Are the Tutsis of Rwanda originally f...
Bantu limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#566 Jan 31, 2012
Yeboyeboh wrote:
@BANTU Limited:
"Is there a genetic study that links Tutsi to jews and the gallas?"
Such studies need to be carefully managed. All what is being circulated on the web around the Tutsi DNA patterns is pure 'propaganda' fabrications. Only when the Tutsi Jewish scholars will have made their own analysis,using samples of family members they know well, will the world know about the Tutsi DNA. Cause nobody knows where the samples are taken from.That's the point !
Give me a good reason why anybody would falsify Tutsi Dna results? You live the US, have thought of taking one? Are there any Tutsi who have taken Dna tests that have who them to be Jewish?
Yeboyeboh

Takoma Park, MD

#567 Jan 31, 2012
@BANTU Limited:

I'm sorry ! Who needs DNA to know that his/her mother is his/her mother ?

Level 3

Since: Nov 07

San Diego, CA

#568 Jan 31, 2012
Yeboyeboh wrote:
@DRABBO:
"If tutsi dont give their daughters to non-tutsi -- then it looks like their daughters are voting with their feet and marrying these non-tutsi . There is so much wide spread intermarriage to non-tutsi -- in many parts of east africa nobody even knows who is tutsi and who is not. And you you really for East africa -- you should be aware of the popular view about the 'generosity' of Tutsi women."
Watch this video and tell everybody if the story of this Tutsi woman reflects exactly what you call the "generous tutsi woman" ? Raped by tens hutu killers, who made her drink blood of her tutsi relatives, and all kinds of demonic demonstrations of hatred and evil...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =a-auO4EmQVIXX&feature=rel ated
Are You serious when you say that you don,t know who is tutsi and who is not in East Africa ? Every African will recognize a Tutsi features at distance (except you). Just look at this Tutsi woman, even completely destroyed as she is, and tell your friends (not me) that you do not see the difference between her and the Hutu (or what you call "Bantu" women !!!)
You won't succeed to escape evil and curse by conquering the Tutsi Kush Jewish tribes. The task will all the time stand above your poor skills and your wicked efforts.
Isn't now quite self evident who the purveyor of propaganda is ?

Level 3

San Diego, CA

#569 Jan 31, 2012
Yeboyeboh wrote:
@ABAPONDO:
I VALUE YOUR INTEREST. CAN ONLY SPEAK ON BEHALF OF THE TUTSI JEWISH IDIOMS
1) The "Bantu" as a language (or as a race) doesn't exist. It is a theoretical fabrication made up for non-linguistical purposes, on the model of the then-recently coined "Indo-European" mother-tongue for the whole european population (sometimes by the early 19th cent to illustrate the migration directions'theory"). As you might know, nobody in the world speaks the so-called "indo-european". Only some 'europeocentric' Africans are fed with such fictional tales about a so-called family of languages based on a single word "BANTU"... It is really pathetic to find serious persons standing for such a linguistical non-sense. I know what I'm saying.
2)The Tutsi speak the JUDEO-KUSHITE (Prof. Joseph Greenberg of University of California calls it the AFRO-ASIATIC Family). Just like the Jews of the wide diaspora who speak a variety of Hebrew "substract" mixed with other historical "adstracts" and "superstracts". In Europe there was the YIDDISH; in Spain, there was the LADINO; in the Maghreb the JUDEO-BERBER dominated, and in the Great Lakes (i.e., the traditional biotope for the Tutsi agro-pastoralist Jews, since the time of the biblical Patriarchs, masters of the land and the cattle of the Upper Nile basin), the JUDEO-KUSH is still spoken.There is no mystery of anything about it.
Thanks !
Your delusions ofa Tutsi- Jewish connection are just baffling. However I agree with you on one point that there is no such thing as a 'bantu' race. The Tutsi link to Kush would be having a a nilohamtic connection --- which by the way would include almost the entire population of Kenya , northern tanzania, Uganda -- Most Bantu speakers in the east africa have nilo-hamtic ancestry . Tusti are more indigenous to the east africa than Bantu groups.Elongated pastoralist African people are more indigenous to east africa than Bantu's -- this includes masai, samburu, pokot, karimonjoy, iteso , Nandi , kipsigis etc
Yeboyeboh

Takoma Park, MD

#571 Jan 31, 2012
@DRABBO:

MORE MATERIALS FROM THE PRESS FOR ALL INTERESTED:

1) About what you call "the purveyer of propaganda", I'm not sure to understand what you meant.
2) Any way i just want to share with you this comment from the londonian GUARDIAN website, following an article by journalist Josh KRON: "ISRAEL IN AFRICA"

FROM ARTICLE:

“In Rwanda,'Jewish' has mysteriously ended up becoming shorthand for 'Tutsi'”
“ To Tutsis, the genealogical lineage to Ethiopia connects them to a greater constellation including ancient Hebrews.
For people like Claude Bizimana, a former soldier who fought alongside President Paul Kagame, the link has become a useful shorthand.
"That's where the Jews lived," he says, pointing to a shadowy suburban Kigali home in the dark starry night. "Those were all non-Jews," he says, moving his finger all around. When he introduces me to his friends he begins with a familiar greeting. "He is also a Jew," Claude says to me. "Josh is an Israelite too," he says to his friend”

FROM COMMENTS SECTION:

“TheHebrewHammer “
9 February 2010 8:18AM:

“I had the pleasure of having more then one conversation with Immigrants from Rwanda when I'm in Milan, and they all claim to be descendent of king Solomon and the queen of Sheba . Very nice people”

SOURCE:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belie...
Bantu limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#572 Jan 31, 2012
Drabbo wrote:
Most Bantu speakers in the east africa have nilo-hamtic ancestry . Tusti are more indigenous to the east africa than Bantu groups.Elongated pastoralist African people are more indigenous to east africa than Bantu's -- this includes masai, samburu, pokot, karimonjoy, iteso , Nandi , kipsigis etc
Where do you get your info that most bantu are of nilo-hamitic ancestry? E1b1a could be regarded as a bantu marker. Even among the Kikuyu who have mixed alot with nilo-himites and cushetic, E1b1a averages 85%(for all Kenyan bantus). The Baganda who are close the tutsi have E1b1a at 77%, shockingly lower than tutsi at 82%. I do not think the MtDna of bantu is any different. It is in south Africa where you find bantus with less than 50% E1b1a.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E1b1a... (Y-DNA)
Yeboyeboh

Takoma Park, MD

#573 Jan 31, 2012
@DRABBO:

1) About your latest statement: that my "delusions ofa Tutsi- Jewish connection are just baffling", I'm lucky to have additional materials for you. It is bout a recent JEWISH-TUTSI joint event in New York, called:

"JEWS AND TUTSI: ORAL HISTORY AS JUSTICE"

You can enjoy a whole range of nice pictures.

http://www.byfi.org/news/...

The Tutsi-Jewish connection is engaged in a new cycle, and nothing, even nobody can stop it. When you have hard dealing with the fact, remember the statement from prominent german scholar in the 18s,Wilhlem HUMBOLDT; it's exactly about how people deal with knowledge that makes them unconfortable:

"At first they reject the fact,
Then they minimize it,
Finally they say that it is known for a long time "

Level 3

San Diego, CA

#574 Jan 31, 2012
Bantu limited wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your info that most bantu are of nilo-hamitic ancestry? E1b1a could be regarded as a bantu marker. Even among the Kikuyu who have mixed alot with nilo-himites and cushetic, E1b1a averages 85%(for all Kenyan bantus). The Baganda who are close the tutsi have E1b1a at 77%, shockingly lower than tutsi at 82%. I do not think the MtDna of bantu is any different. It is in south Africa where you find bantus with less than 50% E1b1a.
I said they have Nilo-hamitic ancestry -- never said they are Nilo-Hamites. First the idea of an average Kikuyu or average Muganda is can yield terribly erroneous results - this has been a bone of contention when collecting DNA samples. The assumption always assumes social formation similar to european groups where there is marked homogeneity amoung people who speak the same language and same culture . In Africa social formation was highly complex and did not follow that logic. There is very high heterogeneity even within groups. Amoung kikuyu-- its not unusual to find those from Nyeri purely nilo-hamite while those from Nyandarua will have large cushitic admix -- then kiambu will be purely bantu , and indeed some are purely cushites ( at least genetically speaking) i.e Kikuyu have never been a homogeneous population - you can apply the same logic to ganda, soga and luhya. Ganda from Masaka are in all respects Rwandese -- that may explain the lower markers-- if samples were obtained from southwest Buganda -- to compare with Tutsi's you are essentially comparing the same population. You cannot make sound conclusions from clustering people based linguistic and cultural affinity -- From such an argument Tutsi should then be purely bantu!
Yeboyeboh

Takoma Park, MD

#575 Jan 31, 2012
@DRABBO; BANTU Limited; KIKUYUGUY:

1) I know something about African history, population distribution in time and space, ancient and modern civilizations and cultures, all this at a confortable scholarly level. I took courses on Levi-Strauss, Malinowski, Franz Bopp, etc... and I was carefully instructed about Wilhelm BLEEK's purpose while making-up the concept of BANTU, with all kinds of further uses and misuses, including, with Carl MEINHOFF, Malcolm GUTHRIE, Jan VANSINA, Alexis KAGAME, Placide TEMPELS, Eboussi BOULAGA, etc.
2) Could you please doubble-check what you put under the concept of "BANTU" ! cause you still do not get the point. Do you want me to bring some more witnesses for the real strategy behind that articial colonial concept, if Dudly KIDD (The Essential Kaffir) is not enough ?
3) I do respect all those who feel confortable to call themselves BANTU(without knowing what that concept means), but definetely, the TUTSI JEWS cannot be called BANTU, the very simple reason being that nothing called BANTU ever existed in the real african world, be it as a "language family" (i.e., African counterpart to the artificial "Indo-European") or as a "race". "BANTU" in linguistics is used as a CATEGORY, like "GENDER", or "TENSE", or "ASPECT", etc. You'll never see, hear, or touch a TENSE. You guys are stuck on a racial illusion of "BANTU" as a group of population. That's not serious.
4) These so-called genetic studies involving population categories like BANTU, or NILOTICS, or HAMITO-NILOTICS, might claim the qualification of ideological/political business, and not science. Genetic analysts when they are serious should take their samples from well-known parental structures such as "Clans", "Tribes", and at a high level, "Nations".
5) The language you speak will in any way help determining your DNA affiliation; otherwise, both of you could be eligible for the IRISH or ANGLO-SAXON genetic status as far as DNA analysis is concerned, since you speak a good ENGLISH.

6)So, please be careful not to misuse the BANTU category. Even its linguistic status is held under harsh questionning by serious scientists...

7) The racial/genetic status of the "BANTU" category has been removed from the scientific scene since at least 5 decades.
Bantu limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#576 Feb 1, 2012
Yeboyeboh wrote:
1) I know something about African history, population distribution in time and space, ancient and modern civilizations and cultures, all this at a confortable scholarly level. I took courses on Levi-Strauss, Malinowski, Franz Bopp, etc... and I was carefully instructed about Wilhelm BLEEK's purpose while making-up the concept of BANTU, with all kinds of further uses and misuses, including, with Carl MEINHOFF, Malcolm GUTHRIE, Jan VANSINA, Alexis KAGAME, Placide TEMPELS, Eboussi BOULAGA, etc.
2) Could you please doubble-check what you put under the concept of "BANTU" ! cause you still do not get the point. Do you want me to bring some more witnesses for the real strategy behind that articial colonial concept, if Dudly KIDD (The Essential Kaffir) is not enough ?
3) I do respect all those who feel confortable to call themselves BANTU(without knowing what that concept means), but definetely, the TUTSI JEWS cannot be called BANTU, the very simple reason being that nothing called BANTU ever existed in the real african world, be it as a "language family" (i.e., African counterpart to the artificial "Indo-European") or as a "race". "BANTU" in linguistics is used as a CATEGORY, like "GENDER", or "TENSE", or "ASPECT", etc. You'll never see, hear, or touch a TENSE. You guys are stuck on a racial illusion of "BANTU" as a group of population. That's not serious.
4) These so-called genetic studies involving population categories like BANTU, or NILOTICS, or HAMITO-NILOTICS, might claim the qualification of ideological/political business, and not science. Genetic analysts when they are serious should take their samples from well-known parental structures such as "Clans", "Tribes", and at a high level, "Nations".
5) The language you speak will in any way help determining your DNA affiliation; otherwise, both of you could be eligible for the IRISH or ANGLO-SAXON genetic status as far as DNA analysis is concerned, since you speak a good ENGLISH.
6)So, please be careful not to misuse the BANTU category. Even its linguistic status is held under harsh questionning by serious scientists...
7) The racial/genetic status of the "BANTU" category has been removed from the scientific scene since at least 5 decades.
Bantu is not a foreign word like Africa or Ivory coast. In all bantu languages of Africa BANTU means people. Bantu languages are closely related. Among the bagandas and Zulus Abantu means the same thing. E1b1a is a unifier of the bantus people besides MtDna.
Bantu limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#577 Feb 1, 2012
Drabbo wrote:
<quoted text> I said they have Nilo-hamitic ancestry -- never said they are Nilo-Hamites. First the idea of an average Kikuyu or average Muganda is can yield terribly erroneous results - this has been a bone of contention when collecting DNA samples. The assumption always assumes social formation similar to european groups where there is marked homogeneity amoung people who speak the same language and same culture . In Africa social formation was highly complex and did not follow that logic. There is very high heterogeneity even within groups. Amoung kikuyu-- its not unusual to find those from Nyeri purely nilo-hamite while those from Nyandarua will have large cushitic admix -- then kiambu will be purely bantu , and indeed some are purely cushites ( at least genetically speaking) i.e Kikuyu have never been a homogeneous population - you can apply the same logic to ganda, soga and luhya. Ganda from Masaka are in all respects Rwandese -- that may explain the lower markers-- if samples were obtained from southwest Buganda -- to compare with Tutsi's you are essentially comparing the same population. You cannot make sound conclusions from clustering people based linguistic and cultural affinity -- From such an argument Tutsi should then be purely bantu!
So you are saying the method of Dna samplying used all over the world and accepted by mainstream science is wrong.*rolleyes* Am Aware that most tribes did absorb the people they encountered along the way or took them in. It is well known that the bagandas of masaka are mostly Rwandese. The king of buganda gave bugerere to nilots and other tribes. Bugerere is cosmopolitan. There are people from as far as Kenya living in Bugerere. Despite Banganda of Masaka being closer to Rwandese they are still E1b1a like other bagandas. There is study done the Nilots in northern Uganda. The result showed that there was very little genetic exchange with their Banganda neighbours and vise versa. Not even the banyoro and batoro, who adopted Luo names and culture, have been affected genetically. Only the elite where Luo.

All in all there are no totally homogenous people. Not even the English. Saw a program (100% English)that showed the english come from diverse origins. From south asians through russia to southern europe. All are represented among the English people.
Bantu limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#578 Feb 1, 2012
Yeboyeboh wrote:
Indeed, Tutsi are not bantu but speak a bantu language(IMO). The bantu race is real so is relatedness of the languages. iF I MET A RANDOM BANTU PERSON FROM from any country, i would not be able tell whether he is my country man or not.

Yeboyeboh

Takoma Park, MD

#579 Feb 1, 2012
@ BANTU Limited:

"The bantu race is real so is relatedness of the languages"

1) So you still don't understand in which local and international context the BANTU category was made up in the South African Transval and amplified in the West African areas, in the vicinity of the GORE Island ?

2) You don't understand that whenever a SWEDEN racial census is summoned you'll never be eligible, whatever your mastering of the Sweden language (that every human on this earth can learn and master in a few months)? INTERESTING !

3) Only a tribal entity matches a language extension. BANTU is not a tribal entity. And your so-called BANTU people have never been anything looking like a PEOPLE. The 240 tribes of the pre-leopoldian CONGO didn't understand each other before LINGALA was coined by the fighting monks (or whatever missionaries) and imposed as a "national language" under the MOBUTU regime. The potential relationships between the tribes were about killing each other or/and enslaving each other after bloody expeditions.

4) Don't miss the opportunity to learn from the "heroic" accomplishments of the famous Chief MSRI from the now-East-Tanzania up to the Shaba/Katanga; you'll never make again the mistake to call BANTU a people or a language.

5) I repeat: BANTU is a category, a criteria of "classification" (that is the single word "bantu" that you mention), i.e. a REASON being (in the aristotelician philosophy), like the CAPACITY, or the WHITENESS, or the ROUNDNESS, or the FREEDOM, or the HUMANITY, etc...

6) The Tutsi speak the JUDEO-KUSH. I have been as clear as possible about that. Including by refering you to the etymology of the ethnic word "TUTSI" as a pure hebrew word (TETSE, meaning, "Those who will go forth...(and will come back). Thus the nomadic and later semi-nomadic caracteristics of the Tutsi Jews as cattle keeping Jewish Tribes.
Bantu limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#580 Feb 1, 2012
Yeboyeboh wrote:
@ BANTU Limited:
"The bantu race is real so is relatedness of the languages"
1) So you still don't understand in which local and international context the BANTU category was made up in the South African Transval and amplified in the West African areas, in the vicinity of the GORE Island ?
Ok. Let us forget the term bantu for a moment. The people of East, central and southern Africa do not only share phenotype but language and genetics too. They came out a small group of people who left west Africa some 5000 years ago and swept accross the continent. We could come up with another name for this group, it would not change anything. They are still a closely related people on average. Look at bantu people as you would germanic people. Germanic people do not only share related languages but genetics and phenotype. I think Jews(your race. LOL!) is too diverse to qualify as a race. The only thing jews have in common is the jewish faith and not genetic. Most so call Ethiopian Jews do not carry semetic genetic markers. Many of them carrry nilotic A and E1b1b. You "Jew" Tutsis belong to west Africa/ bantu E1b1a group genetically. You have no genetic link to semetic jew. The only Africans who have genetic connection to semetic jews are Lemba, who are virtually indistinguishable from their bantus neighbours.

Level 3

Carlsbad, CA

#581 Feb 1, 2012
Bantu limited wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying the method of Dna samplying used all over the world and accepted by mainstream science is wrong.*rolleyes* Am Aware that most tribes did absorb the people they encountered along the way or took them in. It is well known that the bagandas of masaka are mostly Rwandese. The king of buganda gave bugerere to nilots and other tribes. Bugerere is cosmopolitan. There are people from as far as Kenya living in Bugerere. Despite Banganda of Masaka being closer to Rwandese they are still E1b1a like other bagandas. There is study done the Nilots in northern Uganda. The result showed that there was very little genetic exchange with their Banganda neighbours and vise versa. Not even the banyoro and batoro, who adopted Luo names and culture, have been affected genetically. Only the elite where Luo.
All in all there are no totally homogenous people. Not even the English. Saw a program (100% English)that showed the english come from diverse origins. From south asians through russia to southern europe. All are represented among the English people.
Sampling has to make certain presumptions and approximations of homogeneity.....The methods employed to approximate homogeneity among English and other European population should be markedly different than those used for African populations - but they are not . Also Mtdna alone does not tell the whole story--especially in Africa....where wife raiding and movement of men only populations for pasture was an embedded cultural norm for centuries. The Rwandese component in Buganda is from been a very long history of population exchange...I'm not talking about recent rwnadese pop movements.....like nilotes in bugerere , kwakwa in bombo , bagisu in mukono etc Even the luo component in all the interlacustrine royal houses is fairly recent -- happened during the influence of the bito dynasty . My concern is about more ancient population contributions to form the people we know as baganda.
Yeboyeboh

Takoma Park, MD

#582 Feb 1, 2012
@BANTU Limited:

"Ok. Let us forget the term bantu for a moment. The people of East, central and southern Africa do not only share phenotype but language and genetics too."

1) It is important to forget the term BANTU for ever, not just for a moment. It is a crucial pre-condition for a safe scientific move through history, DNA studies and so on.

2) Do you imagine what kind of DNA science and population design a lab could be promoting by collecting indistinctively samples all over the former British Empire (now the Commonwealth) under the pretext that all these people speak English ?

3)Are you serious when you say that "The people of East, central and southern Africa do not only share phenotype" ? And how do you think a Hutu from Ruhengeri (North Rwanda)could recognize a Tutsi from Makamba (South Burundi)at his 1994 road block, given that the Burundi ID didn't bear the "ethnic" mention ? And no error has ever been made ! Ask those who know. It is a genuine crime that is called the "facies crime". Even western Jews know what it means since centuries in the hands of the Christian population and powers.

4) How can such a range of population share the same DNA, when they even do not eat the same items. A Tutsi will never share anything with someone who eats fish, birds,mushroom, lezards, sankes, insects, etc.. We call it rules of KASHRUT.

5) It is difficult and quite impossible for no-tutsi africans to marry a Tutsi woman and for Tutsi males to marry a non-Jew woman, on a regular basis ! And this has nothing to do with racism or anything like that. It has to do with strict rules of family orthodoxy as related to the issue of marriage and diet. I know of Tutsi friends from Rwand who renounced chosing a wife among the Tutsi girls of Burundi, just because, as families were scaterred after the 1959 deportation, they could not have anybody among their native family to tell them which Tutsi family in Burundi is appropriate for their family or not.
You have to understand that the laws of marriage are completely different from a tribe to the next in Africa. How can you marry a Tutsi woman when you do not speak the language and can not even apply for the pre-test of spelling your ancestry (your clan, your ancestors up to the 7th generation) with witnesses to testify, and without making a single mistake of protocols during the complex and long "mohar code" process (You may submit yourself and your whole family at a close investigation, either public or secret-)?

Even among the Tutsi clans, we do not intermarry as we want. You just can't understand !
Bantu limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#583 Feb 1, 2012
Yeboyeboh wrote:
@BANTU Limited:
How can such a range of population share the same DNA, when they even do not eat the same items. A Tutsi will never share anything with someone who eats fish, birds,mushroom, lezards, sankes, insects, etc.. We call it rules of KASHRUT !
Honestly I do not get the point you are trying to make. We are aware that a tutsi looks different from hutu. BBut true hutu does not look any different from say a muganda. A Uganda does not look different from a Shona. They belong to same race. LOL! What make you tutsis jews, can you tell me? What is it the you share with jews? You wanna tell us a muganda and a Hutu are less related to each other than you and jews?! Man, you are a riot. LOL!

I think I get, bantu unity in a threat to you, right?

Level 3

San Diego, CA

#584 Feb 1, 2012
Yeboyeboh wrote:
@BANTU Limited:
"Ok. Let us forget the term bantu for a moment. The people of East, central and southern Africa do not only share phenotype but language and genetics too."
1) It is important to forget the term BANTU for ever, not just for a moment. It is a crucial pre-condition for a safe scientific move through history, DNA studies and so on.
2) Do you imagine what kind of DNA science and population design a lab could be promoting by collecting indistinctively samples all over the former British Empire (now the Commonwealth) under the pretext that all these people speak English ?
3)Are you serious when you say that "The people of East, central and southern Africa do not only share phenotype" ? And how do you think a Hutu from Ruhengeri (North Rwanda)could recognize a Tutsi from Makamba (South Burundi)at his 1994 road block, given that the Burundi ID didn't bear the "ethnic" mention ? And no error has ever been made ! Ask those who know. It is a genuine crime that is called the "facies crime". Even western Jews know what it means since centuries in the hands of the Christian population and powers.
4) How can such a range of population share the same DNA, when they even do not eat the same items. A Tutsi will never share anything with someone who eats fish, birds,mushroom, lezards, sankes, insects, etc.. We call it rules of KASHRUT.
5) It is difficult and quite impossible for no-tutsi africans to marry a Tutsi woman and for Tutsi males to marry a non-Jew woman, on a regular basis ! And this has nothing to do with racism or anything like that. It has to do with strict rules of family orthodoxy as related to the issue of marriage and diet. I know of Tutsi friends from Rwand who renounced chosing a wife among the Tutsi girls of Burundi, just because, as families were scaterred after the 1959 deportation, they could not have anybody among their native family to tell them which Tutsi family in Burundi is appropriate for their family or not.
You have to understand that the laws of marriage are completely different from a tribe to the next in Africa. How can you marry a Tutsi woman when you do not speak the language and can not even apply for the pre-test of spelling your ancestry (your clan, your ancestors up to the 7th generation) with witnesses to testify, and without making a single mistake of protocols during the complex and long "mohar code" process (You may submit yourself and your whole family at a close investigation, either public or secret-)?
Even among the Tutsi clans, we do not intermarry as we want. You just can't understand !
Your DNA make is not influenced by what you eat -- its who you have sex with ! Maybe I should communicate in Kirundi for you to understand -- on second thought no -- how the hell would I translate Deoxyribonucleic acid?! approx 800,000 were killed in the rwanda genocide about 380,000 where hutu -- killed for mainly two reasons- 1. accused of colloborating with tutsi 2. mistaken for being tutsi. Clearly the stereotypical tutsi phenotype applied to numerous Hutu's --- naturally because Rwanda -- and Burundi are really hybrid societies .
Yeboyeboh

Takoma Park, MD

#585 Feb 1, 2012
@DRABBO:

"Your DNA make is not influenced by what you eat -- its who you have sex with !"

1)That's what I'm trying to bring up in your mind (see:#582; paragr.5). No DNA connection without inter-sex, and without intermarriage ! My question was how a so-called BANTU, could marry a Tutsi woman(and be allowed to legaly have children with her)in the context of the Orthodox traditional Tutsi Jewish society of Burundi-Rwanda-Kivu-Buha-Ankol e,etc...
The answer is very simple, but you seem to ignore the fact now, you, "modern" guys: NO WAY !!!

2)Ask any Tutsi from Burundi who was about 20 years old in the 1980s. Cases arose of number of Tutsi fathers taken to jail by the "progressist" regime headed by BAGAZA (a Hima-Tutsi president), just because the Tutsi father/and family had rejected a hutu candidate who was willing to marry his daughter. And this happens in the 1980s.

3) In the 1880s, before the fighting monks entered the kingdoms, such struggles could never happen. Because everybody was instructed by parents and parrents' parents in which circle he had to look for a wife for his son. Things were set up quite early, even when the boy or the girl was about 10 years old (legends tell that draft-contracts could be set up even earlier). The phenomenon called "GUKWERERA INDA IYINDI" is not just a legend... Those who know know ! Ask Tutsi married friends (if you know some...genuine ones) what dreadful struggle they went through while attempting to fill up application for marrying their current wife. You just can't understand ! It's a hell.

4) Sometimes modern Tutsi youngsters (raised in cities and at the college age) would feel like unfortunate to be born "Tutsi Jews" and not like other populations around who just have to deal with the reverse situation (i.e.,too many potential wives available just for one guy). But very quickly they get the point...

YOU JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND ! THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY OF A LEGAL HYBRIDATION PATTERN IN A TUTSI JEWISH CONTROLLED SOCIETY.
Yeboyeboh

Takoma Park, MD

#586 Feb 1, 2012
@DRABBO:

"Tusti are more indigenous to the east africa than Bantu groups.Elongated pastoralist African people are more indigenous to east africa than Bantu's -- this includes masai, samburu, pokot, karimonjoy, iteso , Nandi , kipsigis etc "

You're right. And there are well-known historical reasons for such an indigenous settlement. If I knew who you are, I'd be eager to share a little bit more about what i know. Thanks for sharing the insight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RetiredProfessional 1,801,461
The Genius Trump 3 min dreamhunk 59
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 10 min dreamhunk 41,307
Shit white people do 16 min Umbellia 336
Trump should be arrested and executed 19 min 2 Dogs 72
The first president of the United States was bl... 21 min Oh yeah 3
Trump: WORST Pres. since WWII 22 min 2 Dogs 123
Michael Cohen secretly recorded conversation wi... 31 min 2 Dogs 25
BW Scales Statue of Liberty for Mexicans! 31 min Umbellia 434
Hahaha! Negroes think they were Vikings! 31 min BillyDbigballer 59
Trump report card 546 days in: 15 hr Termite Power 22