How to Declare War on the New HIV Epidemic

Jul 15, 2013 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.poz.com

The AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power marched through cheering crowds at the historic New York City Pride Parade on June 30, 2013, to declare an HIV prevention emergency that threatens the health of the young queer community.

Comments (Page 24)

Showing posts 461 - 480 of700
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Level 1

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
hat is your fault for not learning, not mine. That was a direct quote word for word from the CDC.
The CDC said that you are a fool? How unusual. I suspect you are so self-centered that you merely imagine this.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
We have no HIV among Muslims in Africa or anywhere else.
ROFLMAO! Too bad the post I presented which is actually a LEGITIMATE source says otherwise.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bisexuals" are homosexuals. What amazes me is that so many people honestly believe such illogical crap as "bisexuals". That sounds far worse that superstitious religion to me.
<quoted text>
Muslims do not have HIV to any significant degree anywhere in the world.
No, bisexuals are bisexuals. The only superstitious thing here is the BS you keep trying to pass off as truth.
Muslims do indeed have HIV. Your lies do not hold up to scrutiny.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I can prove that the epidemic it was first found in San Francisco.
No, actually, you can't. It may have been NAMED there, it didn't originate there, that has already been proven, it's history.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not CARE who Poe was (not "is". He died several decades ago.) White men do not impress me much. That is YOUR thang.
Then I guess we are Even, Muhammad died centuries ago, he doesn't impress us much either, that's your Thang. Racist Trash.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
Note that in those early days, they did not have sufficient data to know that anything other than anal sex was not significant in the transmission of HIV. But we know that now
Interesting, no mention of an epidemic, several other legitimate sources of infection, which haven't really changed, so, what was your point other than lying? That doesn't have any proof that it started here in it at all.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it true that we have better medicine. So what? Africans did not bring GHIV here. Obviously Americans and Europeans took it to Africa. We have always known that. What we are just now learning is that homosexuals took it to Africa and most likely DELIBERATELY spread it among Africans. At first we thought, or people thought that the government invented the disease of something like that. Now we know that homosexuals was behind the whole thing all along. I think it was probably mostly white homosexuals.
No actually you know nothing of the sort, but that's why you're an idiot troll yammering on the internet. Are you trying to be good enough at propaganda to write for your Muslim Overlords? Keep trying, maybe someday you'll actually be able to convince others that you know what you're talking about, but it won't be today or even this year.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that they did not know enough to answer all the questions that we have now. For example, they did not know that homosexuals were the most significant transmitters of the HIV, If they did know, which is possible, they lied about it IV drug users cannot get the disease without having sex with a homosexual. Maybe the government is as stupid as you are. But I am not.
<quoted text>
hat is your fault for not learning, not mine. That was a direct quote word for word from the CDC.
<quoted text>
B-word, I do not believe you are stupid enough not to be able to read that CDC quote. I do believe you are a pathetic liar thinking you can fool people.
and the LIAR, You, missed," Within 18 months, epidemiologists conducted studies and prepared MMWR reports that identified all of the major risks factors for acquired immnodeficiency syndrome (AIDS)."
So actually we knew within 18 months what the risk factors were. That means all methods of exposure are known and would be included to this very day. So sad that your lies didn't work out for you.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Wiki works just fine as a first source. In years of use, I've only found one entry to be seriously erroneous, and that recently. If you doubt an entry, check the footnotes.
Actually no, it's not accepted in any College research paper or any other source other than as a general "idea" of what's being talked about. There have been serious "troll wars" on Wiki, where numerous articles are being changed and then "corrected" by right wing and fringe lunatics, there have even been articles about it.
The only decent "source" in the entire website is the footnotes on the subject page.
I don't accept Wiki answers any more than I accept, "yeah well my Momma said," answers.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Level 1

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already been sending copies to HomSec.
Good! Did you include the one yesterday where the little beast actually PROMISED to attack gay people?

I've been watching Abracadaba's stuff since the beginning and it has gone from annoying to actually scary. I think he truly is on the verge of a theater or mall shoot out.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Just tell him you're a nigerian prince; he'll buy anything you offer.
Wolfgang E B wrote:
<quoted text>
Stopped reading right here. Seriously? A gay conspiracy? You, sir, are what is known as a "whackjob."
Here, I'll sell you a tinfoil hat for $300. It'll protect you from those ultra-high frequency mind control waves that some secret government entity is putting out. It must be the Illuminati! They're behind the whole thing.
Ugh!

Level 1

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot "tolerate" sickasss sodomites. It makes me sick to even think about it.
Then STOP thinking about it, moron.

You won't find ME obsessing and mooning over hetero sex all day. Why do you think about gays and their shenanigans 24/7? What do you get out of it?

Level 1

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If that is true dear, can you explain why you have obsessed about nothing else for the last week? Most folk tend to avoid discussions about subjects that produce such negative reactions in them. For instance, I won't be hanging out in any discussions about favorite peach recipes. I loathe peaches that much. But here you be, day after day, screaming tell me more, tell me more, but it just sickens you. Are you some sort of masochist?
Ohh, I'd rather read about peaches than vaginas any day.

“ reality, what a concept”

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

I'm a 6 on the Kinsey scale and would sit through a three day workshop on the joys of having a vagina with hand-on demonstrations than eat a peach or anything that tastes like one. The smell alone just resonates as just plain wrong wrong with me. My mother tells me that I never would eat them even as a kid. Peaches are my only real ick.

Level 1

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
I'm a 6 on the Kinsey scale and would sit through a three day workshop on the joys of having a vagina with hand-on demonstrations than eat a peach or anything that tastes like one. The smell alone just resonates as just plain wrong wrong with me. My mother tells me that I never would eat them even as a kid. Peaches are my only real ick.
Oh, lord. Too bad. That's the way I feel about most other fresh fruits, but peaches are about the only fresh fruit I can stomach. If you had my FAMOUS peach pie, maybe it would change your mind. Maybe. But, apples, pears, berries, bananas, give me a candy bar instead! Unless they are in PIES, then they are OK.

I recently got into baking, thus my constant references to pies lately.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

I've read somewhere that it's often so if we really dislike - have an aversion of some kind of food, it's often because we have been eating it while being sick, like the flue or being feverish. I remember I had liqrioce while being sick. And I can't stand it. It's not always so of corse. But the body remembers.

“ reality, what a concept”

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Nobody's peach pie, peach cobbler or peach whatever has been able to save me from my aversion to them, the smell alone makes me not want to eat them and they all taste disgusting to me.

Level 1

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Good. Think bout it constantly. Think about it until you can no longer eat or sleep. Wither away, a victim of your own hatred and stupidity.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot "tolerate" sickasss sodomites. It makes me sick to even think about it.

Level 1

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Ironically, japanese cinema often uses "peach" as a reference to female genitals, especially young girls'.
Rick in Kansas wrote:

Level 1

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

When people talk about pies, I always think of "sweeney todd" But then, I'm not a dessert person.
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, lord. Too bad. That's the way I feel about most other fresh fruits, but peaches are about the only fresh fruit I can stomach. If you had my FAMOUS peach pie, maybe it would change your mind. Maybe. But, apples, pears, berries, bananas, give me a candy bar instead! Unless they are in PIES, then they are OK.
I recently got into baking, thus my constant references to pies lately.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 461 - 480 of700
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••