Continue the story...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Pontefract, UK

#1 Jul 7, 2012
Continue the story by adding a few sentences up to a maximum of one post.

A man was walking home late at night when he saw an old gypsy woman hiding in the shadows,she called him by name but he kept on walking.Then she appeared in front of him again out of nowhere and told him he was in danger...

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Level 4

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 7, 2012
Kim xxx wrote:
Continue the story by adding a few sentences up to a maximum of one post.
A man was walking home late at night when he saw an old gypsy woman hiding in the shadows,she called him by name but he kept on walking.Then she appeared in front of him again out of nowhere and told him he was in danger...
He took the gypsy's advice and made it home safe and sound. End of story :)

Pontefract, UK

#3 Jul 7, 2012
RoLuke wrote:
<quoted text>
He took the gypsy's advice and made it home safe and sound. End of story :)
Thats what thought until the next morning he heard knocking at his door,he opened the door to find two cops with a warrant to search his premises:)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 7, 2012
The naked prostitute in the bedroom grabbed her clothes and dressed quickly.
She was wanted for a parole violation, and despeately needed to score.
The window was stiff, but ahe managed to force it open and squeeze through.
She landed at an awkward ankle on the damp grass, scraping her leg.
She hobbled away in pain...in search of her dealer.

Location hidden

#5 Jul 7, 2012
*ankle should be angle.

Level 4

Location hidden

#6 Jul 7, 2012
One of the officers issuing the warrant heard a sound from the side of the house and decided to see what the noise was. Slowly he moved along side of the house and noticed a window was opened. He rushed backed to tell the other officer but out of the corner of his eye he saw a woman hobbling quickly down the alley behind the house.

Pontefract, UK

#7 Jul 7, 2012
He ran after her and tried to grab her but she turned around and she had a knife,there was no time to stop her and she stabbed him 2 x and he fell to the floor.A car pulled up to the front of the house,someone opened the door and dragged the woman to the car.Meanwhile the other cop was searching the property.

Level 4

Location hidden

#8 Jul 7, 2012
Bleeding and in pain the stabbed officer radioed his partner to help him. The officer frantically made his way to his partner and called for an ambulance and back-up. Meanwhile the man quietly left out of the house and ran down the street to see if he could find the gypsy.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#9 Jul 7, 2012
He ran down the nearby alley way where he first saw the gypsy woman and AGAIN, she windows his name, but this time he did not ignore..He tan up to her and asked "who are you?" "How do you know my name?" Did you know what would happen to me?"
She replied, "yes my son!" I know all about you!"

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#10 Jul 7, 2012
* Window= Whisper

Pontefract, UK

#11 Jul 7, 2012
I've known all about you since the day you were born and I've been following your progress.Your parents died I know and they didnt tell you who you are and where you came from.They should have as these are troubled days ahead of you,there is no way of escaping your fate.Now run and keep on running and I will find you when the time is right.

Location hidden

#12 Jul 7, 2012
Anna was concentrating hard...focused on the test tube and the precious blissful sustance within.
The strong smell of ammonia made her eyes water as she swirled the test tube and reached for a paperclip. She smiled as the chunks clung to it...

Anna promised herself she would get clean, stop smoking crack and just stick to the Oxycontin...soon, she promised herself...soon.

Level 3

Location hidden

#13 Jul 7, 2012
But then I couldn't find the orange dinosaur because I was drowning in the purple nog and the reef was hiding behind that yellow chair making it impossible for Norman Rockwell to bathe in the cup.

Level 4

Location hidden

#14 Jul 7, 2012
The prostitute's, still shaken, looked up at the driver. An old gypsy woman was driving!

Level 4

Location hidden

#15 Jul 7, 2012
The prostitute*

“2012: End of an Error”

Since: Jun 12

I will stand with the muslims

#16 Jul 7, 2012
Then he woke up.

Location hidden

#17 Jul 7, 2012
Anna liked to smoke crack naked....nothing felt better than that!
see-n-say

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Jul 7, 2012
Ah yes...a round of "The Exquisite Corpse" hm?

Anna felt the crystalline wall of crack seep into her brain, sand hardening into glass. "Anna," she thought, gazing at her fingers. "Me."

The oxycontin pulled at her, drew her back. She surrendered to both sensations, the raw thunder of her heart beating down upon her still nerves. She gouged at the abrasion on her leg to catch herself. A sharp breath -- pain -- and then nothing but the lights bleeding in through the window.
Two White Crows

AOL

#19 Jul 7, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
Anna liked to smoke crack naked....nothing felt better than that!
Anna saw brad pitt coming in the front door as she was naked they both laughed then anna passed out from exhaustion

Location hidden

#20 Jul 7, 2012
see-n-say wrote:
Ah yes...a round of "The Exquisite Corpse" hm?
Anna felt the crystalline wall of crack seep into her brain, sand hardening into glass. "Anna," she thought, gazing at her fingers. "Me."
The oxycontin pulled at her, drew her back. She surrendered to both sensations, the raw thunder of her heart beating down upon her still nerves. She gouged at the abrasion on her leg to catch herself. A sharp breath -- pain -- and then nothing but the lights bleeding in through the window.
The backing track to your post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teaching Children LIES & False History Is CHILD... 2 min The Patriot 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,681,330
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min el rey de los cam... 137,612
Hahaha! Negroes actually believe we need them! 6 min hmm the meanie 8
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min el rey de los cam... 37,782
White girls are hating hard on Meghan Markle !! 8 min Akuma No Jo 57
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 9 min Paul 80
Trump is Officially OBESE 24 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 19
Racist White People on MLK Day. 30 min KIP 70
Trump denies making disparaging comments about ... 10 hr The Laughing Axe 164
More from around the web