Are the Tutsis of Rwanda originally f...
Yeboyeboh

Takoma Park, MD

#608 Feb 3, 2012
@BANTU Limited:

" But one thing is for sure my elder brother actually dump the woman when she got pregnant the second time, this the truth. I have two nieces who look like their father."

How do we know that you're not one of these few guys affected to death by the "DALIDA SYNDROME", and very quickly fall in the well-known pathological mythomania which usualy stems from a serious "cognitive clashing" ?
Yeboyeboh

Takoma Park, MD

#609 Feb 3, 2012
@KIKUYUGUYS:

"Me!? Hell no! I said the dietary laws"

The dietary laws that seem to be shared by the Masai and the KIKUYUS could be the result of a succesful process of INTEGRATION in the national mainstream that the MASAI represent. We have the same in the Tutsi-Hima Jewish Commonwealth.

Some "Gerim" (called HUTU for convenience), were eager to challenge themselves with strict respect of the Tutsi Jewsih KASHRUT. It was uncommon but it happened sometimes. Most of their progeny are those who prefered to be killed instead of plotting against the Tutsi Jews by the 1959/1972/1993-4 owards, when the extremination of the Tutsi-Hima Jews was beeing planned and implemented in Rwanda-Burundi-East-Congo.
Nambooze

Uganda

#610 Feb 3, 2012
Bantu limited wrote:
<quoted text>
I think tutsi /bahima grew big heads when museveni came to power. But one thing is for sure my elder brother actually dump the woman when she got pregnant the second time, this the truth. I have two nieces who look like their father. He is married to a woman from mý the east now. My other brother two has two daughter. They are his children because they look like him. How can you mistake a child of two tutsies for a bantu child. LOL! We know that tutsi women often go for non-tutsi who have money. I do not know who is running after bahima/ tutsi women they days. Anyways I've not been to in Uganda and stayed in a long time. There is nothing special about you people. I had my share ofsexual encounters with hima women. Nothing to write home about.
By the way something has happened the tutsi of the old seem to be diaspearing. The tutsi, female, who used to have huge hip, massive legs, lonbg necks and tiny heads. I don't see them no more. LOL! Today people who claim to be tutsi /bahima are do not fit that mold.
Here you have actually cheapened the discussion and level of debate. The response is cheaply arrogant, lucking in substance, off topic and impotent. With this response, it shows you are a very weak deprived man, actually impotent indeed. If the tutsi rejected you, handle it, dont bring it on here. Yeboyboy says you are suffering to death and I actually believe him.
Bantu limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#611 Feb 3, 2012
Nambooze wrote:
<quoted text>Here you have actually cheapened the discussion and level of debate. The response is cheaply arrogant, lucking in substance, off topic and impotent. With this response, it shows you are a very weak deprived man, actually impotent indeed. If the tutsi rejected you, handle it, dont bring it on here. Yeboyboy says you are suffering to death and I actually believe him.
You cheapened this discussion when you said Tutsi women would never marry or hook up with a non- tutsi except when they have money and even in such a situation she will let a fellow tutsi knock her up just to fool the would be husband and keep the tutsi bloodline intact. That was cheap! LOL! It does not give your women a very good image, does it? That is your side of the story, now I give you mine you get mad. Am not making anything up. Yeboy boy is a nut case, I think. If you believe the nonsense he he posts then you not worth my time. Personally ,I never understood the farce people make of the tutsi/bahima women. This farce mostly come from the tutsi/bahima themselves. LOL!

Level 3

Since: Nov 07

San Diego, CA

#612 Feb 3, 2012
Nambooze wrote:
<quoted text>Your allegation was an abuse, because it is untrue. The tutsi women are indeed one of the most beautiful and men are always astonished at their beauty, that is the fact. Yoou always run after them but it is well known that they will never produce children for a bantu man. That is the fact here. These peoples origin has always baffled people because they definately behave and LOOK different. That is why we are discussing them here and not discussing Baganda or Sudanese. They are a mystery and a point of interest. The features of these people are very alien to the surrounding populations. And by the way, in that DNA chart that places the tutsi as very close to Bantu is flawed. Check out the Hima figures and you will see a huge relation with the somali figures and yet HIMA and TUTSI to us here and to them are one and the same.
It is also not true that there are intermarriages. Men have always been duped when ever they try to produce children with the tutsi women. Tutsi only produce among themselves and I know you know it.
Ok!It looks like Delusional Yeboyeboh has a wife! First we are discussing tutsi because thats the subject matter of the forum its titled 'Are the Tutsis of Rwanda originally from Somalia?'- Duh!I have lived in 18 African countries and have seen beautiful women in all of them . The Origins of nilo-hamtic populations is well known and please don't expect me to discard the well proven scientific facts for the opinion of somebody named Nambooze who thinks a bantu sperm cannot fertilize a Tutsi ovum.

Level 3

San Diego, CA

#613 Feb 3, 2012
kikuyuguy wrote:
All along I've waited for someone to bring up the issue of how Tutsi women increase their numbers by a deliberate strategy of cuckolding,especially when married to Hutus! Thanks Nambooze. In fact it is said even Joseph Kabila isn't really of his late dad!! Apparently a Tanzanian Tutsi man in 2000 or early 2001 spilled the beans in an interview about how he was 'seeing' cough!/cough! his
Tutsi mum to purposely impregnate her.Many Hutu husbands have discovered this the hard way;one of the many reasons they will never be friends.
Why I have no truck with this superior Caucasian Jewish/Tutsi bs is that I've seen quite a few who resemble relatives; there's nothing special in their looks!I myself was mistaken by a Muhima girl for her dead brother. As I showed in the previous 2 pages the same 700 year old migration from Axum that reached Rwanda left quite a number of Ethiopian types around Mt.Kenya; in fact Kikuyu and Kinyarwanda share cognitives,though IMO Runyankole is closer. We also had the same Mosaic dietary rules.
My beef is his insistence on racial exclusivity based on non existent mythical jewish connections.
If we were to use the stereotypical tutsi phenotype to identify Tutsi --- more than half of kenya , uganda and all of northen Tz , chad , the sahel would be Tutsi . The obsession with phenotype I see in Rwanda and Burundi -- is because they were amoung pygmoid populations -- so there a need to always make distinctions( for whatever social reason). Migration theories of Tutsi's also destort the picture -- because they tend to place bantu's as indigenous to the east african region-- yet its the Bantu who are the migrants . I would not even characterize the presence of nilohamtic and hamitic populations in the region as a 'migration' from ethiopia -- rather the entire rift valley ( both arms) and associated plateau's all the way from ethiopia to southern Tanzania was the natural and original habitat of these groups -- they obviously moved from one part to another -- but it was all within their homeland.
Bantu limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#614 Feb 3, 2012
Drabbo wrote:
<quoted text> If we were to use the stereotypical tutsi phenotype to identify Tutsi --- more than half of kenya , uganda and all of northen Tz , chad , the sahel would be Tutsi . The obsession with phenotype I see in Rwanda and Burundi -- is because they were amoung pygmoid populations -- so there a need to always make distinctions( for whatever social reason). Migration theories of Tutsi's also destort the picture -- because they tend to place bantu's as indigenous to the east african region-- yet its the Bantu who are the migrants . I would not even characterize the presence of nilohamtic and hamitic populations in the region as a 'migration' from ethiopia -- rather the entire rift valley ( both arms) and associated plateau's all the way from ethiopia to southern Tanzania was the natural and original habitat of these groups -- they obviously moved from one part to another -- but it was all within their homeland.
I don't believe the tutsi were in east-central Africa(Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi and eastern congo)before the bantu living there. History of the tutsi begins with the arrival of the Bachwezi who came south giving, rise the Bunyoro Ankole dynasties till the nilot came and drove them deeper south to Rwanda, Burundi and Eastern congo much later(elementary school history). Tutsi are regarded as foreigners. If they have been the region before the bantus, bantus would have been looked at as foreigners. The Tutsi do have a HOA connection, probably south Ethiopia.

Level 3

Carlsbad, CA

#615 Feb 3, 2012
Bantu limited wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe the tutsi were in east-central Africa(Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi and eastern congo)before the bantu living there. History of the tutsi begins with the arrival of the Bachwezi who came south giving, rise the Bunyoro Ankole dynasties till the nilot came and drove them deeper south to Rwanda, Burundi and Eastern congo much later(elementary school history). Tutsi are regarded as foreigners. If they have been the region before the bantus, bantus would have been looked at as foreigners. The Tutsi do have a HOA connection, probably south Ethiopia.
Masai, Samburu, Marakwet , Pokot, Sebei, Tugen , Nandi, Kipsigis have a larger genetic and even cultural affinity to HOA --- why isn't there any obsession about linking them to southern Ethiopia? Secondly even Bantu's in rwanda, burundi, Uganda and Kenya have a very obvious nilo-hamitic admix. Meru ,nkore,nyoro, kamba and kikuyu or sukuma dont look like Yoruba or bamleke. Have you ever wondered why shona don't obsess about being zulu or luhya obsess about being Igbo --despite having some shared phenotypical affinity? The idea of phenotype or 'looks' to approximate ones historical or genetic affinity is a lega lega way of studying populations. The truth about always trying to find affinity to HOA is the attempt to be proximal to europeans -- because the narrative ( which is very factually wrong) has been that European culture and civilization ( and genes) got into africa via christian ethiopia . So any kind of mark of civilization e.g centralized states, Stone architecture , irrigation etc could not have been from Indigenous African formations. The explanation offered for the formation of buganda, bunyoro, Ankole, Rwanda is some sort of Ethiopian Influence. This was coined the Hamitic hypothesis -- and believe or not was first used to explain the baganda by John Speke! This theory has been completely discredited by scholars - but its hurts very many Nilo-hamites because it turns them into foreigners in their own land.
Nambooze

Uganda

#616 Feb 4, 2012
Drabbo wrote:
<quoted text> Ok!It looks like Delusional Yeboyeboh has a wife! First we are discussing tutsi because thats the subject matter of the forum its titled 'Are the Tutsis of Rwanda originally from Somalia?'- Duh!I have lived in 18 African countries and have seen beautiful women in all of them . The Origins of nilo-hamtic populations is well known and please don't expect me to discard the well proven scientific facts for the opinion of somebody named Nambooze who thinks a bantu sperm cannot fertilize a Tutsi ovum.
You start another topic on Bantu or baganda if you cant deal with the Tutsi issue. You go away from here. The fact is we are here discussing them. The fact is they indeed have outstanding looks. DEAL WITH IT BOY. Thats why we are saying where did these mysterious people come from. Thats why we are not saying where did the kikuyu or baganda come from. Let us not have jealous streaks over them. Let us discuss their origin and not your sperms and how they fertilise. That is absolutely irrelevant.
Nambooze

Uganda

#617 Feb 4, 2012
Bantu limited wrote:
<quoted text>
You cheapened this discussion when you said Tutsi women would never marry or hook up with a non- tutsi except when they have money and even in such a situation she will let a fellow tutsi knock her up just to fool the would be husband and keep the tutsi bloodline intact. That was cheap! LOL! It does not give your women a very good image, does it? That is your side of the story, now I give you mine you get mad. Am not making anything up. Yeboy boy is a nut case, I think. If you believe the nonsense he he posts then you not worth my time. Personally ,I never understood the farce people make of the tutsi/bahima women. This farce mostly come from the tutsi/bahima themselves. LOL!
STOP telling lies. The record is still on here. I repeat... THE TUTSI rarely marry outside there own. Many have tried and they have been thrown under the bus. You know that very well. If you were rejected am sori BUT DEAL with it. The person who started this topic said, " the tutsi look like somals but they have nappy hair, could they originally have been somalis?" That is what we are responding to. And we are saying it is possible there is a connection. That is what we are navigating with observation, history, science and reason. Yeboyboy is giving an angle that I personally find intriguing and yet could be True.
Bantu limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#618 Feb 4, 2012
Nambooze wrote:
<quoted text>STOP telling lies. The record is still on here. I repeat... THE TUTSI rarely marry outside there own. Many have tried and they have been thrown under the bus. You know that very well. If you were rejected am sori BUT DEAL with it. The person who started this topic said, " the tutsi look like somals but they have nappy hair, could they originally have been somalis?" That is what we are responding to. And we are saying it is possible there is a connection. That is what we are navigating with observation, history, science and reason. Yeboyboy is giving an angle that I personally find intriguing and yet could be True.
That is how you should have began the discussion instead of going on the offence for no reason. I personally believe there is a link between tutsi and Horn of Africa. The problem with Yeboybo is he and you are using phenotype to create a link to HOA, masai, Fulanis, Tuareg and Euroasians, namely jews. But Dna has shown that Tutsi are neither related to somalis, Ethiopians, Tuareg, Fulanis or Jews. You do not want to face facts so choose to declare the Dna study bogus. LOL! Let us asumme that the tutsi were once upon a time somalis, what happened? How did their hair become nappy if they did not intermarry with non-HOA Africans? LOL!

Level 3

Carlsbad, CA

#619 Feb 4, 2012
Nambooze wrote:
<quoted text>You start another topic on Bantu or baganda if you cant deal with the Tutsi issue. You go away from here. The fact is we are here discussing them. The fact is they indeed have outstanding looks. DEAL WITH IT BOY. Thats why we are saying where did these mysterious people come from. Thats why we are not saying where did the kikuyu or baganda come from. Let us not have jealous streaks over them. Let us discuss their origin and not your sperms and how they fertilise. That is absolutely irrelevant.
We know where they come ..there is absolutely no mystery about them ...they cluster with other nilo- hamites ....only difference is they are more bantid( they as much Bantu as they are nilohamite). There is absolutely no mystery where Nilohamites came from-- Along both arms of the rift valley -- which streches from southern ethiopia to Malawi. Show me facts , evidence that prove your kikubo theories.
Nambooze

Uganda

#620 Feb 5, 2012
Drabbo wrote:
<quoted text> We know where they come ..there is absolutely no mystery about them ...they cluster with other nilo- hamites ....only difference is they are more bantid( they as much Bantu as they are nilohamite). There is absolutely no mystery where Nilohamites came from-- Along both arms of the rift valley -- which streches from southern ethiopia to Malawi. Show me facts , evidence that prove your kikubo theories.
There is no theory that I have put across!!!
Nambooze

Uganda

#621 Feb 5, 2012
Bantu limited wrote:
<quoted text>
That is how you should have began the discussion instead of going on the offence for no reason. I personally believe there is a link between tutsi and Horn of Africa. The problem with Yeboybo is he and you are using phenotype to create a link to HOA, masai, Fulanis, Tuareg and Euroasians, namely jews. But Dna has shown that Tutsi are neither related to somalis, Ethiopians, Tuareg, Fulanis or Jews. You do not want to face facts so choose to declare the Dna study bogus. LOL! Let us asumme that the tutsi were once upon a time somalis, what happened? How did their hair become nappy if they did not intermarry with non-HOA Africans? LOL!
Most of them actually have curly hair.
Bantu limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#622 Feb 5, 2012
Nambooze wrote:
<quoted text>STOP telling lies. The record is still on here. I repeat... THE TUTSI rarely marry outside there own. Many have tried and they have been thrown under the bus. You know that very well. If you were rejected am sori BUT DEAL with it. The person who started this topic said, " the tutsi look like somals but they have nappy hair, could they originally have been somalis?" That is what we are responding to. And we are saying it is possible there is a connection. That is what we are navigating with observation, history, science and reason. Yeboyboy is giving an angle that I personally find intriguing and yet could be True.
I still want to know the lies I told. This is what you wrote;

"...the people here have run after Tutsi girls and they have often hit hard walls just like your brother did or will if what you say is true that he tried to get a tutsi girl. They have told you that if you insist the children wont be yours and you will burst your head over that. Bantu marrying a tutsi is often just a BUBBLE."
Yeboyeboh

Takoma Park, MD

#623 Feb 5, 2012
@BANTU Limited:

"The problem with Yeboybo is he and you are using phenotype to create a link to HOA, masai, Fulanis, Tuareg and Euroasians, namely jews. But Dna has shown that Tutsi are neither related to somalis, Ethiopians, Tuareg, Fulanis or Jews. You do not want to face facts so choose to declare the Dna study bogus."

We are not using phenotype. We take in account phenotype amongst many other historical, cultural and factual rules that we Tutsi Jews, we share with our kins all over Africa, especially those dwelling inside the BTA [Biblical triangle of Africa] and who include most of the groups you're insistingly spelling. And phenotype is not a random. That is the reason of the current prevalence of the biometrical passeport and IDs. If you don't believe Yeboyeboh because he is a Tutsi scientist, go back to your courses on british scientist Francis GALTON. The Tutsi-Hima Jewish phenotype is the result of strict endogamy on a long period of time.
Yeboyeboh

Takoma Park, MD

#624 Feb 5, 2012
@BANTU Limited:

"But Dna has shown that Tutsi are neither related to somalis, Ethiopians, Tuareg, Fulanis or Jews. You do not want to face facts so choose to declare the Dna study bogus"

We have nothing to say about DNA conclusions about ourselves because we didn't validate these studies.

The problem is: Once you come with the assumption that the Tutsi are Bantus, how can you tell people that you have collected TUTSI samples ? And as you know the BANTU illusion is the prevalent theory in your "elementary school history". Right ?

The sudies you trust collect indistinctively samples from black african people they want,they fill up numbers in sophisticated charts and declare that the Tutsi DNA is this or that. Are you serious ? How can you study a group that you aren't able to identify ?
Yeboyeboh

Takoma Park, MD

#625 Feb 5, 2012
@BANTU Limited:
"I don't believe the tutsi were in east-central Africa(Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi and eastern congo)before the bantu living there..."
You're confused on basic facts, space and population distribution, and timelines. Yet I don't give up educating you on some key issues related to Tutsi-Hima Jews. If you want to know who is a native and who is a foreigner in the Great Lakes, it is very simple: ASK THE CATTLE. Archeology doesn't lie.

French Historian Bernard LUGAN (He taught History and Archeology in various universities in the Great lakes mostly in Rwanda for 17 years), who wrote a majestic book {RWANDA. DES ORIGINES A NOS JOURS}(1,000 pages)made it clearly understood that the Tutsi are found in the region since at least the period called in western History the PASTORAL NEOLITHICS (2,500-3,000 BCE).

On the other side, we serious put at stake the theory called the BANTU MIGRATIONS.
This is the story: Clergymen of the Christian & Catholic Crusades in Africa, who were desperately trying to convert the Tutsi Jews, found out that the latter would never sincerely convert to their religion. As the independence dead lines got closer in Central Africa, they had no choice but implementing the BANTU theory on a large scale, using an obscure booklet written in 1924 by a former Clergyman called Paul SALKIN. The booklet is called THE BANTU.
So, in the late 1950s, Clergymen in the Great Lakes, fearing the loss of the land they had confiscated from the Tutsi Jewish owners imagined to secure their stolen estates by appointing the non-tutsi proselytes as the original population of the region; the Tutsi victims of land confiscation were called foreigners/invaders/interloper s, etc...

Higly instrumental was the fighting monk called Placide TEMPELS, with his booklet "La Philosophie Bantu" at that time. That's the way non-tutsi who are catholic/christian proselytes (mostly descendant of former runway slaves from the Atlantic Coast) were given this fabricated identification as BANTU. Since the lies were widely spread through the missionary school (called "Hostage Schools" / "ECOLES DES OTAGES"), these Clergymen were absolutely confident that their fabricated history could never be unveiled.
The masterminds of the so-called "Bantu Migration Theory" thought it was genious to place it in the beginning of the Christian era to establish the ultimate anteriority of their clients. The beginning of the Christian era was seen as the ultimated beginning of everything valuable.

The BANTU MIGRATION theory is a rough duplication of what had been coined in Europe under the name of the "TEUTONIC MIGRATION"...

The fact is that before the 1950s, the so-called "BANTU" population of South Africa and Central Africa were seen in a completely different way as I expalined it through the mainstream doctrine developed by people like Duddly KIDD (The Essential Kaffir). If you do not believe me ask Prof COON and his category of CONGOLOID sub-race...

You understand now why the Tutsi CATTLE are the primarily target of the Hutu Killers whererver Tutsi Jews are being targetted for extermination. It is a strategic cleansing of the Tutsi Jewish memory that is mystically sealed in the Cattle. Cattle are a critical element of the Jewish "sacrificial laws" and "purification rituals" by the time of the 1st Temple and for the forthcoming 3d Temple design. That is the main reason the Tutsi Jews and the Pastoralist Hebrews and Israelites stuck to death on the cattle as their universal ID (see: NUMBERS, Chap 19).
Johnson

Uganda

#626 Feb 5, 2012
Yeboyeboh wrote:
@BANTU Limited:
"I don't believe the tutsi were in east-central Africa(Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi and eastern congo)before the bantu living there..."
You're confused on basic facts, space and population distribution, and timelines. Yet I don't give up educating you on some key issues related to Tutsi-Hima Jews. If you want to know who is a native and who is a foreigner in the Great Lakes, it is very simple: ASK THE CATTLE. Archeology doesn't lie.
French Historian Bernard LUGAN (He taught History and Archeology in various universities in the Great lakes mostly in Rwanda for 17 years), who wrote a majestic book {RWANDA. DES ORIGINES A NOS JOURS}(1,000 pages)made it clearly understood that the Tutsi are found in the region since at least the period called in western History the PASTORAL NEOLITHICS (2,500-3,000 BCE).
On the other side, we serious put at stake the theory called the BANTU MIGRATIONS.
This is the story: Clergymen of the Christian & Catholic Crusades in Africa, who were desperately trying to convert the Tutsi Jews, found out that the latter would never sincerely convert to their religion. As the independence dead lines got closer in Central Africa, they had no choice but implementing the BANTU theory on a large scale, using an obscure booklet written in 1924 by a former Clergyman called Paul SALKIN. The booklet is called THE BANTU.
So, in the late 1950s, Clergymen in the Great Lakes, fearing the loss of the land they had confiscated from the Tutsi Jewish owners imagined to secure their stolen estates by appointing the non-tutsi proselytes as the original population of the region; the Tutsi victims of land confiscation were called foreigners/invaders/interloper s, etc...
Higly instrumental was the fighting monk called Placide TEMPELS, with his booklet "La Philosophie Bantu" at that time. That's the way non-tutsi who are catholic/christian proselytes (mostly descendant of former runway slaves from the Atlantic Coast) were given this fabricated identification as BANTU. Since the lies were widely spread through the missionary school (called "Hostage Schools" / "ECOLES DES OTAGES"), these Clergymen were absolutely confident that their fabricated history could never be unveiled.
The masterminds of the so-called "Bantu Migration Theory" thought it was genious to place it in the beginning of the Christian era to establish the ultimate anteriority of their clients. The beginning of the Christian era was seen as the ultimated beginning of everything valuable.
The BANTU MIGRATION theory is a rough duplication of what had been coined in Europe under the name of the "TEUTONIC MIGRATION"...
The fact is that before the 1950s, the so-called "BANTU" population of South Africa and Central Africa were seen in a completely different way as I expalined it through the mainstream doctrine developed by people like Duddly KIDD (The Essential Kaffir). If you do not believe me ask Prof COON and his category of CONGOLOID sub-race...
You understand now why the Tutsi CATTLE are the primarily target of the Hutu Killers whererver Tutsi Jews are being targetted for extermination. It is a strategic cleansing of the Tutsi Jewish memory that is mystically sealed in the Cattle. Cattle are a critical element of the Jewish "sacrificial laws" and "purification rituals" by the time of the 1st Temple and for the forthcoming 3d Temple design. That is the main reason the Tutsi Jews and the Pastoralist Hebrews and Israelites stuck to death on the cattle as their universal ID (see: NUMBERS, Chap 19).
Absolutely fantastic. This is an excellent piece. In my earlier postings I did mention the VITALITY of studying the cattle element within the broader context of understanding the Hima Tutsi phenomena. The problem is people rush to post without studying what has been posted before. We then end up repeating facts that have already been distilled instead of moving forward like you are trying to do. Thank you for that effort.
Bantu limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#627 Feb 5, 2012
Yeboyeboh wrote:
@BANTU Limited:
"But Dna has shown that Tutsi are neither related to somalis, Ethiopians, Tuareg, Fulanis or Jews. You do not want to face facts so choose to declare the Dna study bogus"
We have nothing to say about DNA conclusions about ourselves because we didn't validate these studies.
The problem is: Once you come with the assumption that the Tutsi are Bantus, how can you tell people that you have collected TUTSI samples ? And as you know the BANTU illusion is the prevalent theory in your "elementary school history". Right ?
The sudies you trust collect indistinctively samples from black african people they want,they fill up numbers in sophisticated charts and declare that the Tutsi DNA is this or that. Are you serious ? How can you study a group that you aren't able to identify ?
So you believe it was a conspiracy to cluster tutsi with their bantu neighbors, right? Give me one good reason why any one would do that and for what purpose? We all know tutsi look distinct. You said it the europeans made a distinction between tutsi and hutus.... No one is coming with the assumption that tutsi are bantu. It is genetics that have shown,to the amazement of every, that the tutsi are genetically no different from the bantu/ west Africans on the paternal Y-Dna but have considerable HOA on the MtDna. My theory is, tutsi underwent micro evolution due not marrying outside their group.

THere is a very simple solution to this Dna question(this is to those of you living abroad) let a number of you take dna tests anonymously and see what the result will be. You ofcourse have made it clear that you would not do that. You prefer the myth passed down to you than face science. LOL! Today Dna has all the answers my friend. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RetiredProfessional 1,801,461
The Genius Trump 3 min dreamhunk 59
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 10 min dreamhunk 41,307
Shit white people do 16 min Umbellia 336
Trump should be arrested and executed 19 min 2 Dogs 72
The first president of the United States was bl... 21 min Oh yeah 3
Trump: WORST Pres. since WWII 22 min 2 Dogs 123
BW Scales Statue of Liberty for Mexicans! 31 min Umbellia 434
Michael Cohen secretly recorded conversation wi... 31 min 2 Dogs 25
Hahaha! Negroes think they were Vikings! 31 min BillyDbigballer 59
Trump report card 546 days in: 15 hr Termite Power 22