The Torture and Rape of Megan Williams

The Torture and Rape of Megan Williams

Posted in the African-American Forum

“"im also a part of you"”

Since: Feb 07

belohorizonte, Brasil

#1 Sep 29, 2007
I would like anyone who cared to acknowledge and reflect on the rape and brutal torture of 20year old Megan Williams who was held hostage in a remote residence in West Virginia. Her captors were 6 white individuals who raped her, stabbed her in the leg while calling her the n-word, they made her drink from a toilet, made her eat dog and rat feces, pulled out large sums of her hair, and poured hot water on her over a course of one week.
Hmm maybe you havent heard of this on the media becuase it is ignored becuase......
ill let your own judgement deicde why the media didnt focus on it, becuase i dont want this discussion to turn into a "whites dont care about blacks/ all whites are racist" i want us to really think about this and share our views constructively.

you can google her name for more info.

Since: Sep 07

Bronx, NY

#2 Sep 29, 2007
this is sad. :( may she rest in peace. may God protect her and others in the future. May her attackers be taken off the street and not allowed to harm again.

Since: Sep 07

Bronx, NY

#3 Sep 29, 2007
oh, is she still alive? good! may she get justice.
Lil Miss Tattle Tail

Spartanburg, SC

#4 Sep 29, 2007
Alessa91 wrote:
I would like anyone who cared to acknowledge and reflect on the rape and brutal torture of 20year old Megan Williams who was held hostage in a remote residence in West Virginia. Her captors were 6 white individuals who raped her, stabbed her in the leg while calling her the n-word, they made her drink from a toilet, made her eat dog and rat feces, pulled out large sums of her hair, and poured hot water on her over a course of one week.
Hmm maybe you havent heard of this on the media becuase it is ignored becuase......
ill let your own judgement deicde why the media didnt focus on it, becuase i dont want this discussion to turn into a "whites dont care about blacks/ all whites are racist" i want us to really think about this and share our views constructively.
you can google her name for more info.
It was in the news for quite some time. But I thought the police didn't focus on it for long because there is more to the story than meets the eye. The girl was in a relationship with one of the men and knew all of them.

I'm not condoning what they did by any means by what I just said. I'm just saying there may be more to the story that we don't know and didn't make print or news. The police were all over this for a while and then it just dropped off the radar.

belohorizonte, Brasil

#5 Sep 29, 2007
Lil Miss Tattle Tail wrote:
<quoted text>
It was in the news for quite some time. But I thought the police didn't focus on it for long because there is more to the story than meets the eye. The girl was in a relationship with one of the men and knew all of them.
I'm not condoning what they did by any means by what I just said. I'm just saying there may be more to the story that we don't know and didn't make print or news. The police were all over this for a while and then it just dropped off the radar.
I do remeber in an article that they havent put all the pieces together, as to wheather or not she knew one of her captors...maybe it wil all fall in place sooner than later.
THE MAN

United States

#6 Sep 29, 2007
Lil Miss Tattle Tail wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT ABOUT THE RAPE TORTURE AND MURDER OF THE COUPLE IN TENNESEE BY THE NIGALOOS ...OH THEY WERE WHITE, MY BAD.
Alabama

United States

#7 Sep 29, 2007
This has been all over the news - Megans transcripts are even available to read. Do a search on WV local news, you should be able to find it. But basically she did know them, was dating one of them. The six people had 108 priors between them. Their neighbors said they just stayed away from them because they were bad news. I had to delete some of this because it was way to long. But you can get day by day coverage on the WV local news site.

Well I tried to cut and paste, but its just too long.
Lil Miss Tattle Tail

Spartanburg, SC

#8 Sep 29, 2007
THE MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT ABOUT THE RAPE TORTURE AND MURDER OF THE COUPLE IN TENNESEE BY THE NIGALOOS ...OH THEY WERE WHITE, MY BAD.
Those individuals are no better than the individuals that tortured Megan Williams. Doesn't matter what color anyone is, if they committed such a heinous crime then they are scum.
Alabama

United States

#9 Sep 29, 2007
http://www.wsaz.com/

Do a search on Megan Williams

“You are by what you do!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#10 Sep 29, 2007
This particular subject has already been discussed...http://www.topix.n et/forum/afam/T6OODR4ACKLA4J4D D

belohorizonte, Brasil

#11 Sep 30, 2007
N2blaque wrote:
This particular subject has already been discussed...http://www.topix.n et/forum/afam/T6OODR4ACKLA4J4D D
oh, i didnt know...i dont come on here that much, sry.
why

United States

#14 Oct 1, 2007
why was she going out with mosters of that sort?????
somebody said that she was dating one of them.
sorry for what happened to her, it must be horrible, but I hope this whole experience serve her as well as others as an example not to get involved with criminals.
this is what's happened when we run with the wrong crowd, the wrong people,when we do wrong choices.

she must pick herself up get an education became a lawyer and help to fight for justice.

“You are by what you do!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#15 Oct 1, 2007
Does anybody know the lastest with this story...I like to know what kind of time those clowns are facing!!??!!

ECR

Since: Jan 07

Arlington, VA

#16 Oct 1, 2007
THE MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of people have posted links about that case on this forum and condemned what happened. Please do a search.
Lil Miss Tattle Tail

United States

#17 Oct 1, 2007
N2blaque wrote:
Does anybody know the lastest with this story...I like to know what kind of time those clowns are facing!!??!!
They are going to get some big time. They've got kidnapping charges last I heard.
Alabama

United States

#18 Oct 1, 2007
I think life - WV does not have the death penalty.As far as I know they are all still in jail
N2blaque wrote:
a black man that would

Ypsilanti, MI

#19 Dec 15, 2007
if this happen in my town or to my family i would stand up and get a passport and after i cured the problem i would expect to never come back to the US that would be what i would sacrafic to put an end to this. I find it strange that a person would think that they were going to let her live knowing who they all were. So why were the white never charge with conspiracy to commit murder. one of them already was charge before with murder.
Anna

United States

#20 Dec 15, 2007
I read somewhere that Megan was dating one of the supects - this proves my point that you really don't know a person even if you are in a relationship with them. It takes years, sometimes a life time to really get to know a person and what they are all about. Also, people change, you can't expect a person to be the same person they were twenty years ago. It's obvious that Megan did not know these people as much as she thought she did. There are just some people out here who are just no good - and it doesn't matter what color they are. Something similar to Megan's ordeal happened to a white man and women, but they were killed by the black supects. They both were raped, sodomized, and beaten, hand their private parts cut off and finally killed. How can any human being do something like that to another human, especailly when the person hasn't done anything to that person? The world is going crazy and people better wake up. I don't want to bring children into this world - it is too evil for me.
asian men carries on

Lancaster, CA

#21 Dec 11, 2011
I read about this before,it is disturbing and heartless. she looks like a sweet person but I read somewhere she had a mental disorder or something,if she can endure all that pain for a week,she can overcome it. she looks like her soul was snatched away from her,my prayers went out to her along time ago. I hope she is doing great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israelite Supremacist - A Day In The Life 1 min No_Watermelon_4_U 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Reality Check 1,523,978
Why do white girls get mad when white guys talk... 2 min blu 45
the trashiest looking mudshark I've ever seen 4 min No_Watermelon_4_U 2
White racist boys sexual frustration 11 min The Gleaming Axe 3
Am I a NOG? 20 min No_Watermelon_4_U 15
Negro behavior in public places 25 min No_Watermelon_4_U 139
Swedish girl gives head in the Congo! 44 min The Racist Axe 30
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 2 hr Mick 58
Trump ~ Skipping Correspondents Dinner 4 hr Trump WINS 2016 13