Marlin Loofer Kings Day
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#4 Jan 19, 2014
The useless lazy n!@@ers that infest America wouldn't even have this blessed day to celebrate if it wasn't for this White patriot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Earl_Ray

HAPPY JAMES EARL RAY DAY

WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#7 Jan 19, 2014
Sir Jethro wrote:
<quoted text> I hope they make Marvin Loofer Koon proud and kill hundreds or thousands of their own!
What happened to your other profile? That thing we talked about before in that other thread, did it actually happen?
Unique2

Macon, GA

#9 Jan 19, 2014
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
The useless lazy n!@@ers that infest America wouldn't even have this blessed day to celebrate if it wasn't for this White patriot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Earl_Ray
HAPPY JAMES EARL RAY DAY
WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!
MLK was a great man so he would've been honored if James Earl Ray never existed. You should think before posting.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#10 Jan 19, 2014
They should call it
'I lose a day's work,and don't get paid day'.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#11 Jan 19, 2014
That human advocated peace and what did that albinos do? Killed him that's what.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#12 Jan 19, 2014
the*
Sho Tyme

Macon, GA

#14 Jan 19, 2014
Yes, yes MLK tried to civilize white people.
newrealities

Saltville, VA

#18 Jan 19, 2014
I was At a cookout with black people And i'm black but i was like.. well i'm not really full blakc.. and i am prejudice Against myself And I was like.. well I hope that i don't have to go because it's gonna be random black people there.. that I never met or that hate me for no reason.. And when I go to the white cookouts we have because we're related to white people And this half black white guy with a white wife invites pretty much nothing but white people to his cookouts.. because he Almost passes as not being black so yea..
newrealities

Saltville, VA

#19 Jan 19, 2014
yai feel safer At the white ones..
newrealities

Saltville, VA

#20 Jan 19, 2014
That guys not worthless At all he's black.. so with the whole blacks being worthless your worthless..
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#21 Jan 19, 2014
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
MLK was a great man so he would've been honored if James Earl Ray never existed. You should think before posting.
You clueless negro fool, I know where you are trying to go with this but I'm quite aware of the chronological order of things like birthdays, dates of death & the accompanying celebrations of such events, this is not about that big black balloon lipped fornicator, race integrator & jack legged preaching commie fraud, this is about the replacement celebration of the White warrior who killed him, even an ignorant black asscrack like you should know that MLK was actually shat out his black mammies cooze on January 15th even though it is celebrated on January 21st & the black devil himself claimed his minion on April 4th, now follow closely you shiftless black welfare recipient, all three days ( 1/15 1/21 & 4/4) relating to your dead black as tar hero have been claimed by White society as being bestowed onto the great James Earl Ray irregardless of what significance it has to MLK, got it now? You are proof positive that the only thing worse than a stupid n!@@er is a stupid n!@@er that claims false intelligence.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#22 Jan 19, 2014
LOLOLOOL!!@ "Marlin LOOFER".

You fcuKKKers minds just GO...

XD
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#23 Jan 19, 2014
Sir Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I guess the owner's manual rattled some cages!
Man, I'm sorry to hear that, your profile always gave me a smile, it's s#!t like this that makes me wish I was president of Earth, there'd be some major ethnic changes made on a global scale, well at least we can look forward to the start of the "GREAT RECKONING" this coming March.
Unique2

Macon, GA

#24 Jan 19, 2014
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
<quoted text>
You clueless negro fool, I know where you are trying to go with this but I'm quite aware of the chronological order of things like birthdays, dates of death & the accompanying celebrations of such events, this is not about that big black balloon lipped fornicator, race integrator & jack legged preaching commie fraud, this is about the replacement celebration of the White warrior who killed him, even an ignorant black asscrack like you should know that MLK was actually shat out his black mammies cooze on January 15th even though it is celebrated on January 21st & the black devil himself claimed his minion on April 4th, now follow closely you shiftless black welfare recipient, all three days ( 1/15 1/21 & 4/4) relating to your dead black as tar hero have been claimed by White society as being bestowed onto the great James Earl Ray irregardless of what significance it has to MLK, got it now? You are proof positive that the only thing worse than a stupid n!@@er is a stupid n!@@er that claims false intelligence.
I struck a nerve!
Sho Tyme

Macon, GA

#26 Jan 20, 2014
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>He knew better than to waste that effort on blacks,....huh?
Blacks have never lynched, enslaved, colonized or driven entire races of native people to extinction.
Sho Tyme

Macon, GA

#28 Jan 20, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>You sound jealous of our achievements. How weak and inferior can a race of conquerors like you just described really BE,....dopey? ESPECIALLY considering your equally hilarious delusion that we just popped up 6 or 12 thousand years ago,...MILLENIA behind your head start...???...
Hmmm?
Whites oppressing people of color only means you all are evil. If we can produce you and you can't produce us then we're superior to you.
Sho Tyme

Macon, GA

#31 Jan 20, 2014
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
If we can oppress you and all you can do is whine on the internet about it, monkey dung is superior to you.
I'm afraid you've come up short, but it's typical of whites to equate brutality and savagery with superiority. That's your nature.
Master I M Whlte

Czech Republic

#33 Jan 20, 2014
martin Lucifer koon was nothing more than a stupid, loud-mouth, lying, hypocritical, cheating, plagiarist who beat w-horez for enjoyment. The fact you ignorant low-IQ inbred slave descendants idolize such a pathetic no-account gutter-ape only further proves you ignorant low-IQ inbred slave descendants are by far the most despicable and pathetic race to grace the face of the earth.
Master I M Whlte

Czech Republic

#36 Jan 20, 2014
Flyleaf0 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO these people just keep getting stupider
Yoo knows I speaks da troof!
Master I M Whlte

Czech Republic

#38 Jan 20, 2014
Flyleaf0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm no everything typed was complete idiocy
Epic failure
Iam white and I feel ashamed to say I am after looking these post
>.>
All I ask is that you stop me when you can SHOW I am wrong. Fair enough?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Reality Check 1,508,442
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 7 min Ben 2,004
TRUMPCARE ~ is DEAD!! 29 min KIP 26
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 42 min BigSomali 1,410
Soo, ummm, is this what it looks like? 50 min Israelite Suprema... 1
Crazy Ghetto Names 1 hr 2 Dogs 10
Study finds white wimmenz have sloppy coochie lol (Jun '16) 1 hr Really Pretty 13
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 1 hr JRT 38
White men are the solution for the single black... 2 hr Chocolate 116
More from around the web