Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I don't care what the sell-out, self hating ape has to say. The fact of the matter is that the white couple were probably racist themselves and deserved it! White people have been beating and killing black people for years. Whites deserve every beating they get by black people for the many years of institutionalize racism that attacks black people even to this day.
Lucent

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

The beautiful thing about these media cover ups is when they come out and people get to see you cant trust the media as far as you could spit a rat.That means the media and its owners are losing power which is good as they are absouloute scum of the Earth lower than a snakes ballbag.
Bubba

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

J-Town Ninja5 OhH YeE AhH wrote:
There’s outrage in Norfolk, Va., today after a white couple was attacked by a group of 100 black teenagers, and the local newspaper did not report on the incident for two weeks, despite the victims being employees of the paper.
Even today, the Virginian-Pilot did not cover the crime as news, but rather as an opinion piece by columnist Michelle Washington.“Wave after wave of young men surged forward to take turns punching and kicking their victim,” Washington wrote, describing the onslaught that began when Dave Forster and Marjon Rostami stopped at a red light while driving home from a show on a Saturday night. A crowd of at least 100 black young people was on the sidewalk.
“Rostami locked her car door. Someone threw a rock at her window. Forster got out to confront the rock-thrower, and that’s when the beating began.…
“The victim’s friend, a young woman, tried to pull him back into his car. Attackers came after her, pulling her hair, punching her head and causing a bloody scratch to the surface of her eye. She called 911. A recording told her all lines were busy. She called again. Busy. On her third try, she got through and, hysterical, could scream only their location. Church and Brambleton. Church and Brambleton. Church and Brambleton. It happened four blocks from where they work, here at the Virginian-Pilot.”
Washington says neither suffered grave injuries, but both were out of work for a week. Forster’s torso ached from blows to his ribs, and he retained a thumb-sized bump on his head. Rostami reportedly fears to be alone in her home., while Forster wishes he’d stayed in the car.
The columnist admits the story has not, until today, appeared in the Virginian-Pilot.
Typical of blacks....they are pathetic cowards who always gang up on people in groups.
Tsonaday

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

black is good wrote:
I don't care what the sell-out, self hating ape has to say. The fact of the matter is that the white couple were probably racist themselves and deserved it! White people have been beating and killing black people for years. Whites deserve every beating they get by black people for the many years of institutionalize racism that attacks black people even to this day.
Whites put an end to slavery..even in Africa. Try and keep things in perspective if you can.
Matisse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Valerie Rae wrote:
I do feel for that couple and the woman who tried to intervene. I don't condone violence, unless self-defense.
However, remember Rodney King. Let me respond like a White person does when this happens to Black people, which is often:
"What did he (R. King) do to make them angry? He had to do something? Police just don't respond like that, unless provoked."
Revised:
"What did that White couple do to make them angry? They had to do something. Blacks just don't respond like that, unless provoked."
Wasn't Rodney King on PCP leading the cops on a dangerous car chase and resisting arrest? Not saying the cops didn't do anything wrong in the Rodney King case but there is really no comparison here. SMH.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Racist people conspire that everything they don't like is some kind of media cover up.
Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Blacks are WORSE than animals.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

...Teutonic warrior chick done a video on this........

the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

black is good wrote:
There's two problems to your theory - black males are only seven percent of the population in America and will probably be that or less for the remainder of their existence here.

Secondly, there's know known clause in the constitution that allows the textbook black man to commit assaults because he has slave mentality. Ignorance and failure to take these points into account only leads to a further speedy demise for the black.

“Mods keep erasing my Avi..”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

the boundaries of space wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance and failure to take these points into account only leads to a further speedy demise for the black.
This country started with 2 black slaves over 400 years ago..... Today, there's over 400 million black people in America.

Exactly WHAT demise is it you speak of? Or are you repeating some hog-wash propaganda you've encountered over the years and refuse to accept the truth you know?
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Angry Man wrote:
<quoted text>This country started with 2 black slaves over 400 years ago..... Today, there's over 400 million black people in America.
Exactly WHAT demise is it you speak of? Or are you repeating some hog-wash propaganda you've encountered over the years and refuse to accept the truth you know?
400 million black people in America? There ain't even that many residents total.

there's only two of divisions of people in America - black males @ 17 million and everybody else @ 295 million.

that's 6 or 7 percent versus 93 or 94 percent.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

...but remember - its female negrows that give birth to blak males..........
Tsonaday

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>And it's a black man thats bringing this story out for you to see it. Whats your point?
Show some gratitude for mighty whitey!
Sala Bu

Irbid, Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

This is why the negro is not allowed in my country. They are closer to animals.
Citizen Joe

Deer Park, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

No lowly slave-descended nighur should ever be allowed to lay its filthy paws on a human without the non-negotiable and instantaneous penalty of death. As it gasps its last breath, it will also know that every illegitimate n|g|et it made along with its ugly ape mammy will all meet the same fate. Until these subhuman animals begin to understand that they are the slaves and we are the masters, they will continue to kill and wage war against us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

the boundaries of space wrote:
<quoted text>
400 million black people in America? There ain't even that many residents total.
there's only two of divisions of people in America - black males @ 17 million and everybody else @ 295 million.
that's 6 or 7 percent versus 93 or 94 percent.
Typo, I meant 40 million...

And there's more than two "divisions"... where would you get an idea like that from? There's Asian, Alaskan Native, Native American Indian.

According to the CENSUS BUREAU, there's 39 million African Americans in America, compared to the 34 million counted 10 years ago.

http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c20...

This proves your point as incorrect.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

dats beez da troof wrote:
<quoted text>
400 million blacks in America, you don't mean the US, surely?
Either way, all things start in small numbers, the first Negroes are irrelevant, it's how many that followed, that and the inbreeding.
Fact is, Negro males in the US are 7% of the population but are a top of the table 37.7% of all murderers in the US. Think about that, can they really continue to blame long dead slavery and impoverishment today for their criminality?
By the numbers there are MORE impoverished White people in the US, shouldn't they be at the number one spot for murderers in the US?
The media is covering up much of the Negro criminality, but in these days of the Internet the truth will out.
Sweden had a similar attitude when a beautiful White girl was raped and murdered by a Negro the US deported there, the media hid his identity, there was uproar when the public found out.
The world knows that Negroes are savage, feral beasts, this is why libtards try to cover it up in the media, they fear the coming blood bath when the 87% US majority have had enough of the Negroes monkeyshines.
....I sometimes wonder how the kneegroid who killed that Swedish womban is getting on, becoz swedish prisons r so soft.........
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
Anyway,this black man is a sellout for coming out with this.
There is in fact a bias in the media against reporting black-on-white crimes. And the Police will not charge a hate crime even if a white is attacked with cries of “die honky die!”.

This is a simple fact. If you think that whites should be victimized with impunity, then you're as racist as any of the cops who beat Rodney King.

Know what I do to racists?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

<quoted text>
400 million blacks in America, you don't mean the US, surely?
Either way, all things start in small numbers, the first Negroes are irrelevant, it's how many that followed, that and the inbreeding.
Without the first, there's no second, third, etc. So the first is the MOST IMPORTANT.
Fact is, Negro males in the US are 7% of the population but are a top of the table 37.7% of all murderers in the US.
Caucasians are among top of pedophiles and child abuser at 44.7%. See, we all can be a leader...
Think about that, can they really continue to blame long dead slavery and impoverishment today for their criminality?
Dead slavery? Last time I check, slavery was never addressed in this country. It was abolished because it was considered wrong, but that wrong was never righted.

Blame? There's a difference between "The Blame" and "The Reason"

Hatred clouds judgement.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
...but remember - its female negrows that give birth to blak males..........
Have you found a job yet convict?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••