Africans rape babies

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Effing sick! All rapists no matter the ethnicity, origin, where they live...all should be castrated or just simply put to death, no exceptions.

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Sad but why post such links with a racist trolling agenda?

Seriously, get a LIFE!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 Feb 15, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Sad but why post such links with a racist trolling agenda?
Seriously, get a LIFE!
Because that's what racists do-both black and white ones.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that's what racists do-both black and white ones.
Well unfortunately this happens all the time in SA. Men believe if they have sex with a virgin it will cure their AIDS. South Africa has also got the worst AIDS in the world.
Games we play

Atlanta, GA

#11 Feb 15, 2013
If i had kids in South Africa i would never leave them alone. I would be with them constanlty and if a man even looked at them wrong I'd merk his azz!!

I refuse to believe they think it's going to heal them. They have never seen anyone healed by having sex with a virgin as it's not possible! They must be doing it for some other reason. they deserve to die. No treatment, no jail, castration maybe. They deserve to die! Any rapist deserve to die!

Just my opinion.
Orc slayer

Paterson, NJ

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Europeans rape babies too. Only difference is they make videos of it and sell it on the web.
White man

UK

#13 Feb 15, 2013
People say whites are paedos,,,,what I say to this is that in sub Sahara Africa it's only South Africa that records such crimes...imagina other African countries that don't have statistic recording program's and proper police....paedo activity in Africa is undoubtably the world highest
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#14 Feb 15, 2013
I am black, African with modern day South African admixture even yet I've never raped a baby.

Weird.
Orc slayer

Newark, NJ

#15 Feb 15, 2013
White man wrote:
People say whites are paedos,,,,what I say to this is that in sub Sahara Africa it's only South Africa that records such crimes...imagina other African countries that don't have statistic recording program's and proper police....paedo activity in Africa is undoubtably the world highest
Whites are the biggest pedo by far. Africans rape babies cause they stupidly believe it cure aids. White people rape babies for pleasure and profit. See the difference?

Level 3

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Like hell it is, the people commiting these terrible crimes are simply savages

psychologists saying that humiliated men work out their anger on those nearest and most helpless, their families." Hogwash
White man

UK

#19 Feb 16, 2013
Orc slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are the biggest pedo by far. Africans rape babies cause they stupidly believe it cure aids. White people rape babies for pleasure and profit. See the difference?
You lunatic, rape is rape. You're saying its ok to rape because they think it will cure aids? You Africans are the biggest raping continent. Savages
Lucent

Geebung, Australia

#20 Feb 16, 2013
South Africa leads the world in Aids and Rape.
It wasnt like that when the White man ruled.
Looks like Karma really is a b1tch.
land

Howell, MI

#21 Feb 16, 2013
every race probably rapes babies..

get over it..

it's called sex addiction
land

Howell, MI

#23 Feb 16, 2013
of course it doesn't work because we know they are dumbasses who came up with the idea..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Hispanic men like black women (Feb '07) 2 min UruEuWauWau 10,575
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 3 min Michel Montvert 611
Hollywood Promoting Sheer, See-Through & Neglig... 5 min Redefined 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,420,705
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 7 min sal 117
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 7 min asd 404
Losing my virginity to a white guy 9 min UruEuWauWau 38
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 9 min fluer 303
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 1 hr Lord Grubenstahben 78
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Real 47,927