Are the Tutsis of Rwanda originally f...

Level 3

Since: Nov 07

San Diego, CA

#1136 Apr 27, 2013
BMT wrote:
<quoted text>
Not satisfy my anything. Bubulo and bungokho typify the bagisu.
You argument just falls apart !! Basically you are saying everybody else is not!! You would never even win an LC1 seat with such an assertion.
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#1137 Apr 27, 2013
Drabbo wrote:
<quoted text> You just provided evidence for the point I was making !!
No am not. When they say sub-Saharan Africans they mean the majority who do not look caucasoid. HOA are an "anomaly" therefore can not represent SSA. The people who took E1b1b looked like West, central and south Africans. Old HOA were "West African" types. Modern HOA are mixed race - a product of euro-asians and SSA mixing.

“Love Being Bantu Kenyan”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Lamu, Kenya

#1138 Apr 27, 2013
Mukasa wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably dont know who the tutsi are. Very probable...it is seen from your posting. Let those who know them debate please.
I know them and they look nothing like HOA people.
eezee

York, UK

#1139 Apr 27, 2013
Tutsis arent connected to ethiopians and somalis!Isee tutsis more connected to Masais and sudaneses than habeshas or somalis.First of all,tutsis are ways too tall and generally dark-skinned to be connected to the short and light-skinned habeshas.Secondly,if you look at tutsis women morphology (very wide hips,etc,....),you cant find the same trait in somali or ethiopian women.Obviously,you will always find some tutsis who look somalis coz africans have been mixing for 1000s of years.
As for tutsis being the most intelligent,really?As far as I know,hutus have produced ways more smart academics than tutsis!

Level 3

Pearl City, HI

#1140 Apr 29, 2013
asho wrote:
<quoted text>
No am not. When they say sub-Saharan Africans they mean the majority who do not look caucasoid. HOA are an "anomaly" therefore can not represent SSA. The people who took E1b1b looked like West, central and south Africans. Old HOA were "West African" types. Modern HOA are mixed race - a product of euro-asians and SSA mixing.
My Friend!! Read the material very carefully ..two questions you have to answer
1. In which direct is the gene-flow ?
2. What does Affinity with sub-sahara mean?

Affinity with sub-sahara does not mean that there is no variability within sub-saharan populations --even though all can be pointed to a common neolithic origin. Affinity to SSA simply means that whatever their genetic make up -- its of an African origin..period. "west African' types , just like sudanic , Khoisan, cushitic and bushmen are simply a variability of a common original African humanoid. The suggestion that the :'west Africa' type is the original African! is just simply laughable ... and not rooted in any scientific evidence.
Mukasa

Kampala, Uganda

#1141 Apr 30, 2013
KenyanBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know them and they look nothing like HOA people.
Then it means you dont know them SIMPLE
Desalegn gemechu

Houston, TX

#1142 May 3, 2013
I am from Ethiopia I am living far from my country Ethiopia so I have a chance to see people from every part of the world..... One thing I can be sure is we all are real black of Africans ....if you wanna talk inside Africans? I always talk with Ethiopian language to say them hi....If I am mistaken, and if they are not Ethiopian , they are definitely from Somali or tutsi..... People I hate to talk about race. But love when people are trying to find some kind of similarity as it is the soul to bind people together. I believe give your best atentio to the broader similarities never for smaller as it couse for difference and hate leading to collusion. But one of the mystery of Africans
Asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#1143 May 4, 2013
Drabbo wrote:
<quoted text>My Friend!! Read the material very carefully ..two questions you have to answer
1. In which direct is the gene-flow ?
2. What does Affinity with sub-sahara mean?
Affinity with sub-sahara does not mean that there is no variability within sub-saharan populations --even though all can be pointed to a common neolithic origin. Affinity to SSA simply means that whatever their genetic make up -- its of an African origin..period. "west African' types , just like sudanic , Khoisan, cushitic and bushmen are simply a variability of a common original African humanoid. The suggestion that the :'west Africa' type is the original African! is just simply laughable ... and not rooted in any scientific evidence.
I have not claimed west africa-bantu type to be the original. Again, west african -bantu are the majority so are reprentive of SSA. The reason I say west african/bantu types took E1B1B to Euro-asia is E1B1B is brother to west africa-bantu E1B1A. "Sudanic" and khoisan belong to markers A and B. A and B are nt found outside Africa. So the only logical conclusion is west african- Bantu types took E1B1B to europe and middle east as supported by skulls from neollithic in the levant. If ancient HOA who took E1B1B looked like horners we see today, we would not be disussing SSA connection to the levant. Without skulls with SSA affinities therewould be no proof that E1B1B has an african origin.
Khadro

Nairobi, Kenya

#1144 May 11, 2013
I am somali i worked in kigali last year

Tutsi are cushites, my best friend is tutsi, and this girl is somali wallahy

i feel bad that genocide was committed against them. I think now that we have a country we should bring the tutsi back home. the bantus finished them.

they are our people...
Johnson

Kampala, Uganda

#1145 May 11, 2013
Khadro wrote:
i feel bad that genocide was committed against them. I think now that we have a country we should bring the tutsi back home. the bantus finished them.
they are our people...
Interesting commentary from a somali, who was on the ground.
In common parlance we call this picking evidence from the site.
In chemistry it is called observation and conclusion after an experiment. In marketing it is called evidence based research.
In criminology it is called forensic evidence.

This would basically be the last and conclusive evidence, we could actually call it the final judgement.

Others can comment but nothing will go as deep as this Mans observation in as far as this particular topic is concerned.

“Dereela Nomad”

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

Derela, Ethiopia

#1146 May 11, 2013
Khadro wrote:
they are our people...
You are NOT Somali.

What do Somalis and the so called Tutsis have in common? NOTHING!! Tutsis are not related to us Somalis, We Somalis and Tutsis are two very different ethnic groups that have nothing in common.

Level 3

San Diego, CA

#1147 May 12, 2013
Asho wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not claimed west africa-bantu type to be the original. Again, west african -bantu are the majority so are reprentive of SSA. The reason I say west african/bantu types took E1B1B to Euro-asia is E1B1B is brother to west africa-bantu E1B1A. "Sudanic" and khoisan belong to markers A and B. A and B are nt found outside Africa. So the only logical conclusion is west african- Bantu types took E1B1B to europe and middle east as supported by skulls from neollithic in the levant. If ancient HOA who took E1B1B looked like horners we see today, we would not be discussing SSA connection to the levant. Without skulls with SSA affinities there would be no proof that E1B1B has an african origin.
Well no single African population 'looks' like its ancient derivative ... not even west African types !! Secondly the subject matter of your earlier study you cited is basically proving that its the levant that has an SSA connection....NOT SSA( which includes north east africa)having a levantian connection(your logic is twisted).The out of Africa theory which is the basis of the most credible human migration theories in a very simplified form basically says ; The mutation of an north east african type is the one that formed levatian and eventually european populations ; its the mutation of a khoisan type that formed asiatic populations- who probably were one of the first to move.

Level 3

San Diego, CA

#1148 May 12, 2013
asho wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are finding it very hard to believe that its the causcasians get their 'caucasoid' looks from somalians -- not the other way around!!( colonialism screwed with our minds) The existence HOA populations preceeds european and levatian populations. The ancestors of europeans and middle easterners are simply a mutation of a North east african population.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#1149 May 12, 2013
BMT wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the chinese, australia abos get there features from HOA? LOL! Get real! Yet gain people with caucasoid features are live close to people who have those features in north africa and arabian peninsula. You have not touched the euro-asian Y and MtDna found in HOA. Ethiopians have arab J1 at 35%. M1 MtDna is as high as 46% among somalis not to mention Y-Dna T at about 13%. You are trying to tell me euro-asian Y and MtDna i did not affect them in anyway. AA have about 20-30% european admixture. Tell me that admixture has not affected howvthey look. Off it has. AA do not look west africans. There many AA who can easily pass for HOA with caucasois feature.
HOA have a look that is 'distinctive' to The East. Mixed Black PPL from The west resemble Krio/Creole speakers descended from West African slaves. I don't think Krio/Creoles & HOA resemble each other even tho both groups have admixture.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#1150 May 12, 2013
Maybe The Tutsi resemble HOA because they are some kinda Saharan group. PPL say the same thing about The Fulani/Wodaabe. Saharan PPL phenotypes seem to overlap with both East & West Africans. Is this due to admixture or did East/West Africans groups evolve from Saharans?? Nilo-Saharan speakers seem to carry some of the oldest Y-DNA next to Bushman.
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#1151 May 13, 2013
Drabbo wrote:
<quoted text> Well no single African population 'looks' like its ancient derivative ... not even west African types !! Secondly the subject matter of your earlier study you cited is basically proving that its the levant that has an SSA connection....NOT SSA( which includes north east africa)having a levantian connection(your logic is twisted).The out of Africa theory which is the basis of the most credible human migration theories in a very simplified form basically says ; The mutation of an north east african type is the one that formed levatian and eventually european populations ; its the mutation of a khoisan type that formed asiatic populations- who probably were one of the first to move.
How do you know ancient Africans did not look like Africans today? If by ancient you mean 35,000 years ago and later, then they most likely looked like modern Africans(not north eat Africans of today) This is early european from about 35, 000 years ago. He looks like modern west, central and southern African if you ask me.

First european
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...

These people entered europe about 35,000 years ago. There is a documentary on the "first european". Find it on youtube.
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#1152 May 13, 2013
Drabbo wrote:
<quoted text> I think you are finding it very hard to believe that its the causcasians get their 'caucasoid' looks from somalians -- not the other way around!!( colonialism screwed with our minds) The existence HOA populations preceeds european and levatian populations. The ancestors of europeans and middle easterners are simply a mutation of a North east african population.
Somalis? When did North east Africans become somalis? You are ignoring the euro-asian admixture in HOA and NEA. You are trying to tell us the euroasian admixture did not affect them at all. Yet AA who have recently mixed with euroasians, do not exactly look like their ancestors(West Africans) that were taken to the Americas.
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#1153 May 13, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
HOA have a look that is 'distinctive' to The East. Mixed Black PPL from The west resemble Krio/Creole speakers descended from West African slaves. I don't think Krio/Creoles & HOA resemble each other even tho both groups have admixture.
Am aware of that but AA who are heavily mixed or have white paternal lineages tend to look more like HOA than the average AA. Look at Dominican republicans and brazilians.
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#1154 May 13, 2013
Redefined wrote:
Maybe The Tutsi resemble HOA because they are some kinda Saharan group. PPL say the same thing about The Fulani/Wodaabe. Saharan PPL phenotypes seem to overlap with both East & West Africans. Is this due to admixture or did East/West Africans groups evolve from Saharans?? Nilo-Saharan speakers seem to carry some of the oldest Y-DNA next to Bushman.
The Tutsi, HOA, Fulani/wadobe have one thing in common, they have old euro-asian admixture at varying degrees. They all also claim middle eastern origin, which could be tell tale sign of that connection. Euroasian in this case includes north Africans.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#1155 May 14, 2013
BMT wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tutsi, HOA, Fulani/wadobe have one thing in common, they have old euro-asian admixture at varying degrees. They all also claim middle eastern origin, which could be tell tale sign of that connection. Euroasian in this case includes north Africans.
The oldest Y-DNA markers in Africa tho are along The Sahel/Sahara/Sudan were most of The Saharan tribes live with the exception of The Bushman who is further south.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Quirky 1,582,534
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 3 min Fucisil 371
The Decline of the West Is Self-Inflicted 9 min White Power NOT T... 7
BM are race traitors and BW are going to make y... 24 min Sadbuttrue 1
Attractive Educated BW leaving BM alone 27 min Sadbuttrue 1
How's' it feel BM to see your women leaving? 31 min Sadbuttrue 1
Your going to pay for actions BM! lmao 33 min Sadbuttrue 1
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 1 hr Sadbuttrue 128
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 224
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 4 hr Red Crosse 110
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 5 hr Clookingforlove 38
Rape by Cop 9 hr The Power Of Mast... 39
More from around the web