bokutomaster

Runnemede, NJ

#617 Jul 3, 2013
i just made this guy dumber.. I don't approve of your spirtualism.. Iwas just saying there is stuff that I notice that happens..
bokutomaster

Runnemede, NJ

#618 Jul 3, 2013
oh wait i did mention god woops..

I think I have a dual personality one is atheist one is not..
bokutomaster

Runnemede, NJ

#619 Jul 3, 2013
I highly appreciate your description of the sun...
bokutomaster

Runnemede, NJ

#620 Jul 3, 2013
sort of...
bokutomaster

Runnemede, NJ

#621 Jul 3, 2013
i just read this stuff that said that this botanist used to think that rice was alive..
bokutomaster

Runnemede, NJ

#622 Jul 3, 2013
And then they found out it was atoms or something..
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#623 Jul 3, 2013
bokutomaster wrote:
<quoted text>
god my iq must be low as hell man ican't read that i mean igot a b or an A in some classes but still
Dont worry about the european I.q standard which has been proven to be not accurate in judging intelligence.Whitesarentany standard to look up to.As you can see with this thread,most of what they taught was lies.
bokutomaster

Runnemede, NJ

#624 Jul 3, 2013
um.. we know that the sun is hot from looking at them darn devices them redshifts??? or something??

LOL LOL YOU SAId THAT the sun wAS NOT HOT LOL!! ROfLOL
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#625 Jul 3, 2013
What if nether light, nor heat comes from the sun to the earth? Remember space is cold, put yourself between the earth and the sun.You wouldnt notice a great deal of temperature change, nor would the sun seem all that bright.
The heliosphere acts like a prism, breaking up the waves from the sun and space into radiation, ultraviolet etc

Is it not the interaction between the charged particles/photons with the magnetosphere that produces heat as a by- product.
The wave/ and cosmic rays are acting like a microwave inside the earth, at the moment they penetrate the surrounding magnetosphere,causing the increasing temperature.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#627 Jul 3, 2013
some believe our solar system is a vortex/spiral

Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#629 Jul 3, 2013
The Anansi spider story of ghana is the story of the multiverse, what scientists are now studying. They call it String Theory. Just like the Dogon story of the Big Bang and the Binary Star system. Science is catching up to West African knowledge.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#630 Jul 3, 2013
bokutomaster wrote:
i just made this guy dumber.. I don't approve of your spirtualism.. Iwas just saying there is stuff that I notice that happens..
Nothing spooky about spiritualism.Our ancestors never separated spirituality from science.

" Matter is energy in its densest form to lowest form. Spirit is the same energy in its highest or most subtle form. So matter is spirit descending and glorified in taking on density. Energy takes on or descends down seven degrees or planes."--Supreme Wisdom Lessons
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#631 Jul 3, 2013
he average human walks around inhaling and exhaling at an average of 18 bpm (breaths per minute). equaling 25,920 breaths every 24 hours and corresponding to a "Great Year", i.e. the Sun passing through all twelve zodiacs every 25,920 years. This is the basic animal human function without higher thought.At 3 bpm the "Seat of the Soul" or the pineal organ (gland for whiteys) begins to secrete melanin.

And at 1 bpm (inhaling for a 30 second count and then exhaling for a 30 second count. Warning : don't just go attempting this one without practicing the others first...) one reintegrates and unifies with the Higher self, Over-soul, black-dot, Resurrectable God Force a.k.a. Kundalini, Krishna(Christ)-Buddha Consciousness.

When performed continuously for 72 minutes it allows one to tap into universal, subatomic energy and to alter karma so as to be able to transcend this plane of existence without the need for reincarnation.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#633 Jul 5, 2013
On the subject of quantum reality in the Western world, the leading physicists advocate one or more of the eight forms of quantum reality, with most holding to the Copenhagen Interpretation that There is no deep reality. "The Copenhagen interpretation properly consists of two distinct parts: 1. There is no reality in the absence of observation; 2. Observation creates reality.`You create your own reality....'

The ancient and modern Eastern religious philosophy of reality tells us that reality is subjective, consisting of ideas and perceptions. Dreams seem very real when we are asleep, but upon awakening we realize that what seemed so real when we were dreaming was only in the mind. After pointing this out, the Vedantic philosopher claims that we can also be fooled when we are awake, and we don't ever really know for sure what is real. So, he concludes, it is our thoughts and mental images that are important, since everything else may only be an illusion.

Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#634 Jul 8, 2013
"Gravity does not exist; what moves the planets and the stars is the distortion of space and time.- ; Michio Kaku(physicist)
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#635 Jul 10, 2013
If you were to study the atom under a microscope, you would see that electrons actually orbit its nucleus in exactly the same manner in which planets orbit a star. In the same way that the magnetic pull of our sun can trap other planets into its orbit, the nucleus can do the same with other electrons.

Every given atom can be found to be in the same structure as a given solar (star) system, the only difference between the two is size. The reason scientists will never find the smallest particle of which matter is composed is because if the solar system is an atom, then atoms themselves are made of atoms. If the earth is an electron, then electrons themselves are made of electrons.

This is the reason that the zodiac and the construction of monuments such as the Pyramids were important,they were the ancient microscopes, it was their way to study the laws of the earth by studying the laws of the cosmos."As above, so below".Physics is the study of astronomy on a microcosmic scale.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#636 Jul 14, 2013
Cant say there aint other threads besides the zimmerman shit.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#637 Jul 14, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Cant say there aint other threads besides the zimmerman shit.
Keep working. Great contribution. Really.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#638 Jul 14, 2013
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep working. Great contribution. Really.
Thanks.I will.
Cap Black

Cartersville, GA

#640 Jul 16, 2013
The moon is in scorpio.The sign that always sees what's deep benieth the surface

"The sense of sight is not inside the eye, not inside form, and not in between.[Therefore] an image depending upon form and eye is false. If the eye does not see itself, how can it see form? Therefore eye and form are without self. The same [is true for the] remaining sense-fields. Eye is empty of its own self [and] of another's self. Form is also empty. Likewise [for the] remaining sense-fields."--Nagarjuna 's Sunyatasaptati

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biracial IS NOT black 4 min selina london 545
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Homer 1,208,040
40 Kids, 20 mothers.... WM 7 min dbiggs69 14
Why does it take so many BM to take down one WM? (Jul '11) 7 min T-BOS 694
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min lenny 112,843
#1 Dating site for senior people ,dating over 5... 22 min Edthirty 5
News How Will NBC Handle Drug Pushers, Slave Drivers... 26 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 4
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 54 min KIP 122,840
A Bunch of Happy Black Women with Smiles on the... 1 hr ABM1977 46
What the hell is going on with black men? 1 hr Umm 57
More from around the web