Ethiopian women are the best looking ...
First Prev
of 147
Next Last

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3296 Jan 3, 2014
danny wrote:
WHere is your locaion? Up the ass of ethio women, i guess. You seem offended that the myth has been revieled.
I'm not offended, and I also believe that you have a right to your opinions.

I also don't regard them worthwhile.

I know exactly where Little Ethiopia is in LA.

The truth is that there are plenty of Ethiopians living in Orange County too; just not so much in places like Lake Forrest.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3297 Jan 3, 2014
danny wrote:
<quoted text>
Amharic- "OUgga boma naganachew, dadachew, zamanachew habasha jawachew"
I can speak amharic but I prefer to speak my native Gamo language.
That is not Amharic .
Sorry . Lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#3298 Jan 3, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!
Who do you 'think' you're kidding!?
Lake Forest, Orange County, California... locally referred to as just part of 'South County' has maybe 1 or 2 black people in it and I seriously doubt that you are one of them.
You got it. She is not Ethiopian .

Level 2

Location hidden

#3299 Jan 3, 2014
danny wrote:
WHere is your locaion? Up the ass of ethio women, i guess. You seem offended that the myth has been revieled.
He is white man but he has Ethiopian blood .

Level 2

Location hidden

#3300 Jan 3, 2014
danny wrote:

You seams , jealous of ethiopia women. lol.

Level 2

Location hidden

#3301 Jan 3, 2014
Seems=seams
james

United States

#3302 Jan 3, 2014
sudance girl wrote:
<quoted text>Ethiopians are not black. They more closely resemble Armenians, Jews, and/or Syians and arab. They only have darker skin, but are not "black." Their features are not black
ho why do you stay in our forum talking bout stank dirty jazz Africans all the time? Somalis ethiopians Kenyans and Nigerians are ALL ugly to most people.I live by Ethiopians and they got big heads,buck teeth,and they look exactly alike! The only difference in Nigerians ghanan and Ethiopian s is that Nigerians and ghanans smell better.take you dumb threads to an Ethiopian forum.this ain't some backward third world forum.you have VERY VERY low self esteem.you east African rat faced chics might be a big deal in Africa,but not in america.aa women are more exotic looking than u chics.u chics look exactly the same.aa women look like every race in the world,even white.how can u compare that to u race if basic big head flat butts.the only attractive Ethiopian women are mixed.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3303 Jan 5, 2014
james wrote:
<quoted text> ho why do you stay in our forum talking bout stank dirty jazz Africans all the time? Somalis ethiopians Kenyans and Nigerians are ALL ugly to most people.I live by Ethiopians and they got big heads,buck teeth,and they look exactly alike! The only difference in Nigerians ghanan and Ethiopian s is that Nigerians and ghanans smell better.take you dumb threads to an Ethiopian forum.this ain't some backward third world forum.you have VERY VERY low self esteem.you east African rat faced chics might be a big deal in Africa,but not in america.aa women are more exotic looking than u chics.u chics look exactly the same.aa women look like every race in the world,even white.how can u compare that to u race if basic big head flat butts.the only attractive Ethiopian women are mixed.
HAH HAH HAH!!!

You are laughably delusional.

“Never suffer fools gladly.”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3304 Mar 8, 2014
james wrote:
<quoted text> ho why do you stay in our forum talking bout stank dirty jazz Africans all the time? Somalis ethiopians Kenyans and Nigerians are ALL ugly to most people.I live by Ethiopians and they got big heads,buck teeth,and they look exactly alike! The only difference in Nigerians ghanan and Ethiopian s is that Nigerians and ghanans smell better.take you dumb threads to an Ethiopian forum.this ain't some backward third world forum.you have VERY VERY low self esteem.you east African rat faced chics might be a big deal in Africa,but not in america.aa women are more exotic looking than u chics.u chics look exactly the same.aa women look like every race in the world,even white.how can u compare that to u race if basic big head flat butts.the only attractive Ethiopian women are mixed.
LMFAO
Sunshine

Elizabeth, NJ

#3305 Mar 8, 2014
Ethiopians are very beautiful. I saw a women she was very tall, had golden dark brown skin and had very sexy eyes. I found myself staring. It was like a glow was forming around her. Black Japanese women are beautiful too.
If you see black males that are Ethiopians , you would say, this is what God must look like cause they look breathtaking. Especially the tall ones that work out in the gym who wear dreadlocks. very very handsome.
yasmin m

Houston, TX

#3306 Mar 8, 2014
Nate F wrote:
They definately look better than dark skin African American women physically and in inner beauty. However, light skin AA women are just as beautiful if not better. I would say ethiopian and light skin aa both make a good choice. For dark skin AA man - light skin AA would work better due to culture and togetherness.
Ehh but as men are not even attractive ....
yasmin m

Houston, TX

#3307 Mar 8, 2014
# aa

“Never suffer fools gladly.”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3308 Mar 10, 2014
Nate F wrote:
They definately look better than dark skin African American women physically and in inner beauty. However, light skin AA women are just as beautiful if not better. I would say ethiopian and light skin aa both make a good choice. For dark skin AA man - light skin AA would work better due to culture and togetherness.
Ehh

I love it when delusional, self-hating morons like you expose themselves. Black women of ALL shades and ethnic backgrounds would do well to stay away losers like you. I LOVE my dark brown skin, naturally Afro-textured hair, and African features, and guess what? So does my non-black husband. It's refreshing to see sisters, both dark-skinned and light-skinned, move on to men who appreciate what they have to offer, both in physical beauty and in inner beauty. Lol Ethiopian women aren't giving you DBR coons the time of day. Stop dreaming.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3309 Mar 10, 2014
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when delusional, self-hating morons like you expose themselves. Black women of ALL shades and ethnic backgrounds would do well to stay away losers like you. I LOVE my dark brown skin, naturally Afro-textured hair, and African features, and guess what? So does my non-black husband. It's refreshing to see sisters, both dark-skinned and light-skinned, move on to men who appreciate what they have to offer, both in physical beauty and in inner beauty. Lol Ethiopian women aren't giving you DBR coons the time of day. Stop dreaming.
Yet they hound like that is normal...

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3310 Mar 12, 2014
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL SAID!

...but, anyway, I, also, do love your seemingly flawless dark complexion and your flawless and fabulously frizzy tresses.

Heh heh.
fkdsa

Denver, CO

#3311 Mar 24, 2014
Moi wrote:
Lmao billions of people will disagree with you
im sure you are Somalian

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 147
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,601,967
Maceo is the Stupidest Fat Black Unemployed Eff... 5 min Hmm the meanie 2
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 9 min Samantha 47
Racist Bill Maher EXPOSED (Feb '17) 12 min TROLL FANATIC 23
Topix AntiFa Nation 🏴✊🔥 16 min TROLL FANATIC 24
My Pum Pum 25 min TROLL FANATIC 15
God Still Shaking Mexico 🇲🇽a... 31 min God is Racist 5
Their dirty laundry 1 hr New Flava 101
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 4 hr lemur john bolton 50
More from around the web