Next Last
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#74 Jun 20, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
sucks for u females not males.....to bad the world is run by males
Scott

Well IMPOTENCE is around the corner at that point you have to PAY!

It comes down to MONEY, POWER and HEALTH as you age and your over 40 years old!

It appears the only compensation for what you don't have is MONEY!

Time = Money!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#75 Jun 20, 2013
To all the ladies on this site, find yourself a rich much older man. Better to be an older mans darling than a young mans slave! A older man will appreciate you much more! I cannot understand why women bother with uneducated or unemployed men!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#76 Jun 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
To all the ladies on this site, find yourself a rich much older man. Better to be an older mans darling than a young mans slave! A older man will appreciate you much more! I cannot understand why women bother with uneducated or unemployed men!
MACEO

Not in the Black race; younger Black women said the Black men don't have their acts together and don't have a clue! Most of the younger women with education make more money than older Black men who generally don't have much to offer!

That's sad and sorry!

Younger women say Older Black men don't have their acts together, Poor health, many are Impotent and don't have anything to offer!

Sounds like you MACEO!

When your close to 60 years old, no history with a woman; its ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!

BYE BYE GO DIE! LMAO
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#77 Jun 20, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
since when is banging multiple attached/married females against the law?
what human being desired to only have one sexual partner their entire existence? 80yrs of the same ole same ole.....totally not realistic people.
there's a reason kings 100s of years ago had multiple wives and concubines......most the 1st world countrys are the only ones that live by that no multiple parnter BS, which leads to a country full of sexually frustrated persons (especially men). fuk that
Scott

If you continue reading you'll see they lost everything as a result! LMAO
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#78 Jun 20, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
sucks for u females not males.
Scott

Then you work with the men and find one where it works to my advantage! Which is why I tell women never marry a Broke Black man or marginal man; you won't have anything!

It comes down to the MONEY which is the only equalizer! Otherwise why bother? You have to get something for yourself and your kids!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#79 Jun 20, 2013
Scott

This is what I see
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Black men Hating Black women

I recently came across a book written by a self-described “touring stand-up comedian, day trader, filmmaker and lecturer” named Rajen Persaud. The book is entitled “Why Black Men Love White Women.” I found the book’s title startling, primarily because it explicitly acknowledged a fact of which many in the black community are acutely aware, but that is rarely openly discussed: that black men love white women

While many black men actively express love, admiration, and desire for white women, that loving white women is an inherent part of black manhood in the West is not something that black men like to openly admit. Their adoration of white women is an uncomfortable fact for many black men to face, since this love seems to play neatly into stereotypes about uncontrollable “animal” lust for white flesh that black people, especially black women, have actively campaigned against Additionally, and perhaps more significantly, black men are deeply uncomfortable with the conundrum presented by loving the daughter, the sister, the very womb that produces their declared enemy. Even Persaud seems incapable of facing the centrality of this latter issue, since, despite his refreshing candor in his book, its gravamen has as much to do with hatred for black women as it does love for white women.; “Black Women are Gold Diggers”; “Sisters Have an Attitude”), facing the significance and practical implications of their love of whiteness is difficult for many black men. Instead, these emotions are channeled into loathing of black women, which is justified by cataloging black women’s myriad “shortcomings.” This allows black men to claim to be proud and self-loving, while simultaneously adoring and esteeming all things white.

Mr. Persaud begins his book with the contention that any exploration of black male love for white women must begin “with the white man.” This is a common-place tactic; it is difficult for black men in the West to begin any discussion or critical analysis of any issue without circling back to white men, especially if the resulting discourse will be less than flattering to black men.

Whether denominated as racio-misogyny or not, the root of black male hatred of black women is the conceptualization of women as objects. Objects have relative value, and in the hierarchy

When black men look at black women and children, they see the shame of emasculation, of inadequacy, of the inability to protect and provide. And rather than being enraged and inspired by this experience of being unmanned to fight for their dependents, black men seek to escape them, and the pain of feeling like less than men. rather than confronting white men they hate; black males take their abuses and rage out on their women and children allowing them to go without.

White women, on the other hand, have the highest value as objects. They feel like they accomplish so much marrying a white woman while they put black women down. To men who feel like nothing, a white or white-skinned woman is a tangible accomplishment. It immediately frees them from the burden of blackness. In the words; “By loving me she [his white woman] proves that I am worthy of white love. I am loved like a white man. I am a white man. I marry the culture, white beauty, white whiteness. When my restless hands caress those white breasts, they grasp white civilization and dignity and make them mine.” White women are the prize, and black men are eagerly claiming that prize after the exhausting struggles for manumission and Civil Rights. They may not have gained real access to equal work, equal pay, equal wealth or equal opportunity; but black men have gained access to the bodies of white women. In the face of so many losses, possessing a white or non-black woman feels like a sufficient win for many black men

Well black boys and young black men pay the greatest price for the neglect and escapism of their fathers.
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#80 Jun 20, 2013
Scott

This is what I see
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Black men Hating Black women

I recently came across a book written by a self-described “touring stand-up comedian, day trader, filmmaker and lecturer” named Rajen Persaud. The book is entitled “Why Black Men Love White Women.” I found the book’s title startling, primarily because it explicitly acknowledged a fact of which many in the black community are acutely aware, but that is rarely openly discussed: that black men love white women

While many black men actively express love, admiration, and desire for white women, that loving white women is an inherent part of black manhood in the West is not something that black men like to openly admit. Their adoration of white women is an uncomfortable fact for many black men to face, since this love seems to play neatly into stereotypes about uncontrollable “animal” lust for white flesh that black people, especially black women, have actively campaigned against Additionally, and perhaps more significantly, black men are deeply uncomfortable with the conundrum presented by loving the daughter, the sister, the very womb that produces their declared enemy. Even Persaud seems incapable of facing the centrality of this latter issue, since, despite his refreshing candor in his book, its gravamen has as much to do with hatred for black women as it does love for white women.; “Black Women are Gold Diggers”; “Sisters Have an Attitude”), facing the significance and practical implications of their love of whiteness is difficult for many black men. Instead, these emotions are channeled into loathing of black women, which is justified by cataloging black women’s myriad “shortcomings.” This allows black men to claim to be proud and self-loving, while simultaneously adoring and esteeming all things white.

Mr. Persaud begins his book with the contention that any exploration of black male love for white women must begin “with the white man.” This is a common-place tactic; it is difficult for black men in the West to begin any discussion or critical analysis of any issue without circling back to white men, especially if the resulting discourse will be less than flattering to black men.

Whether denominated as racio-misogyny or not, the root of black male hatred of black women is the conceptualization of women as objects. Objects have relative value, and in the hierarchy

When black men look at black women and children, they see the shame of emasculation, of inadequacy, of the inability to protect and provide. And rather than being enraged and inspired by this experience of being unmanned to fight for their dependents, black men seek to escape them, and the pain of feeling like less than men. rather than confronting white men they hate; black males take their abuses and rage out on their women and children allowing them to go without.

White women, on the other hand, have the highest value as objects. They feel like they accomplish so much marrying a white woman while they put black women down. To men who feel like nothing, a white or white-skinned woman is a tangible accomplishment. It immediately frees them from the burden of blackness. In the words; “By loving me she [his white woman] proves that I am worthy of white love. I am loved like a white man. I am a white man. I marry the culture, white beauty, white whiteness. When my restless hands caress those white breasts, they grasp white civilization and dignity and make them mine.” White women are the prize, and black men are eagerly claiming that prize after the exhausting struggles for manumission and Civil Rights. They may not have gained real access to equal work, equal pay, equal wealth 83or equal opportunity; but black men have gained access to the bodies of white women. In the face of so many losses, possessing a white or non-black woman feels like a sufficient win for many black men

Well black boys and young black men pay the greatest price for the neglect and escapism of their fathers.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#81 Jun 20, 2013
Money is the only equalzier !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min The Donald_ 1,382,335
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 9 min Nikki 18
My girlfriend is a black lesbian 10 min No Undastand You 9
White Male Privilege: Silence 12 min 2 Dogs 24
Why are Nigerians so damn ugly? (Apr '14) 15 min jaluokihii 15
News CDC: Southerners' 'Racism' And 'Homophobia' Cau... 21 min Ex Senator Santpo... 28
My ex got knocked up , wants my help 24 min Crazier by the day 1
White men are better lovers? (May '15) 47 min creation diva 725
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr yisarel 134,141
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 44,747
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 2 hr Gremlin 50
Poll Do Racists Belong In Mental Institutions 4 hr DerekJ 132
More from around the web