Will the black population decrease in...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#239 Mar 1, 2013
beautiful black woman wrote:
<quoted text>
lol well at least the africans are a growing nation. Your looking to reproduce with black women to keep the black children growing hey more power to you!!
Who says the US will allow Africans into America?
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#240 Mar 6, 2013
The population ratio between BMs and everybody else has almost always been a 7/93 split since blacks were first brought to America centuries ago. Anger has a way of dominating the textbook black male's "fact-finding" or intellect, and their rebuttals posted on message boards like this won't magically change history, nor magically guarantee afrocentric's hopeful predictions.
talleawt

Saltville, VA

#241 Mar 6, 2013
whatever..---
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#242 Mar 9, 2013
Black males today are finding themselves at an extreme disadvantage as they're failing to reproduce well and are an almost-declining percentage-rate of the population in every U.S. state except probably Mississippi and/or Georgia.
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#243 Mar 9, 2013
I believe we are slowly becoming extinct. We only make up 3% of the population in the usa just imagine if we continue to date, marry non blacks and continue to procreate with them. We are a dying breed for sure. But the true question I wanted to ask you topix folks is, is that what you guys want? It seems like alot of brothas and sistas dont really care if we die off or not. Just a thought. I do know that africa will still be here but Im referring to americanized generations of our inslaved families.
MACEO

Black women don't want men like you; they're dating marrying out!

the answer is Black men are on the FAST Track towards extinction!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#245 Mar 9, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
Though some don't always realize on the surface, the black man's biggest problem is the fact he's only seven percent of the U.S. population and probably will be for the rest of the country's existence. If he continues to be unhappy here, relocation may be his only recourse unless he opts to clean up his act or plans suicide.
Why feel sorry for black men who refuse to change their plight?

Black men stats continue to rise; they spend more time on IR than they do on themselves! LMAO
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#246 Mar 12, 2013
Many black males strongly believe America and its common people are out to "get them" when in fact, well more than half of the American people in today's generation have made laws (federal and state) to protect them, give them opportunities, help them succeed, stay off the streets, and live legal lives.

The population of black males here is so small that almost the entire multitude could be wiped out like a termite colony in probably a 72-hour period if the American people cared enough, or were interested enough. Why wouldn't this have been done a long time ago? Instead, they're still here, alive and breathing.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#247 Mar 12, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
Many black males strongly believe America and its common people are out to "get them" when in fact, well more than half of the American people in today's generation have made laws (federal and state) to protect them, give them opportunities, help them succeed, stay off the streets, and live legal lives.
The population of black males here is so small that almost the entire multitude could be wiped out like a termite colony in probably a 72-hour period if the American people cared enough, or were interested enough. Why wouldn't this have been done a long time ago? Instead, they're still here, alive and breathing.
The come out with Special programs and Black males do nothing!

I don't feel sorry for them!
slasher221

Longview, TX

#248 Mar 12, 2013
I believe we are slowly becoming extinct. We only make up 3% of the population in the usa just imagine if we continue to date, marry non blacks and continue to procreate with them. We are a dying breed for sure. But the true question I wanted to ask you topix folks is, is that what you guys want? It seems like alot of brothas and sistas dont really care if we die off or not. Just a thought. I do know that africa will still be here but Im referring to americanized generations of our inslaved families.
Actually you make up 12% of the population. The 2010 U.S. Census predicts that the black population will increase by 20million by 2050 up from 40 million today.

But Census predictions are rarely correct. Combine the fact that black men are incarcerated and murdered at very high rates and the fact that black women abort their children at four times the rate of other women I can see the black population declining by a significant margin by the time the next census report comes out in 2020.

Pro-creation with nonblack people is not what threatens african americans because most african americans despite what some might say don't engage in interracial relationships.

Even though we supposedly live in a post racial soceity, black people are generally the last on the list for non-black people to date. This was a conducted study by the PEW Research Institute.

Heck, just go to match.com and see what men and womens preferences are. Black are the least desired race. So that alone tells you that pro-creation isn't what's killing black people off.

It's black people killing black people off.

Some bitter truths here that might be hard for some people to swallow, but the sooner you face up to reality the sooner positive change can occur.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#249 Mar 15, 2013
Throughout America, even couples of black men with non-black women (whom are often white) interbreeding is affecting the reproduction of black men in pure form, if not grinding to a halt or reversing. Even some of the angriest, yet honest, afrocentrics freely admit this.

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#250 Apr 15, 2013
&li st=LLJjFXBba2bw_X_t8tYKS3XQ
This is the usualy black man.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#251 Apr 20, 2013
The population of black males in America is indeed growing but the problem is not very much and not very fast. Let's observe some metrics - for the past 400 years alone, their population has never exceeded seven per cent and their future outlook is bleak.

The fact they don't reproduce well, homosexuality in the black community, BM-on-BM homicides and interracial mixing all serve as contributing factors to their almost-stagnant growth rate. It's not racism but simple reality, unbiased and impartial.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Costa Mesa, CA

#253 Apr 23, 2013
Mixing with other races, killing each other, abortions, promoting homosexuality etc. I had a black friend in middle school, and he said that his family was having a hard time paying for the rent here in california, so his family moved to Georgia. I think this is happening a lot with black americans. So the south is gonna be flooded with black folks. Though I think the black population is going to decline after a while. Their birth rate is almost under 2.1, which is what a population needs to have a steady growth. Once it hits 1.9 or less, things will look bad, even with the immigrants coming in. They assimilate in the culture, and they start having less and less kids too. So even with immigration, i don't think the black population will keep growing in this country. At least not for many years.
Brain James

Shafter, CA

#254 Apr 23, 2013
I am black I hope black people go existent because black people get on my nerves .I hate them including myself so don't get all but hurt.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#255 Apr 28, 2013
As long as blacks in America are only seven percent of the population, and everybody else who's not a black male is 93 percent, black males remain, and are destined to be the ultimate sufferers. Nobody's in natural solidarity with them except their own brethren. There's little way around this.
Birdfecesdippedi ndoghair

Paterson, NJ

#256 Apr 28, 2013
Old thread, besides only population dwindling are pathetic recessive whites
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#257 Apr 28, 2013
Brain James wrote:
I am black I hope black people go existent because black people get on my nerves .I hate them including myself so don't get all but hurt.
Self hate will destroy you. Psychiatric evaluation is needed.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#258 Apr 28, 2013
Birdfecesdippedindoghair wrote:
Old thread, besides only population dwindling are pathetic recessive whites
Actually the African American population also is not procreating fast enough as well. It's well documented, sir. Hispanics will soon outnumber us AAs in the USA.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#259 May 2, 2013
In America, the population of black males is only seven percent. Everybody else, 93 percent. Based on these metrics, the BM would have no chance of success in their mass bloody revolt proposals, though several extremists such as Farrakhan or Kambon delusionally think they will.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#260 May 2, 2013
In America, black males do have some supporters but unfortunately, there's simply not enough of these said supporters to validate Angry Black Theory, nor can the amount of supporters help boost the black male's "force" to a significant number.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welcome to the world little swirly baby Carson ... 4 min Lady Majestic Rising 1
Trump, GOP win again! No gubmint "shut-down"! 4 min Ugly monkeys 6
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 4 min FireFellow44 45
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 7 min T TigerWoods 308
News As women march a year after Trump's election, h... 8 min Voodoo Hoodo 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min RoxLo 1,684,872
why are you white women so hateful to black w... (Oct '07) 13 min Lol 89
Racist White People on MLK Day. 56 min Jeremy 147
Dems Finally showing some BackBone 1 hr Joey 17
president donald trump dead at age 71 2 hr Neanderthal 29