My question is can Black Women have n...
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#57 May 5, 2013
Ummm yea, I wear my natural hair :)
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#58 May 5, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't wear another race or ethnicity's hair texture, I wear my own. So you just need to stfu with all that generalizing!!
Hi, fellow black woman. I bet you look beautiful.:)
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#60 May 5, 2013
KenyanBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Afro Brazilian real hair.
...goo.gl/Pu1qi
HOA hair.
...goo.gl/vj8IH
...goo.gl/ehuwv
...goo.gl/r312k
I see no real Afro-BRA gyal or woman on yo' shyatty link, ya retarded Yank trollin' cohcksuckin' monkey self projectin' tranny Arabs' ho, son of a Yank pink fat fugly cheap stinky trashy sow. ;-)

- this is how a real Afro-BRA sis of mine looks like, who unlike my BRA mixed-race self, is very pure & E.African lookin' to the core. ;-D She can teach those E.African mutts on yo' links who to take care of their real nappy & kinky hairs, to make their hairs look nice & long ;-)
h.ttp://youtu.be/-U80C96a-K0

- real pure blood E.African HO-As hair texture, which in 99.9% is dense curly, kinky & nappy ;-)
h.ttp://youtu.be/FTyhUo4DZYY
h.ttp://youtu.be/PtllNE-sFWs
h.ttp://youtu.be/bMOMGFD6u6Y
h.ttp://youtu.be/mF44p5rG9e0

- not to mention how E.African pure HO-As sisses are really dark. ;-D Compared to these pure C.African sisses non-mixed E.African HO-As females are as black as the bottom of a black barrel ;-)
h.ttp://youtu.be/x31sPyk6QDA

Monkey, next time do yo' homework better, ya know I'm sayin', & greet me yo' shyatty Yank fat momma hoin' pink sow who whenever I'm around knows she's to bend deep down below. Daz raht! ;-D
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#62 May 6, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text> How things going with you Jesus Love?
Hi Black, I'm doing well, almost done with final exam week, lol, it's like going through a bush with additional thorns OUCH! it's good to talk with you again. And how have you been?:)
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#64 May 6, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text> It's soo good to get your response Jesus Love. I was thinking about you and your education, how much longer you've got in college? Focus only on your education, trust me bae, every thing else can come last after you graduate. Your young beautiful with your whole life ahead of you. Don't take no one serious until you graduate. Lol your soo fine and dreamy.I wished you were mine!!your man is lucky.
Awww thank you Black, that really made me smile. And I hope your gf is treating you well. Tell me, how are you two fine beautiful love birds been up to?:)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#66 May 6, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>This is coming from a caribbbean most black americans dnt look mixed at all!!! unless they light skinned... u dnt have to be mixed to have long hair..mines is long and im full blk..dnt play!!!!
Your hair is as short as it comes cookies stop fronting.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#67 May 6, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text> Im glad to of made you smile, my lady friend and I only see each other once a week friday nights. She understandably is ok with me not rushing in too fast. Good talking to you Jesus Love, life is good lol! Where your planning on working when you graduate?
Well, I plan on going to graduate school afterwards. As far as my career is concerned, I plan on being a psychiatrist or a clinical therapist, additionally, experimental psych is pretty I retesting as well. But to answer your question, I want to be a psychiatrist or therapist. And I'm so glad you and your lady friend are going steady. I find it genuine and cute!!!!!! So, what do you like about this woman? What is it about her that struck your interest?:) lol, sorry, too many questions, I'm just so excited to hear about your life!:)

“Love Being Bantu Kenyan”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Lamu, Kenya

#68 May 6, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
I see no real Afro-BRA gyal or woman on yo' shyatty link,
You need to stfu....those girls are real Afro Brazilian.
http://goo.gl/Pu1qi
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#70 May 6, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text>What i like about her, She's a good listener and she finds me interesting like we hardly have a dull moment because of our constant laughing about nothing. You remind me of her alot. Im attracted to your type. It's chemistry from above. You hsve s very promising career Jesus Love. You know something else, when ever i think of you. I see this young beautiful educated wonderful lovely wife material woman. Are you planning on getting married to your boyfriend? Hst kind of men your attracted to? What kinda man is your boyfriend, what attracted you to him?
That's really sweet Black, and yes, I do plan on marrying my boyfriend. We've been together for two years. He's very supportive, cordial, accepting, considerate, and quite attractive. Additionally (not to be racist) but he's African American. I just feel like he's my other half and we are very compatible, psychologically it's referred to as the matching phenomenon. We are like best friends, but with a supplication of commitment and equity. Hopefully, there is no fork in the road that'll hinder me from being with him and vice versa. However, I told him that I'm not financially, nor stable enough to get married, so we are patiently waiting. He's just so perfect, and we are taking it slow. I'm attracted to how faithful he is, how attractive and slightly chunky he is, I also love how he loves me. That's how I genuinely feels and he tells me the same. Black, Ive never been so fortunate in my life. I have a job (planning on getting another one) attending a prestigious university and with a supportive person....I don't deserve all this...yet, God has blessed me with such fortunate....I'm also blessed that I met you, your an awesome friend and a great listener Black, and I genuinely and whole-heatedly mean that.:,)
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#72 May 6, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, you tell me things im not use to hearing. Thanks your beautiful and genuine like a dream come true. Your a good friend, you have all the qualities i look for, but hard to find. Your man is soo lucky. Do you eat healthy? & what do you and your man do.like fishing or traveling?
I only state what's true Black, your a great friend. As far as me and bf's hobbies are concerned, we are pretty simplistic. We usually jog together and after class on Fridays I go visit him and we rent movies and pig out lol ( we are too young and busy to travel lol) In terms of my health, I do eat healthy and jog and walk the dog on a daily basis. I'm pretty petite and only weigh 111 lbs and 5ft tall. Yea I know, I'm minuscule lol, but my baby loves it. Plus, its easier for him to pick me up.:) What about you and your lady friend? What do you both like to do together? Do you two think you might have a future together?:)
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#73 May 6, 2013
Truth632007 wrote:
Please reply ?
My question is: Why are you such a dumb-ass?
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#74 May 6, 2013
KenyanBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stfu....those girls are real Afro Brazilian.
.../Pu1qi
KenyanBoy a k a retarded self projectin' Yank cohcksuckin' trollin' Arabs' fugly tranny monkey ho w/ pigmian blood

Ya need to suck more Arab cohcks, ya utterly retarded Yank self projectin' trollin' cohcksuckin' monkey tranny Arabs' ho, just like I need to fuhck that fat Yank trash pink stinky fat momma sow some moe, ya know I'm sayin'. ;-) Fuhck off ya shyatty retarded trollin' pipsqueak monkey drama, & learn to read, when I say I dun see a single Afro-BRA gyal amongst those little BRA gyals, just like yo' pic says, they're simply 'BRA'. ;-D

- real Afro-BRA gyal
h.ttp://youtu.be/-U80C96a-K0

- real & pure E.African HO-As black chicks & their nappy heads ;-)
h.ttp://youtu.be/FTyhUo4DZYY
h.ttp://youtu.be/PtllNE-sFWs
h.ttp://youtu.be/mF44p5rG9e0

- the only straight 1st cousin ya have in the family, ya cohcksuckin' Yank monkey self projectin' trollin' tranny phagg ;-D
h.ttp://youtu.be/vLlu_tQ8B6Q

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#79 May 7, 2013
I do have natural hair but now I don't like having to comb it everyday because it hurts so I keep it in long straight Braids. The last time I wore a weave was my High School graduation and I am never doing it again. If I get tired of braids, I plait my hair African Style!
Jesuslove

Converse, TX

#82 May 7, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus Love, To be honest with you..i don't see a future with my lady friend, because the deep rooted physical attraction isn't there. Im not going over board or being needy here. Im not lonely either but when i get your response i kinda jump a little, i dont feel that with her. That's ehy i slways say your man is lucky. Lol I wished you were mine.. Im just an strait up man. Im proud for you staying in college doing good.
Sorry I'm late, I just made it to the school. I think you and her will gain a closer relationship the more you spend time with her, I does take time; it was the same way for me and my boyfriend but we managed to gain such a strong bond. Don't worry Black, your time will come when you meet that beautiful, cordial, strong-willed, considerate and family-oriented woman that will spark your fire. All it takes is a little time Black, just a little time.:) Plus, you have a great advantage, from whatmI hear, your extremely handsome, quite educated, healthy, jovial, and easy going. I guarantee you, the woman of your dreams will fall into your arms, because in numerous woman's perception, your a winner.:)
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#86 May 8, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text> lol!! You can acually get me laughing through a keybord, your soo cool Jesus Love!! Im cool with seing my lady friend once a week cause its only the correct thing to do.Tonight im going out of state for my company a place called Kalamazoo Michigan. You crossed my mind, hope you and your man have a good weekend? Ohh hope you do good on your exams.
Awww thank you for your support and your wishes Black. I just completed three exams and I think I did pretty good; two more to go, lol. And wow!!!!!! Michigan, omg I hope you have a lot of fun! And I'm glad you and your lady friend are taking it steady, that's so healthy and smart. Furthermore, when you get down to Kalamazoo, tell me what it's like up there and be safe okay?:)
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#88 May 8, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks, I will be safe. I got that promotion the big promotion. I know you will do well cause its a comfortable life waiting with your name on it? lol!!I will write you when i get there. I my lady friend understands me, she knows im kinda old fashioned in a way...like physical needs are only part of a relationship. Friendship with chemistry is a big part. Goodnight Jesus love.
OMG congratulations on your promotion! You deserved it, no doubt, your hard working and dedicated as well. And I'm old fashioned to, friendship and social attachment are a primary reinforcement that we all need. Ha, and goodnight Black and tell me everything you experienced during your trip.:)
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#90 May 11, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Love, im home. Things went well, im thinking about moving up there to Michigan it's an opportunity of a life time! I will make double pay wise, you crossed my mind like usually bae. How things going with you? Are you cramming for an exam lol! Me and my lady friend has decided to part ways, Im ok with that cause i knew she wasn't the one. I think being single is ok for now. Some how you inspired me to really open my eyes to whats really important to my most important needs, being involved with people who influence me. Like a young hott educated lovely smart well raised angelic faced beautiqueen like you lol!! Your man is soooooo lucky. Im going jogging.
Hey Black, first off IM DONE WITH MY EXAMS!!!!!!:D I feel so refreshes, I can finally breath. Sigh (joys of relief) and I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work with you and your lady friend, but no worries Black, you will find that woman who will make your heart beat by her beautiful and compassionate words, make you hard as stone by her touch, and breatooken by the glistening stares in her eyes. Additionally, I think you should move to Michigan. From what I hear, it has a lot of opportunities just waiting for you. I'm glad my strong influenced opened your eyes to what was most meaningful and conducive for you, but you didn't need my help, you make good decisions on your own. Have a great jog Black and gave a nice day.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#91 May 11, 2013
Refreshes=refreshed
Breatooken=breath token
Gave=have
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#93 May 11, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text> I truly believe this is an opportunity of a life time. I didn't see not one black person up there, wow!! I only sead that you inspired me, because your the only black female who has ever sead those nice things to me, usually its white and latina coworkers who say such things to me. But im not Interracial. I think being single will give me room to get ready for her. Lol. I know your glad your testing is over for now?
Indeed I am. I'm sorry not many black women tell you such things as I o, but I assure you there is a lot more where that came from. I was influenced by my parents and friends (decent non-whitewashed blacks) so I'm perceived as a subtype (an exception to the stereotype) which is why my boyfriend fell in love with me...ooo I miss him soooo much (random) but I really do. Black, when you do finally meet the right woman, you are going to feel that feeling I feel when I encounter my boyfriend. It's a sensitive tingly sensation in your stomach and it's amazing. <3

Stay on topic (snap out of it jesuslove, lol)

But, in a sense, I just want to help others and satisfy them with my company. In this world we must build friendships if we want to fulfill successful and happy lifestyles; also assisting people when problems emerges to the best of my ability. Ive always been like that, sometimes I was made fun of for being nice, but I'm also strong, so peoples vile words never really effected me. I won't and love assisting nice and easy going people like you Black, your awesome, strong, and have great things approaching you Black, and like I said previously, congratulations. You deserved it, due to your hard work and work oriented mindset.:)
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#94 May 11, 2013
Won't=will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
30 more non work related emails (about Benghazi... 1 min ugly monkeys 1
Chris Brown in 11 hour standoff 1 min Lord Grubenstahben 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,420,719
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 4 min Lord Grubenstahben 79
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 4 min barefoot2626 405
Child services investigate husband of Hillary's... 8 min ugly monkeys 12
Tote Bags Replacing Briefcases For Men? 8 min Redefined 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 19 min Michel Montvert 612
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 27 min sal 117
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 29 min fluer 303