Ethiopian women are the best looking ...

H2O Z2
Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3232 Mar 24, 2013
Andie wrote:
hink all races have beautiul women and iis ll i wha y like.or prefer.
Ethiopia women look different than most African women. It is like they are mixed with Indian (from India), Arab, and African. They have more refined delicate ifeatures. They have thinner faces,ong necks, refined noses and full mouths. They have beautiful shaped eyes. It's what I picture Cleopatra looking like.
They look like they have the best of the Indain, Arab, an black features all mixed into one.
Well said

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3233 Mar 24, 2013
Andie wrote:
Ethiopia women look different than most African women. It is like they are mixed with Indian (from India), Arab, and African. They have more refined delicate features. They have thinner faces,ong necks, refined noses and full mouths. They have beautiful shaped eyes. It's what I picture Cleopatra looking like.
They look like they have the best of the Indain, Arab, an black features all mixed into one.
Yes, except for that bit about "Cleopatra".

"Cleopatra" had absolutely ZERO Negroïd features and the reason for that was that she was from a strictly inbred Macedonian heritage starting with PTOLEMY as the familial founder.

She didn't even speak Egyptian until she had ascended to the Egyptian throne.

Also, the difference in Northern Ethiopians is not merely the fact that they have Middle Eastern Asian admixture but that the overwhelming proportion of their African Y-DNA is from 'E-M78'Y-Hg subclades and they are well distanced, genetically from other African 'E'Y-Hg's from West Africa.

Take a look at this lecture on the diversity of the 'E'Y-Hg before you decide that they're all just the same...

http://www.genebase.com/learning/article/2

http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpr...

Regardless of all of that,

Cleopatra was not any part of that.

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3234 Mar 24, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, except for that bit about "Cleopatra".
"Cleopatra" had absolutely ZERO Negroïd features and the reason for that was that she was from a strictly inbred Macedonian heritage starting with PTOLEMY as the familial founder.
She didn't even speak Egyptian until she had ascended to the Egyptian throne.
Also, the difference in Northern Ethiopians is not merely the fact that they have Middle Eastern Asian admixture but that the overwhelming proportion of their African Y-DNA is from 'E-M78'Y-Hg subclades and they are well distanced, genetically from other African 'E'Y-Hg's from West Africa.
Take a look at this lecture on the diversity of the 'E'Y-Hg before you decide that they're all just the same...
Regardless of all of that,
Cleopatra was not any part of that.
Alright just go on and claim and have all these Egyptian relics and other folks cause the modern AA does not care.Only nutsy Afrocentrics who AA's dont take seriously anymore are claiming yall and those jurassic folks of ancient Egypt.Some of you hollow fools swear by these Afrocentrics taht we are claiming yall and other cultures.Many of us dont care and are not talking about it.If this is what builds up your self-esteem the past and if someone is lusting over you then go ahead and have it cause we dont want it.Again only shallow deluded jailhouse educated Afrocentrics and vapid folks are giving yall any attention and only on small African community websites.Other than that we are not thinking about all of this.The rest of us dont care about skulls nasal passagesand other assorted irrelevent sh*t that makes you different from the American "negro" or any "negro" for that matter.Do you tards understand?Or do I have to say in Amharic or hieroglyphics?

“Love Being Bantu Kenyan”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Lamu, Kenya

#3236 Mar 24, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Mathilda has been shut down and reloaded and questioned because of fallacies and scientific racism.Really you are using this as a source of information?tsk tsk.All of this cause you dont want to be grouped in with "negros".What ashame.
Yes, the fool is just desperate.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3237 Mar 24, 2013
KenyanBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the fool is just desperate.
Just exactly WHAT need have I of any desperation!!???

The Mathilda blog didn't create the chart.

It was merely referenced on the Mathilda blog, and there is nothing false about it.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3238 Mar 24, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Just exactly WHAT need have I of any desperation!!???
The Mathilda blog didn't create the chart.
It was merely referenced on the Mathilda blog, and there is nothing false about it.
Ok so aquiline horners are more related to non-blacks big deal.What do you want a cookie?I dont know why some of yall are ruffled by other Africans generosity and niceness that some of them showed yall.That you go and bring diagrams how different you are from them.Again you are bent out of shape cause some loonu Afrocentrics claimed Egypt or Israel and give props to Ethiopia cause of haile selassie and defunted empires that are rotting in the dirt.Shut up about it already.It is no different from some uneducated white supremacists claiming to be "Aryan" and claim other advance ancient civilizations that their ancestors had no parts of at all.But no you are not going to correct them cause they have the same skull type of these so-called folks.Again shut up. You are a product of Arab and European propaganda and you look pathetic and desperate.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3239 Mar 24, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so aquiline horners are more related to non-blacks big deal.What do you want a cookie?I dont know why some of yall are ruffled by other Africans generosity and niceness that some of them showed yall.That you go and bring diagrams how different you are from them.Again you are bent out of shape cause some loonu Afrocentrics claimed Egypt or Israel and give props to Ethiopia cause of haile selassie and defunted empires that are rotting in the dirt.Shut up about it already.It is no different from some uneducated white supremacists claiming to be "Aryan" and claim other advance ancient civilizations that their ancestors had no parts of at all.But no you are not going to correct them cause they have the same skull type of these so-called folks.Again shut up. You are a product of Arab and European propaganda and you look pathetic and desperate.
GEEEEZZZ, you're makin' it sound as if I would have supported mid 20th century German Nazi propaganda.

WHEN did I ever do anything even remotely connected to any of those things.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3240 Mar 24, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the most beautiful women I've seen was a poster on this Forum.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TILAKI48A257B...

...the poster, "kiko1988", has her photo as an avatar on post #484.

I think all genetic classifications have beautiful women, and all genetic classifications belong to the same Human Race,

but there's nothing wrong with being different and some even embrace their particular differences.

...nothing wrong with that either.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3241 Mar 24, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
GEEEEZZZ, you're makin' it sound as if I would have supported mid 20th century German Nazi propaganda.
WHEN did I ever do anything even remotely connected to any of those things.
I believe you really would.You have that mentality.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3242 Mar 25, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you really would.You have that mentality.
HAHA HAHA HAHE HEH HEH HEH!

"MENTALITY"!!???

What the héll would YOU know about ANY "mentality"!!???

In order to judge a "mentality" you must first have a "mentality" of your own, and YOU just do not have enough brain power for that.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3243 Mar 25, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA HAHA HAHE HEH HEH HEH!
"MENTALITY"!!???
What the héll would YOU know about ANY "mentality"!!???
In order to judge a "mentality" you must first have a "mentality" of your own, and YOU just do not have enough brain power for that.
What dont you know about "mentality".Go and eat it nobody cares about anthropology.
Selam ethio

United States

#3244 Mar 26, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright just go on and claim and have all these Egyptian relics and other folks cause the modern AA does not care.Only nutsy Afrocentrics who AA's dont take seriously anymore are claiming yall and those jurassic folks of ancient Egypt.Some of you hollow fools swear by these Afrocentrics taht we are claiming yall and other cultures.Many of us dont care and are not talking about it.If this is what builds up your self-esteem the past and if someone is lusting over you then go ahead and have it cause we dont want it.Again only shallow deluded jailhouse educated Afrocentrics and vapid folks are giving yall any attention and only on small African community websites.Other than that we are not thinking about all of this.The rest of us dont care about skulls nasal passagesand other assorted irrelevent sh*t that makes you different from the American "negro" or any "negro" for that matter.Do you tards understand?Or do I have to say in Amharic or hieroglyphics?
wow, you are one angry lady!

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3245 Mar 26, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Lady, despite your anger, for which I do not at all accept any portion of responsibility,

most of you said in that post,

if it is a reflection of what you truly believe and you intend to stick to it,

marks YOU as a person that can reasonably rationalize and that is NOT a quality that is present in any delusional Afro-Centrist.

It's not TERRIBLY wrong to be a non-delusional Afro-CENTRIST, but even that, in this World Economy, is no different than being a non-delusional America-Centrist, or a non-delusional Euro-Centrist, etc., and so on.

Of course we know there are delusional sub-factions to all such factions,

but, in the light of there always having been a FAR more IMPORTANT all ALL encompassing EARTH FACTION,

all such DELUSIONAL sub-factions are merely damaging bets placed against our Planet's survival.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3246 Mar 26, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Lady, despite your anger, for which I do not at all accept any portion of responsibility,
most of you said in that post,
if it is a reflection of what you truly believe and you intend to stick to it,
marks YOU as a person that can reasonably rationalize and that is NOT a quality that is present in any delusional Afro-Centrist.
It's not TERRIBLY wrong to be a non-delusional Afro-CENTRIST, but even that, in this World Economy, is no different than being a non-delusional America-Centrist, or a non-delusional Euro-Centrist, etc., and so on.
Of course we know there are delusional sub-factions to all such factions,
but, in the light of there always having been a FAR more IMPORTANT all ALL encompassing EARTH FACTION,
all such DELUSIONAL sub-factions are merely damaging bets placed against our Planet's survival.
Go on you caucasoid.
cookies

United States

#3247 Mar 26, 2013
No we Caribbean women are the best; trinidadian especially ;Ethiopian. women. look retarted and weak and have big forehead. and. eyes. Just face it we are the best... Ethiopian women look gross... sorry it's the truth

Level 1

Location hidden

#3248 Mar 28, 2013
we Horners got hot bloodlol

Level 1

Location hidden

#3249 Mar 28, 2013
Andie wrote:
Ethiopia women look different than most African women. It is like they are mixed with Indian (from India), Arab, and African. They have more refined delicate features. They have thinner faces,ong necks, refined noses and full mouths. They have beautiful shaped eyes. It's what I picture Cleopatra looking like.
I agree.
cookies

United States

#3250 Mar 28, 2013
Edenetho wrote:
<quoted text> I agree.
ethiopians look 100% black dont even play.Anyways mixed bytches is ugly

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3251 Mar 30, 2013
Edenetho wrote:
we Horners got hot bloodlol
what you mean by that?

H2O Z2
Level 2

Location hidden

#3252 Mar 30, 2013
cookies wrote:
No we Caribbean women are the best; trinidadian especially ;Ethiopian. women. look retarted and weak and have big forehead. and. eyes. Just face it we are the best... Ethiopian women look gross... sorry it's the truth
THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER.... JEALOUS MUCH....and that is your truth....NOT FACT NO SORRY NEEDED.... NO ETHIOPIAN... GIRL CARES....TELL YOUR MEN TO STOP FOAMING AT THE MOUTH EVERY TIME THEY SEE ONE OF US......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,602,221
Do white men like fat black women? (Jan '09) 56 min BUTTALUV 482
Blacks, Apes, No. But Whites Have APE DNA (Aug '12) 58 min Alpha 150
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 1 hr Ms Mack 1
North Korea FM: Trump is Mentally Deranged & Fu... 1 hr Ms Mack 7
What if Michael Jackson was "it" 1 hr Mr Lee 5
The black man is God 1 hr Ms Mack 6
A poem for all topix Hottentots 2 hr Mr Lee 2
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 2 hr lolwtf 20
This forum is like beating a dead ape... should... 3 hr Ttt 33