Today's little bit of IRONY
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Peanut Butter Spaceship

Athens, GA

#1 Apr 14, 2014
Go figure!!!!!!

The highest food stamp usage in America is in Owsley County, Kentucky which is 99.22% white & 95% Republican.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2 Apr 14, 2014
That doesn't shock me in the slightest.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#3 Apr 14, 2014
Peanut Butter Spaceship wrote:
Go figure!!!!!!
The highest food stamp usage in America is in Owsley County, Kentucky which is 99.22% white & 95% Republican.
Oh oh, soon the racists will be in here spouting the usual percentages argument. Bottom line, more white folks are on welfare PERIOD. They can argue until they drop, but it is what it is. Go to the polls on election day and VOTE these connedservative clown posse Republicans OUT OF OFFICE........:)
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#4 Apr 14, 2014
Today's big bucket of cold water

Leading violent crime stats in every category
Highest rates of AIDS\HIV
Highest rates of morbid obesity\diabetes
Highest rate of unwed teen mothers
Highest rate of OOW children
Lowest high school graduation rates

All blacks, all categories, every city in America

Next?
Muhammad

Alexander, AR

#5 Apr 14, 2014
Once again blacks don't understand what per capita means. Next

Oakland

#6 Apr 14, 2014
Muhammad wrote:
Once again blacks don't understand what per capita means. Next
I am not black and I am the one that posted that so, YOUR POINT? There ARE more white people on welfare and food stamps than any other group. Do you think our tax dollars care about the silly per capita argument? NEXT!!!!!!!!!

Inila yaki ye.....smh......

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Location hidden

#7 Apr 14, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not black and I am the one that posted that so, YOUR POINT? There ARE more white people on welfare and food stamps than any other group. Do you think our tax dollars care about the silly per capita argument? NEXT!!!!!!!!!
Inila yaki ye.....smh......
The per capita argument only matters to people clinging to white superiority. The fact remains that when it comes to welfare, the recipients are more likely to be white than black. That's why these stereotypes are annoying. All this "welfare queen" hogwash is propaganda to feed into the brittle minds of blind white supremacists.
Muhammad

Alexander, AR

#8 Apr 14, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
<quoted text>
The per capita argument only matters to people clinging to white superiority. The fact remains that when it comes to welfare, the recipients are more likely to be white than black. That's why these stereotypes are annoying. All this "welfare queen" hogwash is propaganda to feed into the brittle minds of blind white supremacists.
I'm not a white supremacist though. Just saying blacks collect more welfare per capita.

Oakland

#9 Apr 14, 2014
Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a white supremacist though. Just saying blacks collect more welfare per capita.
WHO CARES? Once again, do you think our tax dollars differentiate based on race or per capita statistics? NOPE!!!!!
Math

United States

#10 Apr 14, 2014
There are too many blacks AND too many whites on welfare. The parasite demographic knows no color - they feel obligated to get free money while they sit back and do ANYTHING but work. I am sick to death of my tax money being given to losers who simply don't want to work - white or black makes no difference to me. I'll vote for anyone who gets them off my back. Obama playing Santa for the parasite demographic has only made it worse.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#11 Apr 14, 2014
Peanut Butter Spaceship wrote:
Go figure!!!!!!

Stone Mountain, GA, birthplace of the KKK. All democrats then, all democrats now.

Go figure!!!!!!

Oakland

#12 Apr 14, 2014
Math wrote:
There are too many blacks AND too many whites on welfare. The parasite demographic knows no color - they feel obligated to get free money while they sit back and do ANYTHING but work. I am sick to death of my tax money being given to losers who simply don't want to work - white or black makes no difference to me. I'll vote for anyone who gets them off my back. Obama playing Santa for the parasite demographic has only made it worse.
So now it is Obama's fault the economy is in the toilet? You had better go and look at WHO outsourced all of the jobs, who is voting down unemployment benefits, who is refusing to pay benefits to veterans and who is voting to stop campaign limits. NOT DEMOCRATS....Go to the polls and vote these Republican clowns OUT OF OFFICE......Still sayin'......

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Location hidden

#13 Apr 14, 2014
Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a white supremacist though. Just saying blacks collect more welfare per capita.
I'm sure you know why that is, right?
Heh

Houston, TX

#14 Apr 14, 2014
Muhammad wrote:
But, the point is who is the greater strain on the welfare system, the per capita argument would only factor in to that if blacks were the MAJORITY. The simple fact is that since blacks only constitute 13% of the US population, their strain of the welfare system is minor compared to that of whites, and as the economy continues to slide into the abyss more and more whites will be on welfare.

Look at it this way...

Current U.S, population as of 2011: 311,800,000

Blacks 13%= 40,534,000

Whites 72%= 224,496,000

Let's say the welfare % for each race looks something like this...

Blacks 30% on welfare = 12,160,200

Whites 25% on welfare = 56,124,000

Now can you tell me which race is the greater strain on the welfare system?

This is what many whites don't/won't consider.
Cyrus

Garden City, NY

#15 Apr 14, 2014
Not really surprising..biggest leeches and parasites in the world. They would've starved to death if they had stayed on on their barren wasteland of a sub-continent.. They Africans and NAs should put them to the swords as soon as they arrived on their respective lands.
Muhammad

Alexander, AR

#17 Apr 14, 2014
Cyrus wrote:
Not really surprising..biggest leeches and parasites in the world. They would've starved to death if they had stayed on on their barren wasteland of a sub-continent.. They Africans and NAs should put them to the swords as soon as they arrived on their respective lands.
I'm pretty it's blacks/erectus that are the biggest leeches and parasites in the world. Black african population wouldn't have grown any if it wasn't for the US. They take care of you because you're helpless and they feel sorry for you. Black parasites are what's wrong with the world. Always need someone to take care of them.
Cyrus

Buffalo, NY

#18 Apr 14, 2014
Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>I'm pretty it's blacks/erectus that are the biggest leeches and parasites in the world. Black african population wouldn't have grown any if it wasn't for the US. They take care of you because you're helpless and they feel sorry for you. Black parasites are what's wrong with the world. Always need someone to take care of them.
Yea but you people are known for lies, deceit and misinformation, so it really doesn't matter to me. Kenya has already banned those GMO poisons that causes tumors, cancers and other diseases you devils flood the content with, and very soon the rest shall follow...
You're helpless in the face of your declining population yet want to claim responsibility for African poulation, when all you've done is cause wars, coups, molest kids, poison and exploit them.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Location hidden

#19 Apr 15, 2014
Heh wrote:
<quoted text>
But, the point is who is the greater strain on the welfare system, the per capita argument would only factor in to that if blacks were the MAJORITY. The simple fact is that since blacks only constitute 13% of the US population, their strain of the welfare system is minor compared to that of whites, and as the economy continues to slide into the abyss more and more whites will be on welfare.
Look at it this way...
Current U.S, population as of 2011: 311,800,000
Blacks 13%= 40,534,000
Whites 72%= 224,496,000
Let's say the welfare % for each race looks something like this...
Blacks 30% on welfare = 12,160,200
Whites 25% on welfare = 56,124,000
Now can you tell me which race is the greater strain on the welfare system?
This is what many whites don't/won't consider.
"Yeah, let's all btch and whine about the 12,160,200 because of their skin color instead of the 56,124,000 who look like us!" <---White supremacist logic.

They're basically raised to believe blacks are the cause of all of their problems. Speak any logic to them and they simply ignore it and go fishing on white supremacist websites for their skewed version of facts.

Their power is dissipating. They realize this. This is why so many of them are acting out now.

They're about to lose. Let me go get my tiny violin.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#20 Apr 15, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yeah, let's all btch and whine about the 12,160,200 because of their skin color instead of the 56,124,000 who look like us!" <---White supremacist logic.
They're basically raised to believe blacks are the cause of all of their problems. Speak any logic to them and they simply ignore it and go fishing on white supremacist websites for their skewed version of facts.
Their power is dissipating. They realize this. This is why so many of them are acting out now.
They're about to lose. Let me go get my tiny violin.

Another dreamer who watches too much tv - a medium where blacks are purposely over-represented. Reality is, blacks are just 13% of the population, rather than the 51% you perceive them to be.

Turn off the tube and go back to sleep.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Location hidden

#21 Apr 15, 2014
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
Another dreamer who watches too much tv - a medium where blacks are purposely over-represented. Reality is, blacks are just 13% of the population, rather than the 51% you perceive them to be.
Turn off the tube and go back to sleep.
Stop stalking. You have nothing to add to this discussion so go take your meds and get back to your homework.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Patriot 1,480,906
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 10 min Ben Quick 40
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 20 min dcool 431
The untold history of white slavery 22 min dcool 324
Apple pie 37 min bluestreak returns 26
King Tut's DNA Results (May '14) 39 min dcool 680
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 41 min dcool 1,805
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 3 hr Emperor_Jagi 74
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 6 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 71
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 7 hr American Independent 226
More from around the web