What can the black community do to lo...

What can the black community do to lower out-of-wedlock child births?

Posted in the African-American Forum

“"Go Hard or Go Home"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

Chicago

#2 Jul 9, 2009
General Custard wrote:
people get spayed and/or neutered?
having childern out of wedlock is actually a rising epidemic in the white community, so maybe you all need to put a leash on your Byotches first

“Bumping the positive topics!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Miami

#4 Jul 9, 2009
General Custard wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in denial I guess. Here's the CDC stats that you were too lazy to look up and this statement might be of particular interest "Nonmarital birth rates are highest for Hispanic women followed by black women. Rates for non-Hispanic white and Asian or Pacific Islander women are much lower."
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db18....
Well AT least you were decent enough to place accurate facts on this forum

Sooooooooo did you bother the Hispanic forum w/ this bullship?
MzCalifgirl

United States

#5 Jul 9, 2009
General Custard wrote:
Should certain black people get spayed and/or neutered? something's got to be done and quick....too many fatherless black children growing up without hope in the streets then turning to crime.
The only reason your daughter is not in this statistic is cause she gives oral....right?

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

TRUE SELF-MASTERY

#7 Jul 9, 2009
General Custard wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in denial I guess. Here's the CDC stats that you were too lazy to look up and this statement might be of particular interest "Nonmarital birth rates are highest for Hispanic women followed by black women. Rates for non-Hispanic white and Asian or Pacific Islander women are much lower."
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db18....
there are still as many illigitimate white babies born than there are TOTAL blk babies

out of all illigitimate babies born any given year; the most are white babies, hispanics, then black!!!!

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

TRUE SELF-MASTERY

#9 Jul 9, 2009
In the recent period 2002–2006, birth rates for unmarried non-Hispanic white women rose by 14% and for black women by 9%, while the rates climbed 20% for Hispanic women and 24% for API women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Cheech the Conser... 1,600,081
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 1 hr whocaresmanmon 15
What jigger wants to be run off topix next? 1 hr whocaresmanmon 6
Police Shoot College Student 2 hr Sabarro 1
Black People, God truly favors you (Sep '14) 2 hr thatguywithps2 28
I got my hair done today. 3 hr Summer Jones 50
96 murder suspects in St. Louis this year. Eve... 3 hr Mr Lee 5
why whites here hate blacks so ? 3 hr CAC 40
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 5 hr Got_Rope 44
Jew Controlled Media Keeping Quiet About Leftis... 7 hr Kip 25
More from around the web