Ethiopian women are the best looking ...

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3164 Feb 13, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>alek wek a super model ur point.. Lol.. Megan gale is part samoan dummy.. And is a super model.. She dont look samoan but 10 time betta lookin than an boney woman.. Cat walking.. But the most beautiful woman i seen is samoan.. Natasha nana.. No negro blood.. 85 percent polynesian blood.. No hoa got ass like dat.. Lol.. Like latin and itailain men.. We like woman with assets..
HAH!

Who you kidding!?

Your Polynesian models all look like transsexual geeks.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3165 Feb 13, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>my goodness i thought this only happen in hoa.. Smh.. I shouldnt make fun of straving people.. Any where.. God 4give me.. But i still think camaroon and ivory coast represents the best lookin african woman 4 sure..
Dumbass! Not good enough.

Forst of all the worest famine recorded in hystory of the west is the Irish famine (your false country), which killed over 1 million in the year 1845 to 1852. I think you are disabled. Why can't you have basic information. Please read or die.

Secondly, I am sorry to say, that you have the most ugly face in this planet. You can't talk of beauty as you don't have human face. I urgently recommend plastic surgery to you. Get life! Stupid!

Level 6

Location hidden

#3166 Feb 13, 2013
Great Ireland Famine!
In Ireland, the Great Famine was a period of mass starvation, disease and emigration between 1845 and 1852.[1] It is also known, mostly outside Ireland, as the Irish Potato Famine.[2] In the Irish language it is called an Gorta Mór (IPA:[&#601;n&#736; &#712;&#609;&#596; &#638;&#736;t&#736 ;&#601; &#712;m&#736;o&#72 0;&#638;&#736;], meaning "the Great Hunger")[fn 1] or an Drochshaol ([&#601;n&#736; &#712;d&#736;&#638 ;&#596;x&#716;hi&# 720;l&#736;], meaning "the bad life").
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_ (Ireland)

“This way please...”

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Jupiter expelled me,now Venus.

#3167 Feb 13, 2013
CeeTheVillain wrote:
I mean in the last decade where im from I have seen AA women looks decline, where as american blackwomen in the 90's use to be some of the most beautiful women in this country. Im 30 now it seems as though AA women between the ages of 18-25 are not that good looking and lacking in the looks that me as a black male grew up on. Say for instance most of the blackwomen in the Washington D.C. area lack in the ass department and tend to be shaped more like girl basketball players they don't seem to have that afro centric thick thighs big booty look no more. Most also lack in natural beauty wearing wigs, weaves, eyelashes etc but when I see ethiopian women also some other races of african women it's like wow natural hair big thick booty nice complexion dark or light. SMH I think most AA women are tryna shy away from there afro centric look to appear more euro or even like a barbie which is a hideous look on a blackwomen.
I agree about Black females looking different from the 90's.
Yes, you would see some with weavves,etc, but, in the 90's, you had your Black girls with braids, china bumbs, natural, fro, and weave, something has changed.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#3168 Feb 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass! Not good enough.
Forst of all the worest famine recorded in hystory of the west is the Irish famine (your false country), which killed over 1 million in the year 1845 to 1852. I think you are disabled. Why can't you have basic information. Please read or die.
Secondly, I am sorry to say, that you have the most ugly face in this planet. You can't talk of beauty as you don't have human face. I urgently recommend plastic surgery to you. Get life! Stupid!
lol.. Says the old man.. U look like a pedo no kidding, lol.. Buddy.. If i was black like a ethopian.. I bleach too lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#3169 Feb 14, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!
Who you kidding!?
Your Polynesian models all look like transsexual geeks.
lol.. Wrong post ha ha ha the other 1.. Anyway.. Three things a negro ethopian never have good hair, brown skin and ass lol.. Natasha nana.. Samoan perfection.. Megan gale.. Half samoan supermodel.. Janine tuivaiti.. Miss samoa 2013, leemo aoina tupu.. The samoan eve.. Yeah.. Lol.. My sperm made em lol..

Level 6

Location hidden

#3170 Feb 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Says the old man.. U look like a pedo no kidding, lol.. Buddy.. If i was black like a ethopian.. I bleach too lol
You can't dream of Ethiopian look. If your picture is the one that I see it here in your post, then be sure you are not caucasoid at all (Black or White type). You are probably mixture of N!gro with an Irish raped woman, resulted a pure N!groid look as N!groid gene is always dominant, but lighter. Your picture is the most odd of the planet, and possibily accompanied by genetic in-born error and mental retardation. Ask a friend of yours and you will learn that you are nothing but N!groid. HOA's are pure black caucasoids.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#3171 Feb 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't dream of Ethiopian look. If your picture is the one that I see it here in your post, then be sure you are not caucasoid at all (Black or White type). You are probably mixture of N!gro with an Irish raped woman, resulted a pure N!groid look as N!groid gene is always dominant, but lighter. Your picture is the most odd of the planet, and possibily accompanied by genetic in-born error and mental retardation. Ask a friend of yours and you will learn that you are nothing but N!groid. HOA's are pure black caucasoids.
i wouldnt want to look white.. Lol thats what hoa and aa wish.. Lol.. But no hoa is light like me.. Im light brown.. And no.. I have good hair.. Not nappy like wesley snipes.. And many people say i look mexican.. Seen america farrera.. Yeah she looks like my sister.. Same color face etc.. Brown pride 4 life.. Uso..

Level 6

Location hidden

#3172 Feb 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>i wouldnt want to look white.. Lol thats what hoa and aa wish.. Lol.. But no hoa is light like me.. Im light brown.. And no.. I have good hair.. Not nappy like wesley snipes.. And many people say i look mexican.. Seen america farrera.. Yeah she looks like my sister.. Same color face etc.. Brown pride 4 life.. Uso..
Get your eyes checked and visit a psychiatrist. Also visit cosmo-surgins. That is all what I can say for you.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#3173 Feb 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your eyes checked and visit a psychiatrist. Also visit cosmo-surgins. That is all what I can say for you.
i guess blacken my skin.. Never eat, nappy my hair and put a plate in my mouth.. And i b handsome like a ethopian ha ha ha ha.. No thanks ill stay ugly ha ha ha ha

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3175 Feb 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask a friend of yours and you will learn that you are nothing but N!groid.
Your eyes deceive you, because Samoans aren't N!groid in the slightest. They are, believe it or not, 100% Asian, albeit with the atypical Asian trait of curly hair. Many Native Americans have tall, sharp, beak noses like Whites, but they're Asian too.

Certain populations within the Asian race naturally have traits that are normally found on the two other races.

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3176 Feb 14, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, nothing, except that there's about 100,000 percent more of them as SUPER MODELS than there are of any Samoan models, FÓÓL.
Ganglers shouldn't be any type of model, let alone a "super" one.

AussiPino
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3177 Feb 14, 2013
for her wrote:
<quoted text>
Your eyes deceive you, because Samoans aren't N!groid in the slightest. They are, believe it or not, 100% Asian, albeit with the atypical Asian trait of curly hair. Many Native Americans have tall, sharp, beak noses like Whites, but they're Asian too.
Certain populations within the Asian race naturally have traits that are normally found on the two other races.
Samoans are Polynesian, which are a mixture of Austronesian and Melanesian, so they are not 100 percent Asian.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3178 Feb 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Wrong post ha ha ha the other 1.. Anyway.. Three things a negro ethopian never have good hair, brown skin and ass lol.. Natasha nana.. Samoan perfection.. Megan gale.. Half samoan supermodel.. Janine tuivaiti.. Miss samoa 2013, leemo aoina tupu.. The samoan eve.. Yeah.. Lol.. My sperm made em lol..
Thank goodness you didn't post any pictures.

I just had breakfast.

I wouldn't want to lose it that way.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#3179 Feb 14, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness you didn't post any pictures.
I just had breakfast.
I wouldn't want to lose it that way.
dont worry u looked and went.. Oh my.. Natasha nana is hot lol.. Yeah.. Samoan men created that lol.. Smirks b endless..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#3180 Feb 14, 2013
for her wrote:
<quoted text>
lol if dawyne johnson, troy palumalu and leonard peters stopped off at ethopia.. Im sure they mistaken them 4 white guys with good tans ha ha ha..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#3181 Feb 14, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
Samoans are Polynesian, which are a mixture of Austronesian and Melanesian, so they are not 100 percent Asian.
no.. Some samoans mixed with melanesian blood.. But over half r pure polynesian.. We just taller and stronger asians.. Just look at david lemi or manti teo.. To see the asiatic traits

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3182 Feb 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no.. Some samoans mixed with melanesian blood.. But over half r pure polynesian.. We just taller and stronger asians.. Just look at david lemi or manti teo.. To see the asiatic traits
HAH HAH!!

Manti Teo...

ahhhh hah hah hah hah ha!!!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#3183 Feb 15, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH HAH!!
Manti Teo...
ahhhh hah hah hah hah ha!!!
leonard peters.. Ben atiga, ben teo, robbie magasiva Plenty of examples we asian.. Why.. Lol

Level 6

Location hidden

#3184 Feb 15, 2013
for her wrote:
<quoted text>
LAMO! There is no indiginous n!gro in Asia? Why can't any one try this statement to understand who N!gro is?

"AAs also think that race is defined by skin color. Well, it's not. Genetics and Morphology are much more important then pigmentation which is easily changeable within a few generations or so. Skeletal biology takes much longer to evolve"

You see your friend had wider face, never shallow and also his lip is more than full, and forget your back ward and illitrate look of color interpretation as it is a result of distorted of AAs thinking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 min dreamhunk 34,451
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Abib 1,497,465
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 14 min The Power Of Mast... 1,110
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 16 min TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 79
News Trump's staff picks disappoint, alarm minority ... 17 min WanderLusts 456
Black Privilege: Free Dylan Roof 20 min TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 12
After Trump Exterminates All Blacks... 30 min TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 4
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 53 min TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 50
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 1 hr Redefined 46
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 2 hr Trayvons Last Ski... 25
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 hr Lori899 1,366
More from around the web