Brain Teaser:Does GRAVITY exist?
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#576 May 18, 2013
The Dogon knowledge of quantum physics is a mystery to these white scientists.

the Dogon say that Nummo pair is found in all water. The Nummo pair is always associated with the numbers 2 and 8, which are extremely important and are all over the place. The numbers 2 and 8 happen to be the numbers of the electron structure of water. The same Dogon symbol that represents water also represents the burning rays of the sun. The sun is said to be surrounded by a spiral of copper that has 8 turns. Its fire is said to be excrement of the Nummo pair. If the Nummo pair symbolizes hydrogen, then this is correct, since the burning of the sun involves the fusion of hydrogen atoms. Hydrogen was the most abundant element in the primordial universe. The sun is also involved in the water cycle in that it causes the water to evaporate and form clouds.

The Dogon say that there is water in copper. The electron structure of copper contains 2 electrons in the innermost electron ring and 8 in the second ring. The sun is imagined as being surrounded by a spiral of copper with 8 turns. Modern science defines 8 separate zones or spheres that compose the sun: the core, the radiant zone, the convection zone, the photosphere, sunspots, the magnetic field, the corona and solar wind. Further, the Dogon know that the sun is a star.
In the Dogon creation myth, the Earth was originally flawed, because it did not contain water. Water was delivered in an act of fertilization. This agrees with the hypothesis that the bulk of water on Earth was delivered by comets. Life as we know it requires water, and we also know that the first single-cell organisms originated in the ocean. There is so much more. Water is only one example. The more resemblances you find between science and myth, and the more you learn how myth is recreated in daily life, the more you see how densely packed the Dogon culture is with layers upon layers of meaning that can be mapped to science as we know it.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#577 May 28, 2013
physicist says that the Earth's aura of electrons extends out to the Moon, which is therefore within the Earth's electronic atmosphere. occultist's have been saying the same thing thousands of years earlier,that the "etheric body" of the Earth extends to and includes the Moon, and is the channel for continued magnetic interaction between the Moon and the Earth, especially as impinging upon and influencing growth of living organisms on the Earth.

The oceans are charged with solar magnetism, and so are lakes, rivers, and streams. And of course the highly magnetic human body reveals its origin in primordial sea in the fact that it is more than 80% water.

Plants are rich in the Life Ether, and so are certain animal products such as fresh cow's milk, still warm from the milking. Most of the human needs are met through the ingestion of plant foods, to which is added the magnetism pouring in through the spleen.

The universal magnetism rushes through the spleen to the seed atom of the vital body located in the solar plexus, thence it fans out through the body, radiating through the nerves. Without these magnetic currents the body could not function, but would be inert and motionless, like an electric machine with the current turned off.Matter and light involve electromagnetic phenomena,so too, does "life," as biologists are now discovering.
hiii power

Europe

#578 May 28, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Nothing is new under the sun. Ancient sanskrit texts show knowledge of flight(even step by step how to build them)
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vimanas/vs/...
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vimanas/vs/...
The wise people of the world were getting ready for thousands of years for this present dark age. sacred texts were being coded, libraries with evolved knowledge hidden and buried, mystery schools created for the secret passing on of the skills and knowledge. They knew that Truth would be persecuted during the dark ages, so they had to preserve it for future generations when Humanity would come into the Ascending ages of Dwapara and Treta Yoga. Everything sacred was defiled and ravaged during the past 2500 years of the Kali yuga(present age)
The secrets of matter, energy, time and the higher dimensions were still kept hidden. This morally evolved, spiritually aware and materially advanced humanity lasted for many thousands of years but it all started going downhill at about 12-11 000 BC after a series of immense cataclysms, starting with a huge flood and the sinking of big land masses(Atlantis). Slowly humans started loosing their Higher consciousness and hence their moral strength, intelligence and spiritual connection to Source and progressively regressed into the material, selfish, blood-thirsty and fearful creatures we became during the Dark Ages of history.
So what do you suggest that vessel is? The best I can come up with is it takes off vertically, and the thrust remains downwards throughout flight, counteracting gravity, then is propelled forward by what looks like propeller on the right (the second image), and steered by a rudder-like tail.

I'm not sure if you're suggesting some of today's technology was taken from ancient designs. I think, like in the case of flight, it is only expected for us humans to want to achieve flight. And also, I am a big aviation enthusiast, but I have never seen any early (late 1800s) aircraft that looked the design you just posted.

My conclusion is, I think its cool that people where trying to achieve flight way before the Wright Brothers, but in this case, I see no depth in their knowledge, nor do I see it similar or superior to ours. If this design came before the official discovery of coal usage, then I am impressed. However the pictures don't say what powers this vessel.. I think that's the only potential genius in this design. I do not imagine this is a space craft, though shaped like a rocket..its symmetry suggests horizontal movement. At most, this is the design of a short-distance helicopter using a rocket like mechanism to stay in the air. Otherwise, this craft is impractical, and its aerodynamics are poor.

So until we know what powers this craft, I don't see how you can present this as ancient knowledge that we have uncovered and used. If anything these designs seem quite resent.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#579 Jun 3, 2013
What if our sun isnt as scorching hot? Remeber space is cold, put yourself between the earth and the sun.
You wouldnt notice a great deal of temperature change, nor would the sun seem all that bright.
The heliosphere acts like a prism, breaking up the waves from the sun and space into radiation, ultraviolet etc
·
have you considered that the sun is not as hot as you are told? Is it not the interaction between the charged particles/photons with the magnetosphere that produces heat as a by- product.
Perhaps the wave/ and cosmic rays are acting like a microwave inside the earth, at the moment they penetrate the surrounding magnetosphere, is this causation for increasing temperature.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#580 Jun 3, 2013
The belief of all genuine occultists from the earliest times to the present day, is that there is a true Sun, and that the sun we see is a secondary one. There is a true center of which the sun in heaven is a symbol and partial reflection. That which we examine is not a sun at all but is only an appearance, a mere reflection to us of part of the true one. Moreover, the ancients did not believe what our modern science teaches us, namely, that light and heat proceed from our sun. The sun has no more heat in it than the moon or the space-crowding hosts of sparkling stars. It is but one of the myriad magnets disseminated throughout space -- a reflector
The true Sun is the heart of the solar system, and its brain is hidden behind the visible sun. Occult philosophy defines the visible sun simply as a glowing sphere, the real Sun being hidden behind. The invisible Sun is the storehouse of our little Kosmos, self-generating its vital fluid, and ever receiving as much as it gives out. From thence, sensation is radiated into every nerve-centre of the great body, and the waves of the life-essence flow into each artery and vein.... The planets are its limbs and pulses. There is a regular circulation of the vital fluid throughout our system of which the Sun is the heart -- the same as the circulation of the blood in the human body -- during the manvantaric solar period, or life; the sun contracting as rhythmically at every return of it, as the human heart does. Only, instead of performing the round in a second or so, it takes the solar blood ten of its years, and a whole year to pass through its auricles and ventricles before it washes the lungs and passes thence to the great veins and arteries of the system.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

United States

#581 Jun 3, 2013
I have a question for you.
Do you believe that we are alone in the universe? Or do you believe that there are other beings out there?
Giggs

Sheffield, UK

#582 Jun 3, 2013
sincerely waverly wrote:
Do you believe that we are alone in the universe? Or do you believe that there are other beings out there?
Dumb question....move on

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

United States

#583 Jun 3, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb question....move on
How is it a dumb question?
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#584 Jun 3, 2013
If you were to study the atom under a microscope, you would see that electrons actually orbit its nucleus in exactly the same manner in which planets orbit a star. In the same way that the magnetic pull of our sun can trap other planets (rocks) into its orbit, the nucleus can do the same with other electrons.

Every given atom can be found to be in the same structure as a given solar (star) system, the only difference between the two is size. The reason scientists will never find the smallest particle of which matter is composed is because if the solar system is an atom, then atoms themselves are made of atoms. If the earth is an electron, then electrons themselves are made of electrons.

This is the reason that the zodiac and the construction of monuments such as the Pyramids were important,they were the ancient microscopes, it was their way to study the laws of the earth by studying the laws of the cosmos."As above, so below".Physics is the study of astronomy on a microcosmic scale.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#585 Jun 6, 2013
(Dynamic theory of gravity

Nikola Tesla(July 10, 1937) critiquing Albert Einstein's theory of relativity. The following is a portion of that statement:

"... Supposing that the bodies act upon the surrounding space causing curving of the same, it appears to my simple mind that the curved spaces must react on the bodies, and producing the opposite effects, straightening out the curves. Since action and reaction are coexistent, it follows that the supposed curvature of space is entirely impossible - But even if it existed it would not explain the motions of the bodies as observed. Only the existence of a field of force can account for the motions of the bodies as observed, and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena."
"My second discovery was of a physical truth of the greatest importance. As I have searched the entire scientific records in more than a half dozen languages for a long time without finding the least anticipation, I consider myself the original discoverer of this truth, which can be expressed by the statement: There is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment." — Nikola Tesla
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#586 Jun 6, 2013
This theory is a logical extension of the rotating magnetic field model. According to the Swami Vivekananda,

"the Vedantic Prana and Akasha and the Kalpas, which according to [Tesla was] the only theories modern science can entertain [... he] thinks he can demonstrate that mathematically that force and matter are reducible to potential energy" (Grotz, 1997)

Tesla's theory states that the phenomena produced by electromagnetic forces is the most important phenomenon in the universe. According to portions from his theory, mechanical motions are universally a result of electromagnetic force acting upon and through media. Unfortunately, no mathematical details of the theory have officially surfaced.

Tesla demonstrated that all bodies have electrical content and as such, are all moving charges as our earth hurls through space at incredible speed (hence 'dynamic'). He demonstrated, through the use of his particular evacuated tubes and high voltage coils powered by specifically designed high frequency alternators, how earth emanates "microwaves" and how it behaves as a charged sphere. Based on these discoveries and their confirmation at Colorado Springs, he developed and tested his first electromagnetic machine that could fly "devoid of sustaining wings, propellers or gas bags".
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/08/02/09/ni...
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#587 Jun 6, 2013
Both the sun and the moon are in Gemini,the sign that governs learning,education.Many physicist believe we live in a multiverse rather than a universe.The ekpyrotic universe theory suggests that our own universe is the result of branes(strings/string theory) colliding with each other.That would result in "bang" or expansion of sorts, and also satisfies the "energy cannot be created or destroyed"
If the implications of the potential Higgs-Boson particle are correct, the Universe will be destroyed in the far distant future when a universe bubbles in and rips the inherently unstable Universe apart from the inside out at the speed of light (and this could happen at any time or maybe has even happened).
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#588 Jun 11, 2013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#589 Jun 11, 2013
Does Mickey MOUSE exist?
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#590 Jun 12, 2013
The Anansi spider story of ghana is the story of the multiverse, what scientists are now studying. They call it String Theory. Just like the Dogon story of the Big Bang and the Binary Star system. Science is catching up to West African knowledge.

Location hidden

#591 Jun 13, 2013
sincerely waverly wrote:
Other beings.
3rd coast

Detroit, MI

#592 Jun 13, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Other beings.
Balls of plasma or humanoid? Man is the only humanoid being.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#593 Jun 14, 2013
On the subject of quantum reality in the Western world, the leading physicists advocate one or more of the eight forms of quantum reality, with most holding to the Copenhagen Interpretation that There is no deep reality. "The Copenhagen interpretation properly consists of two distinct parts: 1. There is no reality in the absence of observation; 2. Observation creates reality.`You create your own reality....'

The ancient and modern Eastern religious philosophy of reality tells us that reality is subjective, consisting of ideas and perceptions. Dreams seem very real when we are asleep, but upon awakening we realize that what seemed so real when we were dreaming was only in the mind. After pointing this out, the Vedantic philosopher claims that we can also be fooled when we are awake, and we don't ever really know for sure what is real. So, he concludes, it is our thoughts and mental images that are important, since everything else may only be an illusion.

Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#594 Jun 14, 2013
some believe our solar system is a vortex/spiral

Location hidden

#595 Jun 15, 2013
3rd coast wrote:
<quoted text>Balls of plasma or humanoid? Man is the only humanoid being.
1. Spirit beings
2. Material beings

I personally don't presume to know whether humans are the only humanoids in the universe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,579,305
If it wasn't for whining, blacks have nothing. 2 min Yisraelite Suprem... 13
I have token white friends. 7 min The Kindly Axe 61
True forced Loneliness is what Black men feel 7 min Ben 13
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 8 min Kip 13
Dear Mr. Hitler... Come down from heaven, we ne... 18 min Kip 10
What is the definition of a "redbone" or a "yel... (Dec '07) 21 min Rachel 65
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 29 min EMMETT TILL 81
Cavebeasts of Topix 2 hr Harrisson 27
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 5 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 18