First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 27, 2012
I am redoing this thread due to spelling errors lol! Anyways people this is real and I just want to warn everybody. I noticed it a few times before but I thought it was just a coincidence but now I have confirmed today that the stalker is sending me subliminal messages. Those messages are just letting me know that they are stalking me. And I am positive they are apart of Topix and no I have not turned into Carol.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#2 Nov 27, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
I am redoing this thread due to spelling errors lol! Anyways people this is real and I just want to warn everybody. I noticed it a few times before but I thought it was just a coincidence but now I have confirmed today that the stalker is sending me subliminal messages. Those messages are just letting me know that they are stalking me. And I am positive they are apart of Topix and no I have not turned into Carol.
Lol!!

Do a couple more of these statements and let us be the judge of that.
Leroy

Stockholm, Sweden

#3 Nov 27, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
It's just a glitch in the matrix.
Can you give an example of a subliminal message to you?

Location hidden

#4 Nov 27, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!!
Do a couple more of these statements and let us be the judge of that.
You may all clown me but I am just warning you all and there is no telling what they or he is gathering from people.

Location hidden

#5 Nov 27, 2012
This site is obviously ran by creeps

Level 9

#6 Nov 27, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>You may all clown me but I am just warning you all and there is no telling what they or he is gathering from people.
How, with a computer virus? Please tell me a blue van is not circling around your house.

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplace

#7 Nov 27, 2012
sounds rather creepy

Location hidden

#8 Nov 27, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>How, with a computer virus? Please tell me a blue van is not circling around your house.
Lol honey I am not Carol and the stalking is only online.I will not say what they are doing because it could get aggressive.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 27, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
sounds rather creepy
They are creepy and that is why I am warning everybody.

Level 9

#10 Nov 28, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Lol honey I am not Carol and the stalking is only online.I will not say what they are doing because it could get aggressive.
Some of hers are too...
Mat

Duluth, GA

#11 Nov 28, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
I believe you and I believe they WORK for Topix. It is only the administation that has your personal email and computer info. It's the only thing that makes sense. Hopefully, it backfires soon.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 28, 2012
Mat wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you and I believe they WORK for Topix. It is only the administation that has your personal email and computer info. It's the only thing that makes sense. Hopefully, it backfires soon.
And they are giving me a hard time to report it. Something is not up with this site and I hope everybody takes a hint.
Mat

Duluth, GA

#13 Nov 28, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>And they are giving me a hard time to report it. Something is not up with this site and I hope everybody takes a hint.
I believe white racist work and post racist threads on topix. Then stalk you using your personal info they have from your email and computer. Ever try posting something negative in the Anglo American Forum. Most of it is deleted immediately, while racist post in the african amer. forum stays up.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 28, 2012
Mat wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe white racist work and post racist threads on topix. Then stalk you using your personal info they have from your email and computer. Ever try posting something negative in the Anglo American Forum. Most of it is deleted immediately, while racist post in the african amer. forum stays up.
I believe this also and I don't get any of this we are all just here for fun. So why would topix allow their moderators to stalk others around the internet?
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#15 Nov 28, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>They are creepy and that is why I am warning everybody.
OK... I'll bite. Entertain me... what exactly gives "these" "they" "them" credibility with you. What kind of things should we look out for. Are they making threats?

I don't know. I'd think if it's legit you might act a bit more serious about how you are going to deal with this.

Then again there are so many folks doing weird sht on Topix that you might not think much of this.
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#16 Nov 28, 2012
Mat wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes a bit of sense. I noticed when I posted in other forums simply laughing at a mistake someone else made got my post removed while here the mods not only ignore everything they seem to enjoy it.

They delete what they "personally" dislike and that little bonus game for the leader boards is always put on post the mods on duty agree with. Occasionally that's a racist post.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 28, 2012
Wow big deal. a stalker online could be avoided I mean come on how serious could it be.

I had a stalker that used to come to my house and peep in my windows. Scary
I am in your basement now

Sheffield, UK

#18 Nov 28, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
I like wearing your underwear.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 28, 2012
I a not gong to give all details of what they are doing but it is so scary that they may have all my information and may knock on my door any day now. They are clearly apart of Topix so they keep giving me a hard time when I try to report it. The owner of Topix are probably in on it and you all may also be stalked and too.
Pure Uncut

Washington, DC

#20 Nov 28, 2012
Well...

I'd like more info. But if you really believe us having less info on them than they have on you helps your cause... do what's logical to you.

Personally I rather like making the hunter feel hunted when given the chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min African AE 115,126
News Confessions of a black atheist 11 min Tinka 309
Black men not to the Japanese women's taste? (Dec '07) 30 min African King 697
'We don’t want an invasion’: 2nd Italian state ... 41 min bantu 2
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 58 min Bobby T Canada 123,644
Are RH negative people the chosen people??? 1 hr shonuff 3
another black pastor rapist 1 hr Sugar Ray Robinson 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Maro 32,503
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 3 hr Miguel is the man 727
Robert Mugabe is the greatest 5 hr Will E Lynch 16