Ghetto black girl get slam down by po...

Ghetto black girl get slam down by police for chicken nuggets

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Caribbean American”

Level 1

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Jun 6, 2010
How can she call herself a women after this, and the sad part is she had to be black. AA's please raise your kids better then that.

http://mediatakeout.com/41307/mcdonalds_fail_...

If you ask for 6 piece of nuggets and they accidently give you four pieces, but then offer to give you 10 for the mistake why not take the 10 and leave?? I don't eat McDonald's but all the dumb nut had to do is take the 10piece and walk of gladly NOOOOO she had to end up getting drag out.
Kenny the Coon

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2010
....cause some darkies are too stupid to know that 10 is more than 6.
Skeptic

Quincy, MA

#3 Jun 6, 2010
Oh No, it's no fun to be courteous, take the 10, sit down and eat, it's way more fun to explode, and raise hell......falling down, screaming, kicking, cursing, just let it all loose, once the police gets there, you can start to calm down a bit, just enough not to get arrested.
Carribean wrote:
How can she call herself a women after this, and the sad part is she had to be black. AA's please raise your kids better then that.
http://mediatakeout.com/41307/mcdonalds_fail_...
If you ask for 6 piece of nuggets and they accidently give you four pieces, but then offer to give you 10 for the mistake why not take the 10 and leave?? I don't eat McDonald's but all the dumb nut had to do is take the 10piece and walk of gladly NOOOOO she had to end up getting drag out.
wisdom

United States

#4 Jun 6, 2010
Black people are just stupid, that's all.

“Caribbean American”

Level 1

Location hidden

#5 Jun 6, 2010
Skeptic wrote:
Oh No, it's no fun to be courteous, take the 10, sit down and eat, it's way more fun to explode, and raise hell......falling down, screaming, kicking, cursing, just let it all loose, once the police gets there, you can start to calm down a bit, just enough not to get arrested.
<quoted text>
It's just sad lol. She can't call herself a women after this boy.
wisdom

United States

#6 Jun 6, 2010
And all those black men just stood around watching it, calling her a bitch.

Black people are pure trash.
wisdom

United States

#7 Jun 6, 2010
She couldn't call herself a woman before it.

“HOREM AKHET”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#9 Jun 6, 2010
and negroes wonder why everybody hates them.

“HOREM AKHET”

Location hidden

#10 Jun 6, 2010
wisdom wrote:
you got that right.
wisdom

United States

#11 Jun 6, 2010
rameses326 wrote:
and negroes wonder why everybody hates them.
C/S. I'm a black woman and I am completely disgusted with black people as a whole.

Black women who act like this may as well commit suicide, same for black men.

I f*cking hate black people!!!!!!!!!!
Misty Knight

Houston, TX

#12 Jun 6, 2010
Carribean wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just sad lol. She can't call herself a women after this boy.
Are you suggesting this would have been more appropriate if a black male had did this? Yes she was over the line, but I call this bad parenting.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#13 Jun 6, 2010
Well first of all these people sound carribbean so maybe you should advise your people to do a better job with thier children. Also the rapper foxxy brown is a carribbean and she is the biggest ghetto queen of all. I actually love carribbean people and never any issues with them so please don't try to start stuff with american and carribbean blacks.

Location hidden

#14 Jun 6, 2010
wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
C/S. I'm a black woman and I am completely disgusted with black people as a whole.
Yes she is an embarrassing skank and I would never condone her behavior. But notice how the blakc men laughed at her getting arrested but if it was a black man who did this and got arrested they would be screaming police brutality or racism.

Location hidden

#15 Jun 6, 2010
wisdom wrote:
And all those black men just stood around watching it, calling her a bitch.
And they did the same thing with Maia Campbell. Why must black guys mock these mentally ill black women. Do not have any compassion for black women at all? This video should also be embarrassing to black men because they made themselves out to be cowards who love to harrass mentally ill women.

“HOREM AKHET”

Location hidden

#16 Jun 6, 2010
wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
you should be.that video didn't surprise me because my whole life i'm use to seeing negroes acting like fools and clowns in public.most racism isn't about being jealous of blacks,like some negroes claim.it's because of things like this.it's messed up because when whites saying bad things about blacks i can't even come to their defense because what they're saying is usually true..dumb azz coons

“Caribbean American”

Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Jun 6, 2010
sassyntrashy wrote:
Well first of all these people sound carribbean so maybe you should advise your people to do a better job with thier children. Also the rapper foxxy brown is a carribbean and she is the biggest ghetto queen of all. I actually love carribbean people and never any issues with them so please don't try to start stuff with american and carribbean blacks.
Sound Caribbean? What exactly does a caribbean sound like? These are southern black folks get the hell out of here with that ish. A caribbean would have took that chicken and walked of; maybe the guys holding the camra was caribbean decent, but that black trick is striaght up AA gutter trash. Since when was this a Caribbean vs AA throw down? Please exit before you turn my thread into a battle ground for your ignorance.
phINS1989

Boca Raton, FL

#19 Jun 6, 2010
sassyntrashy wrote:
ITS an African-American thing, culturally most poeople in the Caribbean don't act like this, those that do here African-American influenced, I have also notice that children of Caribbean parents who addopt most of African-American usually end up falling behind.
penacillin

Monterey, CA

#20 Jun 6, 2010
Race aside......

That was one of the dumbest most ignorant and rude females I have ever seen in My life!

The fact that people (well everyone there) were Exited about the Cops taking her down was PR00f of that!

She is LUCKY the Cops didnt TAZER her funky azz....

That WAS a "b*tc#" ...not a lady.

“Caribbean American”

Level 1

Location hidden

#21 Jun 6, 2010
phINS1989 wrote:
<quoted text>
ITS an African-American thing, culturally most poeople in the Caribbean don't act like this, those that do here African-American influenced, I have also notice that children of Caribbean parents who addopt most of African-American usually end up falling behind.
I agree totally. Caribbean people who come over here and act like they were raised usually turn out right look at Maxwell. And you right once Caribbeans adopt AA culture they become wild and reckless Rihanna is a big example on how AA culture can turn someone insane. Always pointing and blaming. But anyway let's stop here before this turns into a Caribbean vs African American thread because that I don't want.

“Caribbean American”

Level 1

Location hidden

#22 Jun 6, 2010
penacillin wrote:
Race aside......
That was one of the dumbest most ignorant and rude females I have ever seen in My life!
The fact that people (well everyone there) were Exited about the Cops taking her down was PR00f of that!
She is LUCKY the Cops didnt TAZER her funky azz....
That WAS a "b*tc#" ...not a lady.
LMAO and her weave is a whole othe story. I was watching the video wondering why was her weave hanging loose like that lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min OBAMANATION 1,568,134
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 10 min Trollslayer 4,049
My Message To The White Man 14 min The Power Of Mast... 9
Buck accidentally makes himself good after tryi... 18 min SWTT PUNKED OUT 2
Is the black man a living, walking penis? 21 min Ugly monkeys 2
This young black man has officially returned. 21 min The Amused Axe 37
Pointless 25 min The Amused Axe 6
Another video of a ww racially abusing a bm. C... 1 hr Whateveryo 30
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Paul 936
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 3 hr Paul 73
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr luvher 1,555
More from around the web