Why do you "coloreds" always play the...

Why do you "coloreds" always play the race card?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
One Bad Brother

United States

#1 Mar 24, 2014
Racists do not want AA's to be consistent in any thing but, the racist is consistent as the sun rise.

The racist takes past successes of his foreparents and build thereon.  In the mean time, racists tell AA's to get over the past.

HERE IT IS FROM THEIR BIBLE

A prudent man should always follow in the path trodden by great men and imitate those who are most excellent.
Bandmooo

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Mar 24, 2014
Because that is all they got in responce for being failures.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#3 Mar 25, 2014
Might be because ingrates keep calling us "coloreds."

Stop being racist and the race card will vanish. It's that simple, but I doubt one of your caliber would understand.
One Bad Brother

United States

#5 Mar 25, 2014
America is racist from the floor up and it's systems or institutions are designed to keep white people in control.
unbiased opinion

Germany

#6 Mar 25, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
Might be because ingrates keep calling us "coloreds."
Stop being racist and the race card will vanish. It's that simple, but I doubt one of your caliber would understand.
Why is it libtards and Negroes are always saying race doesn't exist, and that all men {and women I guess} are equal, then are the first ones to take offense at an entity they say doesn't exist?

You can't play the race card unless race exists, can you?

I can't play a 'black jack' hand of 21, if the cards don't exist.

I can't pay for my hotel with my card, if the card doesn't exist.

You can't play the race card, if race doesn't exist.

As for coloreds, you folks take offense at any word used to describe you, I reckon that if we went round calling you human all the time, you'd all end up saying it's racist.

Race doesn't exist, but it is the most important thing in the mind of Negroes.

Pathetic.
unbiased opinion

Germany

#7 Mar 25, 2014
One Bad Brother wrote:
HERE IT IS FROM THEIR BIBLE
What do you mean "THEIR" Bible? I Don't believe in any God.

The Bible was written by White man to coerce others into making the priest class richer, on threat of Damnation if they didn't.
One Bad Brother

United States

#10 Mar 25, 2014
unbiased opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it libtards and Negroes are always saying race doesn't exist, and that all men {and women I guess} are equal, then are the first ones to take offense at an entity they say doesn't exist?
As for coloreds, you folks take offense at any word used to describe you, I reckon that if we went round calling you human all the time, you'd all end up saying it's racist.
Pathetic.
You can't eat crackkkers if they don't exist.
You can't burn coal if a coal burner don't exist.
You can't use chalk....
You can't live in a trailer if trailers don't exist either.

Why do crackers get mad when blacks use words that describe verments varments and the vile?
One Bad Brother

United States

#12 Mar 25, 2014
unbiased opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean "THEIR" Bible? I Don't believe in any God.
The Bible was written by White man to coerce others into making the priest class richer, on threat of Damnation if they didn't.
you don't believe in God? That's your right.

Africans wrote the original bible and white men altered it.

Their bible is called the PRINCE. Have you ever heard "by any means necessary"? That is from their bible, the Prince. Nicolo Machiavelli wrote the Prince and he was inspired by the devil. Hence his nick name is St. NICK.

I have given you the facts. Do as you wish.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Location hidden

#13 Mar 26, 2014
unbiased opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic.
You just wasted an entire argument on me, as I never said race didn't exist. You're just a common angry white person who finds one black person to argue with and dumps every single anti-black argument onto them regardless of whether or not it's relevant to the discussion. Go rant somewhere else and stop stalking black people on black forums. It would be flattering if it wasn't so...icky.
Big Knob

United States

#14 Mar 26, 2014
A better question is why waste your time on these devils, ......theyre talkin loud and saying nothing. And trying to bullshit you into a long drawn out irrelevant conversation, about whats wrong with you and whats right with them. And I call that albinistic hallucinations..........
Truth be said

Toledo, OH

#15 Mar 26, 2014
Why ? Negro's use the race card to get more hand outs as Food Stamps , Housing , Jobs that they don't have the skill to do etc.

After all , No other Race use the Race Card but the Black man.
Truth be said

Toledo, OH

#16 Mar 26, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
A better question is why waste your time on these devils,......theyre talkin loud and saying nothing. And trying to bullshit you into a long drawn out irrelevant conversation, about whats wrong with you and whats right with them. And I call that albinistic hallucinations..........
You can't answer the question so you better move on .

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Location hidden

#17 Mar 26, 2014
White people throw the race card around more than anything else these days. This entire thread's premise is based on whites playing the race card. Keep claiming it's us. Everyone knows the truth now.
Truth be said

Toledo, OH

#18 Mar 26, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
White people throw the race card around more than anything else these days. This entire thread's premise is based on whites playing the race card. Keep claiming it's us. Everyone knows the truth now.
O Girl , You need to stop smoking that shit.

The Black man invited the "Race Card".
Truth be said

Toledo, OH

#19 Mar 26, 2014

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Location hidden

#20 Mar 26, 2014
Lol. Actually, my dear, whites invented the modern concept of race, and thus the "card" that goes with it. They're just upset now that it's backfiring on them. Boo hoo...

http://www.pbs.org/race/000_About/002_04-back...
Saved By Zero

Houston, TX

#21 Mar 26, 2014
The race card is the crutch that the black community shall forever lean on.
Big Knob

United States

#22 Mar 26, 2014
The real question again why waste your time on these devils trolling you on your fourms, why do you have to answer to them. Why prove anything to them, why not be yourself,? They do everyday what they accuse bp of doing, play the race card. All you have to do is watch fox news, or study american his-tory in the public schools, thats the real race card. In the work place when you dont get the job, its because youre not qualified, but when that wm dont get the job, its because of reverse discrimination, thats the race card, but this devil wont look at it from that perspective, will he..........

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Location hidden

#23 Mar 26, 2014
If that helps you sleep at night, sure, go on and believe that.
Truth be said

Toledo, OH

#24 Mar 26, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
The real question again why waste your time on these devils trolling you on your fourms, why do you have to answer to them. Why prove anything to them, why not be yourself,? They do everyday what they accuse bp of doing, play the race card. All you have to do is watch fox news, or study american his-tory in the public schools, thats the real race card. In the work place when you dont get the job, its because youre not qualified, but when that wm dont get the job, its because of reverse discrimination, thats the race card, but this devil wont look at it from that perspective, will he..........
Don't you want to help your race ?

The first step is to accept the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,602,173
Why do White Women Support TRUMP? 4 min Sam 1
Trump, WHITES, win AGAIN. 5 min THX Grinds It Out 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 31 min dan 51,359
Huge DEFEAT for Whites ! They Lost Ability to I... 32 min KIP 2
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 35 min KIP 17
My Pum Pum 37 min LMR 31
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 6 hr Samantha 47
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 11 hr lemur john bolton 50
More from around the web