Why do White boys Act So Shocked When...

Why do White boys Act So Shocked When we BW turn Them Down???

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

#1 Sep 19, 2009
Anyone else notice this? It's like they EXPECT us to want them just bc they are white!!!! WHY????

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 19, 2009
Hell, look around topix. Black and white pop ups all the damn time, MTV, BET, VH1, talk shows, media, movies and every other outlet that displays that IR BS is all over the place, naturally one would get it in his/her head that everybody is into that mess, but not likely so.

Level 5

London, UK

#3 Sep 19, 2009
Just leeting off tseam. Last night I was at the pub with friends and I a WM would not leave me alone!!! And when he realised I wasn't interested, he tried the "Oh, my grandad was Jamaican, so I'm a quarter black" even though he had no African looking features at all!!!! CAN WE SAY DESPERATE!!!!!

Level 5

London, UK

#4 Sep 19, 2009
^steam

Level 5

London, UK

#5 Sep 19, 2009
JustdroppedIN wrote:
Hell, look around topix. Black and white pop ups all the damn time, MTV, BET, VH1, talk shows, media, movies and every other outlet that displays that IR BS is all over the place, naturally one would get it in his/her head that everybody is into that mess, but not likely so.
I know, but it's just SOOO annoying sometimes.
Young white male

Leeds, UK

#6 Sep 19, 2009
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
Just leeting off tseam. Last night I was at the pub with friends and I a WM would not leave me alone!!! And when he realised I wasn't interested, he tried the "Oh, my grandad was Jamaican, so I'm a quarter black" even though he had no African looking features at all!!!! CAN WE SAY DESPERATE!!!!!
No! The problem for me is turning black girls down without hurting their feelings. I dont do chasing! Its hard for me to explain to a girl that im not into her simply because im insecure about the opinions of my friends and family.
Young white male

Leeds, UK

#7 Sep 19, 2009
Sound familiar?

Level 5

London, UK

#8 Sep 19, 2009
Young white male wrote:
<quoted text>
No! The problem for me is turning black girls down without hurting their feelings. I dont do chasing! Its hard for me to explain to a girl that im not into her simply because im insecure about the opinions of my friends and family.
But if you are not into someone, you are just not into them. You shouldn't have to explain yopurself, we all have our preferences.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Location hidden

#9 Sep 19, 2009
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, but it's just SOOO annoying sometimes.
Just don't let it go to your head. A desparate man never has good intentions!

Level 1

United States

#10 Sep 19, 2009
Thank you sister, for turning down white men. The black family is an important part of the black community. There is no way we can build strong black communities if we are producing white babies.
Young white male

Leeds, UK

#11 Sep 19, 2009
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you are not into someone, you are just not into them. You shouldn't have to explain yopurself, we all have our preferences.
No i have no racial preferenceses I been with black girls when I lived away from home in flats around people of many races.

But now I live with my parents In Rochdale in a mainly white part of town and I get the impression many people in the community are biggoted etc...

I avoid too much contact with black girls in this community because i know if i got into any form of IR relationship it would probably not be easy for either of us.

Their was a dark skinned mix race girl accross my street when I was younger she reli liked me and to tell you the trooth I was into her too but because we were being criticised for mixing with each other by some of my so called friends and others in the community. I had to explain to her and she broke down in tears.

Its reli sad but whilst im in this community i have to stay away from IR relationships because of the extreme levels of criticism it brings!

Not to say that im gona stay hear for ever or that I dont mix with girls of many different races when im out of the area.
yungin black

Marina, CA

#12 Sep 19, 2009
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
DESPERATE!!!!!!!!..for attention!

it be ok my nubian sistah, it happens to da best of us, keep on truckin doe ya heard!

Level 5

London, UK

#13 Sep 19, 2009
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>Just don't let it go to your head. A desparate man never has good intentions!
LOL I know! It just seems aas if ever since they stared making these movies like Something New, Guess Who, etc, everyone, both on and off Topix thinks we all crave for WM!! It's ridiculous!

Level 5

London, UK

#14 Sep 19, 2009
yungin black wrote:
<quoted text>
DESPERATE!!!!!!!!..for attention!
it be ok my nubian sistah, it happens to da best of us, keep on truckin doe ya heard!
LOl!!
diehard77

Farmville, VA

#15 Sep 19, 2009
Laughing at this topic. Hell I don't know any whites that would stoop so low or be so desperate to even ask out a black woman. Black women are at the bottom of the barrel and would only be asked out as a last resort.
Most black women are over weight, loud mouth, bad attitudes, and just plain butt ugly.
Maybe this topic was created because some black was rejected by a white person.
But then again, I can see where a guy might give a black woman whats called, a pity date, because they feel sorry for her.
The high percentage of unwed black women speaks for it self for they are not married for a reason.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Location hidden

#17 Sep 19, 2009
As a short BM, I am never surprised anymore when BW turn me down. WM welcome to the "club"...
yungin black

Marina, CA

#18 Sep 19, 2009
da sistah just be desperate fo some attention forealz.
Mr Brutally honest

Lithonia, GA

#19 Sep 19, 2009
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text> LOL I know! It just seems aas if ever since they stared making these movies like Something New, Guess Who, etc, everyone, both on and off Topix thinks we all crave for WM!! It's ridiculous!
and monster ball,and lakeview terrace,malibu most wanted,and neo ned,and the family that preys,and all shows on MTV. From Parent Control,to real world,to true life.

“Learn to love yourself first!!”

Since: Oct 07

Georgia Peach

#20 Sep 19, 2009
Mr Brutally honest wrote:
<quoted text>and monster ball,and lakeview terrace,malibu most wanted,and neo ned,and the family that preys,and all shows on MTV. From Parent Control,to real world,to true life.
do you realy see this in real life though. I rarely see black women with white men down here.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#21 Sep 19, 2009
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
Why do White boys Act So Shocked When we BW turn Them Down???
Because THOUSANDS of WHORISH black women don't!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Insane in the mem... 1,680,374
CANCERS =most manipulative, lying, and thieving (Jun '12) 45 min Do I know you 42
Racist White People on MLK Day. 1 hr bravesoul 44
Trump denies making disparaging comments about ... 1 hr Jake 141
MLK-JFK files 1 hr Royals Love Black... 16
Well, I'm out a thousand dollars.... 1 hr felt 36
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 2 hr real 57
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr yeametoo 37,766
Trump's, "Worst Week Ever"! 4 hr The Laughing Axe 54
More from around the web