Next Last
yep

Hamilton, Canada

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Too bad :)
UruEuWauWau

Recife, Brazil

#2 Nov 5, 2012
I doubt he will, actually. ;-D Latin Yanks will vote for him to improve their countries, since Obama will invest more in L.America by Xportin' millions of Yank last jobs. ;-)
manfred the hunn

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2012
President barack hussein obama has been like nodozz and a large black coffee.

In just four short unproductive years he's managed to wake up about 75 persent of the the white race to racial realities they now know the deep level of hatrid felt towards them buy all the dark skinned races that feel white genocide is the only ansers for equality

How they are blamed demonized and discriminated against buy even there own goverment as ran by a black man.

Thank you Mr. President for this long overdue wakeup call you may very well have served as a reluctant savior to the white race.

Here's hopeing for four more years that you may finish the job that you started in educating the white race to the dangers of being invaded buy the mud races.

Since: Jan 12

USofA

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. In fact, obungler is counting on it.
Exit Stage Left

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Nov 5, 2012
The only possible way Obama can win is if the whole thing is rigged. Truth.
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Exit Stage Left wrote:
Here comes the excuses.

Aaaahahahahahaha!!

(See the writing on the wall huh?)

USofA

#7 Nov 5, 2012
Exit Stage Left wrote:
He sure can't win on his record.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#8 Nov 5, 2012
Big time.

USofA

#9 Nov 5, 2012
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Here comes the excuses.
Aaaahahahahahaha!!
^^^^^^^speaking of the stupid^^^^^^^
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#10 Nov 5, 2012
Join the Election Lounge…..

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TAT83HUQFK6U8...
Exit Stage Left

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Nov 5, 2012
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Here comes the excuses.
Aaaahahahahahaha!!
If every vote is counted, your boy Odumbo will lose big time and you know it.
Mark

Duluth, GA

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Obama may win, or he may lose. Tell me this, if Obama loses, how is this going to help you lowly Whites. You are not the upper crust. No one cares about you. You dumb lowly krackers are scraping, forclosing and poor with the rest of us. I guess that is what is so funny. Unless you are one of the Romney's of the world, your dumb azz don't count. Lowly whites are just too dumb to realize it. Puppets and slaves like the rest of us. What do you have, that blacks don't other than the skin mutation. Black people here in America are some of the wealthest Blacks in the world. Plenty of whites still living in trailer parks and acting like the honey booboo, or whatever that hillbilly's name is. Whites are so confused and still living a fantasy. This is why it is so easy for the upper crust to control you lowly krackers. Just throw in the factasy of white supremacy to keep the natives happy. Lowly whites are being duped
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#13 Nov 5, 2012
Mark,
Man, you could of put a little sugar on it. Poor white trash will never understand that Mitt is looking out for people who make at least 250,000 a year. Poor white trash don't understand that there are blacks, hispanics and Asians that make that kind of money. Mitt isn't for the white man he's for the rich man. If you are a white person living in a trailer(like honey booboo) and wasting your life on Topix trying to boost your low self esteem telling black how bad they are, Mitt doesn't care about you.
Digger Nirtbags

United States

#14 Nov 5, 2012
No matter who wins, Negroes will still be the bottom feeders in American society just as they've always been. Poor, uneducated, dependent upon gubmint, backward, inbred, low class slave descendants...

Mighty Whitey will still be Mighty Whitey...
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#15 Nov 5, 2012
Digger Nirtbags,

You'll still be powerless poor white trash, living in a trailer like honey booboo. I hope your redneck rant boosted your self esteem.
Atari

Europe

#16 Nov 5, 2012
Digger Nirtbags wrote:
No matter who wins, Negroes will still be the bottom feeders in American society just as they've always been. Poor, uneducated, dependent upon gubmint, backward, inbred, low class slave descendants...
Mighty Whitey will still be Mighty Whitey...
i didn't know African americans were inbred. I thought that was a white american thing.

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

#19 Nov 5, 2012
1 more day!
Atari

Europe

#20 Nov 5, 2012
THX Still Whippin wrote:
<quoted text>
The importation of slaves was prohibited in 1810. The only way plantation owners could get more slaves was to INBREED the ones they had over and over and over again.
That's why our 40 million slave descended Negroes have such low IQ's and freakishly ape-like physical features.
Inbreeding.
Provide references.

The whole world knows that white yanks are the ones who are inbred. I remember Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson talking about how white yanks are the most incestous in the western world.
Atari

Europe

#22 Nov 5, 2012
THX Still Whippin wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a common historic fact. All nigherz are grossly inbred, but none more than our American slave-descended gutter apes.
That's why you ugly animals are the dregs of any society you infest :-)
provide references, red neck neanderthal sub human.
Chuck

Chicago, IL

#23 Nov 5, 2012
THX Still Whippin wrote:
<quoted text>
The poorest "white trash" is still infinitely higher on the social ladder than ANY slave-descended gutter ape like you.
The black family in the white house are at the very top of the social ladder.... You're nothing more than trailer park white "TRASH".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min forks_make_us_fat 1,126,348
Sassyntrashy said slavery was not all that bad. 4 min Mindless 113
Lenny Kravitz's American Woman (white woman) 6 min Jefferson 27
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 6 min Harrisson 248
What Did God say when he Made the First Black P... (Jul '09) 8 min pheo 14
White, Asian, and Latina women confess their lo... 12 min Kenny 131
Why black males hate and fear white men 13 min anytime sunshine 513
Is ISIS racist? 2 hr Cyrus777 41
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Insect Trust 25,595
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr African AE 95,815
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 hr 7New Earth7 7,471

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE