Rich Black Men Marry Out (myth)

Rich Black Men Marry Out (myth)

Posted in the African-American Forum

Chuck

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Rich Black Men Marry Out

Black men drop black women as soon as they reach a certain level of success, don’t they? While plenty of rap stars, athletes and musicians may choose to date or marry interracially when they achieve fame, the same is not true for the bulk of successful black men. By analyzing census data Toldson and Marks found that 83 percent of married black men who earned at least $100,000 annually got hitched to black women. The same is the case for educated black men of all incomes. Eighty-five percent of black male college graduates married black women. Generally, 88 percent of married black men (no matter their income or educational background) have black wives. This means that interracial marriage should not be held responsible for the singleness of black women.
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Chuck wrote:
Rich Black Men Marry Out
Black men drop black women as soon as they reach a certain level of success, don’t they? While plenty of rap stars, athletes and musicians may choose to date or marry interracially when they achieve fame, the same is not true for the bulk of successful black men. By analyzing census data Toldson and Marks found that 83 percent of married black men who earned at least $100,000 annually got hitched to black women. The same is the case for educated black men of all incomes. Eighty-five percent of black male college graduates married black women. Generally, 88 percent of married black men (no matter their income or educational background) have black wives. This means that interracial marriage should not be held responsible for the singleness of black women.
MACEO

Nice try but only 12% of BW are married to BM. the Dearth of successful Black males is so low that when Black women marry they generally marry down!

1) Incarceration rates
2) Black Men's lag in education
3) Interracial Marriage
4) Lack of stable Family structure
5) Black men generally cheat 20 times more than other races of men

Black men plight won't turn around anytime soon. Its best for black women to date/marry out which is what there doing MACEO.

If Black men cared they would have made the necessary changes but they don't care and we know it !

Now its the race to extinction!
Chuck

United States

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Nice try but only 12% of BW are married to BM. the Dearth of successful Black males is so low that when Black women marry they generally marry down!
1) Incarceration rates
2) Black Men's lag in education
3) Interracial Marriage
4) Lack of stable Family structure
5) Black men generally cheat 20 times more than other races of men
Black men plight won't turn around anytime soon. Its best for black women to date/marry out which is what there doing MACEO.
If Black men cared they would have made the necessary changes but they don't care and we know it !
Now its the race to extinction!
Stop spamming my thread with your false info. Save it for your IR rallies. Black children are born every day, that's because black luv is alive & well. Get lost!
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Chuck-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop spamming my thread with your false info. Save it for your IR rallies. Black children are born every day, that's because black luv is alive & well. Get lost!
MACEO

Well you use to have "IR Rallies" telling Black men to leave BW for WW all the time, I'm sure you still do. Its just that you never expect Black women to date/marry out!

Regardless,even if its not done in high numbers, you still don't have Black women support anymore! As that support continues to increase and it will; your seeing the decline in babies, marriage, dating......

Black men feel it they've venting but Black women refuse to listen! Its everywhere, Black women have basically 'Sworn off" Black males!

It will effect many areas in the coming years! Black women hold the wealth, education and assets in the Black community not Black men!

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Very true, Chuck. Very true. Sadbuttrue needs a good black man to tame her. She's running wild all over Topix spreading false information about Black on Black love!
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#6 Dec 11, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Very true, Chuck. Very true. Sadbuttrue needs a good black man to tame her. She's running wild all over Topix spreading false information about Black on Black love!
MACEO

Sorry, I don't deal with Black men on romantic level, I'm not into taking care of men or letting someone live off me!

Go find a Desperate White woman like your friend Jeff! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Chuck wrote:
Rich Black Men Marry Out
Black men drop black women as soon as they reach a certain level of success, don’t they? While plenty of rap stars, athletes and musicians may choose to date or marry interracially when they achieve fame, the same is not true for the bulk of successful black men. By analyzing census data Toldson and Marks found that 83 percent of married black men who earned at least $100,000 annually got hitched to black women. The same is the case for educated black men of all incomes. Eighty-five percent of black male college graduates married black women. Generally, 88 percent of married black men (no matter their income or educational background) have black wives. This means that interracial marriage should not be held responsible for the singleness of black women.
Maceo

Black women who are successful are doing the same things they select White males as their mates not Black men!

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Bowie, MD

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Sorry, I don't deal with Black men on romantic level, I'm not into taking care of men or letting someone live off me!
Go find a Desperate White woman like your friend Jeff! lmao
Im just throwing this out there but im guessing your not a fan of bm?

Harrisson
Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Here_for_laughs wrote:
<quoted text>
Im just throwing this out there but im guessing your not a fan of bm?
LOL!

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Pitiful
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Sorry, I don't deal with Black men on romantic level, I'm not into taking care of men or letting someone live off me!
Go find a Desperate White woman like your friend Jeff! lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min This is serious 1,761,076
NFL nighurs WHIPPED! Can't kneel for anthem an... 6 min new black panther... 7
Yisraelite Supremacists vs Barros/BillyDbigballer 7 min truth 3
Some good advice. Never debate or argue with a ... 9 min Whites have no hi... 19
Patriot's Kraft on Trump /Kneeling 12 min truth 4
Liberal White Supremacy 🌈 13 min truth 1
News 'The blackest moment in global pop culture sinc... 18 min truth 2
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr KIR SUCKA 40,780
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 2 hr Barros 87
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 5 hr Lori899 82
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 7 hr Ur mother 97
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 7 hr Lori899 56