Ethiopian women are the best looking ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3039 Feb 8, 2013
carlshwartz wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter, you all are black and practically useless! Even black immigrants are poorer than poor whites!
http://www.epi.org/publication/the_low_wages_...
The only thing you animals are denying is how pitiful and useless you are, accept what you are monkey!
You are pretending as a white while you are clearly black. Why would I insult caucasoid whites while I am caucasoid Black?
ethiop girl

Boston, MA

#3040 Feb 8, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
I know most of you here spend your time, just chatting, the least expensive time killing place, also helps to forget your stomac pain. You are all funny. It is like a self defence mechanism that you need some one with relatively more problem and play by insulting him. You all are foolish!
all of them Tqur people. just they chage the name. just ignore them.
ethiop girl

Boston, MA

#3041 Feb 8, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pretending as a white while you are clearly black. Why would I insult caucasoid whites while I am caucasoid Black?
you got it
ethiop girl

Boston, MA

#3042 Feb 8, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
you will be attacked" if you say you are not black"be careful LOl

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3043 Feb 8, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart woman or man.
carlshwartz

Tomball, TX

#3044 Feb 8, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>You are pretending as a white while you are clearly black. Why would I insult caucasoid whites while I am caucasoid Black?
I'm biracial, half german/irish half black and you're still a filthy black.
carlshwartz

Tomball, TX

#3045 Feb 8, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
I know most of you here spend your time, just chatting, the least expensive time killing place, also helps to forget your stomac pain. You are all funny. It is like a self defence mechanism that you need some one with relatively more problem and play by insulting him. You all are foolish!
That only describes you.

Something your pecan size brain can't accept!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TJHSLFVCA0KO7...
Stop fooling yourself, you and the rest of your race truly are usless!

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3046 Feb 8, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>so, how come you didn't marry her if she was all that? dude, you act as if you never been outside of the US. There's gorgeous women all over the world. I've had them from asia to latin america to africa and the middle east and india. One thing I can tell you about all the women I been with is, they're not innocent children. Sure, there's a lotta bad bm, but theres' also bad men in every country in the world. much worse that us. These women know damn well what men are all about...they have very low expectations of men... a lotta them are very scared of men in their country. and many of them women are pretty fked up their own selves. and you known what?...we treat these foreign women better than their own men treat them. aam actually show more love and appreciation for all the diverse types of women in the world. if you go to the middle east, they value LIGHT SKIN. Korea, japan, philippines, ghana, brazil, haiti, burundi, thailand, jamaica, afghanistan.....LIGHT SKIN! When brothers show up, we start showin love to some of them women that their OWN men would turn their nose up at...and i don't mean just the hookers. we spend money on them and treat them so kind and gentle. THAT's why they love us and fantasize about us. BM are one of the FEW men in the world who value dark skin women to some extent...even african dudes when they come to the states, all they want is a ww. my point is, aa men may be a little more aggressive when it comes to approaching a woman or talking aobut sex and stuff like that, but in the long run, we're probably the nicest most generous men they will ever meet. it's jsut that thye have a fked up impression of us from the white media that brainwashed all of them and besides that, they're ignorant about OUR history and culture. if they had a fkin clue, they'd be a lot more respectful. but the problem, we get so used to being disregarded as a culture and a people and being devalued, we actually start to DEFEND people like that insted of demanding that they show respect.
co-sign
geelle

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#3047 Feb 8, 2013
carebian girls are best
happy

Bronx, NY

#3048 Feb 8, 2013
CeeTheVillain wrote:
I mean in the last decade where im from I have seen AA women looks decline, where as american blackwomen in the 90's use to be some of the most beautiful women in this country. Im 30 now it seems as though AA women between the ages of 18-25 are not that good looking and lacking in the looks that me as a black male grew up on. Say for instance most of the blackwomen in the Washington D.C. area lack in the ass department and tend to be shaped more like girl basketball players they don't seem to have that afro centric thick thighs big booty look no more. Most also lack in natural beauty wearing wigs, weaves, eyelashes etc but when I see ethiopian women also some other races of african women it's like wow natural hair big thick booty nice complexion dark or light. SMH I think most AA women are tryna shy away from there afro centric look to appear more euro or even like a barbie which is a hideous look on a blackwomen.
AA women nowadays have bigger fish to fry; to busy taking care of their child or children along with going back to school to get that degree(s) to better their kids and their lives. From doing all of that good stuff-to tired to focus on thee approval of men in reference to their azz, and light lip-stick, hooters,or heels. Its more of now..fresh cloths and a bath and back to the 'drawing board'./PRETTY AND CUTE IS PLACED ON THE 'BACK BURNER'.
happy

Bronx, NY

#3049 Feb 8, 2013
carlshwartz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm biracial, half german/irish half black and you're still a filthy black.
If you ALSO have some black in you- wouldn't that make you a LITTLE filthy to?? Smh
FilthyChan

Clarksburg, NJ

#3050 Feb 8, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ALSO have some black in you- wouldn't that make you a LITTLE filthy to?? Smh
I'm filthy and neither black nor white.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3051 Feb 8, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...this fool can't handle reality, so he has to live in denial. clearly carshwartz is not black. he's telling you how whites feel about you. you should tell whites how you are also caucusoid ...i wish i could be around to see them laugh at you.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3052 Feb 8, 2013
ethiop girl wrote:
<quoted text> you will be attacked" if you say you are not black"be careful LOl
i don't care that he considers himself non-black. that's perfectly fine...i haven't even heard anybody but disaster looms even say glimmer is black. he can call himself white for all we care, but he needs to stop talking sh8t about african american culture.
happy

Bronx, NY

#3053 Feb 8, 2013
CeeTheVillain wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean ethiopians are sistas there african but like you said there's some thats average even ugly then you have the good looking ones. but for me I think topshelf ethiopian woman are gorgous and I know a ethiopian when I see em. not only that alot of men tend to down play them because ethiopian women don't really date out due to cultural and religious resons within their race so alot of guys have no luck when approaching them and tend to take this as arrogance. I have had luck with some of the finest ethiopian women maybe it's because of my look or approach. so that's why im a big fan of ethio women. I just think AA women have become to poisoned with american culture even when it comes to there looks many don't wanna look of afro decent they would rather look like nicki minaj
Not all AA women want to rezemble Niki-M SO untrue; however, perhapes NORTHERN AA women do but SOUTHERN AA women; they're more African-Centro than the ( big city ) northern AA women.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3054 Feb 8, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>lol...this fool can't handle reality, so he has to live in denial. clearly carshwartz is not black. he's telling you how whites feel about you. you should tell whites how you are also caucusoid ...i wish i could be around to see them laugh at you.
Well, that might depend on on whether these imaginary "White" People of yours were properly educated or not.

For instance, this site...

http://www.humanphenotypes.com/NorthAethiopid...

...which was created by Peoples of various genetic backgrounds but most probably being majority Caucasian,

seems to disagree with you.

happy

Bronx, NY

#3055 Feb 8, 2013
sudance girl wrote:
<quoted text> ethiopian are semetic people. you are blak(negro).
As a ENGISH-SPANISH speaking person I find it extremely odd to call black people quote: "BLACK NEGRO" unquote: because all that's being said is: BLACK,BLACK; since NEGRO or NEGRA means BLACK IN SPANISH.
No different than calling WHITE PEOPLE - BLANCO or BLANCA which means WHITE IN SPANISH, "WHITE BLANCO" it doesn't make sense because your just doubling up on the word BLACK or on the word WHITE.
Simply, black people are AFRICANS point blank; just like white people are EUROPEANS no matter WHAT part of the earth they live in.
happy

Bronx, NY

#3056 Feb 8, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It is better than promoting ww?Is that your only excuse.Im sorry but I do not think it is right to gas them up.Their heads are already gassed and giving them any attention they will run with it and think all types of superiority over AA'S.Im partially horner and I dont think they are all that great.If they think lowly of me then I dont think highly of them.
AA people are attractive ESPECIALLY dark skin and brown skin AA's; light skin AA's to.
happy

Bronx, NY

#3057 Feb 8, 2013
bethethio wrote:
<quoted text>
he target audiences are black people not ethiopians
Ethiopian loveĀ”, the only thing Ethiopian is the name and nothing else, at least from the few minutes of the film we could see. It is essentially an Afro-American film with an Ethiopian title
i think this generation is the most confused one! I do not see one thing in this video that reminds me my beautiful & well-mannered Ethiopians (both men & women). Mr. Solomon has no any iIn fact, I felt like watching another ghetto movies that usually depicts black people with WRONG stereotypes (i.e. shallow). In fact, I can see many things that remind me about Ethiopians or Ethiopian family from watching "My Big Greek Fat Wedding" movie.dea about the Ethiopians! I, for one, cannot relate to this movie.
This is a trash ! Ethiopians are romantic like in Classical Greece. We do not speak about sex with our women and men the way others do like in this film. The film is a disgrace and does not represent ethiopian love
i will not watch this movie if it is shown for free
ALL Ethiopeans are NOT ALL perfect well mannered people; there's disgusting, rude, and ILL, behaving Ethiopeans just like any other group of black people; or other races of people.
You are depicting them as being perfect; impossiable.

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3058 Feb 8, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that might depend on on whether these imaginary "White" People of yours were properly educated or not.
For instance, this site...
http://www.humanphenotypes.com/NorthAethiopid...
...which was created by Peoples of various genetic backgrounds but most probably being majority Caucasian,
seems to disagree with you.
Educated 1% white folks dont care about that sh*t.Anthropology is not going to get you to the fortune 500.That is why yall's argument is invalid and dont matter cause nobody cares if a couple of brown folks got a "caucasoid" skull or dont have the same skull type or hair type like other Africans. Those "educated" whites dont even take anthropology cause they know it does not bring in the dough.Only race obsess dont have nothing fools care about this sh*t.These Romney types only care about their own and their personal finances not someone who has straight hair or nose like them.That is shallow and pedantic.lol Hell they dont even like ethnic Whites who physically looks like them.You are reaching right now.Caucasoid.Aight so you dont have the skull of a West African big deal does that make you a better desirable person?NO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Cheech the Conser... 1,534,523
affirmative action should be banned. (Aug '15) 4 min Istimn 13
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 18 min Gremlin 146
This young black man is officially leaving this... 28 min Paul 49
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 30 min Istimn 44
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 31 min The Unmoved Axe 7
CANCERS =most manipulative, lying, and thieving (Jun '12) 31 min Deserae15 15
Racism in America 2 hr revolving doors 543
Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa 2 hr rilme 48
This young black man is officially back 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 115
More from around the web