Since: Jan 12

USofA

#24 Nov 5, 2012
Atari wrote:
<quoted text> provide references, red neck neanderthal sub human.
Look in the mirror! Duh!!

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

#25 Nov 5, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
The black family in the white house are at the very top of the social ladder.... You're nothing more than trailer park white "TRASH".
Which is STILL better than a nixxer.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#26 Nov 5, 2012
THX Still Whippin,

Thanks for being honest about your social status(white trash). You're are one the few whites that post here that admit that you're white trash.
Atari

Europe

#31 Nov 5, 2012
Almost all the sub human neanderthal cumstains on this forum are white trash hillbilles and red necks.
Atari

Europe

#32 Nov 5, 2012
THX Still Whippin wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what I am, being white makes me your infinite superior, Kunta.
How can you be superior when you're not even fully human?
Chuck

Chicago, IL

#34 Nov 5, 2012
THX Still Whippin wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obama" (if that's the cuntface's real name) is not "black", Cheetah. He's mostly white. Yes, his ugly-ass ape tranny of a "wife" is a shegroid, and his nasty-ass scowling n|g|ets look like they just rolled in from the set of "Gone With The Wind", but Barry himself is mostly white and African Arab. There is no slave in Barry, as is not the case with our 40 million slave-descended sewer apes.
Lmao... Obama's mother descends from of the first african slave's in America.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/aug/08/opini...

I think it's obvious to the whole world that Obama's father was pure "black african".

You don't even believe the sh!t you type. The AA family in the white house are at the very top of the social ladder. Lmbao
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#35 Nov 5, 2012
THX Still Whippin,

Sure it does.
Atari

Europe

#36 Nov 5, 2012
There is scientific proof that Caucasians aren't entirely human. Africans are the only pure humans in the world.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#37 Nov 5, 2012
I enjoy insecure poor white trash, they boost my self esteem.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#38 Nov 5, 2012
Atari wrote:
Almost all the sub human neanderthal cumstains on this forum are white trash hillbilles and red necks.
Do they have hillbllies or red necks in Europe.

Here there is more variety. We have trailer trash, rednecks, hillbillies, okies, yahoos, peckerwoods, hayseeds, clodhoppers, hicks and goobers
Atari

Europe

#40 Nov 5, 2012
THX Still Whippin wrote:
LMMFLWAO! Hilarious chimping, slave descendants!
C'mon lil' monkeys -- dance for your Massa THX, hehehe!
You'd be funny if you weren't so pitifully stupid, red neck neanderthal sub human.
Atari

Europe

#41 Nov 5, 2012
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they have hillbllies or red necks in Europe.
Here there is more variety. We have trailer trash, rednecks, hillbillies, okies, yahoos, peckerwoods, hayseeds, clodhoppers, hicks and goobers
yes, there are red necks and hicks in europe, but no hillbillies.

“I can see better with”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

my eyes closed

#43 Nov 5, 2012
THX Still Whippin wrote:
<quoted text>
The poorest "white trash" is still infinitely higher on the social ladder than ANY slave-descended gutter ape like you.
more wishful thinking-nothing or nobody lower than racist white trash.
President Zimmerman 2016

France

#44 Nov 5, 2012
Atari wrote:
<quoted text> Provide references.
The whole world knows that white yanks are the ones who are inbred. I remember Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson talking about how white yanks are the most incestous in the western world.
References?

Look up the Act Prohibiting Importation of Slaves of 1807 - that set up the series of events and actually considered slave importers pirates, who could be executed.

Then in 1865 the 13th amendment to the Constitution ended US slavery.

So from about 1807 US nigguhs were only able to breed with the few thousand fellow baboons in the US, with no fresh genes. So that's about 200 years of inbreeding.

Of course, when we shipped our nigguhs over we selected the ones who could work all day long in the Sun, we didn't pick any intelligent ones - not that negroes are intelligent by any means. So from 1807 all our dumb nigguhs could do was breed with other dumb nigguhs, and that's why our nigguhs today are dumb, even dumber than real Africans, and that's saying something...
President Zimmerman 2016

France

#46 Nov 5, 2012
THX Still Whippin wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a few knuckle-dragging Negroes there too, but the human Europeans keep them in check.
They sure do, and of course in eastern Europe they hate nigguhs with a passion. West European nigguhs are shit scared to play soccer in those countries because of the monkey chants and threats of violence.

The situation is even worse in Russia, Russia has a very low number of negroes - they don't like the cold lol - but every nigguh in Russia gets assaulted some point in the year. They never enslaved them but they sure do hate their stench and attitude.
President Zimmerman 2016

France

#47 Nov 5, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
more wishful thinking-nothing or nobody lower than racist white trash.
Shouldn't you be spamming threads, selorna?

BTW what you going to do when your balls drop and you stop talking like a prepubescent Michael Jackson? Start wearing your mom's panties?
Atari

Europe

#48 Nov 5, 2012
THX Still Whippin wrote:
<quoted text> but the human Europeans keep them in check.
As I have previously stated, whites aren't entirely human. Africans are the only pure humans. You are sub human neanderthals. FACT

Since: Jan 12

USofA

#50 Nov 5, 2012
Atari wrote:
<quoted text> As I have previously stated, whites aren't entirely human. Africans are the only pure humans. You are sub human neanderthals. FACT
Actually, many scientists are on record saying negroes should be classfied as a sub-species. The only reason they are not is because of political pressure, not scientific fact. A simple bit of research would have saved you from this kind of embarrassment.
Atari

Europe

#51 Nov 5, 2012
I M WHITE__________ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, many scientists are on record saying negroes should be classfied as a sub-species. The only reason they are not is because of political pressure, not scientific fact. A simple bit of research would have saved you from this kind of embarrassment.
Eurocentric scientists I presume? It would be in your best interest not to post any more drivel because your idiocy is evident in all your posts. You're quite an embarrassment and a disgrace to the promiscuous harlot that expelled you from its gaping hole, I'm sure.

Here are the Facts: Africans are the purest of the pure homo sapiens. Africans gave birth to the genetically inferior frail and scrawny sub human caucasian race. The white race is the youngest, most genetically inferior race on the planet. The Caucasian race should be classified as sub human because there is extensive scientific proof that nymphomaniac caucasian women ran away from their impotent male counterparts and bred with neanderthals. This is way caucasians have about 4% Neanderthal DNA
President Zimmerman 2016

Hungary

#52 Nov 5, 2012
Atari wrote:
<quoted text> As I have previously stated, whites aren't entirely human. Africans are the only pure humans. You are sub human neanderthals. FACT
Dumb nigguh, you sub-Saharans have DNA from a non sapien hominid homo Heidelbergensis or Erectus.

There is not ONE human on the planet alive today that is pure, 100% Homo Sapien. That, Kunte, is scientific fact.

The difference is, sambo, Eurasians are not afraid and indeed embrace our bloodline. Neanderthals had bigger brains than sapiens and also built the first huts, and used the first spear, bow and arrow. They definitely used fire before sapiens too.

Here's the thing, Chicken George, all non Africans have Neanderthal DNA, and all non Africans are the intelligent humans that explored and colonized the planet. They are the ones that built this great world of today.

On the other hand, you groids, who mated with something less than human and more ancient than Neanderthal, have lower IQ and achieved NOTHING in the 200,000 years you have knuckle-dragged and tree-swung on this planet.

If you were intelligent enough, you would realize that you are an evolutionary dead end. Fortunately, you are not intelligent enough to realize this, and so you give we humans hours of entertainment lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies thread only BEAUTY SECRETS 7 min selina london 86
Why black americans are so racist? 7 min Big Knob 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min fetch almighty 1,129,653
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 9 min Black Facts 206
48 Percent Of U.S. Billionaires Are Jewish (Aug '08) 9 min sONE 585
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 11 min sONE 482
Finally Figured Out What Happened to the Economy: 14 min TheDoby 14
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 31 min Gmoney AKA Big G 26,564
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 45 min African AE 7,794
Should We Biracials Be Recognized As A Seperate... 55 min selina london 60
Video: 10 hrs of AA Men Harassing 1 Woman: Vide... 1 hr crackeroncrack 332
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 3 hr Harrisson 544

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE