '09) 20 min FEMALEHOTEP2016 243
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 1 hr dcool 49
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr PolakPotrafi 50,627
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 2 hr Deplorable Jeff 161
More from around the web