Black Reporter Saves KKK Racist from ...

Black Reporter Saves KKK Racist from a Royal Azz Whooping... like WHY?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SheWhoKnows

Decatur, GA

#1 Dec 25, 2011
This is a perfect case of when an on looker should NOT get involved.

You judge!

&fe ature=fvsr

He quoted Dr. Martin Luther King... " you should not judge a man by the color of his skin, but by the content of his WHAT?"

I say the cracka should have gotten beaten DOWN! He was still running his dam mouth after the brothers waled away!!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 25, 2011
Another "IGNANT", so-called negro rushing to the aid & assistance of massa. When are WE going to wake the fcuk up?! It could have been a Black woman gettin' the sh!t kicked out of her & this dummy-headed reporter would have stood right there taking footage with NO intervention, but because it was a h0nk3y, all of a sudden, he gets down & dirty!

smFh
Ambiguous

United States

#3 Dec 25, 2011
Sellout but they gain money/uncle tom credit.
auntie bee

Mount Vernon, IA

#4 Dec 25, 2011
then all them fyckin racist HOOOOOOOOONKIES should be DLed and taught a lesson!

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 25, 2011
I would have pimpslaapped the taste outta that reporter's mouth.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#6 Dec 25, 2011
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Another "IGNANT", so-called negro rushing to the aid & assistance of massa. When are WE going to wake the fcuk up?! It could have been a Black woman gettin' the sh!t kicked out of her & this dummy-headed reporter would have stood right there taking footage with NO intervention, but because it was a h0nk3y, all of a sudden, he gets down & dirty!

smFh
And you know this how?
oh shizzle

United States

#7 Dec 25, 2011
uncle toms should be dealt with in a manner that is proportionate to their sellout crimes

IdiotsayWhat

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Level 3

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Dec 25, 2011
Lol I remember that story it was on mediatakeout. No way in hell imma stick my neck out for someone who hates me based on color. I would of kept filming and changed my report to "this is what happens when klan members get balls they get their arse whooped."

Now back to you in the studio :)

Since: Apr 11

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Dec 25, 2011
Number one the black reporter said he didn't know at the time the guy was an 'alleged' white supremacist so he is not really an Uncle Tom and second it looked fake as hell. If you believe that was real you are probably as retarded as the two idiots rolling around like queers.

Level 8

Location hidden

#11 Dec 25, 2011
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this how?
NO, the question should be is how can YOU NOT know this?
8uuh

Omaha, NE

#13 Dec 25, 2011
Kill the kkk.

Level 7

Location hidden

#14 Dec 25, 2011
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>NO, the question should be is how can YOU NOT know this?
You presume something you do not know. You presume that because is assisted another human being, not matter how distasteful that person's view are, that he would not in turn assist a black woman in similar circumstances. That is a logical leap that is impossible to make.

Level 7

Location hidden

#15 Dec 25, 2011
views

Level 7

Location hidden

#16 Dec 25, 2011
Another typo: in my second sentence, 'is' should be 'he'.

Level 8

Location hidden

#17 Dec 25, 2011
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You presume something you do not know. You presume that because is assisted another human being, not matter how distasteful that person's view are, that he would not in turn assist a black woman in similar circumstances. That is a logical leap that is impossible to make.
What's the probability that he'd tend to a Black woman in distress when he's out here cognizantly PHYSICALLY defending nazi's.

Come on, man, THINK! You can't that much of a humanitarian to the extent you're DETATCHED!

Level 7

Location hidden

#18 Dec 26, 2011
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>What's the probability that he'd tend to a Black woman in distress when he's out here cognizantly PHYSICALLY defending nazi's.
Come on, man, THINK! You can't that much of a humanitarian to the extent you're DETATCHED!
Trust me, I'm quite well-grounded. It's not about being detached, it's about right and wrong. The man was being beaten in the face while on the ground. Risk to life is extreme in that situation. Supposed the guy dies, then what? Another black man kills someone and you add fuel to the fire of the racists. I have no problem with that reporter stepping in. Think.
Kwanzaa Kwame

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#19 Dec 26, 2011
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>What's the probability that he'd tend to a Black woman in distress when he's out here cognizantly PHYSICALLY defending nazi's.
It sounds like you have based your comment on the headline of this topic and not a review of the actual video.
Kwanzaa Kwame

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#20 Dec 26, 2011
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, I'm quite well-grounded. It's not about being detached, it's about right and wrong. The man was being beaten in the face while on the ground. Risk to life is extreme in that situation. Supposed the guy dies, then what? Another black man kills someone and you add fuel to the fire of the racists. I have no problem with that reporter stepping in. Think.
Most of the posters seem to believe capital punishment is appropriate for the crime of white supremacy.

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

the nati Ohio

#21 Dec 26, 2011
He was a racist and got what he deserved
Kwanzaa Kwame

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#22 Dec 26, 2011
iamcuriousnow wrote:
He was a racist and got what he deserved
So a beating is the appropriate punishment for racism? How sever should it be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why don't black men like Asian women? (Dec '13) 46 min Jmet718 428
White Women, you can have ANY BLACK MAN!!!! (Feb '10) 1 hr Stupid Thread 642
To all asian women who like black men, what do ... (Mar '11) 1 hr Jmet718 388
Why are Africans so UGLY (Oct '15) 1 hr Stupid Thread 17
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr KiloEcho 43,505
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 1 hr Redefined 6,221
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Hittite 133,287
Why do BM like Trashy Poor Low Class WW/Non BW? (Aug '12) 3 hr jtr304 20
The 1 drop rule means whites are not human 7 hr Sniper 21
More from around the web