I Turned Down A Proposal From An Asia...

I Turned Down A Proposal From An Asian Doctor

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Super Progressive AA Chick”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Really?

#1 Sep 24, 2012
.....because I was too loyal to BM. I didn't want to be viewed as a sellout.

That guy is now happily married with 2 kids and has a successful medical practice.

If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't be typing this.

Will it ever happen again? H*ll no because I don't date BM anymore. I love you, but you guys waste our time. I've known quite a few good BW who wasted their youth on brothas who would not commit to them.

The mistake I made was giving too much of myself. Ladies, you can't give BM everything. They don't know how to deal with that. They won't buy the cow if they're getting the milk for free.

Guys of other races aren't generally like that. They see all that you do as a good sign of what kind of wife you may be. BM see it as an opportunity to use you up and never have to marry you.

Black men, before you send your rants and call me b*tch and h*e like you usually do, save it. I'm not bashing black men. I adore you and I remained loyal to for a looong time, but America has done a number on you and I can't spend anymore time doing what your mothers should've done.

Level 3

Really?

#2 Sep 24, 2012
Oh, forgot to add that he's married to a BW.

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Location hidden

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Wow.I am speaking with this one guy and he is in school for chemical engineering.Im not really attracted to him but im not just about to let him slip through my fingers.lol.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#4 Sep 24, 2012
ClassyInHtown wrote:
I Turned Down A Proposal From An Asian Doctor
Lucky for him!!!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5 Sep 24, 2012
ClassyInHtown wrote:
.....because I was too loyal to BM. I didn't want to be viewed as a sellout.
That guy is now happily married with 2 kids and has a successful medical practice.
If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't be typing this.
Will it ever happen again? H*ll no because I don't date BM anymore. I love you, but you guys waste our time. I've known quite a few good BW who wasted their youth on brothas who would not commit to them.
The mistake I made was giving too much of myself. Ladies, you can't give BM everything. They don't know how to deal with that. They won't buy the cow if they're getting the milk for free.
Guys of other races aren't generally like that. They see all that you do as a good sign of what kind of wife you may be. BM see it as an opportunity to use you up and never have to marry you.
Black men, before you send your rants and call me b*tch and h*e like you usually do, save it. I'm not bashing black men. I adore you and I remained loyal to for a looong time, but America has done a number on you and I can't spend anymore time doing what your mothers should've done.
Were you attracted to him and did you have passionate chemisty? Were you in love?
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#6 Sep 24, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
Wow.I am speaking with this one guy and he is in school for chemical engineering.Im not really attracted to him but im not just about to let him slip through my fingers.lol.
What race is he?
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#7 Sep 24, 2012
ClassyInHtown wrote:
The mistake I made was giving too much of myself.
True, until MARRIAGE, you should have kept YOUR LEGS CLOSED!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#8 Sep 24, 2012
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you attracted to him and did you have passionate chemisty? Were you in love?
Lol :) sOne... when have any of these black Ir females ever posted a story that was even slightly true???

Lol, None of them even have boyfriends.. Them and the racist white males on this forum are the only single people.. All the BM and WW and normal bw and wm have somebody.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 24, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
So you would be with someone for their future career and earning potential? I have to feel an attraction for the guy- but if I'm initally attracted and find out he's a bum/slacker/has no ambtiton it would be a turnoff. I've known numerous guys who were brilliant and were probably going to have great careers and guys who came from rich families but there just wasn't that kind of chemistry there that I needed. Just money won't do it for me.

“The Beating Heart Of Africa”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Washington, DC

#10 Sep 24, 2012
Lol ok, but why did you let this "Asian" "Doctor" go? And what does the fact that you let him go, have to do with Black men?

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Location hidden

#11 Sep 24, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>What race is he?
Why does it concern you sir???

Location hidden

#12 Sep 24, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol :) sOne... when have any of these black Ir females ever posted a story that was even slightly true???
Lol, None of them even have boyfriends.. Them and the racist white males on this forum are the only single people.. All the BM and WW and normal bw and wm have somebody.
Maybe I fell for a phony story again, lol. I was trying to find a light subject thread for a while. I'm burned out on politic talk for the moment.

Level 3

Really?

#13 Sep 24, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Lucky for him!!!!
Wow, Frank. You really have issues with black women, don't you.

If you knew me personally, you'd fall in love with me in 24 hours because I know your type.....I know what satisfies a man like you.

Level 3

Really?

#14 Sep 24, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
OK BlkSelenaGomez, ummm, I at least have to be attracted to the dude...lol I don't care how much $$ he makes, if I have to self-medicate just to be able to look at him without throwing up, he's not the dude for me...lol

Do what's best for you though.

Level 3

Really?

#15 Sep 24, 2012
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
It was damn near perfect. I just felt like I'd be viewed as a sellout. I wasn't ready for the backlash.

Level 3

Really?

#16 Sep 24, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>True, until MARRIAGE, you should have kept YOUR LEGS CLOSED!
I'm not just talking about sex.

I'm talking about creating a situation where the man doesn't have to lift a finger.

Why is your mind always on sex?
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#17 Sep 24, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
Why does it concern you sir???
You brought it up, mam.

If you didn't want anyone to ask about his race, you should have kept it to yourself.

Level 3

Really?

#19 Sep 24, 2012
Drogba__ wrote:
Lol ok, but why did you let this "Asian" "Doctor" go? And what does the fact that you let him go, have to do with Black men?
Did you not read my post? I think I answered both questions.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#20 Sep 24, 2012
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I fell for a phony story again, lol. I was trying to find a light subject thread for a while. I'm burned out on politic talk for the moment.
lol :) The political environment is getting kind of tiring isn't it.. It's been a political mess for years now.. constant headaches... Don't get me started on immigration.. and Illegal immigration.. and all these new dumb policies offering from both sides to practically make anybody an American. Babe, my ancestors fought and died for this country through the good and bad... I served as well... it's a shame... I'm all for legal immigration... wait a minute.. sorry sOne.. I went off on a tangent.. and you're looking for something light hearted :) Play along with her... you can secrtetly laugh at the lies and obvious desperation and bait her into questions that will make her look even dumber.. Lol :)

It does make for good fun sometime..:) But honestly sOne... you ever see many of these black women on any threads that require thought??? nope... so what kind of fcking doctor would find these females interesting??? Doctor Suess? Doctor Do little???

Lol :)

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Location hidden

#21 Sep 24, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You brought it up, mam.
If you didn't want anyone to ask about his race, you should have kept it to yourself.
Im done with you Frank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 3 min Harrisson 16
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Cant Escape DESTINY 51,754
each year 200,000,000 white women travel to afr... (May '15) 4 min victory lap 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min VetnorsGate 1,657,651
All great black leaders were actually light ski... 8 min Spinning 360 waves 16
Sean Hannity is reading the transcripts 9 min Harrisson 16
Michael Jackson was a pedophile 9 min victory lap 4
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 2 hr Joy 63
MASTER IM WHITE fails at Everything!!! 6 hr The Patriot 28
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 6 hr WitoldPilecki 234
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 hr Karenna S 1,615
More from around the web