black man will you protect black woma...

black man will you protect black woman in a race war!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
trey

Denver, CO

#1 Oct 27, 2013
this is a good one.
ugly monkeys

Logan, IA

#2 Oct 27, 2013
They will probably use them as shields.
Chuck

United States

#3 Oct 27, 2013
Yes I would protect the women in my family, and every bm I know would do the same. Some of you are taking this "internet" topix gender war sh!t to seriously.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#4 Oct 27, 2013
Is this a trick question?
trey

Denver, CO

#5 Oct 27, 2013
ha ha ha ha that's was funny!
trey

Denver, CO

#6 Oct 27, 2013
march 3 million mexcian men with m16 will kill off the black man family. what r u going to do black man.
trey

Denver, CO

#7 Oct 27, 2013
its going to be a lot of dead black woman in America or use for sex slaves. good bye black woman
Chuck

United States

#8 Oct 27, 2013
I don't know whose worse, dumb ass white trolls or the nicca trash who participate in downing their own people on this forum.
Chuck

United States

#9 Oct 27, 2013
trey wrote:
its going to be a lot of dead black woman in America or use for sex slaves. good bye black woman
I didn't know you Guy's had internet access in the psych Ward.
trey

Denver, CO

#10 Oct 27, 2013
this is serious man if a race war is coming black woman will be use for sex. that's what the white man say so protect your mom,sister ok man.
Chuck

United States

#11 Oct 27, 2013
trey wrote:
this is serious man if a race war is coming black woman will be use for sex. that's what the white man say so protect your mom,sister ok man.
I didn't get the memo. Im trying to figure out why the whites in my neighborhood haven't passed this information along to me and other AAs.lol

Now you do me a favor trey trey, tell that "white man" that's feeding you bullsh!t that he don't have to wait for a race war, I'll take great pride in whipping his ass anytime.

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13 Oct 28, 2013
Many modern day black men don't know what it is to be protectors they'll probably join sides with the enemy. Most are physically strong, but mentally weak.
QwZ34

Washington, DC

#15 Oct 28, 2013
If there was a race war most black women would be spared. Why?
Because they shown they can be loyal to a single skin color.
They've earned the trust of whites by being almost as giving and supportive as Asian women while trying their best to be on good behavior.

They're not in any danger because most of them would gladly show whites they can destroy the black males from within.
If there was a race war Bw would be standing side by side with those that seek to wipe out the black race.
There would be a bunch of Africans lining up next to whites hoping to be spared too.

There would be a great deal of uncle toms and mammie American blacks looking to be useful to whites if they could be spared.

There would be mulattoes and other mixed breeds claiming to be non-black that also would take up arms to end the black race.
In the end the black man wouldn't be able to trust with his own eyes to survive.

In fact that's how it is already.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#16 Oct 28, 2013
BlackReign wrote:
Many modern day black men don't know what it is to be protectors they'll probably join sides with the 50enemy. Most are physically strong, but mentally weak.
MACEO

True, like you've done! Its nice to see what you reaped what you've sown!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#17 Oct 28, 2013
QwZ34 wrote:
If there was a race war most black women would be spared. Why?
Because they shown they can be loyal to a single skin color.
They've earned the trust of whites by being almost as giving and supportive as Asian women while trying their best to be on good behavior.
They're not in any danger because most of them would gladly show whites they can destroy the black males from within.
If there was a race war Bw would be standing side by side with those that seek to wipe out the black race.
There would be a bunch of Africans lining up next to whites hoping to be spared too.
There would be a great deal of uncle toms and mammie American blacks looking to be useful to whites if they could be spared.
There would be mulattoes and other mixed breeds claiming to be non-black that also would take up arms to end the black race.
In the end the black man wouldn't be able to trust with his own eyes to survive.
In fact that's how it is already.
MACEO

You chased after and supported White women 35 years of your life! I think that says about about you to only Support, worship and elevate White women hence White males!

I think you got back what you put out MACEO! lmao

What do you think?

Do you think its Karma now that black women are moving on from Black males like yourself?

Your almost 60 years old, fat, Broke with Poor health. Its pretty much over for you don't you agree MACEO

Hey George, I think MACEO got exactly what he deserved he's a Trifling No good man!
trey

Denver, CO

#19 Oct 30, 2013
ho god black woman going to die die. somebody please help the black woman.
No Myth

Houston, TX

#20 Oct 30, 2013
trey wrote:
march 3 million mexcian men with m16 will kill off the black man family. what r u going to do black man.
They will buckdance and sing for their supper.

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Montgomery, AL

#21 Oct 30, 2013
Bayo wrote:
No i wouldn't. Black women dont deserve it. Black women are useless and are not as hardworking as black men. Black women feels like black men owe them something when we have moved on with our life, they try and hold us back which makes them jealous of us. If a non-black was to list a bunch of stereotypes about black women, I will pretty much agree with them because all stereotypes you can think off about black women are fact. Black women are holding the black community back
-Bayo
You do owe them something. You owe them protection and security while they stay at home watching the big screen television. The world war 3 is coming in 3 more years but the numbers are really not on white people side.

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Montgomery, AL

#22 Oct 30, 2013
trey wrote:
Perhaps you have filled out for the last application to h*ll. I most certainly told you to respect me by respecting my god. Forget it you are forbiddened forever. Smh

“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#23 Oct 30, 2013
You people have sick fantasies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halloween Has Overtaken Thanksgiving IMO 1 min el rey de los cam... 5
5 crackers arrested for 1983 hate crime 1 min Paul 48
Can America Become 80% White Again? 2 min KIR SUCKA 213
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min BlueFlag 1,620,466
Chinese Museum Africa Exhibit 8 min KIR SUCKA 78
White men are superior 11 min New Flava 17
Europe - The Only Region in the World With NO B... 12 min Got_Rope 25
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 52 min Paul 28
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr el rey de los cam... 35,354
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 11 hr nope 1,578
More from around the web