Brain Teaser:Does GRAVITY exist?

Brain Teaser:Does GRAVITY exist?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 34
Next Last

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#1 Dec 18, 2012
The moon is in scientific,unconventional Aquarius. As we move towards the age of Aquarius,advancement/knowledge in science will increase,and spookism/God/santa clause etc will decrease.

"Gravity does not exist; what moves the planets and the stars is the distortion of space and time.”- ; Michio Kaku(physicist)

The further we get into quantum physics and matters in regards to things like black holes, the less Einstein's theories begin to apply. Newton did not describe 'why' apples fall. He described 'how' they fall....the action of their falling.
Newton said that although his equations describe the effects of gravity, he did not know what gravity is....and he offered no hypothesis. To this day no one knows what gravity is. So my questions are..what is gravity,and does it really exist?

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Aquarius makes break away from old outmoded ways of thought. Its o.k to question previous theories.

In Zen Bhuddism, there is an old tale about a Master teacher who would whack his student in the back of the head. The student didn't know what to do. He was only a student of a great Master Teacher, so he dared not challenge him. Until one day after getting hit, the student stood up and knocked his Teacher to the ground! The Teacher sat on the ground shocked at first and then the both of them began to laugh.

I know I'm asking a lot since 85% of this forum is filled with racist,brain-dead trolls. But you can even learn from a fool.

"Don't let your heart get big because of your knowledge. Take counsel with the ignorant as well as with the scholar. Good discourse is more hidden than green stone,yet may be found among the maids at the grindstones.(14
-Ancient wisdom of Ptah
Sir Isaac Newton

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Ofcourse it exists, I discovered it, you IDIOT!
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#4 Dec 18, 2012
I don't believe gravity is a force rather an effect mass has on space-time, warping it. Like you state.

Space-time is like a sheet suspended in the air like say a trampoline, two balls represent mass. Put a bowling ball in the middle of the sheet and it will cause a depression in the sheet. Put a smaller ball onto the sheet and it will fall right onto the bowling ball. Gravity is like that. Creating the illusion that it is attraction.

Something like this:
http://panda.unm.edu/demos/images/8c2010.jpg

Difference is that is a two dimensional example space-time is four dimensional.
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Black holes are extreme depressions in space-time due to infinite density of a point that strange enough has no volume causing an event horizon (point of no return) that not even light can escape and time slows down then goes backward:
http://www.astrosociety.org/pubs/mercury/9802...

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
I don't believe gravity is a force rather an effect mass has on space-time, warping it. Like you state.
Space-time is like a sheet suspended in the air like say a trampoline, two balls represent mass. Put a bowling ball in the middle of the sheet and it will cause a depression in the sheet. Put a smaller ball onto the sheet and it will fall right onto the bowling ball. Gravity is like that. Creating the illusion that it is attraction.
Something like this:
http://panda.unm.edu/demos/images/8c2010.jpg
Difference is that is a two dimensional example space-time is four dimensional.
Interesting take. Saying that the planets revolve around a curved space is o.k. but people on earth don't revolve around it,we go with it .So how does the space time create gravity for us? Are we sure of it's principles ,because we're saying the same gravity that hold us here also holds moons in place. Does this mean gravity gets stronger at one point and weaker in another(Otherwise we should be crushed considering the gravity acting on the moon )
Cap Black

United States

#7 Dec 18, 2012
It is said that what some reffer to as "Gravity" doesn't exist on this planet.Gravity is mostly the application of the earths atmospheric pressures on the body. Which is why when you leave the atmosphere gravity(or the illusion of it) isn't found. Its about magnetism. All matter, regardless of size, produces a magnetic field. Magnetism is a form of energy. Thanks to the advancements in quantum physics we now understand that magnetism is one of the fundamental forces of the universe. The human body being comprised of compressed energy, has mass and therefore a magnetic field. Gravity comes from dark energy and magnetism and matter.Atoms have an electrical charge,electricity and magnitism is one and the same,hence the term electromagnetism. Look up the Hutchison effect on electrogravatics.
Nicola Tesla said scratch Newtons theory. He said everything was Light.
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#8 Dec 18, 2012
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting take. Saying that the planets revolve around a curved space is o.k. but people on earth don't revolve around it,we go with it .So how does the space time create gravity for us? Are we sure of it's principles ,because we're saying the same gravity that hold us here also holds moons in place. Does this mean gravity gets stronger at one point and weaker in another(Otherwise we should be crushed considering the gravity acting on the moon )
Because we're tiny amounts of mass on a huge sphere of mass. You can only revolve around mass in space when you have enough motion to withstand falling onto the bigger mass and maintain orbit. This takes energy the human body does not contain.

Like satellites put in orbit they have to leave Earth on rockets going up at 25,000 miles per hour to escape then to stay in orbit must travel around Earth at 5,000 - 20,000 miles per hour depending on its distance.

The human body can't do that thus why we're naturally bound to the planet.

The Moon is huge compared to us and it is slowly moving further away from Earth in fact so it isn't being held in place it's just in orbit.

The more mass an object has the greater warping on space time it has thus stronger gravity. It remains constant.

Gravity is just an effect, not a force in my eyes.
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#9 Dec 18, 2012
Cap Black wrote:
It is said that what some reffer to as "Gravity" doesn't exist on this planet.Gravity is mostly the application of the earths atmospheric pressures on the body. Which is why when you leave the atmosphere gravity(or the illusion of it) isn't found. Its about magnetism. All matter, regardless of size, produces a magnetic field. Magnetism is a form of energy. Thanks to the advancements in quantum physics we now understand that magnetism is one of the fundamental forces of the universe. The human body being comprised of compressed energy, has mass and therefore a magnetic field. Gravity comes from dark energy and magnetism and matter.Atoms have an electrical charge,electricity and magnitism is one and the same,hence the term electromagnetism. Look up the Hutchison effect on electrogravatics.
Nicola Tesla said scratch Newtons theory. He said everything was Light.
Earth's gravity is due to the mass of Earth warping space-time. Nothing else to it really.

If you were put in the vacuum of space you'll ''attract'' little objects onto you, your bodies mass will be warping space-time thus objects with significantly smaller mass will come towards you then rest on you.

There is no such thing as ''magnetic energy'', magnetism is a force.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 18, 2012
Capricorn Black wrote:
The moon is in scientific,unconventional Aquarius. As we move towards the age of Aquarius,advancement/knowledge in science will increase,and spookism/God/santa clause etc will decrease.
"Gravity does not exist; what moves the planets and the stars is the distortion of space and time.”- ; Michio Kaku(physicist)
The further we get into quantum physics and matters in regards to things like black holes, the less Einstein's theories begin to apply. Newton did not describe 'why' apples fall. He described 'how' they fall....the action of their falling.
Newton said that although his equations describe the effects of gravity, he did not know what gravity is....and he offered no hypothesis. To this day no one knows what gravity is. So my questions are..what is gravity,and does it really exist?
Even if it "gravity" did not exist it would be a form of something right?
I mean, what do you mean "gravity"...the definition of gravity itself?:p

Also, what is your motive for creating this thread?:P
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#11 Dec 18, 2012
Mass is a form of energy (e=mc²) so the mass of a magnet can be converted into energy but magnetism itself is not energy rather a force.
Cap Black

United States

#12 Dec 18, 2012
Light bearing ethers fill all space.
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we're tiny amounts of mass on a huge sphere of mass. You can only revolve around mass in space when you have enough motion to withstand falling onto the bigger mass and maintain orbit. This takes energy the human body does not contain.
Like satellites put in orbit they have to leave Earth on rockets going up at 25,000 miles per hour to escape then to stay in orbit must travel around Earth at 5,000 - 20,000 miles per hour depending on its distance.
The human body can't do that thus why we're naturally bound to the planet.
The Moon is huge compared to us and it is slowly moving further away from Earth in fact so it isn't being held in place it's just in orbit.
The more mass an object has the greater warping on space time it has thus stronger gravity. It remains constant.
Gravity is just an effect, not a force in my eyes.
So you do believe gravity exist according to your last sentence.You throw a lot of smoke screens in your post. You didn't understand my question in post #6 fully.There is no energy in matter other than that which it recieves from its environment.Light bearing ethers fill all space.
Electricity and Magnetism are one and the same,I.e electromagnetism. The way the moon orbits us is like a magnetic drag,we spin faster at a distance away, and a portion of magnetic drag pulls the moon slowly around.
Example,the sun spins on axis about 4,400 mph, and the earth spins about 1,037 mph. Since distance decreases the strength of the magnetic field an object is subjected to, it makes sense that everything is magnetically dragging off each other from a central source.
Cap Black

United States

#13 Dec 18, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
Mass is a form of energy (e=mc²) so the mass of a magnet can be converted into energy but magnetism itself is not energy rather a force.
Einstein's gravity seems accurate at the macroscopic scale, but the mathematical side of it fails at the molecular scale.
Cap Black

United States

#14 Dec 18, 2012
Aquarius symbol is pouring spirit into ether.

The symbol of Aquarius is two electrical thunderbolt like waves.The Moon is actually located in Pagasus.the Horse that Zues rode upon hurling thunderbolts(enlightenment frm Pineal gland in the brain). The late physicist Arthur Young wrote that we call consciousness and what we call spirit is photon. Our pineal gland/3rd eye recieves this light/photon.

Nicola Tesla who the Nazis(Now CIA/M-15)used a lot of his technology for UFO "anti-gravity" crafts and Haarp(death ray)wrote:

The ether has an indispensable function in the phenomena (inertia, momentum, and movement of heavenly bodies, as well as all atomic and molecular matter);

Nicola Tesla wrote, that the earth is the "star of human birth". In poetic expressions, he hid scientific meanings in statements such as, that using the "thunderbolt of Jove" (the Indo-European sky god), man "annihilates time and space", an allusion to the use of electro-propulsion ("thunderbolts"), to travel so fast, that time and space are "annihilated". Where the government has stolen his papers, we must search for meaning elsewhere.
He also wrote that the "luminiferous ether fills all space"

- That the ether is acted upon by the life-giving creative force

-That the ether is thrown into "infinitesimal whirls" ("micro helices") at near the speed of light, becoming ponderable matter

-that when the force subsides and motion ceases, matter reverts to the ether (a form of "atomic decay")

That man can harness these processes, to:

-Precipitate matter from the ether

-Create whatever he wants with the matter and energy derived

-Alter the earth's size

-Control earth's seasons (weather control)

-Guide earth's path through the Universe, like a space ship -Cause the collisions of planets to produce new suns and stars, heat, and light -Originate and develop life in infinite forms

Tesla was referring to unlimited energy, derived from the environment. Several of his major free energy discoveries have been the exclusive stolen property of our Secret Government.

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#15 Dec 18, 2012
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Light bearing ethers fill all space.So you do believe gravity exist according to your last sentence.You throw a lot of smoke screens in your post. You didn't understand my question in post #6 fully.There is no energy in matter other than that which it recieves from its environment.Light bearing ethers fill all space.
Electricity and Magnetism are one and the same,I.e electromagnetism. The way the moon orbits us is like a magnetic drag,we spin faster at a distance away, and a portion of magnetic drag pulls the moon slowly around.
Example,the sun spins on axis about 4,400 mph, and the earth spins about 1,037 mph. Since distance decreases the strength of the magnetic field an object is subjected to, it makes sense that everything is magnetically dragging off each other from a central source.
very smart intelligent young man you are... And cute too. Lol
That is sexy to me.:)

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#16 Dec 18, 2012
Cap Black wrote:
Light bearing ethers fill all space.<quoted text>So you do believe gravity exist according to your last sentence.You throw a lot of smoke screens in your post. You didn't understand my question in post #6 fully.There is no energy in matter other than that which it recieves from its environment.Light bearing ethers fill all space.
Electricity and Magnetism are one and the same,I.e electromagnetism. The way the moon orbits us is like a magnetic drag,we spin faster at a distance away, and a portion of magnetic drag pulls the moon slowly around.
Example,the sun spins on axis about 4,400 mph, and the earth spins about 1,037 mph. Since distance decreases the strength of the magnetic field an object is subjected to, it makes sense that everything is magnetically dragging off each other from a central source.
This is why I believe Egyptians may have used electricity because Magnetism was already known thousands of years ago.
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#17 Dec 18, 2012
Cap Black wrote:
Light bearing ethers fill all space.<quoted text>So you do believe gravity exist according to your last sentence.You throw a lot of smoke screens in your post. You didn't understand my question in post #6 fully.There is no energy in matter other than that which it recieves from its environment.Light bearing ethers fill all space.
Electricity and Magnetism are one and the same,I.e electromagnetism. The way the moon orbits us is like a magnetic drag,we spin faster at a distance away, and a portion of magnetic drag pulls the moon slowly around.
Example,the sun spins on axis about 4,400 mph, and the earth spins about 1,037 mph. Since distance decreases the strength of the magnetic field an object is subjected to, it makes sense that everything is magnetically dragging off each other from a central source.
False mass is another form of energy this is a fact demonstrated in the famous equation ''e=mc²'', mass is made up of matter.

Electricity and magnetism are not the same.

The way the moon orbits the Earth is not like a magnetic drag. Magnetism is a strong ''force'', gravity is a weak effect of mass on space-time. There is no magnetism involved in it.

Where are you getting this from?
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#18 Dec 18, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why I believe Egyptians may have used electricity because Magnetism was already known thousands of years ago.
Ancient Egyptians most likely didn't use electricity.

Magnetism is not electricity it's ''magnetism''.
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#20 Dec 18, 2012
sand-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is gravity "weak" and electromagnetism "strong"? Coulomb's law and Newton's law look similar from a mathematical point of view.
That is what scientists are trying to figure out (why is gravity weak). So how anyone can relate gravity to electromagnetism is beyond me.

I believe in the theory that gravity is weak because it spreads into other dimensions.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#21 Dec 18, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient Egyptians most likely didn't use electricity.
Magnetism is not electricity it's ''magnetism''.
If magnetic material can produce 'charges' than it can work similar an electrical current.

For example:
http://science.howstuffworks.com/question375....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 34
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jax is gay!! Axe asked me to marry him and I sa... 2 min Jax 10
African American Dating 4 min mercy589 3
Alligators stop crime 22 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 4
What happens if u swallow a roach by accident? (Jul '10) 27 min Brittany jones 87
What was the name of the black kid from the jet... (Oct '10) 30 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 4
If you post racist comments on this site, pleas... 36 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 2
If I could go back in time, I would.... 42 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 2
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 54 min Yep 62
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 1 hr Prince 75
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Mick 910
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Punani Bully 1,551
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 6 hr The Delighted Axe 156
More from around the web