A message to all IR BM.... from a bw

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#2347 Sep 5, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Ask yourself this tho. If it werent for white culture do you think weaves would even exist? Africans never had weaves all through the entire history of ancient Africa until our era. Look at ancient Egyptians on the tomb walls, the women had braids or wigs. They wore head pieces and such.
Check it...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-D69jH9RnIY4/TqCOtG1...
Cant stand weaves, that chit looks unnatural and flat out ghetto.
Rather see a bald headed woman...and thats not a bad look either if she can pull it off.
That's a good point. I don't think it's "self hate" but more so self enhancement. Same with white and other non black women and fake boobs and booty's.

I'll take the weaves over all the other horrible cosmetic surgery other races of women have.

I'm not going to harp on the sistas about hair.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#2348 Sep 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Natural hair is far easier to maintain than weave. Weave actually STINKS of dead skin and sweat build up. It's disgusting and the scalp and hair roots where the dirt and sweat are cannot be washed properly.
It also gradually tears the hair out at the hairline. Even supermodels cannot save their hair line from the ravages of weave.
It is a sign of self hate... have you noticed how these lowly weave wearers started to weave long BLONDE weaves and long ginger weaves? They took gradual steps to get to the blonde weave situation.
Think back to the days of slavery, those BW toiling on plantations being used and abused by white women. Now bring your mind to today, the descendents of those abused women covering up their hair and gluing long blonde wigs to their heads, trying to emulate their syperior.
Still slave minded.
Hi there :) You do realize that black women aren't the only ones wearing hair pieces. I know tons of men that wear tupee's, hats etc as well as other women with weaves.

It's not self hate.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#2349 Sep 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
If Black people's hair is so hard to maintain, why don't you cut your hair low? Why do you have long hair??
STFU IDIOT!
I said "some" black folks. Just like Some white have hard to manage hair. Me, my hair is like strands of gold. Requires no maintenance.:)

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#2350 Sep 5, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>lol. Exactly. If you have a mixture of different hair patterns in your hair, as lots of bw do, it's very difficult to maintain. Weave for some is a great alternative. I think the focus on weave, considering all other points concerning black life, is ridiculous.
Very ridiculous. Also i noticed that weave is between braids etc for most women. Some even just use them for work etc.

I don't think hair and self hate have any type of connection. If that's the case then men that wear hats are full of self hate too.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#2351 Sep 5, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said!
By the way, I would not even THINK of touching a stranger's hair without their permission. It's the height of rudeness to do so.
Funny that some fools don't get that. lol
Lots of women like to run their hands through my hair, especially non black women.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#2352 Sep 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
If you low IQ B!thes didn't eat greasy garbage food, your would get adequate vitamins to grow healthy manageable hair.
What does your scalp smell like under that rug????
:)
lol Shalimarr please stop being an animal.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2353 Sep 5, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good point. I don't think it's "self hate" but more so self enhancement. Same with white and other non black women and fake boobs and booty's.
I'll take the weaves over all the other horrible cosmetic surgery other races of women have.
I guess there are worse things then weaves. Cosmetic surgery is just disgusting imo.

Speaking of ancient Egyptians, I heard on a documentary once that all these Hollywood stars and rich people that are getting tons of "work" done on them will be just as if not more preserved long after they are dead then the mummies of Egypt. Those who unearth their bodies in a distant future will find human relics in a very good state of preservation despite the thousands of years since their deaths.

Plastic/silicon does not decay.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#2354 Sep 5, 2013
AAF wrote:
Please stop looking towards bw for some help, ww are your women now. Today an ir bm and his white fat ww were carrying what seemed like heavy luggage about to go up the station stairs, they stopped and looked around for someone to help them they turned over to the nearest person which was a bw who heard them and you know what she did she didn't even look at them and carried on her way up the steps, some Indian person dropped something and the bw hurried to pick it up and smiled, I laughed to myself inside. I thought I would add insult to injury and also followed up the stairs without acknowledging them, when I got to the exit I saw the bw she smiled and I smiled back. Porky n the loser were left stranded. llol
Bw ir bm now belong to ww, I do not support nor defend bm, there is no room at the inn, ir bm must stop looking for support from bw and get it from ww. I do not make eye contact with them, It i saw their car get stolen I would not call the police nor help report it bw must have no love for irbm, ww can help them, this couple is like an Asian couple to me nothing to do with me.
REALLY?

I mean we can't even ask you for simple DIRECTIONS?!!
How come you can't just be like a regular person and help when called upon?
Why must your PERSONAL feelings interfere with something most people wouldn't give a second thought?
If a black man in a wheel chair needed your help and his girlfriend was white would you make him crawl?

Pathetic.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2355 Sep 5, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY?
I mean we can't even ask you for simple DIRECTIONS?!!
How come you can't just be like a regular person and help when called upon?
Why must your PERSONAL feelings interfere with something most people wouldn't give a second thought?
If a black man in a wheel chair needed your help and his girlfriend was white would you make him crawl?
Pathetic.
I agree. In general BP need to not be so emotional with black strangers who they've only ever set eyes on...as if everyone assumes they know everyone else's story already.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2356 Sep 5, 2013
Time is money wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that said dark women don't grow waist length hair. Welllll kinkier hair is VERY prone to breakage and needs alot more attention and care than straighter hair. Natural hair does take more work attention if you want alot of growth.
There are reasons why the vast majority of African women don't grow long hair... while other races do. These reasons are linked to what was suitable for our environment and weather. Our hair is the texture it is because of the climate of Africa. And because of that climate it also was beneficial for us not to have long thick hair on our heads and growing long down our backs, covering us like a blanket in hot temperatures.
People who grow long hair, are able to grow long hair while living in primitive conditions without access to top hair dressers and top products.
You see white women who have been kidnapped or white children who have been neglected and hidden away, fed only scraps of food. Yet their hair is long almost to their ankles when they are rescued.
That's what being able to grow long hair is.
Africans don't grow long hair because they are not from cold climates that need hair covering for warmth.

Location hidden

#2357 Sep 5, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women's behaviour doesn't have to be looked at in the context of other women's behaviour. On a Black forum, we ca discuss why BW do what they do, without referencing why white and non-BW do what they do.

Location hidden

#2358 Sep 5, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there :) You do realize that black women aren't the only ones wearing hair pieces. I know tons of men that wear tupee's, hats etc as well as other women with weaves.
It's not self hate.
Of course toupees are self hate. have you ever spoken to a man about seen an interview of men explaining why they were toupees?

Location hidden

#2359 Sep 5, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Shalimarr please stop being an animal.
The dirt, sweat and dead skin build up is on the scalp and at the roots. Plus they have glue in their hair. many of these women live in hot temperatures, like the American South. Imagine the sweating.

And they CANNOT wash that area of their scalp and hair. They know this and they still rather glue an Asian chick's hair to their head.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2360 Sep 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The dirt, sweat and dead skin build up is on the scalp and at the roots. Plus they have glue in their hair. many of these women live in hot temperatures, like the American South. Imagine the sweating.
And they CANNOT wash that area of their scalp and hair. They know this and they still rather glue an Asian chick's hair to their head.
Is that why you always see them tapping on their heads? They cant scratch so they just tap their heads on the itchy spot.

So ghetto.
BIgKnob

United States

#2361 Sep 5, 2013
Non- bw are making biggggg money selling their hair to bw, while bw's children are failing in school, going to jail, on drugs, tattooed up, running the streets wild as hell. And you spend your last county check buying asian hair, indian hair, their sending their kids to business, law, medical school off your money. Thats unbe-weave-able.
Time is money

United States

#2362 Sep 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
There are reasons why the vast majority of African women don't grow long hair... while other races do. These reasons are linked to what was suitable for our environment and weather. Our hair is the texture it is because of the climate of Africa. And because of that climate it also was beneficial for us not to have long thick hair on our heads and growing long down our backs, covering us like a blanket in hot temperatures.
People who grow long hair, are able to grow long hair while living in primitive conditions without access to top hair dressers and top products.
You see white women who have been kidnapped or white children who have been neglected and hidden away, fed only scraps of food. Yet their hair is long almost to their ankles when they are rescued.
Africans don't grow long hair because they are not from cold climates that need hair covering for warmth.
Anyways.......hair ALWAYS GROWS and sheds. If it stopped growing, you would be bald because hair SHEDS. Hair grows and breaks off easily because it's kinkier. Therefore needing extra care. Simple explanation. No need for climate this and climate that in Africa.
Time is money

United States

#2363 Sep 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Being only fed scraps of food and their hair continues to grow shows that it's not only nutrition that contributes to hair growth. I am using your points. I know fat and out-of-shape women with impressive hair. Hair CONSTANTLY grows. You go BALD if it STOPS growing. The thing with kinkier hair is that is breaks off easily. It often breaks at the same rate that it grows therefore you will constantly see the same length of hair.
dcm1

Scottsdale, AZ

#2364 Sep 5, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
Non- bw are making biggggg money selling their hair to bw, while bw's children are failing in school, going to jail, on drugs, tattooed up, running the streets wild as hell. And you spend your last county check buying asian hair, indian hair, their sending their kids to business, law, medical school off your money. Thats unbe-weave-able.
Hold up! You will never catch many black women like me with some other persons hair glued to my head. Personally, I think that the entire phenomenon is sick and I can't wait until people stop doing it.

Btw...my mom told me tonight that she witnessed a white woman shopping in Kroger in Indy wearing a jacked up matted weave. You all need to lay off of dogging out black women and weave because all it takes is for you to visit a salon site...based upon my own personal experience....a black salon site ( I have no reason to look at a white site) and YOU will see that there are a NUMBER of average...everyday white women (not just celebrities) who wear the heck out of weave.....oh I'm sorry....I should clarify....the white mans version of white women wearing weave is EXTENSIONS!

Location hidden

#2365 Sep 5, 2013
Time is money wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyways.......hair ALWAYS GROWS and sheds. If it stopped growing, you would be bald because hair SHEDS. Hair grows and breaks off easily because it's kinkier. Therefore needing extra care. Simple explanation. No need for climate this and climate that in Africa.
We are what we are in our simplest form. There are reasons why other races can simply and easily grow long hair, while the African can't.
Any African who can simply and easily grow long hair, is MIXED.
And I explained to you why. Living in Subsaharan Africa having a big thick carpet of hair covering your head and back, would not have been feasible or comfortable. While having long hair in the snowy cold regions of asia and Europe was very useful.
Time is money

United States

#2366 Sep 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a bitter and angry black woman. Just appreciate your own natural hair and let other women make their own choices without your hating. I'm natural but I don't sit around being a hater on women who wear weaves. If they look good, who cares? If their natural hair looks like a weave, are you going to bug them like hair obssessed idiots who can't believe a black woman has long hair? It's hair. Asian or whoever. Hair is hair. It can be taken out, cut off, colored, have hair extensions added, curled....It's all options. Black women don't only wear weaves. They do everything. They style it to their choice. It's all options. I don't agree with plastic surgery unless it's needed but am I going to sit around throwing a fit about people who get it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,395,549
Do you understand 8 min Truth Hurts 7
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 9 min dreamhunk 32,637
Y are White Men So Freaking HOT (Aug '13) 10 min Truth Hurts 23
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min jcbell45 136,008
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min dreamhunk 46,430
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 20 min Oh No You Di-nt 85
Benghazi...... Hillary Guilty !!!! 23 min Oh No You Di-nt 30
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 1 hr J R T 81
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Sara 283
More from around the web