Are the Tutsis of Rwanda originally f...

Are the Tutsis of Rwanda originally from Somalia?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 61
Next Last

“Waryaa Team”

Since: Dec 07

SOMALIA

#1 Feb 20, 2008
The tutsi are the tall people of Rwanda, with the Caucasian features like Somalis. The hutus also committed the 1993 genocide against them. The hutus are the shorter, bantu people. I have saw this tutsi guy once, and he looked Somali, except his hair was really nappy. They also speak a kushtic language like Somalis, Afar and Oromos.I would say Oromos, but I don't know if Oromos are tall like typical Somalis.So, do you think that they're from Somalia originally?

Since: Jan 08

D i s p l a c e d A f r i c a

#3 Feb 20, 2008
ZamZam wrote:
The tutsi are the tall people of Rwanda, with the Caucasian features like Somalis. The hutus also committed the 1993 genocide against them. The hutus are the shorter, bantu people. I have saw this tutsi guy once, and he looked Somali, except his hair was really nappy. They also speak a kushtic language like Somalis, Afar and Oromos.I would say Oromos, but I don't know if Oromos are tall like typical Somalis.So, do you think that they're from Somalia originally?
Oromos are related 2 somalis but their midgets compared tutsis and somalis

Since: Nov 07

Mama Somalia

#4 Feb 20, 2008
Tutsis are Bantus and related to other Bantus like Hutus and not Somalis eventhough they look much like us. They are not mixed too.
Azania

Noxapater, MS

#5 Feb 21, 2008

Yeah, Tutsi women are said to be the tallest women in the world! Yep, they have the narrow features too. The only Tutsis that don't have the height and narrow features are Tutsis who've intermingled with other Central and East African people, like the Hutu!

I hate to get political, but actually more Rwandan Hutus died than Tutsis!!! Spain is currently investigating the killing of it's citizens that were there during the genocide; and they're setting up trials for those possibly involved in the massacres!

Surprise, surprise!!! Comes to find out Paul Kagame may have been an enabler of the genocide for the sole purpose to set-up his rise to power!!

It was already known that Hutu militia had slaughtered political moderate Rwandan Hutus(those who didn't go along with them), but more is coming to light about what role high ranking members of the Tutsi army, including Paul Kagame himself, may have played in the Rwandan genocide.

Basically, America helped fabricate these lies and set-up PROPAGANDA NEWS & MOVIES(like Hotel Rwanda) to make the ones they didn't want to come to power(Hutus, whether rebels or moderates) look bad, in order to help bring a "pro-American dictator"(Paul Kagame) to power!!!

Peace, in the middle east!
Somaliluver

San Diego, CA

#6 Feb 21, 2008
Tutsi's are originally from Sudan they are related to the Masai fo Kenya and Nilotic peoples of Sudan. So there not Bantu there East Africam

“the king of his environment”

Level 3

Since: Oct 07

Washington, DC

#7 Feb 21, 2008
I heard they were the nubians who went south.

“In the Space Love Demands”

Since: Oct 07

Black Love USA

#8 Feb 21, 2008
ZamZam wrote:
Have you read King Leopold's Ghost?

From what I understand Tutsis and Hutus were the same people for the most part until the Belgian elite designated groups...

I don't know...

If you tested their DNA it would give some answers.

They tested a group of Africans who did not look mixed or anything who swore they had Jewish descent and found that Jewish genes were present.

“aswad rajul min amerika”

Location hidden

#9 Feb 21, 2008
Somaliluver wrote:
Tutsi's are originally from Sudan they are related to the Masai fo Kenya and Nilotic peoples of Sudan. So there not Bantu there East Africam
The Dinka's of Sudan are just as tall as the Tutsi's. So maybe they are related. But the Dinka look more Congo-Bantu than Kushitic.
Africans have the most diverse dna of any race. At one time all Africans were related when homo sapiens first appeared in East Africa.

“changing times”

Location hidden

#10 Feb 21, 2008
hehehehe

Ok the Tutsis are ethiopian.It is a fact.When they moved to rewanda the actualy took traditional stuff and it is still there

http://www.cnn.com/EVENTS/1996/year.in.review...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutsi

“changing times”

Location hidden

#11 Feb 21, 2008
Somaliluver wrote:
The masai people are in ethiopia too but there number is very small.They live in the same border with gambila.Tutsis are ethiopia trust me.U can ask people from Rwanda.Tutsis are not only in rwanda but in all centeral africa.They are the Jews people i the centeral africa.We all know who the orginal Jews were

Mama Somalia

#12 Feb 22, 2008
i change wrote:
hehehehe
Ok the Tutsis are ethiopian.It is a fact.When they moved to rewanda the actualy took traditional stuff and it is still there
http://www.cnn.com/EVENTS/1996/year.in.review...
They are bantus not Ethiopians, Somalians, Sudanese. They are bantus bantus bantus and related to their fellow bantus both genetically and culturally. they might look like Somalis because they are tall like us and have the same features but they are not related to us except that we are both Black/Africans.

“changing times”

Location hidden

#13 Feb 22, 2008
CuShitic_PrinceSs wrote:
<quoted text>
They are bantus not Ethiopians, Somalians, Sudanese. They are bantus bantus bantus and related to their fellow bantus both genetically and culturally. they might look like Somalis because they are tall like us and have the same features but they are not related to us except that we are both Black/Africans.
But Prince,Did u check the link i posted?It did say that they moved from Ethio

When u say bantu,are u takling about the bantu in ethio.somal.kenya.sudan..?

Mama Somalia

#14 Feb 22, 2008
i change wrote:
<quoted text>
But Prince,Did u check the link i posted?It did say that they moved from Ethio
When u say bantu,are u takling about the bantu in ethio.somal.kenya.sudan..?
Yes I did... I didnt say they didnt originated from these places but they are related to other Bantus like Hutus both culturally and gentically and not us. Did you even read the links you posted..

"Modern day genetic studies on the y-chromosome show the Tutsi to be 100% indigenous African (80% e3a, 4% e3, 1% e3b and 15%B). The data also shows that the Tutsi are genetically very similar to the Hutu."

Even Bantus in Kenya are more related to us than Tutsis.

“changing times”

Location hidden

#15 Feb 22, 2008
CuShitic_PrinceSs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did... I didnt say they didnt originated from these places but they are related to other Bantus like Hutus both culturally and gentically and not us. Did you even read the links you posted..
"Modern day genetic studies on the y-chromosome show the Tutsi to be 100% indigenous African (80% e3a, 4% e3, 1% e3b and 15%B). The data also shows that the Tutsi are genetically very similar to the Hutu."
Even Bantus in Kenya are more related to us than Tutsis.
I dont think u get my point.I know they are related to bantu.Tusis migrated from east and hutu west.But i dont know if the hutu were bantu.Just cuz they are from the west that doesn't make them Bantu.

The Tutsis are not mix.THey are black/african.

Mama Somalia

#16 Feb 22, 2008
i change wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think u get my point.I know they are related to bantu.Tusis migrated from east and hutu west.But i dont know if the hutu were bantu.Just cuz they are from the west that doesn't make them Bantu.
The Tutsis are not mix.THey are black/african.
Hutus and Tutsis are both Bantus. By the way all bantus migrated from the places around Cameroun once earlier in history.

“changing times”

Location hidden

#17 Feb 22, 2008
CuShitic_PrinceSs wrote:
<quoted text>
Hutus and Tutsis are both Bantus. By the way all bantus migrated from the places around Cameroun once earlier in history.
Tutsis are not bantu.If they are why do they look differnt?They are kushitic

Mama Somalia

#18 Feb 22, 2008
i change wrote:
<quoted text>
Tutsis are not bantu.If they are why do they look differnt?They are kushitic
TUTSIS ARE BANTUS. Who told you the lie that bantus look alike? Bantus mean people and its white people who started to call them Bantus..
Anyways.. There is Cushitic people like the Omotic people who have have broad faces and noses than us but are related more to us Cushites than they are to Bantus eventhough they look more like Bantus than us. Tutsis are both genetically and culturally Bantus(just read the link you posted). They speak a bantu language and share the same genes with them. The only thing they share with us is their look and the fact that we are both Black/Africans.. Nothing else and end of story. Kenyan Bantus are waaaaaaaaaay more related to us than Tutsis are both genetically and culturally speaking.

Mama Somalia

#19 Feb 22, 2008
*broader faces and noses
mister Africa

West Bloomfield, MI

#20 Feb 22, 2008
hutus and tutsis are genetically the same .No difference...they even speak the same language.I have a friend who is from burundi: a tutsi girl ,the first time I saw her,I thought she was pulaar (fulani),she looks exactly likes my sis...just to say that facial features mean nothing...cultural ties are more important...in my culture,we don't pay much attention to all these details ...maybe this is why west africa is all about peace and love...

Mama Somalia

#21 Feb 22, 2008
mister Africa wrote:
hutus and tutsis are genetically the same .No difference...they even speak the same language.I have a friend who is from burundi: a tutsi girl ,the first time I saw her,I thought she was pulaar (fulani),she looks exactly likes my sis...just to say that facial features mean nothing...cultural ties are more important...in my culture,we don't pay much attention to all these details ...maybe this is why west africa is all about peace and love...
Mr africa... Why are you always trying to convince people that West Africa is all good and the reslt(especially East Africa) is some kind of sh**t hole? We've peacefull and wartorn places in both sides of the continent... And yes I agree with you.. tehre is not much differences between the Hutus and Tutsis except the fact that they look different from eachother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 61
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Real 47,399
remember when all the liberals mocked and laugh... 7 min ugly monkeys 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min VetnorsGate 1,406,468
Boredaholic 14 min Sonya Davis 5
Mexicans are ugly and have too many kids 14 min Lopez 4
Dear White People 14 min 2 Dogs 301
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 29 min Hmm 51
More from around the web