A message to all IR BM.... from a bw
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2577 Sep 7, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask for examples, I'm just asking when you've experienced this, why you're trying to sell to others that our only obstacle is WP? Calling a spade a spade is the first step to progress.
I only experience it here tho. Bp I know dont talk this way so theres no need to even discuss the realities of society like I would to a six year old.
BIgKnob

United States

#2578 Sep 7, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
What else would I be? You might be surprised to know that not all BW will phrase words or have the same experiences with the BW you know.
Likewise,, I dont expect everybody to have the same experiences as me, that would be foolish, dont you think so. Its just that I wouldnt condem a whole race of women, for the actions of a few, thats common sense.......makes sense to me.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2579 Sep 7, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Likewise,, I dont expect everybody to have the same experiences as me, that would be foolish, dont you think so. Its just that I wouldnt condem a whole race of women, for the actions of a few, thats common sense.......makes sense to me.
It makes much sense...except if your referring to a culture who for the most part emulate one another so much so...particularly in thought, that its the exceptions the than the role when you meet a unique individual in that group...and even those often state how much their ridiculed within their group for being that way.

Level 4

Location hidden

#2580 Sep 7, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>I only experience it here tho. Bp I know dont talk this way so theres no need to even discuss the realities of society like I would to a six year old.
I see. Get out of your safe space and experience the world...full of different mentalities.
BIgKnob

United States

#2581 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>Who is calling whom "coons" and "knegrows" tho? Contention is one thing, straight up racism for your own race is another.
I dont consider the term devil racism, im speaking for me not my group, just like when some men call a woman a bytch, thats his opinion not mine, is he speaking for men or himself.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2582 Sep 7, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> I dont consider the term devil racism, im speaking for me not my group, just like when some men call a woman a bytch, thats his opinion not mine, is he speaking for men or himself.
What does that have to do with some of the bw on here calling bm "coons" and "kneegrows"?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2583 Sep 7, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. Get out of your safe space and experience the world...full of different mentalities.
So being exposed to racist self hating bw is the way?
BIgKnob

United States

#2584 Sep 7, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes much sense...except if your referring to a culture who for the most part emulate one another so much so...particularly in thought, that its the exceptions the than the role when you meet a unique individual in that group...and even those often state how much their ridiculed within their group for being that way.
what culture emulates, the other in thought, can you be more percise.

Level 4

Location hidden

#2585 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>So being exposed to racist self hating bw is the way?
It would certainly be foolish for anyone to go into a new environment presupposing who they'll meet, no?

Perhaps that is the mentality that has kept you cocooned in ignorance?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2589 Sep 7, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
It would certainly be foolish for anyone to go into a new environment presupposing who they'll meet, no?
Perhaps that is the mentality that has kept you cocooned in ignorance?
Lol you're stupid.
BIgKnob

United States

#2590 Sep 7, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure of a scenario you're positing but I can say the consistent and regular abuse BW are subjected to by BM is why many BW are taking a stance to date out, to believe others regarding violent BM, to act cautiously..any BM seem to view abuse toward BW is ACCRPTABLE. So it's not surprising if they treat others this way too! I can't deny my experiences, I can't deny many others. The Bible says to turn the other cheek...but never to continue turning upon getting slapped numerously on both. It's not revenge or hatred; that's survival!
If thats your belief Im not trying to change it, but why do you keep focusing on bm,.why not just move on, and quit the victim mentality.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2591 Sep 7, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> I dont consider the term devil racism, im speaking for me not my group, just like when some men call a woman a bytch, thats his opinion not mine, is he speaking for men or himself.
Ok, I see your point now (a lil bit drunk)but heres the thing. When bp call other bp derogatory racist names...they're classifying a group. A bytch or a devil can be an individual thing but a coon or kneegrow...thats universal. If I hear a person call another person the "N" word (for example)in a racial demeaning way...I get pissed regardless of whether that person was talking to someone else.

Level 4

Location hidden

#2592 Sep 7, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> If thats your belief Im not trying to change it, but why do you keep focusing on bm,.why not just move on, and quit the victim mentality.
I would if BM would leaved alone - stop approaching, talking, assuming, etc

Level 4

Location hidden

#2593 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>Lol you're stupid.
Why don't you support why with claims and not simply with abuse?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2594 Sep 7, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you support why with claims and not simply with abuse?
Because your posts are support enough.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2595 Sep 7, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were wm would you say the same?

Level 4

Location hidden

#2597 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>If it were wm would you say the same?
That post wasn't specific to you but to the many who stare, comment on body parts, unwarrantedly assume things about me, snap at me without reason, try or are succesful at abusing, etc... Unlike you're delusions, I don't let anyone do this... It is strange how AAM often think it's acceptable.
BIgKnob

United States

#2599 Sep 7, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
the reality is you dont want to be left alone, its a bm you want, but you want the cream of the crop, ir bw have found out what asian/w woke up to, and the real reason why 16.6 million ww are single.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2600 Sep 7, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
That post wasn't specific to you but to the many who stare, comment on body parts, unwarrantedly assume things about me, snap at me without reason, try or are succesful at abusing, etc... Unlike you're delusions, I don't let anyone do this... It is strange how AAM often think it's acceptable.
I dont know of any race of man that doesnt stare at women.. Most women just view it as a fact of life. If you cant handle it I suggest you make an issue of it to the men in question and stop harping about it to us who have never even laid eyes on you.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2601 Sep 7, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>You've just proven my point which is, you bw get upset when a bm takes a potshot at you,, as you should, but you can call a bm a loser and you dont even know him, thats you're stereotype and favorite word. And how do you know I drink or smoke, another stereotype, Youve never seen other races of men put their women down, well i've never other races of women bash their men for 40 years, go on national tv and tell the world all of their men are dead, gay, or in jail, have you ? Have seen non bw constantly accuse their men of hating them, and wanting women who dont look like them, do you see non bw align themselves with bm who hate their men ? Do you see non bw talk shit to their men but kiss the bm's azz ? So I wrote that to prove a point, and not to be disrespectful, and youve just proven it,, and since youre not a man, youre not qualified to tell one how to be one, stay in youre lane, or you might have a wreck..........
Hmmm, as I thought. I knew you would mention bw and their stereotypes about bm, yet you are so quick and eager to stereotype bw. Hypocritical much? You're right, I'm not a man, but believe me, I know one when I see him. You obviously missed my point in the first post! Why are you referring to these children as black women's children. You make it sound as of black women are a modern day virgin Mary and they birth these children by themselves. Black children also have "FATHERS" and I am guessing he is black as well.

Besides, if these children are terrible, you can blame their father and his genetic makeup for that one because my father is a decent man it shows in his children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leaving Topix Forever 4 min The Laughing Axe 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Zonker 1,706,924
Mass Murder is in their DNA 5 min coretta 27
Trump's "Listening Session" 7 min Polaris 11
Baltimore nignogs "keepin' it real", Yo! 7 min THX Restores Faith 1
The White man versus the Black man! 15 min Got_Rope 1
Why don't other Minorities Like Blacks (Feb '16) 18 min Hispanic woman 256
White people GO AWAY 28 min IT IS I 309
Democrats ... 37 and Counting! 1 hr T-BOS 18
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 1 hr The Patriot 92