Ethiopian women are the best looking ...
Lola

Nantes, France

#3077 Feb 11, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i think aaw are the best looking of all groups of bw, including horners. and i've seen some beautiful WA women. but to be honest in terms of numbers, horners and especially ethiopians and eritreans rep better than what comes here from nigeria - just being honest.
sure i like beautiful supportive family oriented, black race loving, bw. this is the type of bw who should be the foundation of the aa community. some aaw are like that, but many aren't. so i promote foreign bw.
*which is a lot better than promoting ww, don't you think?
Nigerian women do not make the whole of west African women.
Most WA women in the US are Nigerians = the worse looking west Africans.
Have you ever seen women from Mali, Ivory Coast and Ghana? They are more Beautiful especially the Malians.

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3078 Feb 11, 2013
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen women from Mali, Ivory Coast and Ghana? They are more Beautiful especially the Malians.
all of them look the same, to me.....but i dont know about mali, i never seen malli person.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3079 Feb 11, 2013
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
we have a large ghanaian community in worchester massachusetts but i don' get out there much. the vast majority of WA in my area are nigerians. but we also have a good number of ethiopian/eritreans, too. and lately i've been running into some south africans and kenyans.

ethiopian women are sooo beautiful. they clearly win 1st price as far as african immigrants go.

imo, ethiopian, dominican and aaw make up the core of afro-descendant beauty in boston.
Lola

Nantes, France

#3080 Feb 11, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
we have a large ghanaian community in worchester massachusetts but i don' get out there much. the vast majority of WA in my area are nigerians. but we also have a good number of ethiopian/eritreans, too. and lately i've been running into some south africans and kenyans.
ethiopian women are sooo beautiful. they clearly win 1st price as far as african immigrants go.
imo, ethiopian, dominican and aaw make up the core of afro-descendant beauty in boston.
Okay, but dont use Nigerians to represent WA women cos it not fair on them.

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3081 Feb 11, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
"1st price far as african immigrants go" Price? What are they objects?Goodness you really need to learn how to REALLY respect women instead of looking at them as objects.And first price in what?Again throwing WA women and AA women under the bus further proves you have some deep sided issues.EA women are not quite flattered by your admirations.They think you look weak and hate yourself.They already think other Africans have low self-esteem and self-hate because some they see are obsess with dating others who dont look like them.
How would you like it if I said that EA men are the 1st price of African men far as looks,strength,ingenuity and all that is good.Hell they act like their balls are made of gold and dont sit around puttind down their women and raising up another group.You can say what you want about the men but they have something you'll never have or can achieve and that is integrity.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3083 Feb 11, 2013
sudance girl wrote:
<quoted text> all of them look the same, to me.....but i dont know about mali, i never seen malli person.
Get of here typo girl.Either you type too fast or your fingers are too fat for texting.Just go away.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3084 Feb 11, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Get of here typo girl.Either you type too fast or your fingers are too fat for texting.Just go away.
you are annoying and jealous,dont fooling me around.You are a kuffar,

Level 5

Location hidden

#3085 Feb 11, 2013
sudance girl wrote:
<quoted text>you are annoying and jealous,dont fooling me around.You are a kuffar,
Jealous of what?Get gone you no spelling typo sharmuuta.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3086 Feb 11, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dyna_girl is jealous.ignore her

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3087 Feb 11, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
"1st price far as african immigrants go" Price? What are they objects?Goodness you really need to learn how to REALLY respect women instead of looking at them as objects.And first price in what?Again throwing WA women and AA women under the bus further proves you have some deep sided issues.EA women are not quite flattered by your admirations.They think you look weak and hate yourself.They already think other Africans have low self-esteem and self-hate because some they see are obsess with dating others who dont look like them.
How would you like it if I said that EA men are the 1st price of African men far as looks,strength,ingenuity and all that is good.Hell they act like their balls are made of gold and dont sit around puttind down their women and raising up another group.You can say what you want about the men but they have something you'll never have or can achieve and that is integrity.
oh that was suppose to be 1st prize.

i think you should like whoever you like, DG. and stop being so insecure bout horners.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3088 Feb 11, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
oh that was suppose to be 1st prize.
i think you should like whoever you like, DG. and stop being so insecure bout horners.
Not the whole you are a "insecure or jealous AA" woman defense.Im part horner ya idiot.What do you think I look like sheela na gigs or some sh*t?I dont have to feel insecure about nothing in any aspect.I got the best of both worlds.You are a fool.You have been called out many times and you are still not getting the message.Why are'nt you married to one yet if they are all that?Cause honestly your life as a bachelor looks sad, it is like you are musing on women and things you cannot have.You like a sad little horn dog with no integrity.EA men are laughing at your desperations.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3089 Feb 11, 2013
sudance girl wrote:
<quoted text> Dyna_girl is jealous.ignore her
Jealous of what?Can you fools enlighten me on what im jealous about?Please let me know I'll be glad to refute everything you say.IF it is something that you think I covet im pretty sure you are going to love it.Cause I have it.

“Love Being Bantu Kenyan”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Lamu, Kenya

#3090 Feb 11, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not fooling anybody here with your fakeness, you are clearly Ethiopian, stop pretending to be AA Trinidad.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#3091 Feb 11, 2013
No samoan woman r prettier..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#3092 Feb 11, 2013
KenyanBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not fooling anybody here with your fakeness, you are clearly Ethiopian, stop pretending to be AA Trinidad.
somalis r the ugliest africans.. Not kenyans..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#3093 Feb 11, 2013
Aa woman look betta than ethopian woman.. Must be there nose.. I dont like that dravidan look..

Level 5

Lamu, Kenya

#3094 Feb 11, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>somalis r the ugliest africans.. Not kenyans..
Sadbuttrue

You sick bästard, what is with your obsession with Somalis?

here is their forum
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia

Go talk to them and stop suckng my dck, I don't want to fck your smelly äss!

Level 5

Location hidden

#3095 Feb 11, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
No samoan woman r prettier..
samoan are fat and ugly. There is this lady from samoan She is typically fat and ugly. She is married to an attractive man though. I guess love conquers all

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#3096 Feb 11, 2013
KenyanBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadbuttrue
You sick bästard, what is with your obsession with Somalis?
here is their forum
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia
Go talk to them and stop suckng my dck, I don't want to fck your smelly äss!
ewww u sounding on the dl.. But dont kenyans suck cows dung or is that another part of africa..

Level 5

Lamu, Kenya

#3097 Feb 11, 2013
This African American forum is really filled with mentally challenged people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am french and mixed and i love american man w... 3 min Tga 15
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 15 min Deplorable Jeff 7,988
Kayne Breakdown While Married To Kim K 16 min Tga 4
Santa is white 17 min ugly monkeys 5
year 2096................................... 19 min dcool 220
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 29 min SeanOsorioLee 159
What will Pres Chump give his followers for Xmas? 33 min Tga 24
Where is fabulous 45 min Marcus Washington 68
no blacks allowed in this thread 1 hr KIP 30
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr I Kill Lying Devils 50,578
More from around the web