A message to all IR BM.... from a bw
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Springfield, NJ

#309 Aug 28, 2013
Jstylez wrote:
<quoted text>It is the same the other way around, I had training in fort McCoy and this chick was engaged to a mexican yet always said hi to me every single day. She even sent me a bathroom pic while she was in the latrine barracks. I still have her number just in case I get desperate and want to hit it.
I don't ever see threads started on here by bm slammin on irbw...never.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#310 Aug 28, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't ever see threads started on here by bm slammin on irbw...never.
The difference is men go out and get what they want and have no reason to complain because it is just too easy to get. All a woman can do is sit and complain.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Springfield, NJ

#311 Aug 28, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>Coons? I thought you were proud of being black? What happened to that preaching in the other thread? Welcome to the Klan. Here is your white sheet :).
Don't you get it by now? The bw on here are the most self hating if their color. They don't represent the normal bw. Bw I know would find them embarassing

Prolly cos they're really white trollz
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Springfield, NJ

#312 Aug 28, 2013
Jstylez wrote:
<quoted text>The difference is men go out and get what they want and have no reason to complain because it is just too easy to get. All a woman can do is sit and complain.
Yea I spose that's true.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#313 Aug 28, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you get it by now? The bw on here are the most self hating if their color. They don't represent the normal bw. Bw I know would find them embarassing
Prolly cos they're really white trollz
Well she confuses me because it was only 15 minutes ago where she was chewing me out for being a white racist, but she's sitting here in this thread doing exactly what I do and saying what I say. Most people with a grayed out proxy with odd locations are trolls. Your last part is correct and spot on. Some are so obvious. No, they don't represent the normal hard working black women with class. Good thing for the outside world, but some of these women are delusional if they think a known racist wants to marry them (if I want to marry them). Self esteem issues.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Springfield, NJ

#314 Aug 28, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>Well she confuses me because it was only 15 minutes ago where she was chewing me out for being a white racist, but she's sitting here in this thread doing exactly what I do and saying what I say. Most people with a grayed out proxy with odd locations are trolls. Your last part is correct and spot on. Some are so obvious. No, they don't represent the normal hard working black women with class. Good thing for the outside world, but some of these women are delusional if they think a known racist wants to marry them (if I want to marry them). Self esteem issues.
Smh at the absurdity of these women. I thought maybe I was bein too hard on them for a while. I mean, the ww I kno that saw my posts just laughed but then I showed a bw friend of mine some of these threads and she got mad...at them. I say what I say to them but I never call them "coons" or "apes" or "negrows" etc. I mean wtf? That's just self hate talkin. Regular bw don't refer to bm that way.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Springfield, NJ

#315 Aug 28, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>Well she confuses me because it was only 15 minutes ago where she was chewing me out for being a white racist, but she's sitting here in this thread doing exactly what I do and saying what I say. Most people with a grayed out proxy with odd locations are trolls. Your last part is correct and spot on. Some are so obvious. No, they don't represent the normal hard working black women with class. Good thing for the outside world, but some of these women are delusional if they think a known racist wants to marry them (if I want to marry them). Self esteem issues.
I'm waitin for any y'all bw on here to video challenge me. Lets see if you're more than just shit talking key board warriors. Your boy got his first little clip all lined up.

:)
BIgKnob

United States

#316 Aug 28, 2013
jussayn wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the monkey that comes from the womb of his sheboon mama. You bm kill me with this. Calling bw sheboons and then disrespecting the wm that COINED the word! I mean, which one is it? You against bw or wm? You can't play both sides of the fence and this coming from some African bm at that! Some would say you don't get any more monkey that that.
Stupid.
Are you sure hes black. I dont hear bm talking to bw like that, or maybe your just playing it off, you play this off: you blonde hair blue eyed devil, 2:kings 5:27. Have you ever seen a white tree, that would be abnormal would'nt it ? Now run azz back to hades where pale skin belongs, you devil.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#317 Aug 28, 2013
Jstylez wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is men go out and get what they want and have no reason to complain because it is just too easy to get. All a woman can do is sit and complain.
I often have BM spout out hatred when walking with nonBM - it's an issue for both genders within the f'd up AA culture.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Springfield, NJ

#319 Aug 28, 2013
Lol my last post wasn't meant for Joey. That was for all you hater bytches out there claiming irbm only get wm's left overs. White boys be brushin my shoulders when they see the ww I have...and I can prove it.

Test me... Please

:)
rateeer

Saltville, VA

#322 Aug 28, 2013
land wasn't yours or the white mans..
rateeer

Saltville, VA

#323 Aug 28, 2013
oh ya quakers save us from slavery so you can keep the natives down without Anyone noticing..
rateeer

Saltville, VA

#324 Aug 28, 2013
white mans on your team stupid..
rateeer

Saltville, VA

#325 Aug 28, 2013
ohm ya such and such is chinese mixed with japanese..

but no people with open eyes can't be together just closed eyes..

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#326 Aug 28, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
Lol my last post wasn't meant for Joey. That was for all you hater bytches out there claiming irbm only get wm's left overs. White boys be brushin my shoulders when they see the ww I have...and I can prove it.
Test me... Please
:)
I find it strange that you felt a need to post this to anonymous users who either have no way to verify your accounts or that should really not be relevant. Further, if your goal is to hurt BW, prove your worth through desirable women, or get kudos from WM, you really should self reflect.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Springfield, NJ

#327 Aug 28, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>I often have BM spout out hatred when walking with nonBM - it's an issue for both genders within the f'd up AA culture.
Naa a bw can holla at all the wm she wants to as far as I'm concerned. I feel the same way about irbw as I do about gays

None of my biz and I ain't interested in either party anyway.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#328 Aug 28, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Naa a bw can holla at all the wm she wants to as far as I'm concerned. I feel the same way about irbw as I do about gays
None of my biz and I ain't interested in either party anyway.
That's nice - but I hope you realize that you are not ever BM. Many DO open their goat mouthes in protest.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Springfield, NJ

#329 Aug 28, 2013
Lol nothin shuts a troll up faster then a video challenge.

I got a beautiful bw right here right now jus ready to jump at the chance to holla attacha.

:)
alfie

Welwyn Garden City, UK

#334 Aug 28, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
White trolls like the one whose d*ck you have your mouth on right now? lmaoooo
that man threatened to hang you from a noose just a few days ago
as much as I hate black men because you are all sellouts, even I spoke out against that shit and you said NOTHING
now as soon as he shifts his hate from bw to bm you are all on his nutsack rotfl
He's playing you like the puppett master ... or should I say massa ... black men stay losing
nope...
its more like sheboons r the big losers-always losing every table
..
Samira

Alexandria, VA

#335 Aug 28, 2013
Does the author of this post realize that not all interracial relationships are just black and white? She says "all IRBM" shouldn't ask her for help (lolwut?) because they date white girls. What about the millions of "IRBM" who are dating non-black, non-white girls? People in IR relationships are tired of jealous people on all sides, including the angry black women who do this kind of posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Urbanwear 2 min Truth Hurts 1
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 2 min Tom Clancey 89
SCIENTIFIC PROOF that Hebrew Israelite were Cau... (Mar '15) 3 min larryX 87
i prefer white dick (Nov '11) 3 min Mark 98
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,395,599
Do you understand 5 min Truth Hurts 17
White People Don't Have Real Hair Styles 7 min Truth Hurts 1
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 31 min Siege knight 32,656
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 37 min dreamhunk 46,434
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 85
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 3 hr J R T 81
More from around the web