US Debt - Exactly Who Do We Owe

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kpitrl

Mcdonough, GA

#1 Apr 13, 2011
Can someone explain exactly how and who do we owe this debt to. I hear it's the international bankers, etc... But if it's gotten to the point where they're talking about cutting Social Security, Disability, or even depopulating, is the debt that important. Whoever we owe this debt to, are they going to all of a sudden starve if they don't get their money back? Would they rather see the world come to an end in a sense if they don't get paid back soon? I would think not. Something isn't adding up. I know my questions may sound a little simple, but I didn't major in economics.

I think I know the answer and I'm hoping I'm wrong, but I'd like to hear what someone else thinks, since the media won't explain it in layman's terms.
cool

United States

#2 Apr 13, 2011
That's a really good question and why do we say we.
The Knowledge of Self

Auburn, WA

#3 Apr 13, 2011
THEY owe the Africans who built this country. They think there in debt now, wait til they factor in AA's they owe. They dont want to see that number.lol Unlike them we will even give'em a fair intrest rate.

“Back by popular demand.”

Since: Apr 11

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Apr 13, 2011
We owe international creditors. Mainly Chinese and Japanese banks.

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-...

The national debt is money owed by the federal government. The U.S. government incurs debt by issuing treasuries (bills, notes and bonds).

These securities are either sold on the open market or directly to the Federal Reserve.

One problem is the interest on the debt alone is astronomical.

$413,954,825,362.17 in 2010.

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/ir...

If we default no one will loan us anymore money. It is just like a credit card. Obama wants to up the credit limit, but that doesn't make us anymore money and just makes the interest go up.

We need to stop spending more than we take in.

I hear the leftist screaming tax the rich again. Little known fact. If we seized all of the rich peoples wealth, Nazi style, it would run the government for 40 days, and there would be no more after that....

We need to cut federal spending, period. I do not know why we started giving out free money in the first place. Liberals, leftists and progressives are retards.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Apr 13, 2011
cool wrote:
That's a really good question and why do we say we.
We say we, because if you have a social security number you are on the hook. If the USA defaults you will be equally screwed, along with rich, poor and illegal.

That is why you must not vote for Mr. Obama in 2012, if you want to continue to live in the USA that you have always known.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Apr 13, 2011
The Knowledge of Self wrote:
THEY owe the Africans who built this country. They think there in debt now, wait til they factor in AA's they owe. They dont want to see that number.lol Unlike them we will even give'em a fair intrest rate.
AA's have been paid in full with section 8, EBT cards and free government jobs. If you do not like it, West Africa is calling.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Apr 13, 2011
Just look at the chart.

Notice the year Obama was elected? The guy is selling America to China. Did any of the money he spend help you? Cash for clunkers took away all the good used cars and made Toyota a bunch of US tax dollars. He paid his public union friends borrowed Chinese money and called it a stimulus. At least Bush gave us cash.

He is not your friend. He is not a real "AA". He is a globalist from Harvard. He wants all of us to live like the turd world does on y$3 a day while Nancy Pelosi, The guy from GE and him drink wine and pat themselves on the back for ushering in equality for the world. You all want to live like Mexicans or South Americans..the workers of the world...

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#8 Apr 13, 2011
The problem with your assertion is that you believe 40 million black people are getting section 8 or ebt when really its no more then 3 million. Most of the people on section 8 and welfare are poor folks most of the people on government assistance are poor whites.
Zaius wrote:
<quoted text>
AA's have been paid in full with section 8, EBT cards and free government jobs. If you do not like it, West Africa is calling.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Apr 13, 2011
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
The problem with your assertion is that you believe 40 million black people are getting section 8 or ebt when really its no more then 3 million. Most of the people on section 8 and welfare are poor folks most of the people on government assistance are poor whites.
<quoted text>
http://politic365.com/2010/09/08/why-is-afric...

"A large number of African Americans have been leaving the labor force over the last two years. For example, there were approximately 15,953,000 Blacks in the labor force in 2008. At the end of 2009, however, there were only 15,025,000. During the same period of time, the percentage of African Americans employed in construction, maintenance, production, and transportation fell."

Are the 26 million black people that are not working all rich?

Please present your source that says "most of the people on government assistance are poor whites".

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Apr 13, 2011
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, they should call you retardedblackwoman for whining about reparations you are not owed in a thread where folks are learning just how broke the USA already is.

“I'm just a Routined”

Level 5

Since: Mar 09

Plattsburgh, NY

#11 Apr 13, 2011
Zaius wrote:
We owe international creditors. Mainly Chinese and Japanese banks.
The national debt is money owed by the federal government. The U.S. government incurs debt by issuing treasuries (bills, notes and bonds).
These securities are either sold on the open market or directly to the Federal Reserve.
One problem is the interest on the debt alone is astronomical.
$413,954,825,362.17 in 2010.
http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/ir...
If we default no one will loan us anymore money. It is just like a credit card. Obama wants to up the credit limit, but that doesn't make us anymore money and just makes the interest go up.
We need to stop spending more than we take in.
I hear the leftist screaming tax the rich again. Little known fact. If we seized all of the rich peoples wealth, Nazi style, it would run the government for 40 days, and there would be no more after that....
We need to cut federal spending, period. I do not know why we started giving out free money in the first place. Liberals, leftists and progressives are retards.
No wonder there's a CAGW commercial

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#13 Apr 13, 2011
LMAO no one was whining about being owed but I think its stupid for people to whine about welfare for poor folks rather then protesting high government bailouts and money that is being put towards war.
Zaius wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, they should call you retardedblackwoman for whining about reparations you are not owed in a thread where folks are learning just how broke the USA already is.
biwtican

Grand Rapids, MI

#14 Apr 14, 2011
debt is a trick question. it can based on any number of things. long term debt, short term debt, projected debt, etc. treasury note and bonds look like debt but in realionly cost the govt. the interest on the principle, but when politions talk about the cost they use the principle as the debt cost. social security is funded by funds paid by a wage tax paid by citizens for their future retirement. the fund can be over funded or underfunded depending on the value of the dollar and the stock market. they only talk about ss debt when it sounds good. you only pay into ss on the first $190,000 of wages or income. if we paid on 100% of wages or income the fund would be hugely over funded. wages have gone up a lot since 1913, but the rules have not. another fake scare tactic.it's all about the rich people and corporations trying to get you to not notice that they are not paying taxes. remember the general electric story? be focused, don't fall for the trick or poor and middle class people will keep paying rich people and corporation's taxes for them.
peaceful spirit

Bromma, Sweden

#15 Apr 14, 2011
the world is doomed.. its the big bankers, and big sick coporations, that have tricked us... i live in sweden, and we are doing best in europe, but stuff like this changes fast.. we are dealing whit a master diciver, so be alert! dont fall for the"elitist owned media" peace
Zew

Cape Town, South Africa

#16 Apr 14, 2011
peaceful spirit wrote:
the world is doomed.. its the big bankers, and big sick coporations, that have tricked us... i live in sweden, and we are doing best in europe, but stuff like this changes fast.. we are dealing whit a master diciver, so be alert! dont fall for the"elitist owned media" peace
It is YOUR world that is doomed.

The world is moving on and will be a better place without USA. Europe is not doing well, you must be a welfare case or an immigrant from a shithole to think that the loaf of bread on your table means Europe is doing well. Europe is INDEBETED and wasting money on bailouts, protests are becoming violent. China and Japan are done colonising USA and are now buying the EU debt. Germany will not keep things together for long.

The EU carries its begging bowl to China.
Zew

Cape Town, South Africa

#17 Apr 14, 2011
@Zaius

Well said Zaius, would you now tell your fellow countrymen and women where the money went, HOW and WHY did the US get to be so broke, WHAT this debt means for them, and what the consequences of simply not paying are…,because some think the US can default without having to face the consequences.

I think they think military, it doesn’t occur to them that the US military arsenal is ageing and that with all the technology you have at your disposal, you cannot win in Afghanistan and Iraq, and you will not win in Libya. Brace yourselves you still have two or more countries to waste yourselves on, Saudi Arabia and Syria.

Americans use credit card to buy McDonalds and they are known to swipe their plastic in coffee shops, which means they BORROW money to buy McDonalds and coffee, and they wonder why they are so indebted. It is not only the US government that has been wasted by the debt culture which you copied from your ex coloniser…Britain, Americans themselves have that too. Americans have a debt culture.

Americans are foreclosed and kicked out of their homes for not paying their mortgage bonds. Banks are not interested in the reasons, they want their money back in a lump sum or in instalments, or they take the house, you and I know that’s how the foreclosures happen, but some people do not get it.

The same theory and practice apply to countries. If USA doesn’t pay creditors, those creditors will take the US to the International Court and have the US assets outside of the country attached before pressing for concessions in areas such as mining, fishing, agriculture, etc. Americans are going to be enslaved by creditors.(Not so long ago the Netherlands took Zimbabwe to that court and won). Tell your fellow countrymen and women that assets are anything and everything of value that the US government owns. In 2004 the US government built state of the art embassies and consulates in SA, those will be attached together with vehicles and bank balances that those embassies have in local banks, and that will apply to ALL US embassies and consulates around the world. That’s just ONE aspect in a long list of assets.

The US has military assets stationed in different parts of the world, those are assets and will be attached together with shares that the US government has in companies that have operations outside of the US. Creditors will attach your space station and your station at the Antarctica, those stations belong to the US government and form part of the assets. The US has an astronomical observatory station in Sutherland, South Africa, that’s another asset that the SA government will be compelled by the International Court ruling to attach and hand over to your ‘liquidators’ who will be acting on instructions from creditors. If for example, the SA government fails to attach the US assets as per the court order, SA will be in contempt of court and the SA government will be liable for the loss and be compelled to pay if the US manages to move in and sell those assets to the highest bidder (before they are attached).
Zew

Cape Town, South Africa

#18 Apr 14, 2011
@Zaius

Think of ALL the science and technology assets that the US has around the world. They will be attached together with the developmental projects they are working on. Those scientists will continue working under a watchful eye of creditors. When push comes to shove and creditors have to attach assets on US soil, China will go for NASA.

Your creditors will own production and the means thereof including the human means. USA has a HUGE agro sector and Chinese know that. They will simply dispatch their farmers to whip American slaves of all races in farms and ranches for 50 years or so, OR until the debt is settled. Natives will be dragged out of reservations to work as slaves to pay off the national debt. Americans are going to lose at least two generations servicing the interest, not even the debt you have today. In business, a generation is 15 to 20 years.

The same thing that will happen in the agro sector will happen in mining. Right now Chinese are stealing oil from the US, when you fail to pay the debt they will invade your waters and rape your coastline of fish and oil on both sides.

In the agro sector they will make a determination of what must be grown there and where the produce must go, Americans will have no say in the matter. Creditors will take you all to cotton plantations and have that cotton processed in China or Japan to create jobs for their people. In other words, the presence of the Chinese colonisers will be felt directly and ordinary Americans will be the hardest hit. Your president and congresspeople will be nothing but tokens that are there to execute Chinese wishes and make them the law. Your troops will swop places with Chinese, meaning the US will be guarded by Chinese troops while yours work under a watchful eye in China, speaking Mandarin.

I see the US going the route of mining and agro concessions to service and pay-off that debt. HOW DID YOU GET HERE...? WHERE IS THE MONEY, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BORROW WHEN YOU PAY TAXES? YOUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MUST ANSWER THESE AND OTHER QUESTIONS.

I'm not saying paying taxes means you should not and cannot borrow, what I’m saying is that governments MUST explain the deficit and the borrowing. Why does the country have deficit, what are they spending on..., they could be spending on infrastructure development which is good for the country. But in the case of the USA, the money goes to unwinnable wars. Ordinary Americans do not realise that a WAR IS A VERY VERY VERY EXPENSIVE EXERCISE, YOU NEED BILLIONS TO FIGHT A WAR AND WARS CAN AND DO BANKRUPT COUNTRIES LEAVING THEM WITH TRILLIONS IN DEBT. USA is the case in point.

Since 2001 or so the US has been fighting not one but two UNWINNABLE wars. 10 years of hell in unwinnable wars...!? The federal government has a lot of explaining to do. And now your government is borrowing and printing money to bribe the Taliban.

Zaius, tell Americans what 'printing money' means about the country, what it does to the currency, inflation, and what it means for them. And what does 'propping up a currency' means about the currency itself and how it affects ordinary Americans. And while you are at it, put those two factors together and explain the vicious circle of printing money and propping up the dollar that the US is in which it is not going to break anytime soon. Americans do NOT understand the depth of the crap they are in. They have no concept of the world around them, that world being their own country. And seem to think that the whole thing doesn’t affect them.
Zew

Cape Town, South Africa

#19 Apr 14, 2011
@Zaius

Oh, how can I forget, tell them the days of welfare cheques and food stamps are numbered. In fact, those were used to blind Americans.

If the US owe the SA government we'll take your Sutherland astronomical observatory station, the embassy, consulate buildings, embassy and USAID cash (for your fake charity in Southern African)for ourselves. I know you owe Africa's oil producing nations. I'm speaking under correction but I think the US was going to set up another astronomical station in the Northern Cape, SA. Theres a number of US companies operating in SA, we'll take the US govt shares in those if it has any.

THE SOONER AMERICANS LEARN MANDARIN THE BETTER.
whites lie

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Apr 14, 2011
Zaius wrote:
<quoted text>AA's have been paid in full with section 8, EBT cards and free government jobs. If you do not like it, West Africa is calling.
The white savage has no problem admitting that he owes foreign nations money.Especially ones he can't take over militarily like china.Bring up what he owes to us its "go back to Africa"When you lose the nation we built for your lazy pale azzes,you can go back to europe,your cave awaits.
Zew

Cape Town, South Africa

#21 Apr 14, 2011
whites lie wrote:
<quoted text>Bring up what he owes to us its "go back to Africa"
Go Back To Africa...!? What are you talking about? Who must go back to Africa? We have destitute WHITE Americans streaming in to scavenge in Africa. But we are not going to keep them, we dont want them here.

They dont know that we know that they have been foreclosed, are destitute and here to scavenge, they think we hold them in high regard to a point of threatening to take the SA govt to court if we dont grant them work permits. Work permits to work where? NOT HERE. Thats when I said some people have a death wish because they are not going to come here and think they can take our government hostage, we'll give them another Amy Biehl if they persist with their bullshit.

White Americans are in Africa. Zaius himself has spent time in Africa and would like to come back. He was purged from Zimbabwe, forced out of what he though was his farm.

DESTITUTE WHITE AMERICANS ARE GOING TO AFRICA AS FAKE CHARITY WORKERS. THEY CANT TELL ME ANYTHING, I KNOW WHAT WE SEE WHICH IS NOT GOING TO STAY HERE. FAKE TOURISTS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you need further evidence that white people ... 8 min capricious 13
Autopsy. Michael Brown was shot in hand 8 min I Like Wilson 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Tony Rome 1,126,036
Are black men jealous of Asian men? (Sep '13) 9 min Jax 47
I want to dress like Negro, Whats latest fashion 10 min UTB 6
OMG I Hate White Devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11 min JoyceP 48
Study links Racism to LOW IQ!!!LOLOLOLOL 17 min Tatanka 6
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 24 min 7new earth7 25,579
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 37 min Carly HI YAH 7,445
Is ISIS racist? 58 min selina london 32
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 1 hr selina london 80,413
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 2 hr Harrisson 204

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE